Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Hi everyone, new to this board and actually new to soompi forums, i'm just wondering where I can find the list of nominees for the 2012 KBS drama awards because I couldn't find it anywhere, and I really want to see all the awards that Gaksital and Joo Won are nominated in...I only found the list for the best couple award and i'm actually rooting for Joo Won and Park Ki Woong to win! Thanks!:)

KBS 2 - December 29 - Entertainment Weekly Joo Won, Tae Woong, Seung Woo and Su Geun @ KBS Entertainment Awards
http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=joowon&no=90099
KBS 1 - December 30 - Digital World - 1n2d BTShttp://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=joowon&no=90147
Joo Won crying scenes in dramas http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=joowon&no=90146

Hi @chane019, welcome! To be honest I was also looking for the list, but couldn't get my hands on it either. KBS website has it, but they're all listed in some sort of icons, which made it impossible for google translate to translate it. However, judging from the layout, I'm about 90% sure that Joo Won is one of the nominees for acting awards and Gaksital is nominated as the best dramas :)

my twin @ctrsgp yes, I guess we just have to wait in suspense...

In the meantime, I think we need some cute pick me up from cutie..

Ppyong! :x

@latteholic I wonder if cutie will do the gangnam style dance shaking his Bubble Butt again at the ceremony when he does win the Best Actor award? He did it the other time in 1N2D when he won over UTH and got to go home early :))

BTW, my twin, where r u from... U seem to be in the same time zone as me...

fr DCinside

I think this from a 1N2D episode. So Cute.

@coolreborn the ep where cutie gone for the para-gliding challenge? see below at 2.55

I miss cutie's aegyo antics during summer. Seems like hez not as 'active' in winter :( the freezing cold dampened his aegyo mood?

Guest septmoon16

yay for the shower of love from dramabeans! :D
can't wait for the awards night showdown.

jwcivilservantteaser_zpsa6ed47dc.jpg

@coolreborn - thanks for posting the yummy.... ah seeing these together.... things are dropping everywhere lol

@latteholic, Ah dear... don't tell @ctfrsgp about dropping things, she is from the garden. We have this concept categories here that tells you where you belong :D and you will also understand the words we are using sometimes like moat, garden and rockies. Just Click Here for the quiz if you are interested. Enjoy dear. :D

@coolreborn my dear naughty moaty dongseang... dun u try to corrupt my newly found long-lost twin [-X She belongs in the garden with me and @mojobobo, though u may find me and latteholic on the rocks sometimes >:)

BTW, i do drop things u know... jus diff things from yours... my heart will drop onto the floor whenever cutie bunny does something risky :))

That would be a treat @ctfrsgp! As it's been said often here... things will be dropping everywhere :))

Btw, I'm in the States right now... you're in Singapore right now aren't you my twin? Because I think you're referring to Singaporean time when you're writing about KBS Drama Award.. :)

@latteholic my twin, does tat mean u oso from Singapore?

@ctfrsgp pikeyenny used to upload almost all recent subbed episodes from CTP, but then that thing with Megaupload happened and most of the subbed episodes went to variety heaven :( However, I loved that episode. Was Yoo Jae-suk foreshadowing Joo Won's future as Gaksital? I know they were talking about gaksital at some point. Not the movie but but the rosy-cheeked mask :)

@ctfrsgp pikeyenny used to upload almost all recent subbed episodes from CTP' date=' but then that thing with Megaupload happened and most of the subbed episodes went to variety heaven :( However, I loved that episode. Was Yoo Jae-suk foreshadowing Joo Won's future as Gaksital? I know they were talking about gaksital at some point. Not the movie but but the rosy-cheeked mask :)[/quote']

@latteholic The only word tat i can understand fr the clip is 'Uie' :P Perhaps I shld go take up korean lang lessons... my next year's resolution??