Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

screambyscared said: @Mishiellie  : Ye? oh! of course I like TVXQ dear, but I prefer DBSK (5 members) : Ho-Min and JYJ! not TVXQ (2 members) :D woaaahhh how lucky you are! and you're in Thailand, srrpppp I think it's so far from my region kekekekekek :)) Thanks for your high cut photoshoot above! our papa is the best :-bd
@anannanann : You're scaring me with that is you said "If we believe in good spirit that WR'd be more than human and I think he will die first (might be turn back after that)". so what's conclusion dear? :-SS 

Guest Mishiellie

@screambyscared ooo no dear.. im in north america... i flew across the pacific ocean to see their concert haha.. so crazy.. my mom stilll tease me to this day.. but I REGRET NOTHINGGGGG

@anannanann : die and reborn :-? wowww interesting, I admit you're so creative hehehehe :)) thanks for your thinking like that dear :x I like it!
@Mishiellie : Ye? woaaahhh you're in North America? aiiggooo too far, deeply far :-O I can't imagine that Jin Hyuk oppa chases you till there 8-| I'm getting to be shock right now! Jakamman, are you rich? you said "flew across the pacific ocean to see TVXQ's concert" kyaaaaa... :)) I knew it, you're their fans :-bd salute! hmmm I wonder if you're "mama-boy" ? hohoho just kid dear :P

Guest Mishiellie

@screambyscared huh?? haha i am soo lost by ur comment.... nope i am not rich... I came to cananda when i was like 10.. I went to thailand to see the conert because3 i had time off during university that time.l.. used my own money for it.. and by "mama-boy" do you mean me?!?!?! I am a girl!! haha

Just Share Guys :D : Filming Spoiler Pic of Papa Jin Hyuk \:D/
ADvk89X.jpg
9HkC7LY.jpg
PJDjg3B.jpg

Of course, as we see, WR's still alive for next episode! hahahahaha I knew it, I think he didn't become human but he turns back a holy spirit of Jiri Mountain anymore, maybe his son Kang Chi who begin to be a human not our papa yesssss I'm in Happily time then hohohoho :))

Guest Mishiellie

screambyscared said: Just Share Guys :D : Filming Spoiler Pic of Papa Jin Hyuk \:D/
ADvk89X.jpg
9HkC7LY.jpg
PJDjg3B.jpg

Of course, as we see, WR's still alive for next episode! hahahahaha I knew it, I think he didn't become human but he turns back a holy spirit of Jiri Mountain anymore, maybe his son Kang Chi who begin to be a human not our papa yesssss I'm in Happily time then hohohoho :))

@screambyscared Are you from Korea? :) Coz I saw on my mobile in this thread that you are from seoul. I don't know why I can't see where people are from on the laptop. :(
Btw, Good Morning everyone!! :D (my time here is 10am already :) )

f9ri1.jpgb1dg2.jpg
br3x2.jpg

I really really love his smile and laugh :)
Mishiellie said: @screambyscared huh?? haha i am soo lost by ur comment.... nope i am not rich... I came to cananda when i was like 10.. I went to thailand to see the conert because3 i had time off during university that time.l.. used my own money for it.. and by "mama-boy" do you mean me?!?!?! I am a girl!! haha

'구가의서' 수지 최진혁, 웃음 끊이지 않는 촬영장 [TD포토]
http://news.nate.com/view/20130615n04043

'구가의서' 수지 이승기 최진혁 실제로는 이런 모습? [TD포토]
http://news.nate.com/view/20130615n04053

'구가의서' 수지, 최진혁에 "손 너무 커요" 애교 폭발
http://news.nate.com/view/20130615n04033

1371260655_525703.jpg

Guest Mishiellie

br3x2.jpg
OMG!!! THIS SMILE!!!! kills me every time...
ok... is it wrong.. that i kinda ship him with his "daughter-in-law" now  hahaha