Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

manyearsago said: mrdimples said:thank you @manyearsago, we appreciate each and everyone's contribution. Although you have not been frequently here, you always drop such precious gems. By the way,  this article is really interesting. I have read something like this but not as detailed and the last part is really funny. We all know that he admitted to 2 girlfriends. So I guess one is tall and the other is short. And one is chubby and the other is skinny. LOL! 

sophiechoice said: @stearly
thank you for Majun pics, ohh even though he has a very bad attitude, but i always has a soft spot toward him in my heart, he introduced me to this glorious smexy young man name Joo Won :x

and for all behind MP Posters @septmoon16 @aisling @coolreborn @mrdimples @stearly, i really really appeciates your great sense of humor through the Gilro Bond Posters, everytime i see one i always lol'd , it really made my day you know , keep up the fun and you guys rocks :D

so now, can i ask for Gilro Bond Posters edition with his girls, the sexy Uee and the sweety JSY please  ;;)

My comment:  Tonkatsu is too fattening.  No thanks.  Joo Won, don't eat to much Tonkatsu. We all know you look cute even you are a bit chubby but then you don't look that photogenic standing in front of the camera !!  That doesn't make you look charming acting as a secret agent !!  Edwin and Mountia will dump you too.

Anpan (red bean bun) is my favourite.  When do I have the chance to eat the Anpan baked by JW ?? Dose that mean I have to fly all the way to Korea and visit Morning Calm Village and make a special request to the chef for JW baked Anpan ???  

Hey, SIM Entertainment, if you want to make your marketing strategy more successful, getting Japanese fans to visit your property is not the only method, you should add "JW Baked Anpan ~ Special Edition" as the Chef's recommended dish in your restaurant's menu.  Each bun should be stamped with JW's animated face.  Guess Japanese fans don't mind paying KRW10,000-13,000 for this special bun.  Hey, just listen to me and add this to the menu for JW's Morning Calm Village Christmas Tour next month.   Can I also make a request for the songs he will be singing in his mini-concert?  I bet he will sing "Nadeshiko" but I want to hear him sing "Nothing Better" again and Japanese version of "Snow Flower".  Hey, SIM are you listening ??  I can offer the best marketing strategy!!

@manyearsago aahhh... my dear friend, i hav wanted to jus take a peek in here bef i go off to zzzland....but u jus made my stomach growled with hunger with mention of my fave jap red bean... i luv jap red bean buns, bread, dorayaki (red bean pancake), ice cream, etc... yuuuummmm =P~ =P~ I oso like tonkatsu... nom nom nom... *pretend to chew on imaginary piece of food* now i hav gotta go raid my kitchen for supper to stop my stomach fr growling or else i wldnt b able to sleep tonight... :))

Guest umbanana

:'( I can't watch any of the Cantata stuff yet. I'm still so so so gutted. Even though from the quick glimpses I caught, cutie does look very good (when does he not though?)I like how he bakes :D I LOVE baking and I can make anpan too!! If only I could bake for him *dreams*Speaking of baking, so instead of being at the Cantata event (hmph) I managed to catch a performance of the Baker King show (a bit like the performance they did at the awards show) so I guess I managed to see something cutie-related at least. Too bad it wasn't actually cutie onstage :( Also, I've got my friend hooked on 1N2D cos I would put that on on the TV in our hotel in Korea whenever I had the chance. Also tried Gaksitaaaaaal on her too :D Spreading the JooWonnie lurve <3

sophiechoice said: @stearly
thank you for Majun pics, ohh even though he has a very bad attitude, but i always has a soft spot toward him in my heart, he introduced me to this glorious smexy young man name Joo Won :x

and for all behind MP Posters @septmoon16 @aisling @coolreborn @mrdimples @stearly, i really really appeciates your great sense of humor through the Gilro Bond Posters, everytime i see one i always lol'd , it really made my day you know , keep up the fun and you guys rocks :D

so now, can i ask for Gilro Bond Posters edition with his girls, the sexy Uee and the sweety JSY please  ;;)

ctfrsgp said:

@manyearsago aahhh... my dear friend, i hav wanted to jus take a peek in here bef i go off to zzzland....but u jus made my stomach growled with hunger with mention of my fave jap red bean... i luv jap red bean buns, bread, dorayaki (red bean pancake), ice cream, etc... yuuuummmm =P~ =P~ I oso like tonkatsu... nom nom nom... *pretend to chew on imaginary piece of food* now i hav gotta go raid my kitchen for supper to stop my stomach fr growling or else i wldnt b able to sleep tonight... :))

To be honest, when I look at him for a while I don't see him as very handsome. I mean, he looksgood but I wouldn't jump at the chance to meet him in person. You know? I'd jump at the chance to meet like Song Joong Ki, Hyunbin, Kang Dong Won, or Gong Yoo. 
Actually, I don't really know what attracts me to Joo Won. Could it be his roles? So farI really like all the roles he's been in. I especially love the character Hwang Tae hee. HE is likethe hottest character ever!!!
Anyway, I can't wait to watch the next drama he is in. All the dramas he's been in have done very well so I usually just track whatever drama he is in and go with it if I don't know what to watch....haha
Also, I love it how he is only 4 years older than me. Not too wide of a gap that I don't feel like such a freak spazzing on older dudes. I mean Gong Yoo and Kang Dong Wan, they're pretty old for me *sigh*

Guest septmoon16

prechuz_azn said: To be honest, when I look at him for a while I don't see him as very handsome. I mean, he looksgood but I wouldn't jump at the chance to meet him in person. You know? I'd jump at the chance to meet like Song Joong Ki, Hyunbin, Kang Dong Won, or Gong Yoo. 
Actually, I don't really know what attracts me to Joo Won. Could it be his roles? So farI really like all the roles he's been in. I especially love the character Hwang Tae hee. HE is likethe hottest character ever!!!
Anyway, I can't wait to watch the next drama he is in. All the dramas he's been in have done very well so I usually just track whatever drama he is in and go with it if I don't know what to watch....haha
Also, I love it how he is only 4 years older than me. Not too wide of a gap that I don't feel like such a freak spazzing on older dudes. I mean Gong Yoo and Kang Dong Wan, they're pretty old for me *sigh*

septmoon16 said: prechuz_azn said: To be honest, when I look at him for a while I don't see him as very handsome. I mean, he looksgood but I wouldn't jump at the chance to meet him in person. You know? I'd jump at the chance to meet like Song Joong Ki, Hyunbin, Kang Dong Won, or Gong Yoo. 

Guest septmoon16

@prechuz_azn

Reading between the lines requires sophistication from the writer, and well… can’t say I saw that.

I don’t like living in the past. All I know is I’ve been here for the past 100 pages, and all I’ve met were Joo Won’s fans, which made sense to me because it’s his thread.

Sugar-coating is not necessary, but some basic decency is nice.  Words like ‘freak’ and ‘ballistically’ just don’t get swallowed too well.

You may go wherever you please. I was simply being helpful in offering suggestions to threads that may suit your wants better. 

However, we are in agreement on one thing, whichever method you choose to showcase your interest in an actor will reflect on you and no others - enjoy.

-----------

Apologies everyone for wasting space here on the thread. This is the end of the matter as far as I’m concern.