Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Caecilia_12

th_100_.gifHappy 3rd Anniversary Joo Won Soompi Thread!! th_100_.gif

1o88.jpg

Thanks @jjsweeter0211 for always updating the teaser!Thanks @mrdimples, @mulberry9 and @chrissy96 for the eng sub teaser!Thanks @goldlotus for the screencaps!Thanks @coolreborn and @maymay for the Ghost goodies!I love u all peluk.gif
Ahh~, today's such a happy day....!!! onion-89.gif

google translated.

[site news] Musical 'Ghost' Samora, crime scene photos .. no compensation in this kind of public

Samora, including the musical "Ghost" starring actors coalesce.

20130718141206909.jpg
The latest West End musical 'Ghost' poster shoot of the past 15 days was held in the studio of Shinsa.

Musical 'Ghost' in 1990, starring Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore, and great success in the world of the same name, the movie "Ghost (Ghost)" one of the original top anticipated films of the second half of the work is regarded

Which can show the overall feel of the work focuses stills taken from a two day leave love lovers celebrated the death, then the soul that protects her side of the station Transactions Sam Witt, gimwoohyeong, Samora different the same scene focused attention to feelings.

Transactions of masculine sexy guy, a soft romantic gimwoohyeong Guy, Guy Dandy Samora pure atmosphere and a different style of charm represent Sam did. Transactions with another musical actor in competition with each other, even as gimwoohyeong teumteumhi ups and shooting happened just afford to reveal the shoulders and tight muscles showed full look.

Samora musical stage a comeback after a long time ahead of the consistent bright smile shot imhamyeo "cast since the practice is waiting for me. Authenticity, I'll get the fountain show," he said dabujin readiness.

Currently, Japan is particularly active in the Transactions of the fountain station to greet the audience a short video taken directly from the Japanese as the show to introduce actively Musical 'Ghost' went on alert.

Molly Jensen, Ivy is cast in reverse roles with short hair, cut to fit the atmosphere on the set appeared naked sexy image of love in various poses with the grief of losing a lover melt with emotion naemyeo raised hopes for a new acting transformation. Bakjiyeon of the station is "by chance in 2011, listening to music works so quickly, I was concerned about the musical" Ghost "will be performing in Korea, did not know" and taken over the musical 'Ghost' ost humming aroused state as was

Molly is also the station for these potters pottery lessons per week enough to get to work and show me affection, lover, Sam and turning the wheel while in a scene that shows a polished and skilled workmanship, on-site staff was surprised.

On the other hand, black skin, reggae head, booties come fully dressed with colorful ornaments are musical actress Choi Jung Won and Bing jeongyoungju boasts an unprecedented high rate of synchro and order without a pro photographer pose expertly leads to shooting, delightful charm were shed.

Musical 'Ghost' at the end of November, this concert will be opened at D-Cube Art Center.

Choejeongah reporter cccjjjaaa@sportsworldi.com

[sportsworldi.com Headline News]

Ⓒ Sports World & Segye.com

from Media Daum Net

Guest mydeed

Teaser 3 with english sub came out

CR: Chaewonfan Moon

TQ.

"Tree smells like ice cream... "

Awww poetic Little Park Shi-on.

Poor boy loses his mom and hyung at a very young age. I think after his hyung, the rabbit is his closest 'friend' and he lose it too... Oooofff. Heartbreaking.

I said it before and I will say it again, I want to see this little guy during the drama PC. Seriously :-)

Little Park Shi-on and grown up Park Shi-on saranghe :-) :-)

TQ.

"Tree smells like ice cream... "

Awww poetic Little Park Shi-on.

Poor boy loses his mom and hyung at a very young age. I think after his hyung, the rabbit is his closest 'friend' and he lose it too... Oooofff. Heartbreaking.

I said it before and I will say it again, I want to see this little guy during the drama PC. Seriously :-)

Little Park Shi-on and grown up Park Shi-on saranghe :-) :-)

No worries... baby shi-on... bunnie noona is still here.. :x

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; "Stills of Joo Won and Moon Chae Won’s First Encounter for “Good Doctor” Released
jnkm July 18, 2013
Stills of Joo Won and Moon Chae Won’s First Encounter for “Good Doctor” Released

Stills of Joo Won and Moon Chae Won‘s first encounter for the upcoming drama “Good Doctor” have been released.

Joo Won plays Park Si On, an autistic savant doctor while Moon Chae Won plays Cha Yoon Seo, a dedicated pediatrician.

The stills show Joo Woon seriously rummaging through some garbage and Moon Chae Won discovering him with surprised curiosity. These stills heightened the anticipation of the two lead roles and their on-screen chemistry.

These first encounter scenes were filmed on June 28. It is reported that the two actors exchanged warm greetings and quickly got to work. Despite the fact that they have never worked together, it is reported that Joo Won and Moon Chae Won displayed great chemistry.

Also, since Joo Won and Moon Chae Won are around the same age, they were able to comfortably communicate and get into character around each other. Sources say that while they are highly focused when the camera is on, the two actors laughed and joked around when the cameras stopped rolling.

“Good Doctor” is set to air its pilot episode on August 5.

stills-good-doctor.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/18/stills-of-joo-won-and-moon-chae-wons-first-encounter-for-good-doctor-released/

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375; "IVY and Joo Won Shoot Musical “Ghost” Poster
Posted on 2013/07/18 by Kang Jung Yeon in CULTURE 

Joo Won

Korean actor Joo Won [seensee Company]

IVY

Korean solo artist IVY [seensee Company]

Actor Joo Won and singer IVY have shot the official poster for musical “Ghost.”

Joo Won, IVY and the other members of the cast had a photo shoot at a studio Seoul on Monday, performance planning company Seensee Company said through a press release on Thursday.

Joo Won, who will play male lead Sam Wheat, was quoted as saying, “I’m waiting for practice day since I was casted in the musical. I will show a sincere Sam.”

IVY, cast for the female lead role of Molly Jensen, showed up on the set of the poster shoot with a hair cut to look more like her character.

The musical will be based on American romantic fantasy film “Ghost” from 1990 starring Patrick Swayze, Demi Moore, Tony Goldwyn, and Whoopi Goldberg. It will run from November 24, 2013 to June 29, 2014.

Reporter. Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of Seensee Company

Guest arch00

OH MY GOSH so many cutie goodies  =P~ Thank you everyone for the updates and Happy 3 rd Anniversary . Love you All  :x 
I can't express how i am feeling when seeing cutie in GD. He is Awesome. Looks like i need to prepare with tissues and buckets. I don't know to express but i am so happy seeing cutie. He is DAEBAK. Falling in love again with cutie. Bring it on AugustCutie Fighting. Love you :x 
The little kid is so great. ^:)^
aA7ImDO.gif9qdCmfl.gifUoljT1k.gifuwED888.gifQvVrLj6.gifE1TSjHY.gifaJ8tHfh.gifnurTe9d.gif