sia3 said: @awesomeduck
Ahhhhh I see...you are getting sneaky like @myphim (in relation to her wanting daejang for only 10 years coz she doesn't want wrinkly daejang), and you not only want LMH but all other juicy, delicious hallyu stars. I agree...but I am sure there's other better upclose & personal jobs available. How about a journalist? You get to interview them all! :))

Guest Tinkiebell

marrsq said: What Am I Worried About?
Remember that ES said the last few pages that she didn't read actually seems like another forewarning for her to save DAEJANG's life. But, those parts has been burned by DH. After that, it was never brought again. I wonder if Writer Song will go ahead with that road and put Daejang's life in peril or even kill him off? Will ES come to Daejang's rescue and be killed instead. Therefore, righting history in the process.
Writer Song left us with many many alternatives...good ones and bad...I just hope it will be a memorable ending. One that will live in our hearts for years to come...  Regardless the ending -whether or not it will be a sad or a happy one-, I'm more worried with how they will tie up loose ends. With only 2 episodes left, can they really cover all of the "mysteries" that they have been presenting to us from the beginning? The Hwata mystery, the time travel mystery, GC's "parkinson" disease, CY's shaky hands, etc, etc.  

@churasan
You just reminded me of something that was on mind about Faith.

When I reviewed episode 1 yesterday, Jo Il Shin knew where the portal is. How does he know? And if he knew where it is, why didn't KC know? How is it that KC never asked him about it? I find that there's a little bug in here. Hmph. If KC knew, he did not need ES. He can just camp outside of the portal, ok, I mean build a house there and 24/7 stand guard for it to open.

I don't think CY and KC were ever allies. It seems to me that short lived cooperation was all a scam by DH. KC was just pretending to help ES and CY, but is actually working with DH to get to ES.

Maja said: sia3 said: @qitko
Ohhh shoot, I just expose to public that I was a CH addict! *run away to hide*
That's the scene where Shik Choong Ahjussi was hit by the black car.

Guest murnial

I had this crazy idea that the 3rd item was a sonogram picture.. hahaha a picture showing that ES were carrying CY bloodline.. lol..  <:-P

I agree with Jooni since the fortune-teller dd tell that ES will be leaving for a year. I think that's it.its already been hinted to us thatshe will be coming back to Seoul back. So I am preparing for their goodbye at the portal.. (Honestly for ep 24, I will not watch it at office- too many eyes watching me when i watched FAITH)

Ill take that CY right hand issue is about his psychology not to kill, but what if when he knew that he will be protecting the land for his son/daughter?? that would be epic... He is cured since he knew that on the other side of the world his wife(ES- just take it they have done it with 14 days gap)  and children are leaving.. would he not protect it even it is cost his life??

Hahaha.. ok that is bittersweet ending for me.. But hell I like it better than nothing..  :x  :x  :x  :x

Tinkiebell said: marrsq said: What Am I Worried About?
Remember that ES said the last few pages that she didn't read actually seems like another forewarning for her to save DAEJANG's life. But, those parts has been burned by DH. After that, it was never brought again. I wonder if Writer Song will go ahead with that road and put Daejang's life in peril or even kill him off? Will ES come to Daejang's rescue and be killed instead. Therefore, righting history in the process.
Writer Song left us with many many alternatives...good ones and bad...I just hope it will be a memorable ending. One that will live in our hearts for years to come... 

Guest Tinkiebell

nysya said:

Maja

wrote:

»

99 said:<br />

So, what's the menu at the cook out other than roasted duck (hind) and duck-hind liver pate??? <br />

<br />

<br />

You can bring your own...

@Auntie

Mame said she will provide wine and dessert, someone suggested the rice soup from Suribang ahjjuma. and Korean hot sauce etc... <br />

;));;)

Dont forget kimchi...it is a must - Heated dumplings- Large Soondae- Big Italian Salami- Pork Sword- Corn Dog- Korean Hot Sauce- All kinds of Buns for @ahoxan and @garath - Rice Soup (also for ahoxan and garath)- Whipped cream for Dessert
No Vienna Sausage or Chilito, please. These two won't satisfy any of our hunger...:\">
=))

@awesomeduck
Aishhhh~~ you guys will never let me off with Choong Suk, huh?! :))
I still wanna smack his head when @briseis posted up her latest side-story. Sighs~~ that man, what am I to do with him? LOL!
Maybe I will be the stylist or makeup artist - I get to be upclose and personal with them...kekeke, abs....LOL!

@Maja
Hahaha ok good! *phewwww*
I lurked in CH thread last year and not a frequent Soompier back then unlike now so I only knew everyone in here.

Guest Tinkiebell

sia3 said: @churasan
You just reminded me of something that was on mind about Faith.

When I reviewed episode 1 yesterday, Jo Il Shin knew where the portal is. How does he know? And if he knew where it is, why didn't KC know? How is it that KC never asked him about it? I find that there's a little bug in here. Hmph. If KC knew, he did not need ES. He can just camp outside of the portal, ok, I mean build a house there and 24/7 stand guard for it to open.

I don't think CY and KC were ever allies. It seems to me that short lived cooperation was all a scam by DH. KC was just pretending to help ES and CY, but is actually working with DH to get to ES.
Jo Il Shin knew where the portal was because during their journey nearing the border, he saw a red sky emerging on the very spot where the portal was. This might be the spot where the solar flare was occuring, but being familiar with the legend of Hwata, he immediately associated the red sky with Hwata. The legend says that the sky became crimson red when Hwata disappeared into the heaven's door.
He never told KC about the location of the portal, maybe because I believe, right up to the point when DH tempted him to betray the King, he had always been a loyal person to the King. His jealousy towards CY was the trigger of his unfaithfulness towards the King.  

Guest Tinkiebell

sia3 said: No cookies & cream for dessert, @Tinkiebell?
=)) Oh my gosh.. @sia3, cookie for desert, eh? that's a dangerous term there as well. :))
We're spoiling the boys ( @ahoxan and @garath ) too much. They get:
1. to fill all the buns2. to eat the best rice soup in Goryeo; AND3. Have cookies and creams for dessert too???? 
Lord, have mercy, they'll not only be in heaven, they'll be in PARADISE, dear... :\"> =)) 

Tinkiebell said: marrsq said: What Am I Worried About?
Writer Song left us with many many alternatives...good ones and bad...I just hope it will be a memorable ending. One that will live in our hearts for years to come... 

Guest murnial

sia3 said: @Tinkiebell
I agree with your explanation about the assumption he made according to legend about the portal. But if he wants people to believe ES was from heaven back then, why wouldn't he reveal the location of the portal to KC?

@murnial :

If i'm not mistake someone also guess about sonogram picture on the previous pages. But if that's true what Would happen to the baby while ES is time travelling all the time. plus it's gonna break CY's heart to lose them both. I prefer the 3rd item is the recipe for the antidote

HAPPY ENDING stay in Goryeo !!
\m/

Sorry.. we don't need Great Doctor in 2012.. we have too many already..
so you Imja stay in Goryeo !

Antibiotics already on the way by FTC..Fedex Time Courier...
Tracking number X0 125-2784-00

Retrieve it immediately upon sight !
:bz