Saddest Movie You've Ever Watched...

Guest zorthax

• 6 years later...
Guest Chasing-A-Fairytale

Even though it's animated, made me cry so much LOL. Grave of the Fireflies. Sad movie that is half based on a true story of the war in Japan. Couldn't get over how sad it was and the fact that most of it was real.

Guest eternitas

The Kite Runner. To be honest I've read the book and haven't watched the movie, but I know there's a movie and if the book made my face almost explode from my swelling tear ducts, I'm sure the movie will too. But really, read the book, it will change your life T^T

• 2 weeks later...

eternitas said: The Kite Runner. To be honest I've read the book and haven't watched the movie, but I know there's a movie and if the book made my face almost explode from my swelling tear ducts, I'm sure the movie will too. But really, read the book, it will change your life T^T

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NS Yoonji

Dancer in the Dark was pretty depressing. The fact that it's Bjork and she's very convincing as a eccentric and happy person in desperation makes it worse.

Guest tinakevin

The saddest I have ever seen is “One spit on your Grave”. Pretty sorrowful movie for a woman.

Guest nana544

A lot of movies have made me cry, but I will never forget the love storyline between Jamie and Landon. It is my favorite Nicholas Spark book and movie adaptation :), "A Walk To Remember."

Guest SlicedBread

I think it's between Lolita (with Jeremy Irons), Sid and Nancy and The Pianist. It takes a lot for a movie to make me feel a lump in my throat.

• 4 weeks later...