Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Guest Mishiellie

oooo!!!!!!!! how was the epi today???????I hope things clear up faster!! and for Wol Ryung to stop hurting!!!!

Pictures from this article are so cute.... ^-^
He wrote this article himself and it's part 1.. means may be more... ^^

[최진혁] 1부. 벼랑 끝에서 ‘구월령’을 만나다

http://www.nemopan.com/7278914

10994840.jpg001vpv.jpg005oyq.jpg6456456.jpg

Thanks @screambyscared for your avatar ... I saw these. ^^

There's something about the script in ep.18 that I am frustrating. Don't talk about the part "Oh~ accidentally heard something, the truth about me" ...déjà vu
The conflict about "you killed my father" is it too easy to solve? I don't buy it since I saw a lot Korean drama about grief (sometime it's too much for me, very very very very long scene). Only you is matter... Ok it's drama (Only love, they think it will be last  till death do us part). However in this case, is it the starting of another tragedy?
And no sign of Gu book, there are only 6 episodes left.
Lastly, WR seem to be killed in next 2-3 episodes though (nearly end).

I don't care if he became these if the script went well. Actually I think it's good for him to try something different.
Lots of Korean drama problem, how to end -- believable. 
gufamily_photo130520095658imbcdrama1.jpg
screenshot2013060420521.png

Queen Inhyun's Man -- Ending -- what??????? raise your hand. `0/

couple phones are the substitute of talisman ---- OMG, Holy S**t

Guest Mishiellie

@anannanann hahaha I ACTUALLY LOVED QUEEN INHYUN'S MAN... The ending did make a lot of sense to me.. that drama was masterpiece.. i love the writer.. and her drama NINE was awesome was well

ooo and the new pictures.. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh HE LOOKED SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEE

@anannanann : your welcome dear! hey chingu.. you're alone here! :)) come on, let's join with us in GFB pages ;;) that's better than is :\">You can share all about Jin Hyuk (Wol Ryung) there :)) can't you? before, I never see you at there,I realized you're big fans of Jin Hyuk, right? me too! I can see it!
@Mishiellie : :)) before, I knew you (GFB pages) :x

Guest Mishiellie

@screambyscared  hahaha ya.. i pop up in gfb thread once in a while.... but I don't go a lot since i am busy.. and damn time zone (so i can NEVER live stream).. and I can never catch up to GFB... you guys burn the thread like maddd!!!
everytime I am like thousands of comments behind.. so i just keep quiet =P I feel shy hahaha  
now i am excited about HEIRS!!!!! LOVING THE CASTS SO FARRR!! hopefully I can spend more time in Heirs thread =P

@Mishiellie  I love that drama though. It's unexpectable ending but it bugs me coz it seems unreasonable (read below the last sentence by highlight it -___-'). I have Nine in stock too... didn't start yet.

@screambyscared I'm a new fan, I just notice him in this drama. I might be obsessed with him too much lately. Mostly try to find his old drama or interview. What I like about him is his acting. Actually I watch Korean historical drama more than romantic, comedy, action or melo-drama. I think the actor skills are better and good production. (I have "The Great Sejong" in waiting list. I got it for a while but still don't have time to continue such a long long drama)
I was at drama thread once but it's too long to catch up. I don't have time to read them even skip all of Suzy and Seung-gi part. Most of Seung-gi drama, the reason I watch some of his is the OST -- I didn't know why I watch this one. Maybe the costume or Gumiho or coz I just finish "Horse Doctor" and want something new.

Actually I'm not join drama thread much, even in my language.. Sometime I went there just for live steaming site. :P I'm have no problem to find raw sub though.

Guest cjc52006

i envy you guys who get to watch gu family book now that is airing. i hate watching dramas and wait for a week for the next 2 episodes. i want to watch GFB in 1 go. :-P so excited that there are only 6 episodes left (right?)

남자의 서(書) ‘월령’ 최진혁, 남자로 환생하다.http://www.highcut.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=fashion_cut&wr_id=53114

First question, do you ship worldwide, or sell in e-book?- e-book http://www.highcut.co.kr/shop/coupon.phphttp://www.highcut.co.kr/ebook/review_list.php  << Vol.103 didn't release, not sure for only registered member or more open coz how to sign up needs ID or Phone No. -____-'

Second, which credit card do you prefer, Visa, Master, Amex?- I'm sure they accept visa, but how to buy is question for international fans?

PS. The biggest bookstore over here is "Kinokuniya". There are some Korean magazines there but I'm not sure about this. Coz most of them are idols magazine.