Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@annasophiabby Goddess of Fire started on monday(1 july KST). Haha I haven't watch till ep 8, currently still stuck at ep 3. :P Have to go find out about the twist!

@anannanann High five! :) I'm gonna watch two weeks too! :D

Guest Mishiellie

@annasophiabby hello hello again!

I am currently only watching cyrano, school 2013 , IHYV.. and I have been watching my daughter the flower since like last year very very very slowly.. only on ep 53  puhahah  .. but I watch in chinese sub.. there is no eng sub for it... and for IHYV i am going to wait and watch both 9 and 10 together >_<

I did provide a link for Chinese sub of My daughter the flower before..

I used to watch alot of dramas all at once but ever since start of new job.. no time for anything T^T

I am waiting for Joo Won's good doctor and hyukhyuk's heirs now

=====

edit: oo I wanna watch cruel city too maybe

Hello hyukhyuk :)

its holiday here for me but a busy day its 4th of july and then have to work tomorrow :( I want to stop by to wish everybody good/night and thanks for all the pictures, articles, and videos I really appreciate them all ;)

right now I'm watching Goddes of fire episode 1-2 are really good, I kinda stopped watching IHYV for a moment I know drama is so good but I hate waiting so I will wait till all the episodes are done :) I want to watch SCANDAL kim jae won but no English sub available anywhere so will postponed that as well

Happy 4th of July to those who celebrate it :)

@Mishiellie Soo good! You can watch a few dramas at a time. :) The dramas I wanna watch are stacking up high like mountain. :)) Mostly it is because I don't have the time to watch it and I often drop the drama halfway when I didn't watch for a long time, often because I have lose steam to keep watching the drama. :P I would love to watch OB but it really needs my commitment to it. :D Somehow, I promised to myself that I will finish up Arang and the Magistrate(because of my exam I stopped) and start on OB as a daily drama to watch( I saw a bit here and there and JW was really cute. :D) and to finish I need romance in a week haha(really curious of hyukhyuk's portrayal of his other roles and feeling guilty as I hadn't really become a fan of his by watching his past dramas). Hmmm, seems like a lot to watch plus the recent ones. :D Shall do all this at once during december, when I'm gonna play like hell. :P:D

Good night peeps~ I have to go sleep already or I will fall asleep in class again like today! :D Wonder what is wrong with my body, I think it has rest too long to be used to school hours. :P

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikeke GOOD NIGHT!!! oo my dear.. you do not wanna see my t"to watch list" its endless and I don't think i'll ever get to it because it just gets larger and larger..

i watched OB back when I had time.. and i marathoned it in a week hahaha !! it was serious committment =P

Guest Mishiellie

@GHSforever  oo 4th of july!! for us canadians it was 1st of july buhahaha 

enjoy your holiday!!!!

@Mishiellie Haha, mine too! :) I think the only time I can marathon dramas is when I graduate from college and then there is a long break of about 8 months for me to watch dramas before starting my university education. :D By then, I have no idea how many dramas have pile up. :P This always happens when I have many bias and when many dramas have interesting storylines. :D

@GHSforever I'm having my youth day on the 8th of July. No school for me. Yay! :D

Guest annasophiabby

Mishiellie said:

@annasophiabby hello hello again!

I am currently only watching cyrano, school 2013 , IHYV.. and I have been watching my daughter the flower since like last year very very very slowly.. only on ep 53  puhahah  .. but I watch in chinese sub.. there is no eng sub for it... and for IHYV i am going to wait and watch both 9 and 10 together >_<

I did provide a link for Chinese sub of My daughter the flower before..

I used to watch alot of dramas all at once but ever since start of new job.. no time for anything T^T

I am waiting for Joo Won's good doctor and hyukhyuk's heirs now

=====

edit: oo I wanna watch cruel city too maybe

I tried reading the article in korean text but gave up instantly as it was too straining for my eyes because my eyes thought that if they look at the words harder, they would be able to interpret what the article is saying... :))

Guest Mishiellie

HAPPY FRIDAY MY HYUKHYUK LOVERS~~

omg i felt so sick yesterday and slept right after when i got home.. didnt do any translations =(

@Mishiellie Happy Friday to you too! :) Enjoy it before it is over! :P My friday is ending soon in 1.5hours. :( Rest well! :) Your health is more important than anything else. :)

Last night, I met our hyukhyuk in my dream. Haha. He was WR who was transported to the modern world. :P haha, in my mind i was wondering what is WR doing in the modern time... haha

Oh and I watched Pasta for a while today, the show is quite funny(i think coz i scan and watch only his parts. :P ) He is so cute in there and never did I expect noh min woo's hair to be long.... hehe

Guest Mishiellie

@yuuqiikeke  hahaha shame on you! you got him in your dream and you didnt steal a kiss?!?!? tsktsktsk you need to use every chance you get!!! haha 

@anannanann awww thank you!! yes we still have plenty of time until heirs ^^