[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sexy4yennie

I agree with @traciecullen
I also prefer the way they are also abroad 2 learn to survive as local population.They must to work to earn money to eat and lodging, like initial concept, it's already good ideacoz the concept is different from the existing concept fr varshow in therebut I really do not know audience tastes in Korea, why BF got low ratingthe concept is good maybe coz competition in the broadcast time is tight

we must wait for what will be his next Ep 10
they seem to get a mission to learn something in the water

but whatever happens I will continue to support this showcoz I'm fans of Kim Hyun Joong he3

sexy4yennie said: I agree with @traciecullen
I also prefer the way they are also abroad 2 learn to survive as local population.They must to work to earn money to eat and lodging, like initial concept, it's already good ideacoz the concept is different from the existing concept fr varshow in therebut I really do not know audience tastes in Korea, why BF got low ratingthe concept is good maybe coz competition in the broadcast time is tight

we must wait for what will be his next Ep 10
they seem to get a mission to learn something in the water

but whatever happens I will continue to support this showcoz I'm fans of Kim Hyun Joong he3

Guest rntheatre

Goodness, Hyori was the saving grace of this show. It put some spice on the barefoot's episode. I think they need another strong emcee and that is Hyori.
Is it me or KHD emcee style is not for this kind of variety? KHD style is a bit on the side of honest, frank, candid, straight to the point, with a tinge of sarcasm but it doesn't suit this concept of variety UNLESS they bring someone who can neutralize KHD's style.
They need a strong second emcee for this one.
If not for UEE and partly, Bum Soo, I wouldn't watch this. UEE is a bit awkward and, as far as I know, it is her first full time variety program so it's understandable. 

BFF Kim Hyun Joong, asking Yoo Si Yoon point-blank if he had have a girlfriend recently

65pi7a.jpg
Singer Kim Hyun Joong made the same age's actor Yoo Si Yoon sweat. 

SBS's 'I Love Sunday - Barefoot Friends' (BFF) which will be aired on this coming 16th, will reveal the story that BFF members and the guest Lee Hyori had a get-together at Jiri mountain. 

During the filming, Kim Hyun Joong and YSY went to out to the village to get something to eat along with rice for dinner. Right after leaving the house, Kim Hyun Joong asked a point-blank question to YSY if he had have a girlfriend recently.

Before YSY realized, he already answered and that made YSY 'mentally collapse' (*'멘붕' is short for 'mental collapse' which is a buzzword in Korea these days). Since YSY got dragged into Kim Hyun Joong's continuous questions, YSY confessed his ideal type and past girlfriend(s?) as well, which had the staff totally stumped too.

Besides, these two guys held a 'mini ideal worldcup', 'who's your favorite' between the BFF female cast Lee Hyori and Uee. The same age friends even forgot their task 'to get something to eat' and enjoyed a long talk.

Kim Hyun Joong and Yoo Si Yoon's direct and outspoken talk about love stories will be revealed on BFF on coming 16th at 4:50 PM.
source: http://news.sbs.co.kr/section_news/news_read.jsp?news_id=N1001833856translation: howlovelylala

Guest Littlezaznangel

wait is it true that yoon se yoon will leave barefoot friends because of his dui and that Eun Ji Won will replace him?

class="content-title"After School’s Uee Is a Waterfall Goddess!

by lightningstix   June 16, 2013

555cut.jpg

3128upt.jpg

Recently After School’s Uee showed off her beautiful body in a waterfall scene! The scene came from the recent episode of SBSBarefooted Friends” that will air on June 16. For the episode the members of “Barefooted Friends” left for an MT (It is the Konglish word for “Meeting”) at Jiri mountain. On the last day of the MT each of the members entered into the waterfall.

Uee did a sexy dance while she got hit by the waterfall and showed off her skills as a swimmer. It is said that the “Barefooted Friends” members and production staff all shouted with excitement.

