(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

angelangie said: @chinly Lin
that is also my thought too.....but this is only the cd ost not with the including of the others.....and the booklets is also the song lyrics which is suppose to be with all the disc....or cd.....so im not sure what else is included......if they dont have anything else and that going to cost us nearly USD 30 for the disc....
that is a total rip off i tell you......so right now i say we can only sit and patiently wait for ours......i did called up YesAsia and told them to updates me what will be included in the OST.....they told me they will get back to me in a few days.....if they do not get back to me in the few days.....i will definitely call them up again by next week so we can get an exact what they suppose to be giving us with...... 

Guest charliew

Bubble-AF said: angelangie said: Gui Gui updates her FB 32mins ago :) seems like she is one busy bees after all....havent finish with her current drama she is taken up in filming for another commercials :) 

蹦蹦人今天拍廣告。
Translations: Lalala...filming for commercials today.
credit: Gui Gui Weibo69012dbdjw1e7mcrlfu7aj20hs0hsdh9_zps1538

I answered to her comment..will wait for her reply..though i prefer that only fangirls read what i write..it's too burdensome if someone "big" start reading it :)

대박!!! ❤ even if we all find it hard to believe~ I don't yhink u have to worry because the story is really great!!;)

at first, reading her comment, i thought she just meant that wgm taecgui (a fanclub i think) reads love footprints but then, why was she being so mysterious and all? What's with the don't ask questions/details?? Haha oh well..

My delulu mind says that @chu3x just got that magic workin' u know??? Coz i remember at one point u said that maybe taec was lurking and reading ur ff... Maybe it just came true!!!! Wahahah

I TOLD YOU!! Write about them getting married already!!! For real! Wahahahahah :-p #michoso

Guest Jenny Johnson

leechalee said:

chinly Lin

wrote:

»

JenJ said:

chu3x said:

Someone posted this comment on my ff...it kinda leaves me puzzled

"JenniferLoh  on Aug 14, 2013 11:28:38 says aboutchapter 13: xHi Chuux3, So excited. You know what ? somebody has been reading your Love Foot prints !!!! Wanna know who ??? YES. Received email from "WGM Taecgui" sending regards to you. Dun ask details. Hmm, think you are more motivated now."

Fo real? Wait...im not mentally prepared..did i read it right? For real?? It's not that i dont believe it, im surprised.. how did it happen? When? O.o and for the third time i'll write "For real???"

huh? what? huh? I don't get it.

I don't get it either.  What is she trying to say?  But why to her?

Guest yokalana

Gui Gui updates her FB 32mins ago :) seems like she is one busy bees after all....havent finish with her current drama she is taken up in filming for another commercials :) 

蹦蹦人今天拍廣告。

credit: Gui Gui Weibo

She looks very pretty and cute!!!!! I wonder what kind of commercial?!

Guest yokalana

Someone posted this comment on my ff...it kinda leaves me puzzled

"JenniferLoh  on Aug 14, 2013 11:28:38 says aboutchapter 13: xHi Chuux3, So excited. You know what ? somebody has been reading your Love Foot prints !!!! Wanna know who ??? YES. Received email from "WGM Taecgui" sending regards to you. Dun ask details. Hmm, think you are more motivated now."

Fo real? Wait...im not mentally prepared..did i read it right? For real?? It's not that i dont believe it, im surprised.. how did it happen? When? O.o and for the third time i'll write "For real???"

HOAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! @chu3x, I'm sOoooooo excited for youuuu!!!! If this is real then amazinggg!!!!! You should confirm to her, whom was the email from and why it was not sent to you instead?! Anyway, if it is real then im so happy and proud and excited for you!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey girls :D I've added some of you girls on FB. So dont worry that is some weirdo adding you up!

Anyhow, congrats @chu3x :D im excited for your new chapter and thanks for accepting me on FB ;)

Guest nalikahibar

hard working Taec review his scripts :)

credit: as tagged

dont believe your eyes. believe your heart.. (delulu heart)

taec isnt reviewing his script. he read @chu3x fanfic. hahaha..

should we add him to our hawt ff message dear? :x

Guest sshevolkth

angelangie

said: Gui Gui updates her FB 32mins ago

:)

seems like she is one busy bees after all....havent finish with her current drama she is taken up in filming for another commercials

蹦蹦人今天拍廣告。

Guest charliew

sshevolkth said:

angelangie

seems like she is one busy bees after all....havent finish with her current drama she is taken up in filming for another commercials

蹦蹦人今天拍廣告。

Guest sshevolkth

angelangie

said:

Who are you? - new Stills 
credit: as tagged736be202gw1e7mfsbhr7nj21e00xck1t_zps9301

OH NO!!! YOUR WIFE LOOKING????!!!!! YES YES FASTER CONFIRM THAT YOU MY COLLEAGUES PALIIIII!!!!

736be202gw1e7mfspqqdjj21e00xcgwf_zps7695

HEY WHERE YOU GOING???? COME BACK HERE ROFL =))

736be202gw1e7mfsnvlr5j21e00xcqc6_zps9377

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FINISH ALL THESE BEER ALONE???!!!

Notes: JUST MY DELUSIONAL MINDS .... BLAME IT ON @BLUE

:P:D

=))

Guest sshevolkth

charliew

said:

sshevolkth

said:

angelangie

蹦蹦人今天拍廣告。

angelangie said:

charliew said:

angelangie said:

hard working Taec review his scripts :)

credit: as tagged

he lost some weight?

i think anyone at this stage is bound to lost weight so did gui gui too.....cause they both are working hards

and they are missing each other ;)

where can i read this "Love foot prints'?

Love footprints is the one that i wrote waaaa =)) :-O thanks for asking about it ♥♥

chu3x said:

@angelangie @JenJ @chinly Lin

i dont know...that's why i said im puzzled.. it's not that i dont believe..it just sounds a bit unreal

Okay okay i've experienced before that an american director read my ff about the continuation of his film but in this situation they are not native english speakers..dunno maybe i sound a bit skeptical,but i dont also want to have false hopes or thoughts right? Im realistic

@chu3x 

oh well lets it roll....so unless she comes back we get back to her.....but she did says not to ask so lets not asked ROFL ... =))

though it really hard right? it like he open up a puzzle box right in front of us and expect us not to be curious of the final results lols :)

I answered to her comment..will wait for her reply..though i prefer that only fangirls read what i write..it's too burdensome if someone "big" start reading it :)

대박!!! ❤ even if we all find it hard to believe~ I don't yhink u have to worry because the story is really great!!;)

at first, reading her comment, i thought she just meant that wgm taecgui (a fanclub i think) reads love footprints but then, why was she being so mysterious and all? What's with the don't ask questions/details?? Haha oh well..

My delulu mind says that @chu3x just got that magic workin' u know??? Coz i remember at one point u said that maybe taec was lurking and reading ur ff... Maybe it just came true!!!! Wahahah

I TOLD YOU!! Write about them getting married already!!! For real! Wahahahahah :-p #michoso

Im a bit skeptical though about the truth of it =)) taec is also too busy to read such a poor fanfic from a michoso taecgui shipper =)) okay okay im being negative. I just dont want to feel burdened lol

Archived