Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

You know when someone told you not to do something and that made you wanted to do it more, or actually did it??

Now what has been seen cannot be unseen....

Yah, twin... and I think Note chan's mommy at S-brand factory installed a children internet filter feature in him during his birth... so again my internet access level has been reset to the juvernile. Geeezzz... I guess I better keep to the PG-rated sites and search words fr now. And next time I get a mphone I hav to make sure itz not a baby.

Guest padme

Girl's and he will play the guitar too ¿? OMYGAWWW xDD i think we have to prepare for the coming scenes and all the drooling around :\">

*cheking the video tat @raito1310 put * owww mann there is indeed a background video of that xxx scene meanwhile they are acting lol anslate text or webpage

Now I think I started to get jealous =P Joo wonie Fighting!

Guest padme

2ptxkya.jpg

awww such a big baby! xD his legs <333 cutie legs, we are ready for summer yeahhh  B-)  B-)

Thanks @aera and @ctfrsgp for the pics ^o^

Guest Mishiellie

OMG.. SOOO sleeeppppyyyy

but must.. watch.. cutie in 1n2d and then my choi jin hyuk bb in gu family book......

OMG.. SOOO sleeeppppyyyy

but must.. watch.. cutie in 1n2d and then my choi jin hyuk bb in gu family book......

Shoooo~ go sleep baby sister bunny... Ive alrdy hav a roommate here whoz a panda in penguin disguise in my bunny hole and another dongsaeng in finland who never sleep. We dun need another zombie in this thread neh

Go sleep... see uri cute Maknae's yawning alrdy... dun work him so hard... he needs rest too, u know.

3_zps06d02f0e.gif

Guest jsubmarine

Dear  Manyearsago,Ctfrsgp and Dimples,Nah........have always been around quietly.....
but on the word "Musical" here.......I needed to squeeeeee.......Seriously..........6 monhs just means....more opportunities......to catch the musical.........and FRONT ROW!!Definitely they would indicate the days when Joo Won takes to the stage....No performances on Mondays......certain alternate Fridays and Saturdays are out....If I go Seoul...........for 7 days......I will take in 3 to 5 days at the theatre.....every performance will be different...Seoul is easy to get round......think of it.........days of shopping..........nights of Joo Won....Just needed to get thru the hurdle of ticketings.If need to..........get a group.......hire a travel agency there.....theatre tour....get it done together for us...

Mrdimples said:
jsubmarine said: YES!...A musical!......
Who wants to go?.....for real...
Theatre tickets????
I can clear my calendar if there are ways to secure tickets.....

simplydramafied1082

said: @manyearsago: You are simply DAEBAK!!!!! Awesome work and I loved them both. Thank you for taking out free time to translate them bit by bit.....I loved your insight on Joo Won doing the musical. After seeing the trailer of the musical (American version) I am so happy and excited that he has taken it up and that too one of the most romantic movies I have ever seen while I was growing up. He is really detailed on his performances and always takes the extra miles to cover the arc of the character he is playing. Especially in his emotional scenes be it love, joy, sadness, breakdown he really makes the characters alive.

No wonder many ajummas are his fans :

DI have posted the interview on the 7LCS thread crediting you. Hope the other readers enjoy it too

:)

@ctfrsgp  o I am sleeping now.... just finished 2nd ep of gu family book... im all drained of emotions... my eyes are red from cryinggggggg   :((   I guess our cutie's 1n2d will have to wait until tmr

Sweet dreams dear... cutie is alrdy asleep ♡♡

timg-372_zpsb8c8f284.jpg