YG Entertainment

Guest back-sue

• 3 weeks later...
Guest manniefresh555

I might as well join. I am gonna send another demo tape in later on next hear, hopefully Mid January or the beginning of february. I feel I've gotten better since waiting on their answer, but it looks like I've been denied. Imma try try again!!!!

Guest rubyjones

Ok so i have quite a lot of questions need to be answers as im looking to post my application to yg via their address in Seoul.

1. I live in London and know no Korean what so ever. can i still have a chance to get through round 1?
2. I'm not Korean and i'm black. do i still have a chance?
3. how long should each song i sing be. Whole song or only a part
4. I heard that if you do get through they'll speak to you but in Korean so you must know basic korean. is this true and should i start learning it?
5. Do i have to dance?
6. do i need to include pictures of myself?

thank you to whoever has time to answer this >.<

Guest Min-Jung1999

rubyjones said: Ok so i have quite a lot of questions need to be answers as im looking to post my application to yg via their address in Seoul.

1. I live in London and know no Korean what so ever. can i still have a chance to get through round 1?
2. I'm not Korean and i'm black. do i still have a chance?
3. how long should each song i sing be. Whole song or only a part
4. I heard that if you do get through they'll speak to you but in Korean so you must know basic korean. is this true and should i start learning it?
5. Do i have to dance?
6. do i need to include pictures of myself?

thank you to whoever has time to answer this >.<

Guest 강 미연

YG   audition has an official fb , they show you  how to do an audition  , what  you need  and  all that stuff  ... 
https://www.facebook.com/ygaudition?ref=ts&fref=ts&__req=34

Guest nightscapture

sunfire13 said:

Hey everyone!I am looking for 5 people to create a mastermind group,if you are not familiar with the term,mastermind group is a group of people with the similar or the same goal,together they share ideas and support each other and that way advance more quickly toward their goal :)

We share the same goal here,we all wanna become a YG trainee :) All people are welcome ^^

We can help each other to be who we wanna be starting now :D

Guest 강 미연

sunfire13 said:

Hey everyone!I am looking for 5 people to create a mastermind group,if you are not familiar with the term,mastermind group is a group of people with the similar or the same goal,together they share ideas and support each other and that way advance more quickly toward their goal :)We share the same goal here,we all wanna become a YG trainee :) All people are welcome ^^We can help each other to be who we wanna be starting now :D

It sounds rather interesting. Send me some information please?

yeees me too i want some information pleasee :)

Guest Lou Kim

G U Y S ~ ! ! Please Answer : )))) kekekeke~

If ever I had passed the Mail Audtion and got qualified in the second round which I think would be the face-to-face audition in korea, will the Entertainment be in charge of my passport/visa/Ticket to seoul or it is just me to pay for myself~~? I really want to go for an audition but this situation really bothers me, so please answer me ;))) kekek~ Thank You ...

Guest rubyjones

I have some information from a girl who contacted me about YG auditions.

Hello :)

1) How hard will it be during training?

- I will tell you blankly that training will not be that easy. It's going to be tiring and difficult at times, but as long as your goal is to debut, I'm positive that you can do anything they throw at you :) However, from an episode of 2NE1 TV, Minzy was talking about their song "Ugly" and she said that it reminded her of her trainee days. She said that "no one cared how well you sang or how well you danced." I think that's a sign that a trainee needs to work really hard and be very dedicated to be better than everyone else.

2) Is YG harsh on his trainees?

- I wouldn't necessarily say harsh, but YG is known for criticizing their trainees and mentioning their faults rather than praising what they had done right. YG and your trainers only want you to do well and get better, so I understand where he's coming from. BUT, compared to SM (NOT hating on SM. Their artists are great, but they just have some lawsuits held against them), I would say that YG has the most fair contracts. Plus, they have a beautiful building, and I wouldn't mind living there. Lol.

3) Will you learn any other languages while training?

- I watched Big Bang Documentary and they said that the trainees have a choice between learning Japanese and Chinese (I'm guessing Mandarin) as their second language. But if you need to learn Korean as well, I'm sure they'll help you with that.

4) Will they pay for everything (like flying you over to Korea)

- For the second round of audition, yes they will.

5) If so, do you still go to school over in Korea?

- The YG Audition manager replied to me about this saying that whether or not you continue to go to school is your own responsibility. For example, Minzy dropped out of high school, while Bom went to university. It all depends on whether or not you want to. I would consider finding a way to still get an education, though :)

6) Will you also be able to date people while in training?

- One of the judges from the 2012 auditions said that you may not have time to date, but I'm not quite sure if it's forbidden. As an idol, you have a dating ban. Dara wasn't able to date until this year.

I hope that answered all your questions! :D

But if you want to know anything else, here's their email:

audition@ygmail.net

Good luck! <3

Guest Min-Jung1999

Okay so I'm planning to send my audition February 15th. So from now to then ill be practicing very hard :) ill try to update you guys if I get a email or anything out of the usual.

cool, thanks. :>also one other question.. so if i by any small chance got into yg.... would i have any control over my life? like what if they make me get a ton of plastic surgery done and i don't want to.. lol. and would i be able to go out and stuff? idk the whole kpop thing seems glamorous but behind the scenes is probably an entirely different story.