Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Joo Won really looks good in any color of suits... Here's combination of Cream and White and Black bow tie. :D

img201305094.png
fr DC

He really made me spazz when I saw him in this suit, how can he look so good... I always wonder. KYAAAAAA!!!!!!

Guest mydeed

Joo Won Singing While Introducing Sistah : Paeksang Arts Awards 2013

thanks to DC.

ps, that's sistah right, I'm not really familiar with Kpop singers. :D

Haha. Yeah, SISTAR. Remember how in 1n2d, they force YHJ to dance to the song Alone, and SSK the one who master the dance. Haha.

Ahhh now I want to watch 1n2d!!!

(Since I'm not sleeping yet - here's one of those CKH-JW articles. Once again, it reinforces that JW is indeed a rare breed. We need more men like that in this world!)

Choi Kang Hee, "I'll have to send Joo Won to Kim Ah Joong & Ivy" 

Actress Choi Kang Hee is prepared to 'send' Joo Won off. During an interview at the recent promotions of her new movie <Mina's Stationery Shop>, she shared her feelings about her guest appearance in the KBS2 variety program <1N2D>. 
Joo Won, whom like a pretty younger sister, was the one who broke the ice and paved way for communication. "I thought that it would be easily adaptable for me (in <1N2D>), but it was a little awkward. I enjoyed the wild outdoor experience. Joo Won is like a guardian angel who treats me very well; I have been showered with plenty of his love." 
Choi Kang Hee also mentioned about Joo Won's upcoming projects like the movie "Only You", and musical "GHOST". He would be collaborating with Kim Ah Joong and Ivy respectively. Seeming to mind his new co-stars, she joked, "Now I'll have to send Joo Won off to Kim Ah Joong and Ivy."
Choi Kang Hee and Joo Won who bonded over their drama <Level 7 Civil Servant> both displayed cool charms on the 5 May episode of <1N2D>.

---------END----------
credits: 崔江姬de甜蜜小屋original translation: Wily0710 Baidu

OMG!! I'm spazzing @ Joo Won and UEE together on the same stage! Ah, but they both look a bit tired... Anyone can translate their brief, polite, catching up conversation before proceeding to announce the nominees? Thanks in advance.
Thank you so much  for the Paeksang clips with JW! I'm so disappointed that he wasn't nominated for Gaksital! I still can't believe that, it's his best performance imo, though to be fair, I don't know who were the other nominees for Best actor and if they had more powerful performances that him or not...Anyway, it's a pityyy!

Gosh!!!!! Again 10 pages backlog HU-HU-HU!!!!! But hoards of treasure  >:)Thank you sooooo much @jjsweeter0211, @stearly and @coolreborn for the express screencapping. And also thanks to @stearly and @goldlotus for the gifs. My PB storage is increasing every 12 hours :DI couldn't make it for the second mass tweet, but I have retained @moonandhearts picture in case we have another mass tweet coming up soon :)P.S: In regards to @daydreamsindecember idea for sending Cutie caps as souvenirs, I came up with this epiphany  :-\"  . Recently on DC a pic appeared and posted by a few here - Cutie in his class at SKKU. So he is planning to finish his study course - do you think it is feasible to get him a graduation robe with a logo of our thread stitched behind; something like a memory which could serve as something personal for him later on :)  ?Maybe it is logistically not reasonable but just thought of sharing this idea with you all here :)

Welcome to the thread @FemaleQuixote :) I am seeing you here for the first time (or have you posted earlier? ) Maybe when we get the Chinese translations up on the clip, some of our translators would give the correct description on the segment hosted by UEE and Joo Won. Hope to see you around more. Cheers!

Guest nhatkhanh

For who want to watch Baeksang Awards again, here the link ;))

http://home.jtbc.co.kr/Vod/VodView.aspx?prog_id=PR10010204&menu_id=PM10017794&epis_id=EP10016051

daydreamsindecember said:

(Since I'm not sleeping yet - here's one of those CKH-JW articles. Once again, it reinforces that JW is indeed a rare breed. We need more men like that in this world!)

Choi Kang Hee also mentioned about Joo Won's upcoming projects like the movie "Only You", and musical "GHOST". He would be collaborating with Kim Ah Joong and Ivy respectively. Seeming to mind his new co-stars, she joked, "Now I'll have to send Joo Won off to Kim Ah Joong and Ivy."