Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

@Fafa I download it from utube but it has been blocked, http://www.hanfc.net/2012/12/perf-121218-strong-heart-ep-159.html tried it, hope it work

Yoon Shi Yoon to Narrate a Documentary on Children′s Band

2012-12-29 16:45  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi
Translation Credit :
 Erika Kim  

Yoon Shi Yoon will be narrating with his mellow voice for a touching documentary.

The actor′s voice will be featured in the KBS1 special documentary Fanfare of the Little Band, which is set to air on December 29. It has also been revealed that he will be doing the work without pay.

48092681.jpg

The documentary is about how children living in a small island mature and heal through their activities as members of a children′s orchestra.

Yoon Shi Yoon plans to talk about the dreams of the little elementary school students in his narration.

A rep from his agency, Taxi Entertainment, said, "Yoon Shi Yoon related very much with the aim of the program. It′s not important that he will be narrating free of charge, but that he will be delivering the sincere dreams and hopes of the children."

The Little Band was founded four years ago in an elementary school that has 70 students in total. It began practicing in November in order to enter a national orchestra contest, and the documentary will show the difficulties the children had to endure in the process.

The producers said, "Yoon Shi Yoon′s unique voice will take over the small screen. Despite his busy schedule filming for the drama Flower Boys Next Door, he didn′t lose his smile and sat for such a long time in his work with the narration. The producers were all touched at his sincerity."

Yoon Shi Yoon will be returning to the small screen in the tvN drama Flower Boys Next Door, which will air its first episode on January 7.

Photo credit: Taxi Entertainment

The Cast of ‘Flower Boys Next Door’ Fight Off the Cold

With less than a week until its premiere and temperatures dropping every single day, the cast of tvN’s Flower Boys Next Door are going through a physical and mental battle against the cold.

52350065.jpg

On January 2, Oh Boy Project tweeted, “Even in the cold wave of negative nine degrees celcius, the filming for Flower Boys Next Doorcontinues! It’s cold just looking at the pictures. TT TT Please encourage them not to get sick!” 

45212789.jpg

The photos revealed the main cast of the upcoming drama. 
Park Shin Hye had herself wrapped up in several blankets and jackets, while Yoon Shi Yoon and Kim Yoon Hae huddled around the portable furnace and held a small heating pack in their hands. 

Kim Ji Hoon seemed to have mentally lost it, in the cold, sitting in his chair and probably wondering what he’s doing in the middle of cold. The same could be said about Park Soo Jin, who stares at her Thermos mug, perhaps searching for something warm somewhere. 

86084685.jpg

Flower Boys Next Door is about a girl, rarely goes outside of her house. Instead, she spies on her handsome neighbors to find excitement in life. 

The drama will premiere on January 7. 

Source http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=25372

When YSY said in episode 1 of the drama FBND  to the girl  " FOR THE PAST YEAR, . .EVERY SINGLE DAY, . .I REALLY MISSED YOU" . .   I felt it that those words were intended indirectly for Cha Bong Sun or Lee Ji Ah,  though  it was for the girl who is playing the guitar. You know it's already been a year from now since the M2F  drama ended (Past year, not years, so I have this thought).  I'm sorry for the avid fans of YSY, but I felt it on my nerves the he really like LJA on and off screen. 

As expected, Si Yoon is portraying his character very well in FBND. I think this may end up being his most interesting character. I have also translated some articles about Si Yoon.

Yoon Si Yoon's Bad Hand, Stop Protecting Park Shin Hye During Sudden Stops!
Flower Boy Next Door's Yoon Si Yoon·Park Shin Hye's Winter Sea Date, Can They Overcome Their Ill-Fated Relationship?

I've been watching the FBND because of YSY, PSH and KJJ. As to the strong chemistry of the three, I'd rather choose KKH-PSH rather than YSY-PSH. I also noticed some of the scene trends like smack kiss of Enrique with Dok-mi and the two fingers language of Enrique to Dok-mi, and the so the rice-wine drink, is quiet similar to M2F which I can't forget. The strong chemistry between Bong Sun and Jae Hee is so awesome. Even during their BTS there was really something, more on real emotion on YSY besides his acting.tumblr_m9q610kj3p1rxcrbso2_500.jpgtumblr_m9q610kj3p1rxcrbso1_500.jpg---7-4.jpg---4-2.jpg---4-3.jpgmeflowerphoto1112271746.jpga3dib.jpg

My favorite scenes:339ilis.jpg30rs2dd.jpg                              1zn0ca9.jpg9kpmc4.jpg                              28irv5k.jpg263xxu9.jpg                              5yccu9.jpg8zl2k7.jpg                              24q3dck.jpgjkblop.jpg                              CR: M2F thread, posted by naddification