Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest emaan

Mishiellie said: wow!!!! this thread is becoming more and more active! yay!!!!
want to WELCOME ALL OF YOU WHO CAME TO VISIT!!!
THANK YOU!!
@emaan   @nemesis90 (I know i see you in JW thread.. heehee.. your sexy pink lips =P)
@GHSforever @alin1409 @sanghyuk @JinhwanLover
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!!  
>:D<   :x
I hope i didn't miss anyoneeeee

Guest Mishiellie

@emaan haha I'm not really having Wol Ryung fever.. I always enjoyed his acting a lot... but my new job keeps me occupied haha 5 days a week and weekends i get little time to try to make gifs or translate.. but I am planning to finish my daughter the flower... he is sooooo cute in there.. and his character... arghh i love his character in there
I usually hang out at choi jin hyuk baidu.. i have been there over a year now..
everyone there is super good.. they supported him since beginning and one of the admin (kimcunmae) is fluent in korean so I get all my chinese translations from her.. and then i try my best to translate into english here so oversea fans can get to know CJH better

Guest Mishiellie

GHSforever said:

@amidala thanks for the info can I ask a question who is YSA ?

@screambyscared WHAT !!!! we just met and now your leaving, sorry ladies but I'm here to stay LOL hope to see you soon :)

@mishiellie I know your right hope he gets an award for his character he did a great job well done :)

@annanannan Thanks for his picture OMG bad boy he looks so good :)

Happy Wednesday to all :)

Guest Mishiellie

hmmm
CJH tweets today.. but I don't really have all the translations
 FollowingChoi jinhyuk.Choi jinhyuk.@realjinhyuk

@loveyoonsea 누나맘이.....멀까요??ㅋㅋ

View translation

Guest Mishiellie

read from bottom up

1. Details
  2. Choi jinhyuk.Choi jinhyuk. ‏@realjinhyuk7h

@ckdid 너무낭만적인거아니야~?^^Details

3. 차현경차현경 ‏@ckdid7h

@realjinhyuk 제가 직접 쓴 글은 아니구...프힛ㅋㅋ오빠 요새 이번주꺼 빼고 구가의서 다봐써요 역시 천년악귀 짱멋져요 너무 좋음!! ㅠDetails

4. Choi jinhyuk.Choi jinhyuk. ‏@realjinhyuk7h

@ckdid ㅋㅋ고마워 나장비맞췄으니 빨리모이자!!!Details 

Guest emaan

@Mishiellie You are right.I could not find English subs for My daughter the flower so I had to rely on  recaps and my poor Korean knowledge. I especially tear up in scenes with his mother. He is genuinely a very grounded and convincing actor. The only concern is that he is of the age where enlistment becomes mandatory. I wish he gains recognition as a lead actor which he deserves before that happens. I am not hating on idol actors (really am not) , these days it has become a norm to take up idol actors with average skills and leave aside genuinely talented actors. 
Thanks again for translating! :) 

Guest Mishiellie

Choi Jin Hyuk's post on Bliss (I think its a fan cafe).. 
for those of you who are not familiar.. their is a fan group who send like food cart/coffee cart to CJH all the time during his filmings.. I believe is what he was talking about.. However I don't remember if it was from Japan or Korea..=======================================================
Thi post was left by him on June 6th 2013
Thank You.... Hi everyone I am Jin Hyuk... now know as Wol Ryung ^^
Thank you for the food cart everyone sent yesterday, all the staff and actors had a very delicious meal.
I got strength after eating the meal so fiming went smoothly as well. I always thought of how to express my thankfulness.. this is my biggest worry
I feel that I always leave similar messages, I should leave better messages so I feel a bit burdened ^^;; 
Recently I have gotten many support from many people and I really thank everyone
 I really really really thank everyone who was there to support me during times when I was not well known and recognized

I spend everyday feeling very happy
I want to thank this family and I will never forget this thankful feeling. no matter how long time has passed
Yesterday for a long time... I spend a day feeling very very blessed and happy...
I feel very sorry for everyone who came during the hot day and had to stadby on the side so the filming won't get interrupted
I am also very sorry that I came out to greet everyone late because my filming finished late ㅠㅠ
It was unfortunate because I wanted to chat more...
A few months ago I was giving very hard thoughts to maybe give up on acting
Because of this all of you guys (he called them family).. it made that thought become pointless ^^ from now on.. not only looking at my career as an actor, but as a living human being I will constantly reflect on ways to repay everyone. I will never forget ^^
I must have done many good deeds in my past life to have received so much love
I went through some painful times and sometimes even thought of dying
Meeting everyone must be fate and maybe all these are the reason for me to continue my fate as an actor
once again I thank everyone
For all of you who stood by my side during times when I was troubled, lost, and tired...
I sincerely thank everyone.. even though this is what I always say... but this is the only way for me to express my thankfulness ㅠㅠ
Anyways.. I got a lot of strengh from everyone yesterday and I was very very proud
I get along very well with everyone in Gu Family Book and everyone ate very well
A lot of fans told me that everything was very beautifully packaged
I was very happy heehee
I see many newly joined fans, I welcome everyone who became a member of this family
I hope everyone continue to support me ^^
I will post again next time... 
The admins and members who helped to organize this event. I thank you for all the effort and hard work.  I love you guys ^^

