Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

crazyoverkdrama said:

stearly wrote: »

Ystarnews

about “Ghost”. There is a little interview with him and actress here, just look

how they already giggle with each other I foresee some comment from @crazyoverkdrama that I’ll not understand

*shaking Bear furiously*

@crazyoverkdrama: I hope I didn’t offend

you, dear? I was just joking…

Nope! I was imagining Cutie as Bear and hope to get some sense in him... *hugs* @stearly

Guest CocoPanda1430292475

@coolreborn: thank u so much unnie! (i hope you don't mind me calling you unnie, as i'm quite young :) ), i think i'm more of a gardener, but i am more than willing to visit you in the moaty lake once in a while!  :))

thank u @Aera unnie! i really appreciate it! And i'm a kangdan shipper too! i love your pics and gifs!  :x

crazyoverkdrama said:

*waves* hi @cocopanda!! Me thinks you and i are gonna get along just fine! Now we have genuine panda, a penguin, and 2 bunnies here. This is turning into a zoo! Just kidding!

Enjoy!!

What?!!! You forgetting me @crazyoverkdrama? Or I should be a lioness so I can eat all of you? LOL. :))

Are you kidding? Takot ko lang.. (I'm afraid to do so)

Don't eat me! *runs*

mrdimples said: CocoPanda said: Umm, hello unnies:) I'm another delurker:D I was thinking of joining this wonderful thread for a while now, but my shyness and lack of technical knowledge got the better of me:( But I've finally done it! I hope you guys could also welcome me in your online family, as i love our joowonnie to bits too! Have a great day (or night) everyone! <3

coolreborn said: CocoPanda said: @coolreborn: thank u so much unnie! (i hope you don't mind me calling you unnie, as i'm quite young :) ), i think i'm more of a gardener, but i am willing to visit you in the moaty lake once in a while!  :))