Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

cloe

said: hmmmmm.is that JW?/and who is the girl beside him?it looks familiar..i just found this pics on FB..the article said not too long ago a new celeb couple photos taken secretly?????????http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/550303_191399117663856_2089752061_n.jpg

Whoa...Longgg time ago??!!! Cannot really tell. Hmmm... I've seen the cap somewhere. And the girl looks soooooo familiar. I only have one name in mind ;-)... If this is true. Good luck to them.

Whoa...Longgg time ago??!!! Cannot really tell. Hmmm... I've seen the cap somewhere. And the girl looks soooooo familiar. I only have one name in mind ;-)... If this is true. Good luck to them.

If they r really who I think they r, this noona here will be really really.... very very.... happy :):) \:D/ \:D/ :x :x If itz really "them" then I hope everyone who cares for them will step in to fend off the paparazzi and curious or "kaypo" passerbys :D B-)

cloe said: hmmmmm.is that JW?/and who is the girl beside him?it looks familiar..i just found this pics on FB..the article said not too long ago a new celeb couple photos taken secretly?????????http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/550303_191399117663856_2089752061_n.jpg

cloe said: hmmmmm.is that JW?/and who is the girl beside him?it looks familiar..i just found this pics on FB..the article said not too long ago a new celeb couple photos taken secretly?????????http://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/550303_191399117663856_2089752061_n.jpg

Let's just do some sleuth work for the fun of it, shall we? 
This is Uee's recent hairdo
76202_401282539944755_164285590_n.jpg
The one in that photo, assuming that it's even her in the first place does look more like this ? Early episode of OB303203_183120271760984_7477884_n.jpg

maybe this would be around the time where both hairstyles match???am-aojakgyo-brothers-e22-450p-hanrel-am-

But I still want to go Korea and be Cutie's bodyguard to protect him from fans like ..................................coolreborn =))

coolreborn said:

mrdimples said:

ctfrsgp said:

mydeed wrote: »

Whoa...Longgg time ago??!!! Cannot really tell. Hmmm... I've seen the cap somewhere. And the girl looks soooooo familiar. I only have one name in mind ... If this is true. Good luck to them.

If they r really who I think they r, this noona here will be really really.... very very.... happy If itz really "them" then I hope everyone who cares for them will step in to fend off the paparazzi and curious or "kaypo" passerbys

*waves* to ctfrsgp! Should we fly to Korea and apply to be his bodyguard?  I will gladly offer my services for free and I think my twin coolreborn will be just as excited  :))

Bah, I'll definitely go. Now mrdimples we need a plan for *whisper whisper* ;)).

I think we need to protect Cutie from you, coolreborn!   =))

@mrdimples U gals can bring along Moaty too... but we wld need to tie Moaty and @coolreborn with very durable chains in case they lose control on sighting of cutie :))

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

coolreborn said:<br />

<br />

mrdimples said:<br />

<br />

ctfrsgp said:<br />

<br />

<br />

mydeed wrote: »<br />

Whoa...Longgg time ago??!!! Cannot really tell. Hmmm... I've seen the cap somewhere. And the girl looks soooooo familiar. I only have one name in mind ... If this is true. Good luck to them.<br />

If they r really who I think they r, this noona here will be really really.... very very.... happy If itz really "them" then I hope everyone who cares for them will step in to fend off the paparazzi and curious or "kaypo" passerbys <br />

<br />

<br />

*waves* to ctfrsgp! Should we fly to Korea and apply to be his bodyguard?  I will gladly offer my services for free and I think my twin coolreborn will be just as excited 

:))

<br />

<br />

<br />

Bah, I'll definitely go. Now mrdimples we need a plan for *whisper whisper*

;))

. <br />

I think we need to protect Cutie from you, coolreborn!  

=))