Chinese translation by Kimcunmae of 崔振赫百度 (CJH baidu)English translation by Mishiellie of CJH soompi
*Please do not repost anywhere else*

Guest Mishiellie

@emaan  yes... I think the usage of idol actors is that they will have some kind of guaranteed viewership because of their already existing fan base.... honestly i don't are much for idol actors (i'm not against them).. but if they have good acting skills i'm all for it! to me.. I look at acting skills before anything else and also story line/script  
and your welcome!! it's my job now to translate more stuff haha 

@emann: nah it's not just you. I did the same thing too.

I've currently watched Tone-deaf Clinic for CJH; unfortunately, he's only a supporting character, and although he looks totally delish in every scene, I'd not recommend this movie to anyone. Unless you think Choi Jin Hyuk (or Yoon Sang Hyun) is worth subjecting yourself to second-hand embarrassment, bad singing (both purposely and accidental), and annoying female lead.

The movie is about Dong Joo who is tone deaf and can't sing for the sake of her life, but she desperately want to charm her first love (CJH) by singing his favorite song. Cute story, right? But no, I can barely stand the lead actress. 

Anyway, here is a cut of CJH from that movie, soaking wet and quite desirable (and when he isn't?!)

@mishiellie Thank You so much for the translation I really appreciate it, he seems like a really, really, really nice guy CJH he's very grateful for what his fans/family did for him I hope that he's popularity continues and will support him:) I'm back reading the thread right now I'm on page 20 and I'm having a blast :) btw mishiellie if you don't mind me asking are you Chinese and were you from, I'm originally from the Philippines but lived in USA for 25 years :)

@annananann I love your MV The best wishes for you OST 6 its just wonderful, my MV is just simple :)

@missabeat Thanks for CJH video link

Thank You all for keeping this thread alive and I'm hoping I can contribute as well  :)

@GHSforever Thank you for your compliment. I dare to say I got it a lot. It isn't new thing for me. Actually my skill is rusty lately. I need new in spiration. But I'm picky with music and making MV. I think it's my art side. ^^ 

Guest Mishiellie

@GHSforever yes i am chinese but i have been in canada since i was 10 ... Haha enjoy back reading the thread!!!! Btw my translation his "family" in the post refers to the fans in that cafe.. I find it nice for him to refer the fans as family.. And yes i think he is a very genuine guy... Makes me love him even more

Guest Mishiellie

missabeat said: @emann: nah it's not just you. I did the same thing too.

I've currently watched Tone-deaf Clinic for CJH; unfortunately, he's only a supporting character, and although he looks totally delish in every scene, I'd not recommend this movie to anyone. Unless you think Choi Jin Hyuk (or Yoon Sang Hyun) is worth subjecting yourself to second-hand embarrassment, bad singing (both purposely and accidental), and annoying female lead.

The movie is about Dong Joo who is tone deaf and can't sing for the sake of her life, but she desperately want to charm her first love (CJH) by singing his favorite song. Cute story, right? But no, I can barely stand the lead actress. 

Anyway, here is a cut of CJH from that movie, soaking wet and quite desirable (and when he isn't?!)

@Mishiellie was the movie really that bad? I haven't seen any of CJH previous works aside from that weekend drama My Precious You. I don't know whether I will the guts to watch any of his series since I know he'll end up being heartbroken in the end. I'd rather prefer he'll not be involve again in a triangle in HEIRS. I want him to have a love story with someone that will have a happily ever after storyline.  :)

class="post-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-size: 20px; line-height: 28px; font-family: Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif;"Choi Jin Hyuk Flaunts His Animal Instincts For Arena

By Missy+ on June 19, 2013 |

choijinhyk3.jpg

choijinhyuk31.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk shows off his masculine attributes for Arena. And this is just the sneak preview! You can catch the interview and full photoshoot of Choi Jin Hyuk in the July edition of Arena Homme Plus.

http://blog.dramafever.com/2013/06/choi-jin-hyuk-flaunts-his-animal-instincts-for-arena/

amidala2984 said: @Mishiellie was the movie really that bad? I haven't seen any of CJH previous works aside from that weekend drama My Precious You. I don't know whether I will the guts to watch any of his series since I know he'll end up being heartbroken in the end. I'd rather prefer he'll not be involve again in a triangle in HEIRS. I want him to have a love story with someone that will have a happily ever after storyline.  :)