[OFFICIAL] ♥O2 / Oxygen Couple♥ ~ *Jo In Sung & Song Hye Gyo* Heart-Warming Shippers

blossomz

leezsa said:

hmmm, my gut feeling is that the one resisting is not jis but shk. jis knows how he feels ... he's kinda giddy but he's trying very hard to be professional. he's protective of shk at every turn whereas shk sweetly, easily and fluently answered all tricky questions without a hitch.

it's like he's trying to tell shk, "TRUST ME, i'll take care of you if you stay by my side".

errr wait a minute are they oh soo and oh young or in sung and hye kyo... now, i'm confused.

anyway, it'll be good to see them as a real couple. please save this ship!

Guest bumblinglump

leezsa said: @mamika, @jl08,@bumblinglump, @gitakawaii, your observation and analysis on jis is profound. you have written them so well and have expressed what i could not. thanks for doing it so well.

I think both of them went into this thinking nothing more will develop out of this since they are already friends because I believe JIS and SHG, both of them had a wall up already (especially SHG) but by the end of it I think they both had a hard time leaving their character because I believe half of the time they weren't acting anymore because didn't they say they didn't rehearse anything and also the director just let them do the scene the way they think it's suppose to be interpret. 
someone mentioned that SHG might be the one resisting, which very well maybe be true due to past experience, I don't blame her, but I hope if she feels the same way toward JIS, she would just go for it, I think JIS will treat her like the Gentleman he is, since they've known each other for so long now, they can just get married right away..LOL

Gitakawaii said: I think both of them went into this thinking nothing more will develop out of this since they are already friends because I believe JIS and SHG, both of them had a wall up already (especially SHG) but by the end of it I think they both had a hard time leaving their character because I believe half of the time they weren't acting anymore because didn't they say they didn't rehearse anything and also the director just let them do the scene the way they think it's suppose to be interpret. 
someone mentioned that SHG might be the one resisting, which very well maybe be true due to past experience, I don't blame her, but I hope if she feels the same way toward JIS, she would just go for it, I think JIS will treat her like the Gentleman he is, since they've known each other for so long now, they can just get married right away..LOL

Guest bibidep

I heard JIS will go to Japan to promote the Drama on June 29, 2013.
and he will be going to Hong Kong and Singapore but the date not reveal yet.
No information about SHK is going or not.  I hope she will go to at least 1 of the country
with JIS to do some of the promotion together.  Why do they so afraid to go together???
If you are just friend then nothing to worry about people talk. 

http://youtu.be/GGo7o3EGYqU

guys i really think these were JIS and SHK here , this is not acting!!!!! i don't know maybe because im a shipper but i think im still sane and can differ acting from real...tell me im not the only one like this!! right?!! ;)) LOL ;;)

aigoo this couple needs a severe headbashing.

here we have a giddy ex military man who is trying to adjust to civilian life confused by a character he was potraying which happened to be quite similar to him in nature. then we have a lady who is hardened by the cruelty of strangers building walls higher than the himalayas burying herself in work.

omma talk to your kids, please! children listen to your parents.

kids, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to consult the director, scriptwriter, producer, co-stars and crew of twtwb. they were watching you!

Guest greenriver

JIS n SHK might have the same feeling for each other, but they have to let their characters OS n OY go first. It is hard for them to develop the true feeling for each other, when OS n OY still remaining in them. We all love to see them being together in real life, but I don't think it will happen soon. Lets give them our loves n supports while we all waiting for the good news :)

Guest marshmelliey

loucong said: 0.jpg

guys i really think these were JIS and SHK here , this is not acting!!!!! i don't know maybe because im a shipper but i think im still sane and can differ acting from real...tell me im not the only one like this!! right?!! ;)) LOL ;;)

Guest mskdramalover

sorry but i just saw this thread...finally they have their own thread. :)
8-> i'm rooting for this couple. i wish they become real. i have a feeling that jo in sung oppa is now developing a feeling for song hye kyo. the way his facial expression changes, he stutter and find the right words to answer to the question of kim c, i think he is attracted to song hye kyo(but who is not attracted to her beauty?!). i think God will hear my prayer. :)

jl08 said:

Another clue about his true feelings are the raised eyebrows. This signals attraction. If we are attracted to someone, we’ll automatically and subconsciously lift and lower our eyebrows. (I really wanted to check this out because during the scene where OS ran to meet OY after he followed her for a while ep 8 i think, when he said she's good at walking at night and she said no difference day or night, when they both smiled, JIS actually raised his right eyebrow! anyone noticed?)

