Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

@ysy94...i know it kekeke..actually i watched Baker King until the end although may be there's some episode i skipped because of my time
Btw@ysy94..do you know how many songs that YSY's sung until now? I knew some of them are Road to Me, with Tara, BK, and ost from FBND. i have this soft spot for actor that not only could acts great but has ability to sing very well since YSY does have sexy voice. ( note idol that becomes actor)
fans made video from High Kick

Guest eniya

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2rdkoaq.jpg
If i am there i will not just look exactly like that fan girl on the bottom right, I will GRAB HIS LEG AND GRIP onto it LIKE A CAT !!!!
=P~

Guest ysy94

eniya said: SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2rdkoaq.jpg
If i am there i will not just look exactly like that fan girl on the bottom right, I will GRAB HIS LEG AND GRIP onto it LIKE A CAT !!!!
=P~

Guest ysy94

Softy has recap the conversation between YSY and Lee Jung herehttp://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/flower-boy-next-door-special/

Guest ysy94

Can anyone translate this >"<, it's about variaty show
강호동의 새 예능프로그램은 '일요일이 좋다-서바이벌 오디션 K팝스타2' 후속으로 4월 21일 첫방송된다. 김현중·윤종신·윤시윤 등도 게스트 물망에 올라있다. 최종 멤버는 총 7명으로 꾸려질 예정이다. 돈지랄쩐닼

http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/104/11025104.html

Guest eniya

ysy94 said: Can anyone translate this >"<, it's about variaty show
강호동의 새 예능프로그램은 '일요일이 좋다-서바이벌 오디션 K팝스타2' 후속으로 4월 21일 첫방송된다. 김현중·윤종신·윤시윤 등도 게스트 물망에 올라있다. 최종 멤버는 총 7명으로 꾸려질 예정이다. 돈지랄쩐닼

Guest eniya

Someone posted this old chinese article (dated 2012-12-12) on Baidu. With google help, i hv translate from chinese to eng.

YSY also shared a little more about his poor background... i really touched and motivated by his story.

I hv skip some paragraph talking about BAKER KING drama and its production and

how well it had received and created a new "Korean Wave" in the china.

I hv added a title in orange to each paragraph for easy reading. Hope u enjoy too ~

This article is an excerpt from a Chinese site >

http://www.xzbu.com/7/view-3765207.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yoon Shi Yoon: next stop, superstar!

He is a promising young man, either on the screen or in the real life. Obedient, well-behaved, sensible, hardworking ... he is a child from the rural areas, never shy to mention about his poor background. He likes to recall the life of the village, it was his source of happiness, but also taught him to know how to make a happy place ( create happiness ). His longing for the fairy tale "The Little Prince", as he hopes to see the world with the most innocent eyes. Yoon Shi Yoon with his efforts will slowly but surely walking towards his success.

( *note- skip 2 paragraphs here - which talk about BAKER KING drama, its synopsis and production, you can check online easily for the details )

His role as KIM TAK KU

Before the role "KIM TAK KU", Yoon Shi Yoon was truly new and had only one project in his acting resume. Therefore, when the outside circle was informed that this big production drama was going to be play by this kid as the leading role, one of the most direct response was, "is he able to play the role well?" In fact, the protagonist is the soul of the work, if they had picked the right actor, it would be half way towards success. Therefore the crew were choosen very carefully, spent three months of the time on the selection of actors, and finally they decided on Yoon Shi Yoon. But then when too many still objected him taking the lead role, the director and screenwriter were wavered and they thought of making plans to change the role again. Yoon Shi Yoon who was unaware of what was going on at that time, smiled at the screenwriter and said: "I am not confident to do well, I also know that you did not expect much from me. However, I am willing to play this role well with all my heart." Screenwriter at that moment saw him reflecting KIM TAK KU's shadow. So, regardless the surrounding opposition, director and screenwriter held onto this confidence they had from him. Yoon Shi Yoon felt he was lucky though the pressure was huge on him. But he transformed this pressure into empowering strength. Right at the beginning when he entered the crew production workplace, he would switched off his mobile, without outside interference, and threw himself into the role.

