Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

omg.. I have been MIA for so longggg... work has been taking the life out of me >_<  hopefully next week will be better

MISS YOU GUYSSS

Hello Everyone again! :-bd

Happy to say, I've finished watching My Daughter, the Flower it's such a delightful, heartwarming yet heart-rending family oriented drama with relatable wonderful romances. The romances between CJH & Jin Se Yeon as Gu Sang Hyuk & Yang Kkot Nim is surprisingly natural, charming, sweet and cute, they've great chemistry together despite the age differences. I really likes JSY here & never realized she has such megawatt smiles that simply light up the screen when she smiles, in fact both of them have such wonderful smiles!

I'll be posting lots of My Daughter, the Flower photos soon and just hope that lots more people will get to watch this charming drama despite it is not subbed in English, which is such a shame! CJH is so wonderful here, he played the initially cold & indifference SH and when he falls in love, he transformed into such a playful, warm, caring & tender man.  Sigh, how I wish this drama come out after Wul Ryung fever, he would have been a household name by now!

All photos credit to the wonderful folks 崔振赫吧 @Baidu especially pp_jessie for this:

Flower1.jpg
Flower2.jpg
Flower3.jpg
Flower4.jpg
Flower5.jpg
Flower7.jpg

"Together with Sang Hyuk for 131 Days"
  :-*

Guest El6ni12 .

GHSforever said:

Hello Guys :-h :-h :-h

I must say I dont miss most of you becasue I see you guys in 2 weeks drama thread but for some I miss you guys :(

@mishiellie, @annashopiaby,@EI6n12, @booha I miss you guys :)

@yuuqiikee, @annannann see you in our other thread :)

Have a great day ladies :)

Hello everybody    This thread is already  82p  and getting closer to  100p soon, and

CJH's Beginning of a Dream on youtube from 270,948(8/3)  to 506,995(8/9)

@mishiellie    Thank you for hyukhyuk thread  and glad to hear from you  and glad to join this thread.     I'm new but,now, with member's hat

without a bell(new).   Probably you weren't aware of that my first posting has my user name on it.   It wasn't intentional.

It was like this: fumbling, fumbling, oops, AAA.   I signed in scoompi without learning about how to do it, like someone

( that's me ) dive in the water first then worry about consequences.   At first I was a bit embarrassed but I got over it,

thinking if I used a different name like sexymeme, thing looked a lot more comical.

Anyeonghaseyo guys! how are you? long time no see you guys my dear chingu and all Jin Hyuk oppa fans, miss u so much :x hahaha.. at last my duty has done and I'm free! yeaaahhhh \m/ by the way, I think I have seen a lot of new ones here :)) so there is good news about our papa?! when I did my last job, I find a lot of our papa pic. I don't know if it has posted here :D
BOJx8PECEAQ-DV7.jpg
cr : highcutmagazine
BOT1YI8CcAALDMS.jpg
cr : kdramacraze
536905_10151507907161666_1905436399_n.jpcr : yooneunhye's facebook ( I guess our papa wears a blackglasses 'so cool', he was attend the fashion show "ASH")

and the last.. my actor target this year :1010370_359207787540495_591750803_n.jpg
I think they have the best acting in drama this time, hohoho^^
I heard that Heirs will be filming in November or October? aiiggooo I can't wait it so long and hey I heard too that Jin Hyuk oppa's twitter has diactive, why? how could? :( hmmm I miss him so much :((

screambyscared said: Anyeonghaseyo guys! how are you? long time no see you guys my dear chingu and all Jin Hyuk oppa fans, miss u so much :x hahaha.. at last my duty has done and I'm free! yeaaahhhh \m/ by the way, I think I have seen a lot of new ones here :)) so there is good news about our papa?! when I did my last job, I find a lot of our papa pic. I don't know if it has posted here :D
BOJx8PECEAQ-DV7.jpg
cr : highcutmagazine