Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

My sentiments too @stearly. I thought she looked better at the rehearsal in that she looks more natural. I also like the 2nd girl, got a feeling she will be am awesome singer.

Incidentally I watched Ivy sing in a YT video before the announcement of her participation in this musical. I was actually watching Kim Ah Joong sing Maria, one of her famous songs in 200 pounds beauty and I chanced upon Ivy's version. At that time, when I compare both live version, I actually preferred KAJ voice. Just a preference cuz I heard Ivy is a good singer.

Actually, Ivy is a good singer. However, she has this trademark sexy moves and allure that was what made her susceptible to scandals. I believe she was a permanent member in Immortal Song. Let's just say she was too sensual for me to actually like her. Never did even during her stint as a member of IS.

Honestly, i just turn up the volume of the TV and do something else when she performs.... Naughty, naughty pororo...

Unnie (this is assuming you are older than old me haha) I took the language up when I was still a student, unfortunately I didn't have the time and resources to continue to the intermediate and advanced levels. I actually underwent the basic one twice! Korean is not the easiest thing to grasp (harder than Japanese according to a chingu) but the basic level is fairly manageable. It allows reading hangul a breeze though you may not understand everything. You will be able to write too! The harder part of the course for me was sentence construction, it was all very confusing. That said, it was quite fun to be able to somewhat converse with the locals during my trips to Korea. You do need however lots of practice, knowing a Korean helps.

I do hope to continue where I left off someday; I never regretted the decision and money spent! It was very inspiring witnessing a young Singaporean girl conversing fully in fluent Korean to her Korean friend to the point of mistaking her as one *laughs* Feel free to PM me if you need anything else ;)

@daydreamsindecember, dun worry... i think Im one of the rare older unnies here in soompi JW. Our twitter batch has been calling me tat in almost all their tweets to me, if u hav noticed. Sooner Im going to think tatz my name in RL =)) =))

Yah... I know how hard itz to learn a 2rd lang. Ive learnt elementary Jap for a yr abt 6-7 yrs ago but din take d JLPT exam due to work commitments. Aft tat I lost wat I had learnt. I can still read the hiragana characters but put them tog they r jus symbols to me - cannot understand. Like knowing the english alphabets but cant understand the words. Im trying to self learn conversational korean by reading those teach-yourself books fr taiwan but the pronouciation r in the taiwanese phonetic symbols instead of hanyu pinyin tat we S'poreans r familiar with. I jus need to find time to rip the CDs tat come with the guidebooks and transfer them to Note chan. I dun even know if I can do tat. Me not IT savvy at all. Gotta get help fr my engineer bro but who knowz when he can peel his 2 kiddo sons off him to help me :(

Sorry for the off topic, gals... Gomennasai (sorry)

crazyoverkdrama wrote: »

Help! i cannot find the episode 1 of OB! i lost the link! waaah!!

pororo, where's your unnie? maybe @coolreborn can help.

She's too busy spazzing and convincing my comrades to watch OB... I got roped though... Now i can't watch because i lost the link! :(( :(( :((

mrdimples said:

@crazyoverkdrama, Are you watching by streaming? You can try This  or This. Enjoy dear.

Oh now think of it, she may not have because your unnie bought the DVD.

Here's one online streaming, not great quality but works, click on the first video

http://www.gooddrama.net/korean-drama/ojakgyo-brothers-episode-1

I found same links too when search the vids for pororo but I saw only a lego-like tile with a ? in place of the usual vid screen. Not sure if itz bcoz I updated OS in Note chan and hence not able to view or bcoz the vids hav been removed. Those on my usual haunts online where I watch k dramas with chinese sub r either not working or removed. Dunno why :-?

@crazyoverkdrama: Cutie's role as Tae Hee is such an adorable namja. And with Joo Won's portrayal, you can't help but to fall in love with him. The way he loves, the way he cries, the way he smiles, the way he protects and the big and small things that he does to the woman and family that he loves, is such heart-warming no wonder so many girls who watch this drama falls in love with him.

Are you the one who don't want to watch it first because Uee was in there? Well, I think as you watch and progress in the drama, you may be able to see that Uee is now Jaeun. Its kind of hard for me to watch her at first knowing that she is the antagonist in Your Beautiful and I love JGS in that drama, but if you will go pass over that one, you will be able to enjoy this great drama. Joo Won is so daebak in here. I just can't help but fall in love with him, arms, legs and thighs.

This is love at first sight with me. Seeing Tae Hee, looking scruffy, with cute fine stubbles, sweaty and so damn hot. I know that I will watch every single episode of this drama even if its a looooooong and winding 58 episodes.

That toothbrush is soooo lucky!!!
pic00164.png

pic00165.png

And that water bottle just manage to get a lips to lips moment with Tae Hee
pic00166.png

That tissue sure going to melt if Cutie will use it a bit more longer
pic00167.png

That socks pretty much quivering with delight
pic00162.png

Sweaty and Hot Tae Hee
pic00168.png

pic00161.png

pic00169.png

pic00163.png

pic00158.png

Tae Hee: Hey coolreborn, don't stare at me so much.
pic00159.png

... and yeah, don't even think of what Tae Hee means in our language... I know, it doesn't smell or look good. :)) If ever I will spazz about OB in here, I will keep it Tae Hee minimum, coz this is Joo Won's thread after all. :D Oh wait, make it Tae Hee Maximum. ;))

@coolreborn itz @bobsavero whoz resisting the lure of OB fr me. Shez putting up a tough fight :)) making me work very hard... too bad there aint any hawt scenes in OB except for tat Tae-Hee in the black tanktop playing basketball scene or tat scene in the bathroom with Tae-Pil where TH tried shielding himself with tat little towel even though hez wearing a singlet :( Any tips for me?? Kekekeke

@mrdimples, you are way too modest, I happen to think you've got an excellent command of English and Mandarin! How else do you do such an awesome job at translating? *thumbs up* & thanks for the note about @coolreborn, will keep in mind :)

As for me languages were the only subjects that I didn't suck at in school LOL

mrdimples said:

@crazyoverkdrama, Are you watching by streaming? You can try This  or This. Enjoy dear.

Thanks @coolreborn, @mrdimples! Love ya guys!! <3

Oh yey!!! I can watch it now!!! Nice!!

Looks like everyone has already watched Tae Hee, huh?? Cutie, you are mine for the next 58 days!! Now, that's one consolation i didn't see before!

I'm beginning to love this drama! *giddy*

Edit: better save this link before i lose it again... Hehe.. *saved*

@coolreborn itz @bobsavero whoz resisting the lure of OB fr me. Shez putting up a tough fight :)) making me work very hard... too bad there aint any hawt scenes in OB except for tat Tae-Hee in the black tanktop playing basketball scene or tat scene in the bathroom with Tae-Pil where TH tried shielding himself with tat little towel even though hez wearing a singlet :( Any tips for me?? Kekekeke

No shaving TH? Or bathing TH? Or even a shirtless TH? awww...

Sorry unnie, there's no helping you convince my comrade... But if you tell her TH is sucking a lollipop, maybe there's hope for you...

CANDY, girls! CANDY!! (i'm on my good girl mode right now...)