Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I LOVE THIS LOOK.Imagine cutie said: want have a date with me girl?aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:x :x :x :x :x

oops sorry forget. photo fr @aera :D

Seo-Won's friend shld use this pic as their ad to recruit new female members... sure bring in good biz for her match-making agency :))

Guest Mishiellie

hmmmmm
I don't know who I ship more with Jin se Yeon.......with our cutie.. or with my hyuk bb
I mean my hyuk bb did take her first on screen kiss =P and she seen him half naked... oh that yummy body of his 
tumblr_m5w8dawnL71rvgn4zo2_250.giftumblr_m5wbrvZNcR1rvgn4zo5_250.gif

tumblr_mhzmldhUB51rpyw6wo1_500.gif
tumblr_mi4zjyEivu1rpyw6wo1_500.gif

=======================================================
edit:
OKAY.. FINE.. I didn't end up going to sleep
and also.. WONNIE WON .. i like him and jin se yeon better.. im a sucker for those deep intense loving stares!!!  okay? Joo Won.. you once again won...
you always win... I'm forever your slave!!! my heart is forever yours!!!

padme said:

manyearsago

wrote:

»

My relationship with Joo Won hyung in<br />

the drama is pretty awkward but actually in film set, we both laughed after the<br />

cut sign was yelled out.  We are always fooling around and joking<br />

around.   We have love and hatred relationship in the drama<br />

but our relationship is only love after the cut sign. (laugh)<br />

latteholic said: ^weird, how come my siggy always does that whenever my post comes at the top of the page.

Thank you @manyearsago for the translation! You're simply daebak! I also loved reading your insight on L7CS and Joo Won's decision to do musical. I really love his singing voice in musical. I mean I love his voice when I hear him singing the soundtracks of his dramas, but it wasn't really until I see some of his musical performances that I think.. Man, he really can sing! Now imagine him singing throughout the show, especially when he sings Unchained Melody...

smile_zpsda652291.gif

class="headline"Joo Won Covers Up in Selca
Actor Joo Won posted a selca on his official twitter page yesterday, updating his followers with his current frame of mind.

Joo Won wrote, “It’s been a long time since I last came to Morning Calmvillage~ It’s really snug. It’s strange, I’m getting this housewife vibe.”

In the photograph, Joo Won wears a woollen scarf over his chin and an oversized pair of dark sunglasses, obscuring most of his face. Even though it is already spring, Joo Won is still dressing warmly, causing fans to laugh at his inappropriate fashion.

Joo Won’s twitter followers were struck by Joo Won’s 4D character, leaving comments such as, “Joo Won’s too cute”, “Is this the game that actors play?” and “Oppa, what have you been up to recently?”

r600x600z.jpg
http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/joo-won-covers-up-in-selca-235700848.html

manyearsago said: latteholic said: ^weird, how come my siggy always does that whenever my post comes at the top of the page.

Thank you @manyearsago for the translation! You're simply daebak! I also loved reading your insight on L7CS and Joo Won's decision to do musical. I really love his singing voice in musical. I mean I love his voice when I hear him singing the soundtracks of his dramas, but it wasn't really until I see some of his musical performances that I think.. Man, he really can sing! Now imagine him singing throughout the show, especially when he sings Unchained Melody...

smile_zpsda652291.gif

Guest Mishiellie

@ctfrsgp @crazyoverkdrama  
ya.... I am going to sport panda eyes tmr for sure!!!!!!!
I was all spazzing spazzing happy happy. 
and then now I got really upset from my hyuk bb's baidu
I have been there for a good year and I know almost everyone in there
So I was all happy happy that I might get to have control over bb's soompi thread since the theadstarter has been inactive for 2 yrs and the thead still uses his old name so no one knows about his thread
and the admin acted like if I was going to steal everything from baidu or something
arghhhh SORRYYY I know this is completely Wonnie unrelated.. but I am just soooo upset right now,  :((
just felt like someone poured a whole bathtub of ice water over me

Guest mhelbenito

Joo Won showed up for his interview with a scarf wrapped around his neck in the early spring cold.

Joo Won said, "We watched the final episode of "7th Grade Civil Servant" altogether during our dinner party. There were so many kissing scenes at the end, I couldn't watch out of embarrassment".

"I waited for the first kissing scene. I shot it with anticipation. Then towards the end, there were too many kissing scenes, I was tired of them. I wondered if I should move with our lips touching or not".

"I didn't think it was appropriate of me to keep moving my mouth while kissing, so I asked Choi Kang-hee. She told me it was up to me".

About Choi Kang-hee, Joo Won said, "I don't feel the 10-year age gap between me and her. She looks young for her age but she's also very pure minded and innocent".

Meanwhile, Joo Won is attempting at a musical after the drama. He takes on the role of a policeman who falls in love with a female burglar in "Only You" and comes back with musical "Ghost" in November.

© Hancinema

12414_474703785934350_1573316294_n.jpg

coolreborn

said: @manyearsago, Thank you for translating dear. I actually have a question, did you know how 7G is faring in Japan? Was the reception ok? I'm just curious as to how it is doing. Oh one more thing, did they dubbed the voices? If they did, was it... ok? I was remembering Gaksital's voice dubbed in Chinese. :-SS

Guest mhelbenito

Joo Won showed up for his interview with a scarf wrapped around his neck in the early spring cold.

Joo Won said, "We watched the final episode of "7th Grade Civil Servant" altogether during our dinner party. There were so many kissing scenes at the end, I couldn't watch out of embarrassment".

"I waited for the first kissing scene. I shot it with anticipation. Then towards the end, there were too many kissing scenes, I was tired of them. I wondered if I should move with our lips touching or not".

"I didn't think it was appropriate of me to keep moving my mouth while kissing, so I asked Choi Kang-hee. She told me it was up to me".

About Choi Kang-hee, Joo Won said, "I don't feel the 10-year age gap between me and her. She looks young for her age but she's also very pure minded and innocent".

Meanwhile, Joo Won is attempting at a musical after the drama. He takes on the role of a policeman who falls in love with a female burglar in "Only You" and comes back with musical "Ghost" in November.

© Hancinema

12414_474703785934350_1573316294_n.jpg

Joo Won wrote, “It’s been a long time since I last came to Morning Calmvillage~ It’s really snug. It’s strange, I’m getting this housewife vibe.”

I wonder wat "housewife vibe" Junnie is talking abt... maybe he does housekeeping duties there at the resort now during his short break? :))

@ctfrsgp @crazyoverkdrama  

ya.... I am going to sport panda eyes tmr for sure!!!!!!!

I was all spazzing spazzing happy happy. 

and then now I got really upset from my hyuk bb's baidu

I have been there for a good year and I know almost everyone in there

So I was all happy happy that I might get to have control over bb's soompi thread since the theadstarter has been inactive for 2 yrs and the thead still uses his old name so no one knows about his thread

and the admin acted like if I was going to steal everything from baidu or something

arghhhh SORRYYY I know this is completely Wonnie unrelated.. but I am just soooo upset right now,  :((

just felt like someone poured a whole bathtub of ice water over me

Hmmm... Maybe she just got threatened and she doesn't really want to share? Steal from baidu? You do tag them when you post right?