His learning experience

The rich plot had given Yoon Shi Yoon a great deal of challenge to perform and had live up to the expectations of the director and screenwriter. He had played this role convincingly whose complex life experience had gone through numerous test of times, but was still able to hold on to his KIM TAK KU's strong beliefs. With a big round of applause, Yoon Shi Yoon humbly gave credit to the crew of his predecessors ( seniors ) . He mentioned the names that he had learned a lot from these seniors who played the role as his father, step mother, Secretary-General manager etc. "At the beginning I found that was not easy playing the role, but they gave me the courage to help me understand that the acting is not just done by one person alone. And through that I have learned the meaning of hope and truth. This big production was a new challenge to me which had given me the best and most valuable experience i could learn from a high-rank top school. I learned a lot of things, despite that my acting was not technically good. The seniors taught me how to let the audience see the true image of the role. Their acting skills was one of unreachable realm to me. Whenever we finished filming, they will pat me on the shoulder and praised that I had done well. I feel both happy and feel 'ashamed' under the constant encouragement and help of the seniors," Yoon Shi Yoon was later awarded Outstanding Actor Award (KBS television) for his performance as KIM TAK KU.

His countryside childhood life

Yoon Shi Yoon was born on 26 September 1986, with single eyelids, he has a kind of simplicity and sincere charm. This (description) is not related to his upbringing at all. Because his parents are busy working in Seoul, and had no time to look after him, he followed his grandparents grew up in the countryside life since young/ baby. "At the time my grandmother set up a stall selling seafood. She already had some difficulties with her movement/walking, but yet she also had to carry me behind her back, and even during the twelfth lunar month winter, she would still huddled with me sitting there selling seafood. Even now thinking of these past things, I also could not help but shed tears." Beside Grandma's endless love, Grandpa is the one who taught /educated him. There was no proper school in that village. the other children his age had applied education in the early stages, little Shi Yoon followed his Grandpa learned "Thousand Character Classic" and classics studies, eating rice cake as snack at the same time, while constantly received moral education from him. Coming from a Countryside with a honest nature, Yoon Shi Yoon, even though right now living in bizarre showbiz, he still maintained a kind of rustic style.

His childhood dream

Probably from very young, Yoon Shi Yoon was very interested on performances. The dream became very clear right after he watched a movie "Failan" (白兰 2001). Choi Min Sik and Cecilia Cheung ( Hong Kong actress), Their acting deeply impressed on his mind and it gave birth to the idea that ​​"I want to be an actor". He then successfully admitted to the film and drama course.

His debut

Yoon Shi Yoon has a baby face, and looks somewhat similar to star Lee Jun Ki. Thanks to his baby face and in 2009, the 23-year-old Yoon Shi Yoon entered the showbiz in the sitcom " Highkick through the roof ". He played the role of a 17-year-old high school student Jun Hyuk. Although his actual age is six years older than the actual role he played, but Yoon Shi Yoon look just like a high school student when he put on the school uniforms.

The first series of this drama titled "Unstoppable Highkick" (China imported this first Series for broadcast and renamed it as "funny family") made Jung Il-woo, Kim Bum and several other new generation of artists became instant stars. To take part in the 2nd series of this drama itself was a great honor and a good opportunity for Yoon Shi Yoon. In order to win the role, Yoon Shi Yoon had to go through five auditions, which showed the intensity of the competition. Although starred in TV series for the first time, he was like a newborn calf moving aggressively forward. He practiced kick action exercise ( *note : i think is Kick boxing ) more than two hours a day, learned Japanese language, practiced guitar and singing, learned to drive motorcycle. During all these hard preparation, Yoon Shi Yoon also put in many thoughts into his role as he wanted to give a more profound character to bring to the audience. When student fans on the street started calling him "Jun Hyuk, and asked for his autograph, he knew he was beginning to get noticed. After he took the role KIM TAK KU, Yoon Shi Yoon popularity came like a whirlwind and rise up rapidly. Within a span of two years and relying just on two works, he who had just started out as a newcomer quickly cross over to an instant big star. Yoon Shi Yoon had become a miracle of being the fastest to get into popularity.