Or....is it me getting delusional now? lol. Please, shippers, tell me that the body language gives us hope! :)

irella said: Hi everybody, I've been a silent lurker at TWTWB thread and then here.
Even after the drama ended, I always come to this thread and TWTWB thread 4-5 times a day. Like all of you, I'm addicted to the drama and the lovely O2 :x
I don't know Insung and Kyo well. I only watched full house and the classic. I watched TWTWB because I seen the K-movie version. Then I fell in love to the drama and O2.

I read about the Yuna thing and wanting to put my 2 cents on this. I know most of male celebrities said that Yuna is their ideal girl, I think it's a safe option. Yonghwa mentioned Yuna so so many times and K-Netizen think it's a way to distract the rumor about him and shinhye. Don't give up hope. Let's just have fun shipping this 2. They're too adorable and matched well. What's the end of their story is God secret, but it doesn't mean we're not allow to ship them, right :)

Sorry for the long posting!
I really enjoy your convo here, it's like my second home <3

Let me say hello to my lovely chingu @kyorean

See you again my lovely O2 shippers!

Guest marshmelliey

hey i want to share some beautiful quotes from mitch albom's book " the time keeper " ( the one that SHK read?!, probably ) which is remind me with SHK-JIS :)
" It is never too late or too soon. It is when it is supposed to be "
But you grab a moment. Or you let it pass.

There is a reason God limits our days.
“Why?”
“To make each one precious.

Sometimes, when you are not getting the love you want, giving makes you think you will.

" fates are connected in  ways we didn't understand "
"When we are most alone is when we embrace another's loneliness"
We all yearn for what we have lost. But sometimes, we forget what we have.

and i think..this quotes from john green really fit both of them so well :)
maybe there's something you're afraid to say or someone u're afraid to love or somewhere u're afraid to go. it's gonna hurt. because it matters "
:x

Taking part in this forum, really makes my day. I cant hold the burst of my laughter. Everytime I read your posts, lol....all of you are amazing ....and also ADDICTIVE.
:))Hey, reading somewhere I just noticed that 'O2' is taken from OS & OY. Someone also recognized that OS' car's no is 02, which means..... O2 right. And I found that that Jo in sung (probably pronunced In Song) and Song Hye Kyo, both have O2 right? (Jo-Song & Song Kyo) what so coincidence.

bbvvip

wrote:

»

jl08 said:<br />

Another clue about his true feelings are the raised eyebrows. This signals attraction. If we are attracted to someone, we’ll automatically and subconsciously lift and lower our eyebrows. (I really wanted to check this out because during the scene where OS ran to meet OY after he followed her for a while ep 8 i think, when he said she's good at walking at night and she said no difference day or night, when they both smiled, JIS actually raised his right eyebrow! anyone noticed?)Or....is it me getting delusional now? lol. Please, shippers, tell me that the body language gives us hope!

:)

<br />

<br />

<br />

lol, you're not alone. I noticed that part where

JIS actually raised his right eyebrow (actually appeared in Ep 7). The first time I watched it, I found Oh Soo's response was awkward since OY is blind

, For me, this is one of the moments for JIS and SHK when they didn't act as O2 but as who they are. Btw, I hv to admit Chinese fans from Baidu are awesome in analyze their expressions. <br />

<br />

<br />

:))

Guest mamamika

jl08 said: Gitakawaii said:

mamamika

said: I've noticed that, JIS has never said that they're friends, so he doesn't look at her that way. And you know true friends don't ever behave like them. If they're really friends they never have to avoid each other. I do think that JIS has some special feelings, but he is struggling now wondering if he loves Oh Young or Song Hye Kyo. That's the problem. He don't want to fall for a co-star, so he think now he just needs time to get over Oh Soo, then everythings would be ok. But you know in my country we used to think that God often gives us what we don't like. So this time God gives him the beautiful co-star that he can't be able to resist. Only time can tell.

marshmelliey said: hey i want to share some beautiful quotes from mitch albom's book " the time keeper " ( the one that SHK read?!, probably ) which is remind me with SHK-JIS :)
" It is never too late or too soon. It is when it is supposed to be "
But you grab a moment. Or you let it pass.

There is a reason God limits our days.
“Why?”
“To make each one precious.

Sometimes, when you are not getting the love you want, giving makes you think you will.

" fates are connected in  ways we didn't understand "
"When we are most alone is when we embrace another's loneliness"
We all yearn for what we have lost. But sometimes, we forget what we have.

and i think..this quotes from john green really fit both of them so well :)
maybe there's something you're afraid to say or someone u're afraid to love or somewhere u're afraid to go. it's gonna hurt. because it matters "
:x

loucong said: 0.jpg