(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest d300oi

bibidep said: @Angelangie:  Of course we all want them to date and we all very happy for them but I don't want their relationship expose too soon.  Some how I have a feeling that Gui Gui and Taec can't hide their feeling for a long time if they are in love with each other right now.  The way Taec and Gui Gui look not really mature enough to stay in the storm that coming to their way if the relationship go to the light in the near future.  I just want them to announce when they ready to get marry.   Hahaha my wish even too fast compare to what the position they are right now.   Gui Gui will love Taec's family a lot if she can be their daughter-in-law, because Gui Gui did not have a happy family so when she with Taec and his family she will feel the warming relationship that what the real happy family like.  For me I don't know much about Korean culture but I have a little worry if they (Taec's family) look at Gui Gui's family they may not like it.  Some people they are very old fashion about this thing.   If it me I still want to date and have a good time with each other or even just be friend, best friend that's ok too.  Gui Gui really need some happy moment with the one she really love, she already had a hard life since she was young.  I hope and pray that she can find the best man ever to spend all the rest of her life with full of happiness and love from that man. 

P.S.  Taec is younger than me 24 years, born in the same month with me and I'm a dragon too hahha.  A dragon man is a good man, the responsible family man after he marry. 

Guest Zila Elina

Lmangla said:  << @ bladerunner said: Apparently the other couple's fans just can't take my recent comments on youtube any more.As you all know I am a TaecGui spammer there. They flag mine as spam and some other TaecGui fans'.>>

I don't get the whole anti-fan attitude -- if you don't like something, why are you watching it? just fast forward or change the channel!! plus, its not like there's a competition between the two couples on who is better. if you prefer one over the other, fine. but no need to bash the other couple right? these actors are also people and are working hard. as for who is real and who is fake -- this is a show; we are all like grannys sitting on the sidewalk commenting on the couples in the park and saying, "oh these kids are so cute." what happens between them is between them -- we just wish them well and think they are super cute together but they are entitled to their own personal lives right? that said, waiting eagerly for friday! :)

Guest bibidep

d300oi said: @bibidep     I'm also a dragon, fire dragon. Born on December 27. I'm an AB type. I'm a SE Asian with a sort of "one of a kind" culture. My husband is a wood rabbit (a year older than me). Born on August 10. He's a B type. He's a Caucasian. Maybe that's why I'm so connected with this couple. And always give all of my support for them. As we, my husband and I, have been through sort of the same story with them. It's really not something easy to begin indeed. But we got the payment happily of what we have done. Still a long, long way to go, I know. But we got to be optimistic. That's why I always pray with all of my heart for this couple, wherever the future will be, as long as they are full of happiness, I will be happy for them as well. BUT it will be happier for me if they end up as a husband and wife for real.

Guest d300oi

angelangie said: @d300oi
he knew...he knew what they aftering.....the looks and the wide grin or the shy grin....indicate as much....this 2pm member is really a bunch of devil jokester they get the kick out of teasing their own member but it felt good to see their brotherly bond and friendship

Guest bibidep

@Angelangie:  Hahaha you may laugh at me but my daughter is the same age at Taec, she was born in October 1988.  That is why I had a good feeling for Taec and really want the best for him too hahaha.  And gui Gui is a snake and my dad was also a snake, I know how the life of the snake was that why I like her too.  I and my dad like exactly Taec and Gui Gui personality hahah, always go against the idea of each other but at the end my dad do the same what ever I had suggest to him hahah.  I love him very much and he love and care for me a lot but every time something come up we can't agree right away from the beginning I just don't know why.  Too bad for Gui Gui if Gui Gui end up with Taec, yes Taec will have more power in everything hahahah.  But One thing for sure Taec will do his best to protect and give what ever he has to her and his future children.