His humble attitude

Success came so fast, but Yoon Shi Yoon is not carried away by its glory. He always maintain a modest attitude, never let his popularity overcome by his pride. The past two years, he seldom appeared in front of the media, but kept low-key to starred in every role. After "Bread, Love and Dreams" ( 面包王金卓求), he was filmed in the movie "Death Bell 2" ( 考死 2 ) and TV series "Me Too Flower" ( 我也是花) the year 2011 and the first performance on the big screen in the new movie "Mr Perfect " ( 白专家 ) as a male lead.

He played the role BAI SHIZHEN (白世) as a victorious professional golfer, but did not do a good job on self-management and was retreated from the team. BAI SHI ZHENG could not accept the fact and went on a drink-driving which resulted the lost of his brother. Since then, he also suffered from aphasia which caused much torment to his soul. Later, he came to Shimamura village to recuperate and inadvertently become one of the teachers of a school which was in the crisis of shutting down. He lead a bunch of kids playing golf and helping them to find back their true self. It is an inspirational story, starring Yoon Shi Yoon who is definitely able to portray this role with ease. Before filming, he make every effort for his role and went for golf training course. Recently he is very popular in China, and many chinese producers want to work with him. He is currently in China filming the drama "Happy Noodle", however this time he is no longer baking bread but changed his passion to noodles instead. He came from South Korea and went to China to study with a teacher, and successfully developed new colors, flavors and taste for "happy noodle", which will open up everyone's taste buds once again. (*note : YSY had finished filming Happy Noodle in 2012, which will be broadcast in 2013 )

Since his debut, Yoon Shi Yoon always wanted to be able to project a positive energy to the audience. He is constantly persistent in his efforts and dedication to do charity. He bought 100 sets of winter clothes during the shooting of "Highkick through the roof" , and had sent to T-shirts, hats, socks and thoughtful gift to the crew of " Bread, Love and Dreams". During the usual charitable activities, he was often seen as busy figure in the midst. He is most happy when he is able to send help to those who had difficulties. Yoon Shi Yoon's charitable heart had won the praise and appreciation of others, his life is indeed just like KIM TAK KU, a promising young man.

Guest eniya

Is this BTS already subtitled  or translated somewhere ???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz1p9PS6YyM&feature=player_embedded

BTW, is it relevant to post this here?
frame 7:20 - YSY is so cute, keeps cracking the eggs on his head.... =))

Guest ysy94

eniya said: ysy94 said: Can anyone translate this >"<, it's about variaty show

I was wondering why does the "photo below" always been re-posted at dcinde that the word at the bottom right side of the stationary was quiet familiar to me, then now I just remembered that the " hangul" word seemed to be similar to word written by Cha Bong Sun on the apple which she planned to gave to SeoJae Hee as a gesture of apology or one way to expressed sorry to the person she intended to give the apple, (the incident was before she find the alleged stolen precious diamond wallet). Only the last letter to that word was only different, maybe an initial was added to that same word.viewimage.php?id=siyoon&no=29bcc427b6817
CR:DCinside

Guest eniya

Wow... he just updated his weibo... more tan, more slim, more manly. =P~

1694yev.jpg

look at the cute icons he put up in there, see link 
This man loves to read, I wish i can be one of his books....always by his side all day long.

Guest ysy94

Anyone help me translate thatI use google translate and know that the variety show confirm 7 man and one girl haven't annouced yet, they will goes to Laos this April 4th (awwww why, why :(()Please tell me that YSY is a cameo or not :((http://www.nocutnews.co.kr/show.asp?idx=2444187