[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

@t3atim3 I wish the anime was still going, or I hope they end up continuing the anime eventually! It's lame how they ended it on the fullbring arc. >_> This 1000 year bloodwar arc would definitely be the best arc to animate. @_@

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So let me get this straight...

His body is that of a human's
That mask is his hollow side,
The "hollow" is actually his zanpakuto,
"Zangetsu" is actually Bach, perhaps his quincy powers?

So is it true that Ichigo has been using Bach's quincy powers all along? They were only used when he was in his "soul" form. Does that mean the quincy's powers is not exclusive to that of those with human bodies?

Could it be that Urahara has accounted for all of this, and is using Ichigo to fulfill his own means?
Maybe he is the mastermind that orchestrated all of the events that have come to past...

I'm willing to bet that there has to be at least two more "twists" worse than the betrayal of Aizen, and the noble intentions of Ichimaru Gin.

Guest halfbreed

Just read ch. 541 and...

I guess, his quincy side was too busy suppressing his shinigami side that's why ichigo was using his hollow side plus what little shinigami powers he had leaking from what his quincy side can't properly suppress. 

The sword was flaming, I wonder if it's because it was still being molded or if it's because the captain commander died, Ichigo will now have a fire-based sword :-/

halfbreed said: Just read ch. 541 and...

I guess, his quincy side was too busy suppressing his shinigami side that's why ichigo was using his hollow side plus what little shinigami powers he had leaking from what his quincy side can't properly suppress. 

The sword was flaming, I wonder if it's because it was still being molded or if it's because the captain commander died, Ichigo will now have a fire-based sword :-/

how many swords is Ichigo going to receive through out this entire series..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived