Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

farbarri said:

mrdimples said:

Joo Won, you may not be aware,

but you loved by many. You have entered our hearts and changed our world forever. 

@daydreamsindecember, thank you very much for your inputs for the revision. I have changed the sentence(highlighted in yellow) after reading @farbarri's suggestion, I am inclined towards this. However, since this part of the sentence originated from you, I will leave you to decide :D . In all, I have followed your valuable inputs and revised accordingly, the only thing I did not changed was "We are so blessed to be your fans" instead of your suggestion "We are no doubt so blessed to be your fans"

suggestion: Joowon, you may not be aware, but you are loved by many.  :D

@farbarri Yay for you! Good eye there! I missed that out LOL  *embarassed*

*raises hand* Me too! *red faced* that's why we need someone else to proof read.

Now, Dr Moon, when will you examine my sight and everything else?

coolreborn said: Yes!!! Here's the google translated News:

Samora, KBS2 'Green Mesquite' 男 cast. Syndrome servant acting challenge.

...... I woke up, my heart is pounding like I am expecting something and run and went online here and went to Naver, and true enough, I read a very awesome news I just went on jumping with joy. Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Confirmation, I've been waiting for you since Saturday. :D Happy Happy Happy!!!!

Guest septmoon16

Joo Won ah – I love you! Thank you for being willing to take such a risk in tackling the challenging role of Park Si On. (heh bet your Park bro is happy with you new last name :D) I’m so proud of you. Regardless of the final product, you have my complete respect and support. ^^

Get ready for yummy Dr. Moon gals!
9a3169d0-06d7-4bae-8234-e77738950123_zps

*original doctor ps credit to dc joowongall

Guest mydeed

coolreborn said: Yes!!! Here's the google translated News:

KBS2 새 월화극 '그린메스' 남자주인공으로 발탁된 주원 / 사진 : 조선일보 일본어판 DB
The first broadcast scheduled for August Samora new KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama "Green Mesquite> night Zion Station was cast in the male lead.

...... I woke up, my heart is pounding like I am expecting something and run and went online here and went to Naver, and true enough, I read a very awesome news I just went on jumping with joy. Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Confirmation, I've been waiting for you since Saturday. :D Happy Happy Happy!!!!

mydeed said: coolreborn said: Yes!!! Here's the google translated News:

The first broadcast scheduled for August Samora new KBS 2TV Mon-Tue drama "Green Mesquite> night Zion Station was cast in the male lead.

jwdoc.png
Doctor Moon, i would like to audition for the position of a nurse~ i'm smart (i think), pretty (not so much), funny (i like to think so), and i'm hardworking and dedicated (do check my number of comments in this thread since i joined). :-B
so Doctor, could you please give me your phone number so we can meet up to discuss? i prefer night time discussion, after 9pm would be great. how about my house? my bedroom is empty. O:-) *innocent*

Okay fellow cutie lovers, the trophy in ON! By popular vote, the trophy with the heart was chosen.

JC141_fs_zps3fbe6853.jpg

I have already placed an order and have paid a deposit. It costs about US$100 inclusive of printing and a gift box. Because it's real crystal, it is pretty heavy! Maybe about 3-4kg or so :o! I have chosen the words to be white instead of gold. The whole circumference of the base can be used for printing and I estimate it to be roughly 30cm. So the final words will be;

주원 사람냄새 배우
Joo Won's International soompi Fans

@daysindecember: Kindly concur if the above is correct.

As for the font size, I plan to follow the proportions as per the example shown in the pix above. 주원 사람냄새 배우 will be the same size as the Chinese words you see in the example. And 'Joo Won's International soompi Fans' will follow the 2nd line font size. Hopefully, they can email me a final proof to confirm.

@mrdimples and @coolreborn: any luck so far with the mods? They need at least 1 week to do the engraving. So I need to email to them the final wordings by end of this week at the very latest. In any case, I think @manyearsago will also need the confirmation by end of this week before she sends her stuff for printing. I tried going thru the first few pages of the rules but couldn't find anything so far. Will continue to look.  

@manyearsago: my dear, I am so so sorry but whilst I can bring this all the way to the FM, I do not trust myself with carrying this and passing this to cutie. I don't want to risk dropping it and breaking it! Remember that at my last handshake encounter, I could barely managed a soft, whimpering one word 'kamsamida'. I seriously seriously doubt that I can string 1 full sentence to tell him who these gifts are from. So I'm afraid I'll have to leave it to you to hand it over to cutie. Hopefully we can be next to each other whilst lining up for the handshake event. Then I can at least help you carry the other non-breakable stuff like the poster n the album. So sorry for not being of much help.. Please accept my bows of apologies.... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

simplydramafied1082 said:

@maea18 Thank you so much for the good news. Just wondering autism caused due to parental abuse? I hope the script writer gets the medical facts straight. God's Quiz was good, so I don't see a reason why this script should have flaws.

hmm, i dont think he got autism due to the abuse. it's probably because of the autism that he was abused. you know how frustrated people/parents can get when raising a challenged child.

btw, is God's Quiz a medical drama too? i've never heard of it.

Yep I think so too the same. Maybe because he was born with the mental disability he was abused ( we can discuss over at the drama thread - it is open). Oh yeah, God's Quiz is a medical drama but shown on cable. The protagonist dealt with medical cases that could not be solved easily since it was not very common (similar to House). If you would have seen the drama Faith, the king in it is the male lead in this drama. It ran for three seasons. His female lead was in OB - she was the secind bro's ex- girlfriend (edited text since I got confused :P )

@mrdimples, @jwonnie, @manyearsago @latteholic and all of us who is involve in our Cutie gift giving project.

Yes!!! the mods have replied. Its a big YES!!! in our use with soompi in our gifts to Cutie. The logo and everything.  6-2.gif

Let's go on with our gifts!!! Pali!!! Pali!!!

-edit-

We can also use the logo in our fanarts or Joo Won soompi International Fans since it will always refer to Cutie's soompi thread. Let's spread our love to Cutie. :x

• Like 1

jwonnie said:

Okay fellow cutie lovers, the trophy in ON! By popular vote, the trophy with the heart was chosen.

JC141_fs_zps3fbe6853.jpg

I have already placed an order and have paid a deposit. It costs about US$100 inclusive of printing and a gift box. Because it's real crystal, it is pretty heavy! Maybe about 3-4kg or so :o! I have chosen the words to be white instead of gold. The whole circumference of the base can be used for printing and I estimate it to be roughly 30cm. So the final words will be;

주원 사람냄새 배우

As for the font size, I plan to follow the proportions as per the example shown in the pix above. 주원 사람냄새 배우 will be the same size as the Chinese words you see in the example. And 'Joo Won's International soompi Fans' will follow the 2nd line font size. Hopefully, they can email me a final proof to confirm.

@mrdimples and @coolreborn: any luck so far with the mods? They need at least 1 week to do the engraving. So I need to email to them the final wordings by end of this week at the very latest. In any case, I think @manyearsago will also need the confirmation by end of this week before she sends her stuff for printing. I tried going thru the first few pages of the rules but couldn't find anything so far. Will continue to look.  

@manyearsago: my dear, I am so so sorry but whilst I can bring this all the way to the FM, I do not trust myself with carrying this and passing this to cutie. I don't want to risk dropping it and breaking it! Remember that at my last handshake encounter, I could barely managed a soft, whimpering one word 'kamsamida'. I seriously seriously doubt that I can string 1 full sentence to tell him who these gifts are from. So I'm afraid I'll have to leave it to you to hand it over to cutie. Hopefully we can be next to each other whilst lining up for the handshake event. Then I can at least help you carry the other non-breakable stuff like the poster n the album. So sorry for not being of much help.. Please accept my bows of apologies.... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

mrdimples said: jwonnie said:

주원 사람냄새 배우