Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest arch00

Again i am with 1N2D, getting cutie's doses and he is making my day  :)) :))
yDcWCiP.gif

ZLHmV30.gif

Poor Gakiiiiiiii where's your another  iron flute, punish them :))  kyaaaaaaaa don't boot me out :D  [//spoiler] 

For those who like this blogger's review on Gaksital or Bridal Mask which I rave about, you'll be glad to know that she has completed her review on Ojakgyo Brothers. Ojakgyo Brothers is the show that introduced me to Joo Won and a magnificent family drama at that.

Read here:

http://thefangirlverdict.wordpress.com/2013/04/15/review-ojakgyo-brothers/#more-2531

I am going to read it now. Enjoy!

Thanks! I love the way she writes for easy reading and digestion. I previously caught the TaeJa clips on YT but may just give watching the entire drama a chance now. Any idea if the blogger would be doing 7LCS?

class="headline"Oh Sang Jin Joins Kim Ah Joong and Joo Won as MC of the ′Paeksang Arts Awards′

Oh Sang Jin, former MBC announcer, will be hosting the 49th Paeksang Arts Awards. His appearance will be his first since he left MBC.

On April 16, Oh Sang Jin′s agency Prain TPC announced that "Oh Sang Jin will be hosting the 49th Paeksang Arts Awards, to take place on May 9 at the Seoul Kyunghee University Great Peace Palace, with Kim Ah Joong and Joo Won."

97973052.jpg
Even while he was with MBC, Oh Sang Jin has been active not only as an announcer but also as a TV personality on variety shows. He previously hosted the Korea Film Awards in 2008, heightening expectations for his upcoming MC feat.

Oh Sang Jin commented, "I′m happy to be joining in this meaningful ceremony. Those onstage should be the main attractions. I′ll work hard to build a mood in which both awardee and awarder won′t become nervous."

Oh Sang Jin is also in line to make a comeback to TV with Mnet′s dance survival show Dancing 9 as its main host.

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/oh-sang-jin-joins-kim-ah-joong-and-062235314.html

coolreborn said:

I like guys who are HUGE............wait this is coming out the wrong way.........I mean I like guys who are big in frame like tall and.................well HUGE in every aspect maybe except girth........................unless it's another type of girth.............okay I give up.

Was looking at this picture and got excited just by how big he looks compare to all around him.

JW The BFG (Big Friendly Giant)! Wonder if he likes petite women, I would love to be engulfed by him ahem

daydreamsindecember said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

coolreborn said:<br />

<br />

<br />

I like guys who are HUGE............wait this is coming out the wrong way.........I mean I like guys who are big in frame like tall and.................well HUGE in every aspect maybe except girth........................unless it's another type of girth.............okay I give up. <br />

<br />

Was looking at this picture and got excited just by how big he looks compare to all around him.

It was partly UEE's terrible debut in You're Beautiful that turned me off OB @mrdimples. But I see she has portrayed an endearing character that is well-received so I'm more partial to watching it now. I'm also weirded out by the fact that I'm different from most here who liked JW from watching OB/BM and tolerated 7LCS because of him. My cycle is all wrong *laughs* Errrr maybe I like the happy goofy JW more? There's no reason for 'love' I guess, it strikes you anytime it wants hehe

Guest arch00

Back off other merman, we have our own most handsome merman cutie :x :x :x
OvP6PEp.gif

Sbp1XS3.gif

This is my best part of him, his face when the mask fell off, OMG   :\"> :\"> :\"> 

daydreamsindecember said: It was partly UEE's terrible debut in You're Beautiful that turned me off OB @mrdimples. But I see she has portrayed an endearing character that is well-received so I'm more partial to watching it now. I'm also weirded out by the fact that I'm different from most here who liked JW from watching OB/BM and tolerated 7LCS because of him. My cycle is all wrong *laughs* Errrr maybe I like the happy goofy JW more? There's no reason for 'love' I guess, it strikes you anytime it wants hehe

daydreamsindecember said: It was partly UEE's terrible debut in You're Beautiful that turned me off OB @mrdimples. But I see she has portrayed an endearing character that is well-received so I'm more partial to watching it now. I'm also weirded out by the fact that I'm different from most here who liked JW from watching OB/BM and tolerated 7LCS because of him. My cycle is all wrong *laughs* Errrr maybe I like the happy goofy JW more? There's no reason for 'love' I guess, it strikes you anytime it wants hehe

daydreamsindecember said:

It was partly UEE's terrible debut in You're Beautiful that turned me off OB @mrdimples. But I see she has portrayed an endearing character that is well-received so I'm more partial to watching it now. I'm also weirded out by the fact that I'm different from most here who liked JW from watching OB/BM and tolerated 7LCS because of him. My cycle is all wrong *laughs* Errrr maybe I like the happy goofy JW more? There's no reason for 'love' I guess, it strikes you anytime it wants hehe

I didn't watch YAB thoroughly but that's a common refrain I hear from those who did, seems like Uee made a terribly strong impression in a negative way. I wonder whether her agency knew what they were doing. Thankfully she redeemed herself with a very impressive performance in Ojagkyo Brothers. Don't not watch OB because of Uee, you will be missing a great work from Joo Won if you don't watch OB. It's a totally different performance from him in BM and 7LCS. That's how awesome he is.

Yup, it's kind of strange your experience. But I did realized that there were people who weren't attracted to BM because of the genre, to OB because of the length so they did find Joo Won in 7LCS. Thankfully although the drama flopped(not so much in ratings but in story), Joo Won came out rather unscathed. He also won new fans like you :D

And here I thought I'm the only one here who is hesitant in watching OB. let's just say I can't get over her character in YAB, that's why I have this grudge against her being in any drama. :)) i did not even watch JWC, even though i'm dying to watch it too.

In my case, I can endure that many episodes as long as I like the leads. I need to bury the hatchet if I ever want to watch OB. :))