Guest d300oi

Hi @bibidep    See how sometimes fate brought us to an unexpected place? For me, just let it go with the flow. Of course I do have many plans in my life, but when sometimes it stuck in an "inappropriate" way as I want it to be, just let it go with the flow to find how amazing result we got at the end.

Ahahah... I am afraid we are at the same age. Ahjummas preferred to be called as Noonas :)). I'm not into any idols as well. Considering my age is not at that level any longer. I didn't know who the he*k Taec is and also Gui Gui. But I adore how they are interacted with each other. Well, at least on screen, on and "off" camera for the BTS as I never met both of them in person. And not to forget how lovely they are together in the same frame.

Yes, I think it is a wise decision to let they got their own happiness in their own way :x. Lets just pray for their happiness (TOGETHER, hopefully ;):D )

Guest bladerunner

Gui Gui applied more fans:184d37b30f2442a7e5a22600d043ad4bd0130287

OMG OMG!!!!
Fan: You two please be very happy.Gui Gui: you too.
Fan: What's brand of your bracelet ?
Gui: which one? One I bought @ korea, another one is american brand.
Who else can do better translation? 
What does that mean: "You, too!"Did she just admit their relationship??

Now I think maybe someone hecked her phone!!!!!There is NO WAY an idol has guts to go public like this~~~~
I am shocked!!!

Guest d300oi

angelangie said: @d300oi
he knew...he knew what they aftering.....the looks and the wide grin or the shy grin....indicate as much....this 2pm member is really a bunch of devil jokester they get the kick out of teasing their own member but it felt good to see their brotherly bond and friendship

Guest Sangenie78

Hi girls,

I think is time for me to do some contributions. I managed to find this in the chinese website and found this interview of Taecyeon.  It is in chinese so I will loosely translate it. I might not have gotten word by word and 100% correct so please pardon me: -

首先,先看一篇印尼杂志对玉泽演的专访,这是我能找到关于玉猫对我结的看法最早的帖子。
从原文链接看,玉猫接受采访的时间至少在3月9日前(红框处) (First of all, this is an interview Taecyeon had with an Indonesia magazine, this is the only interview I can find on Taecyeon. From this ionterview date, it should be done on 9 Mar)
faedab64034f78f05fb1e24478310a55b2191cca
下面是翻译版本
【文字版】转载请注明【百度鬼泽夫妇吧】
【标题】泽演的特别访问:关于婚姻现状
翻译by 莫若

问:在这个节目里你最印象深刻的场景是什么? (In GWGM, what left a deep impression on you)
泽演:当然是第一次,在我第一次遇见鬼鬼的时候。 (Of course it is the first time, the time when i first saw Gui Gui)

问:在节目中你最喜欢鬼鬼什么地方呢? (In the show, what do you like most about Gui Gui)
泽演:我非常喜欢鬼鬼的无忧无虑和开心纯真。 (I like most on her carefree and happy innocence)

问:对于你的另一半你要什么要求吗? (What do you look for in your other half)
泽演:我并没有什么理想型,所以我也并不是很清楚,哈哈。但是鬼鬼真的非常好也很可爱,很适合做我的约会对象。 (I do not have any ideal type so I am not sure about that...haha...but Gui Gui is really good and cute. Very suitable for me when it comes to my dating partner)

问:你觉得自己什么时候结婚比较好呢? (When do you think is a suitable time for you to get married)
泽演:我觉得当我和自己的另一半都觉得OK的时候就可以结婚了。从我家里的经验来看,我一直觉得28岁的时候结婚比较好。不过从实际来说应该不大可能。 (I feel that when my partner and myself feel that the timing is right to get married. From my family's experience, I always think that getting married at age 28 is an ideal age, but in reality, it should be impossible)

问:和鬼鬼一起去济州岛旅行感觉如何?你们两个看上去都很开心。 (How is the feeling you had with Gui Gui when both of you were in Jeju Island? Both of you looked very happy)
泽演:旅行很享受也很轻松,鬼鬼从没有来过济州岛,我也只是公演来过,所以对于我们来说都非常的新鲜有意思。我们很喜欢这次旅行。 (Traveling is an enjoyment and relaxing. Gui Gui has never been to Jeju Island. I have been there because of concerts so to us, is it something very fresh and we enjoyed the trip)

问:你理想的蜜月地点是? (What is your ideal honeymoon)
泽演:我想去那些历史悠久并且有很多古代建筑的地方。 (I want to travel to historic places and places with lots of ancient architecture )

问:对于如何营造甜蜜的婚姻,你是否有什么良策呢? (On how to create romantic marriage, what are your plans)
泽演:在我看来,在婚姻中最重要的就是要经常地尽力去理解对方。 (To me, in a marriage, most important thing is to try your best to understand your partner)

问:是什么原因让你想参加世界版我结的呢? (What makes you wanting to take part in GWGM)
泽演:有很多原因吧。其中一个就是可以有机会接触更多的外国粉丝们。 (A lot of reasons, one of it is that I have the chance to have more exposure to international fans)

问:你会不会担心因为和鬼鬼结婚的关系,疯狂粉丝们会嫉妒呢? (Are you worried that your virtual marriage with Gui Gui will create jealousy in your fans - for this i think they meant to say those extreme kind of fans)
泽演:热心的粉丝们总是十分支持我和2PM的。我相信他们十分善解人意,明白这是假想结婚。 (Enthusiastic fans are always very supportive of me and 2PM. I believe they are very considerate, understand that this is virtual marriage)

问:最近在忙什么呢?下一个行程是什么? (What are you busy with recently? Next schedule is?)
泽演:我们最近在准备东京的演唱会,并且也在准备第三辑的回归。我自己也会参演电影。之前我从没有参演过电影,这次会是第一次在电影里扮演角色。 (We are busy with the Tokyo concert, also in the midst of preparing the 3rd album. I am involved in movie. I have never acted in a movie before so this is my first time)

问:你是不是韩国版我结的粉丝呢?你是不是之前也在期待参加呢? (Are you a fan of Korean WGM? Have you shown interest in taking part before?)
泽演:比较遗憾,因为我当时太忙了没什么机会去看电视。不过我知道这个综艺很有名的。我们2PM成员之一Nichkhun当时也和f(x)的Victoria参加了我结。 (Is a pity because I have been busy so never have a chance to watch tv program but i know that this variety show is very famous. Our 2PM members, Nickhun had taken part in it with f(x) Victoria in the show)

问:你对你的台湾妻子鬼鬼的第一印象如何?她与你的理想型标准相近吗? (What is your first impression of your Taiwan wife Gui Gui. Is she near to your ideal type?)
泽演:她是那种很活泼开心的人。从她脸上表情就能看出她的性格。 (She is those type who is very bubbly type. From your facial expression, you can tell her character)

问:你平常是怎么和鬼鬼交流的呢?在台前幕后,有没有因为什么文化差异或者语言误解发生一些有意思的事呢? (How you communicate with her? In front of the camera and behind the scenes, is there be any problem interacting with her due to the cultural differences or due to language misunderstanding thus created interesting matters?)
泽演:在交流方面我们进行得很好,有时候可能会有一些不能理解。但是这不是什么问题。我们曾经因为“干杯”这个词而发生了些有趣的事。在韩国,“干杯”是为了助兴,不过在台湾则表示“一杯干”。 (In interacting, we are doing good. At times we have problem understanding but this is nothing much. We have this "one-shot" thing that happened which was amusing.  In Korea, when we cheers, it is just fun - probably he meant a sip/mouth. But in Taiwan, that means one-shot)

问:到目前为止你们之间有没有什么浪漫的场景或者肌肤之亲吗? (Until now, what is the most romantic thing or any skinship?)
泽演:哈哈,那你应该去ONE频道观看我结世界版! (Haha..you should go watch GWGM on ONE channel)

