Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Guest eniya

ysy94 said: eniya said:

OH oh oh... me three me three me three!!!!!

He can be a very cool lightweight boxer... 

AWWw ... the sweats on his face ~ 

~ drooling again ~

>:D<

Guest chenile

class="entry-title"Are they really? Shockingly Same-aged Stars!

Many celebrities around the world look fresh and young, regardless of their age. It almost seems like time doesn’t affect their appearances! Perhaps an overload of botox, a touch of professional make-up artists, or maybe a little surgical procedure? The world may never know…

Take a look at some of pair-ups of stars that are surprisingly same-aged, yet they don’t look like it at all!

High Kick Through the Roof’s Daniel Choi vs. Yoon Shi Yoon

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZq-KppHbv5ceVaAigJRK
Many are probably unaware of these two fresh newbies, yet they are pretty well-known to our fellow High Kick viewers. Let’s take a quick survey – Who do you think is older? Your answer would probably be Daniel Choi (left). His calm fashion and sharp glasses automatically leave us to assume that he is quite older than Yoon Shi Yoon (right). We can still see the youth rising in this “young” man with his trendy outfit and his clear complexion. After all, in the sitcom, Daniel Choi plays the 27-year-old uncle, while Yoon Shi Yoon plays the 18-year-old nephew. However, they are actually the same age, both 1986ers. Hard to believe, isn’t it?

cr to allkpop (2009)
old news, but he is very cute in this photo :\">

by the way, where is link for YSY's DC? I wanna see YSY's old pic too ;;)

Guest ysy94

@chenile http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?page=1&id=siyoon
BTW, can anyone join YSY fan Cafe, I think it's only for Korean :( http://cafe.daum.net/hellosiyoon
After school talked about yoon shi yoon !! 

Guest eniya

Is this translated before? Though my languages are not strong, but i like to help in translation for YSY's articles, It is through reading his interviews that i get to like him more. Hope more pple will like him too. So do excuse my english if u see any weird sentences.

I hv translated again from chinese to eng.
*note : translation may not 100% accurate. 

2q2k6lx.jpg
Cr : as labelled

FR:Focus
original Korean article : 
http://www.fnn.co.kr/content.asp?aid=86e7260ab3c44ecebf410e5dac379217

Yoon Shi Yoon "reading is the source/ driving force for my acting "

tvN 'Flower boy Next door' Yoon Shi Yoon

own 2000 book ... it means that one day to read 3 books

Yoon Shi Yoon's (26yr old) devotion to the character Enrique had made him unwilling to part with it. Even during MT, the shooting crew of tvN's 'Flower boy Next door' will not be just one producer to do it alone. Yoon Shi Yoon saw through Enrique as not just someone who loves to act aegyo, but he is actually a lonely traveller.

Yoon Shi Yoon was the one to suggest to the director that Enrique is someone without a room. He will always eat, exercise and cook in the living room. When Enrique keeps knocking at the door of lonely DokMi, there is some feeling in his heart. The moment when the door is open, it brings in a breath of life into this person, that is he has found a home.

He hopes to be natural during shooting of this drama. 'Bread, Love and Dreams' had made him become a star, and "Me too Flower" was more of arrogant darker role. During those times, he cared more about the accuracy of his tone and lines. In order to prepare and hv a pleasant time when shooting, he studied the role of Enrique at a beach with full of comic books, such as 'Naruto' and 'One Piece'.

"Only through reading the comic books, I was able to see/ study the shape of the character. When shooting 'Happy noodle' in China , I studied cuisine comics.The Cuisine masters (in the comics) have very strong arm, and so I build up some muscle on the my arms too. The Curious and very excited Enrique, doesn't he looks much like the One Piece 'Luffy' ? "

He said that during shaping/creating the character, he will write on A4 size paper and filling it up to 1 and half pages. In this exercise, he will slowly figure out the character features. This is a secret that will work even without much experience in shooting, it can also receive favorable comments too.

Reading is a source that has been shaping Yoon Shi Yoon. His collection of over 2000 book is a well known fact. He said "I will select three different books to read for the morning, noon and night. *Jingbirok is an official who had 7 years of learning from his failure. As a child whenever I watched '*A Dog of Flanders', the boy named Nello reminded me of of myself being separated from my parents because of the living situation, and it made me cried ". Through reading Oprah Winfrey's book, that every day writing down 5 things that i am grateful for to form a gratitude journal.

When ordinary little boys wanted to be a robot or dinosaur, this kid was different. Little Shi Yoon's dream was to be a 'Zorro'. " In 'Hanok Chungbuk Jecheon City', I seemed to see myself becoming the characters in their Cultural World and it made me high in spirits."

To be able to bring the imaginary characters into the play, being an actor was his best choice as a career. With just stones and leaves, he can made these into toys. Because he had the foundation in making toys, he is able to reproduced the mischievous as well as the creative side of Enrique in 'Flower boy next door'. 

chinese translated txt : 
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2213289756

( cr to chinese translator : 0026娜娜 /百度尹施允吧 baidu )

Here are some books/comics and anime he mentioned in the article >>

Naruto

http://www.mangareader.net/93/naruto.html

One Piece

http://www.mangareader.net/103/one-piece.html

惩毖录 Jingbirok

http://www.byeongsan.net/english/sub3/sub2.asp

龙龙与忠狗  A Dog of Flanders

http://www.anime-planet.com/anime/a-dog-of-flanders

Guest ysy94

eniya

said:

"Only through reading the comic books, I was able to see/ study the shape of the character. When shooting 'Happy noodle' in China , I studied cuisine comics.The Cuisine masters (in the comics) have very strong arm, and so I build up some muscle on the my arms too. The Curious and very excited Enrique, doesn't he looks much like the One Piece 'Luffy' ? "

Guest ysy94

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Yoon Si Yoon becomes a skater boy for ‘VOGUE GIRL’

Actor Yoon Si Yoon recently filmed a photo shoot for ‘VOGUE GIRL’ magazine, where he became a skater boy by donning street clothes.

Together with his fellow cast members, Kim Jung San and Mizuta Kouki, from tvN drama ‘Flower Boys Next Door’, the trio filmed a bright and cheerful photo shoot that was oozing with first spring. In the photos that were revealed, Yoon Si Yoon is seen wearing a brightly coloured designed t-shirt, and was outfitted with a retro jacket and cap, and succeeded in bringing out a street fashion style.

A staff from the photo shoot revealed, “Despite his busy schedules, Yoon Si Yoon was able to complete the outdoor shoot without any hint of tiredness, and showed off his professionalism.” It was also revealed that Yoon Si Yoon, Kim Jung San, and Mizuta Kouki had showed off their respective skills with the skateboard and bicycle during filming, and brought up the mood at the film set.

The full photo shoot is published in the April issue of ‘VOGUE GIRL’.

By: Tian Er Lan

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

2748-20407.jpg

2748-20409.jpg

2748-20411.jpg

Guest ysy94

Top Korean Flower Boys according to China Media
1. Nickhun2. Jung Yong Hwa3. Kim Bum4. Yoo Seung Hoo5. Yoon Si Yoon6. Lee Jae Jin7. Choi Min Ho8. Kim Huyn Joong9. Choi Si Won10. Jung Il Woo

Guest ysy94

class="entry-title" style="font-size: 1.8em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"Kim Hyun Joong to make a comeback on Korean variety shows with Kang Ho Dong

Kim Hyun Joong will be making a comeback on Korean variety shows!

The singer has been active as a singer and an actor, but it’s been a while since he was featured on Korean variety shows. However, he’ll be part of the cast on the new SBS variety show with Kang Ho Dong. SBS stated, “Kang Ho Dong’s new program will start airing on April 21“.

Other than Kim Hyun Joong, the variety show will also feature Yoon Jong ShinYoo Se YoonKim Bum Soo, and Yoon Si Yoon. The program is planning on 7 members in all, and the final member is currently being decided upon. The first filming will occur overseas, and the show will be led by Kang Ho Dong and PD Jang Hyuk Jae of ‘Family Outing‘.

SBS stated, “Currently, we haven’t confirmed the title, but the initial filming will take place overseas in the first week of April. We won’t be going overseas for every episode.

Are you looking forward to the new show?

Tip: Muriel

Cr: allkpop

Guest eniya

OMO OMO OMO.... variety show??????!!!!!!!!!! Family outing show???!!!!!!!!!And I might get to see him over 100+episode weekly?And i get to see the real YSY, the real person, not the one acting... AWESOMELOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!\:D/
I am now dancing on the cloud...  \:D/      btw: is it a all boy show???\:D/