Currently After School is performing their comeback single “First Love.” They had their first comeback performance on June 13.  

http://www.soompi.com/2013/06/16/after-schools-uee-is-a-waterfall-goddess/

Guest xopo17

Rating Barefoot Friends For 130616
ABG NATIONWIDE's  RATING
1. DWAWG         15,1 ( - 0,9 % )
2. Real Man          14,8 
3. 1N2D             :   11,5
4. Running Man   :  11,4 
5. Mama Mia       :    5,4 
6. Barefoot Friends :  4,6 ( - 1,0 % )   >>> always decrease from each week, sighh

TNMS Rating
MBC Sunday Night Program ( DWAWG + Real Man) = 12,8 % ( Seoul )  & 16,6% ( National )
SBS Sunday Program ( Barefoot friends + Running Man) = 7,5 % ( Seoul ) & 8,1 % ( National )
KBS Sunday Program ( Mama Mia + 1N2D )          =  6,7 % ( Seoul ) & 7,0 % ( National )

come on barefoot friends team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i want a  real variety show , not a reality show !!!!

Guest dreamdoll

xopo17 said: Rating Barefoot Friends For 130616
ABG NATIONWIDE's  RATING
1. DWAWG         15,1 ( - 0,9 % )
2. Real Man          14,8 
3. 1N2D             :   11,5
4. Running Man   :  11,4 
5. Mama Mia       :    5,4 
6. Barefoot Friends :  4,6 ( - 1,0 % )   >>> always decrease from each week, sighh

TNMS Rating
MBC Sunday Night Program ( DWAWG + Real Man) = 12,8 % ( Seoul )  & 16,6% ( National )
SBS Sunday Program ( Barefoot friends + Running Man) = 7,5 % ( Seoul ) & 8,1 % ( National )
KBS Sunday Program ( Mama Mia + 1N2D )          =  6,7 % ( Seoul ) & 7,0 % ( National )

come on barefoot friends team !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i want a  real variety show , not a reality show !!!!

Guest dreamdoll

In Episode 9 - 
[#KHJBAREFOOTFRIENDSHyunJoong asking Yoon Shiyoon questions about his girlfriend and ideal type.

KHJ: Let's do a Hodong-style broadcast. When was your last girlfriend recently? 

**Hodong-style broadcast: Digging up scandal out of nowhere

KHJ: (last date was) More than a year or within a year?
YSY: More than a year..are you still in love..with that noona?
KHJ: Nope..we ended. Why not we sit here and talk?

KHJ: Do you still love her?
YSY: Nope, but I'm hoping she's happy now.
KHJ: Is it the entertainer I know?
YSY: No it's not, what do you mean? *flustered*
KHJ: (caption: *sneaky* Variety show expert) There is...
YSY: No no...
KHJ: Is that lady good in singing or acting? 
YSY: No~ she's not an entertainer~!
KHJ: *excited* Even if she's not an entertainer she can be good in singing or acting..
YSY: She's not an entertainer
KHJ: Is she taller or shorter than 160cm?
YSY: I can't be sure of that but this...(hugs HyunJoong to demonstrate her past girlfriend's height) I even hugged her like that the day before we broke up 

KHJ: Between Hyori and UEE, choose one honestly (for ideal type)
YSY: I'm picking UEE, what about you? 
KHJ: Hyori noona of course
YSY: Compared to FIN.KL's days, Hyori noona seemed different nowadays
KHJ: By what means?
YSY: During FIN.KL's days she was pretty..
KHJ: You mean she's isn't pretty now?
YSY: Now she's cool
KHJ: What about UEE? 
YSY: UEE...I haven't really talked to her much until now..except the greetings..
KHJ: Then let's play games together after we return to get close to UEE

Cr: Twitter  id="postauthor" style="margin: auto; padding: 0px; border: none; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.2em; vertical-align: baseline; display: inline !important;"스테파니 @5StarsAs1

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rkrnh9

Guest xopo17

@dreamdoll  : thanks for the english translation and why on earth KHJ looks so determined to asked about UEE .kekekekke
first he said KHJ: What about UEE?  then YSY answered is : YSY: UEE...I haven't really talked to her much until now..except the greetings.. and then KHJ said again about  UEE on : "KHJ: Then let's play games together after we return to get close to UEE"
KHJ ckckckkckck :))
anyway i will meet u on JOJ thread tonight , okay :D

q6J4Fka.jpg

hahah, OMG, both guys were so funny!! Get close to UEE!! As if!! hahah

Thanks for posting the translation until the subs come in. ;;)

The ratings are abysmal...Does that mean a cancelling might come soon? I hope not!! Anyone in the knows about variety shows' destinies in general in K-ent can shed light on this?

Archived