Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest eniya

OH this is so good...Shi Yoon always makes me laugh whenever he is on screen... he is the most lively among the team.... DId u see all the stuff he took out from his paper bag on the first night... hahaha...he was so well prepared for this trip. He was also the last one to sleep while talking to himself... so cute... And the interaction with the tourist was so funny too....In fact, there wasn't any dull moment whenever he is there. 

I totally agree with u @giselle_tw i believe he will gain a lot more fans thru this show... 

Awesome looking.. can't help but to screencap

18i2jd.jpg

fjfe4p.jpg

208v1o4.png

Look at his cute face staring at the note... 

@ysy94 hahaha yes, his english maybe not great, but so far he spoke better compare to the others member. So i hv to give him a credit for at least be bold and try to communicate despite of his lack :)

I wish we both can teach him to be better. But you know, if we do, we might end up trying to kiss him instead of teaching him :))

Guest ysy94

giselle_tw said: @ysy94 hahaha yes, his english maybe not great, but so far he spoke better compare to the others member. So i hv to give him a credit for at least be bold and try to communicate despite of his lack :)

I wish we both can teach him to be better. But you know, if we do, we might end up trying to kiss him instead of teaching him :))

Guest eniya

HE IS GORGEOUS, FUNNY, SENSITIVE, HUMBLE, KIND, ADORABLE.... just tell me where else can i find a guy like this...where?  just where???

Guest ysy94

eniya

said: HE IS GORGEOUS, FUNNY, SENSITIVE, HUMBLE, KIND, ADORABLE.... just tell me where else can i find a guy like this...where?  just where???

Guest meisaeteurn

I just saw the ep. Siyoon is friggin cute and hilarious!

I especially liked the parts when he talked to the Australian, Andrew. Hahahah when he found out they were the same age.

Their team is lucky to have Siyoon. He is really resourceful. It's a good thing he checked to see if the money was the right amount or else they wouldn't have enough for food.

I can tell from this show, he will gain much more love and support. His appearance is already so cute and smart.

True to that.

He really resourceful. He even study some Vietnamese language before sleep.

And like @Eniya said, he come fully prepared. Together with slippers,fan etc :)) and he really active and fully initiative. I can see his future as Ace for his team, but its too early to judge yet, since this is still 1st episode :)

I hope he can grow more in the future episode.

I'm very happy he decided to join this project. I get to see more of his true self :x

Guest eniya

Our Dear Softy spend over 8 hrs of hard work to recap on the first half of BF.. check out her link too >>
http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/barefoot-friends/#more-34286

She will continue with the other half too.. i am looking cos YSY will be in the other part.. heehee...