问:对于你来说,身体接触是很难的事吗?你是否觉得在这一方面应该由男生来主动? (In your opinion, is it very difficult to initiate skinship? And do you think guys should initiate it?)
泽演:我觉得这应该取决于另一方。这并不能代表你是否“够男人”,因为这个是要由另一方来迎合的。 (I think it also depend on the other person. It does not mean you are 'man enough' because you also need the other party to play a part)

问:如果你打算娶一位外国人作妻子,你的家里是否会反对? (If you were to marriage a foreigner, would your family object)
泽演:因为我曾经住在美国,应该无所谓是否和一个外国人结婚。不过这个还是要取决于我的父母的想法。 (I have lived in USA before so I think I am ok with it but I still need to have my parents' consent)

问:你是如何分配工作和学习时间的? (How do you time-manage between your work and studies?)
泽演:对我来说这很难区分,因为作为2PM一员、一名艺人还有学生,其实每件事对我来说都很重要,而且也让我学会了很多,都很有价值。一旦一个人想要去实现很多目标,他就会加倍努力。尽管做好这些很难,但是我会竭尽所能,因为还有很多热心的粉丝们在支持着我。 (To me, it is difficult. Being a member of 2PM, an artist also a student, everything is important to me and it also allows me to learn more things and it is very valuable to me. Once a person wants to achieve more goals, they will have to work extra hard. Even though is is difficult, i will do my best because there are lots of fans supporting me)

原文地址:
(Riz / adm)
http://m.tabloidbintang.com/asia/korea/67257-wawancara-khusus-dengan-taecyeon-2pm-soal-pasangan-dan-pernikahan.html

Guest bibidep

angelangie said: @bibidep
yes i love gui gui first and thru her i came to like taec lols....and thru the both of them im falling in love again....does it sounds anything??? i wan the best of everything for the two of them....i have not seen 2 artist to have such good vibes and good chemistry in a long run....and i had not been so crazy over 2 artist in a long run either...
both of them compliment each other like no one else did...they are the prefect fit....and even my sister whom is a dragon agreed with me....a sister that never share my views as we are almost always at loggerheads lols....said the same thing as me...squealing at the thought that taecgui might actually be together...but like you i wan them to take a step back and let it ride....but comes to think of it i think they did....they had finish filming on 30th April....today or as of yesterday it been almost a month since they last meet ....
though news and everything bout each other activities can be gain thru the world or internet media....but one thing for sure a bond had form between this two and i do honestly want it to develop further...first we are all happy with the thoughts that both of them are friends but i think this call for being a little more greedy :)
and as much as gui gui deserved the best i think taec does deserved the best too and somehow with gui gui besides him, she brought out the best of him...there are times we felt like killing our spouse im sure but honestly it part of the deal of being together ROFL....lets us get on this ship and hold on tight....lets really hope it will set sail :)

Guest d300oi

@bladerunner      You never failed to mesmerize me with your info. Thanks!

Yes,  provide more translation if it really needed please....

Guest d300oi

d300oi said: @bladerunner      You never failed to mesmerize me with your info. Thanks!

Yes,  provide more translation if it really needed please....

Guest bibidep

bladerunner said: Gui Gui applied more fans:

OMG OMG!!!!
Fan: You two please be very happy.Gui Gui: you too.
Fan: What's brand of your bracelet ?
Gui: which one? One I bought @ korea, another one is american brand.
Who else can do better translation? 
What does that mean: "You, too!"Did she just admit their relationship??

Now I think maybe someone hecked her phone!!!!!There is NO WAY an idol has guts to go public like this~~~~
I am shocked!!!

Guest bibidep

Sangenie78 said: Hi girls,

I think is time for me to do some contributions. I managed to find this in the chinese website and found this interview of Taecyeon.  It is in chinese so I will loosely translate it. I might not have gotten word by word and 100% correct so please pardon me: -

Archived