Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I am looking forward to his Mountia CF, he was so good in them and in the BTS, I was so so distracted by something.

BTS

The part where he got ready and then ran into the forest, my imagination ran into the wild too

credits to the uploaders

Last night, 2 strange things happened here which I cannot fathom even until now...

#1 - what exactly does the word that cannot be repeated here mean? I googled it, I read the definition but I tot it is as innocent as the word walk. Like my fellow countrywoman @mrdimples, i was clueless... but when I clicked on one of the links tat goole search gave, I got a message saying tat the site is blocked by IDA (which is our Infocomm Authority). So, then I know tat the word must be a really really "naughty" word smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-014.gifsmileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-021.gif

#2 - I can see some, and I cannot see some here in the thread... I can see avatars of @mhelbenito, pororo, archie ad my twin @latteholic, but I cannot see my own, mrdimples, @moonandhearts, @mikhaella75... so I dunno if itz bcoz of my mphone, itz soompi or the STUPID P*B* again. Ive got the same problem when I signed in on my laptop, so likely itz not Note chan's fault though hez still demanding to be fed with jellybeans JFBQ00244071016C.gif My greedy little fella...

-edit-

Just as I post this comment, I can see all the avatars... watz going on with soompi??

ctfrsgp said: Last night, 2 strange things happened here which I cannot fathom even until now...

#1 - what exactly does the word that cannot be repeated here mean? I googled it, I read the definition but I tot it is as innocent as the word walk. Like my fellow countrywoman @mrdimples, i was clueless... but when I clicked on one of the links tat goole search gave, I got a message saying tat the site is blocked by IDA (which is our Infocomm Authority). So, then I know tat the word must be a really really "naughty" word smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-014.gifsmileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-021.gif

#2 - I can see some, and I cannot see some here in the thread... I can see avatars of @mhelbenito, pororo, archie ad my twin @latteholic, but I cannot see my own, mrdimples, @moonandhearts, @mikhaella75... so I dunno if itz bcoz of my mphone, itz soompi or the STUPID P*B* again. Ive got the same problem when I signed in on my laptop, so likely itz not Note chan's fault though hez still demanding to be fed with jellybeans JFBQ00244071016C.gif My greedy little fella...

ctfrsgp said:

Last night, 2 strange things happened here which I cannot fathom even until now...

#1 - what exactly does the word that cannot be repeated here mean? I googled it, I read the definition but I tot it is as innocent as the word walk. Like my fellow countrywoman @mrdimples, i was clueless... but when I clicked on one of the links tat goole search gave, I got a message saying tat the site is blocked by IDA (which is our Infocomm Authority). So, then I know tat the word must be a really really "naughty" word

#2 - I can see some, and I cannot see some here in the thread... I can see avatars of @mhelbenito, pororo, archie ad my twin @latteholic, but I cannot see my own, mrdimples, @moonandhearts, @mikhaella75... so I dunno if itz bcoz of my mphone, itz soompi or the STUPID P*B* again. Ive got the same problem when I signed in on my laptop, so likely itz not Note chan's fault though hez still demanding to be fed with jellybeans My greedy little fella...

Woah!!! where did bunny go last night? Instead of bedtime, you went gallivanting on naughty site =))

Wae! wae! :(( why can't you see me???? Time to upgrade! eh.....maybe your Note chan(why is it chan? or chari?) doesn't want to be treated like a dog. Haul it for some timeout or sell it away.

I aint do nothing... I was as curious as u r wat tat word means so I googled it and clicked on one of the result and ended up with a 'blocked at the main entrance' msg :(( this bunny no go anywhere naughty...

My dear mrdimples, for now I can see u again... maybe later the avatars will disappear again X(

The chan in my Note chan is same like how J ppl address their little ones... e.g. Mina chan, Toto chan... :) my Note chan is jus past 1 yr old. Im jus waiting for him to die a natural death bef I get his new sibling

dreamer said: :D My friend who knows Korean told me that fans Korea are discussing about Cutie's fashion at airport today. Many fans are so shock that Cutie's clothes are so casual, he wore long sleeve t-shirt inside and sweater pant, unlike other celebrities who always look much more fashionable even at the airport.  :P Not surprised at all, he's Cutie, he can be cool or dapper on screen, but he's totally a boy-next-door in real life. Besides, many fans also said that Cutie's so tall and his face's really small.  ;)) Not surprised again, Uhm Snail already complained about it.  
I still can't withdraw from JW's syndrome. I'm still re-watching Gaksital everyday. I don't know why each time I re-watch this drama, I feel it's even better than ever. <:-P

Guest dreamer1430292398

:-& Errrrr . My friend just told me that she saw a message on DC which told angrily that JW brother had been taken advantages at the airport yesterday. There was a crowd when he appeared, people asked him for hugs, signings, shake hands ... However, there are some people took advantage of the chaos to wrap his waist, touch richard simmons and even the sensitive parts. Things were only settled when the securities appeared.  [-( I think those behaviors are really beyond the limits. Even when I met some of my favorited artists, I just greet them and wish them a good day. They need their personal space and the respect.
:-< Anyway, it's hopeful that this incidence would be an experience for JW and his agency. Maybe JW himself underestimated his position as a public figure and people wouldn't recognize him. Hope he wouldn't be so scared and shock about it.  

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:

#1 - what exactly does the word that cannot be repeated here mean? I googled it, I read the definition but I tot it is as innocent as the word walk. Like my fellow countrywoman

@mrdimples

, i was clueless... but when I clicked on one of the links tat goole search gave, I got a message saying tat the site is blocked by IDA (which is our Infocomm Authority). So, then I know tat the word must be a really really "naughty" word

#2 - I can see some, and I cannot see some here in the thread... I can see avatars of

@mhelbenito

, pororo, archie ad my twin

@latteholic

, but I cannot see my own, mrdimples,

@moonandhearts

@mikhaella75

... so I dunno if itz bcoz of my mphone, itz soompi or the STUPID P*B* again. Ive got the same problem when I signed in on my laptop, so likely itz not Note chan's fault though hez still demanding to be fed with jellybeans My greedy little fella...

Woah!!! where did bunny go last night? Instead of bedtime, you went gallivanting on naughty site

=))

Wae! wae!

:((

why can't you see me???? Time to upgrade! eh.....maybe your Note chan(why is it chan? or chari?) doesn't want to be treated like a dog. Haul it for some timeout or sell it away.

Guest dreamer1430292398

dreamer

said:

:-& Errrrr . My friend just told me that she saw a message on DC which told angrily that JW brother had been taken advantages at the airport yesterday. There was a crowd when he appeared, people asked him for hugs, signings, shake hands ... However, there are some people took advantage of the chaos to wrap his waist, touch richard simmons and even the sensitive parts. Things were only settled when the securities appeared. 

[-( I think those behaviors are really beyond the limits. Even when I met some of my favorited artists, I just greet them and wish them a good day. They need their personal space and the respect.

:-< Anyway, it's hopeful that this incidence would be an experience for JW and his agency. Maybe JW himself underestimated his position as a public figure and people wouldn't recognize him. Hope he wouldn't be so scared and shock about it.  

dreamer said: :-& Errrrr . My friend just told me that she saw a message on DC which told angrily that JW brother had been taken advantages at the airport yesterday. There was a crowd when he appeared, people asked him for hugs, signings, shake hands ... However, there are some people took advantage of the chaos to wrap his waist, touch richard simmons and even the sensitive parts. Things were only settled when the securities appeared.  [-( I think those behaviors are really beyond the limits. Even when I met some of my favorited artists, I just greet them and wish them a good day. They need their personal space and the respect.