Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I have no doubt that Park Shi On is already developing feelings for Dr. Cha. He was very sincere and innocent when he said that her face is pretty. Upon receiving the compliment, Dr. cha proved a little embarrassed. But Park Shi On had no intention of letting her embarrassed, he was just being honest.We don't know which way the writer will follow, but in the hospital, when Park Shi On was still angry that Dr. Cha threw away his precious scalpel, she apologized and asked: perhaps, is that what your first love gave you?
why of all things, first love?
well, anyway, this is just an observation of mine, since I have no idea how the writer will proceed.

The movie is just outstanding I'm already obsessed with Shi On and Cutie' s eyes Please support GOOD DOCTOR VIETNAM FC ^^ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Good-Doctor-Thiên-Thần-Áo-Trắng-Việt-Nam-FC/216893685131689?ref=stream

Guest Viktória Cseri

@coolreborn thank for you the greeting ^^  :xyeah i know a lot the autistic peoples and i think this caracter perfect....district, look, speechi know a man in the reality who made legal university.....i have an autistic boy for my work..he too like learning the human body...he says the organs in latin and anyway just 6 years......
@moonandhearts thanks the interest ^^many people look at Korean dramas in Hungary and it is liked Joo Won....i saw him the Baker King ^^ and i adored :)Bridal Mask was big succes at the Hungarian fans tooI am 28 years hungarian girl kkkkkkkk 

@mrdimples thank you once again for the trans! I think more than the ratings, it's the recognition by the people who matter and ultimately the delivery of the message to the audience that is what's important. I feel so proud of our Cutie! He's on to becoming one of the best actors of all time! ^^

@coolreborn: hmmmmmm...

And re: the 1n2d cancellation rumor...

ANDWAEEEEEEEEEE!!! just sack the PD. and bring back writer Choi! :))

also, we might get a rise in viewership for those new fans Joo Won got from Good Doctor. Pretty sure their mind will be blown to bits at how different Joo Won is from Park Si On and thus make them more amazed at Joo Won and fall in love with him even more. :)

It better be a rumor.  I don't even want to think about not being able to see him pout.  Or his lovely laugh.  Anyone else absolutely adore the way he laughs?  You can't hear that in a drama.  I keep hoping that someone would make a video with just his laughs.  lol
The scene in GD where MCW was trying to feed him and he had his mouth shut...  It reminded me of that time he was sulking and was refusing to eat even though Kim Jong-min was waving the spoonful of beef, trying to get Joo Won to open his mouth.  hehe  Sooo cute.

Viktória said: @coolreborn thank for you the greeting ^^  :xyeah i know a lot the autistic peoples and i think this caracter perfect....district, look, speechi know a man in the reality who made legal university.....i have an autistic boy for my work..he too like learning the human body...he says the organs in latin and anyway just 6 years......
@moonandhearts thanks the interest ^^many people look at Korean dramas in Hungary and it is liked Joo Won....i saw him the Baker King ^^ and i adored :)Bridal Mask was big succes at the Hungarian fans tooI am 28 years hungarian girl kkkkkkkk 

moonandhearts wrote: »

mikhaella75 wrote: »

cr.kdramaconfessions tumblr.

And there better be a video of you doing that. *imagining cutie's reaction*

I wonder what will happen to @mikhaella75 after shouting that. :))

blown to bits? Shouting "gaksitaaaaaaaaal" alone ala lee kang to is enough to burst your veins. But shouting it in front of adorable and hot and smexy cutie, she might bleed out! :P

Funny how I keep imagining how we soompiers will be able to watch cutie in a fanmeet together and be all these crazy fangirls shouting random joo won related stuff and holding random moaty signs! Hahahahha!

moonandhearts said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

moonandhearts wrote: »<br />

<br />

<br />

mikhaella75 wrote: »<br />

cr.kdramaconfessions tumblr.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

And there better be a video of you doing that. *imagining cutie's reaction*<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I wonder what will happen to

@mikhaella75

after shouting that.

:))

Guest rynhanna

coolreborn said: @rynhanna... Hey dear, where have you been... almost died when I see the cancellation part. I really do hope this is true, that they will not cancel 1N2D. :((  I'm always afraid that with the low ratings, they will cancel the show.

Thanks gals for the updates and vids and pics

And welcome the new lovers of Cutie

It s really good to see him gaining more lovers as he really deserves it

And the ep two topless part I was quite surprised he got six pack tummy although not really like jsw but It make me see it so many times as it seem just nice for a guy and vvv funny to see that part As interaction between mcw and cutie mk me lol like hell

Gahaha

This drama s really nice at least not all sad but with some humour

This is really good as I like comedy romance

So I hope there will be some more humour in the drama