Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

hi gals, so in total how many mags did cutie appear in for nov edition? cosmopolitan, Ceci and??

@mrdimples @mojobobo I'm thinking of going to Kino****** to check if they r bringing in these mags and whether I can place an order :D

aisling said:

BTW he did light that cigarette. But I'm not a smoker, so I can't really tell by the way he holds or smokes cigarette whether he's a smoker in real life or not.

@aisling i used to be a smoker, and it looks like he was just holding it.  he doesn't seem to hold it like a real smoker.  he put it in his mouth but at no point did he actually exhale any smoke, even when he took it out of his mouth. 

@loriloya I'm not a smoker but my father used to smoke in the past. i think the cigeratte tat cutie was holding looks fake. The tip part looks like itz supposed to be already burnt and turned into ashes but it did not drop off when cutie moved :-?

Guest rynhanna

ctfrsgp said: @loriloya I'm not a smoker but my father used to smoke in the past. i think the cigeratte tat cutie was holding looks fake. The tip part looks like itz supposed to be already burnt and turned into ashes but it did not drop off when cutie moved :-?

ctfrsgp said:

@loriloya I'm not a smoker but my father used to smoke in the past. i think the cigeratte tat cutie was holding looks fake. The tip part looks like itz supposed to be already burnt and turned into ashes but it did not drop off when cutie moved

Good morning everybody,

Agreed with you @ctfrsgp. There was no puff of smoke and that ashes just stayed there even when he moved around. He has such pink lips, don't think that he is a smoker, casual or not.

@rynhanna Oso I've noticed tat cutie has very nice cute bunny teeth :x

Gosh! do you gals sleep? this thread is amazing!  my mailbox busted. and more posts....
I  don't know what came over me. I went to the men's dept last night because I figured all the men should be out there dating on a Friday night  and not hang around the men's  section to select a piece with their girlfriend. I am learning things I never knew. 
Lest the moat pals get too excited, I am sacrificing doing this for the sake of my research on writing part 6. The draft will be vetted by Garden mate mojobobo before release, she is however taking a very long time reading it. I can't even find her in the garden......mojobobo, mojobobo....where are you? Maybe she doesn't want to be disturb......
checking out......

mrdimples said: Gosh! do you gals sleep? this thread is amazing!  my mailbox busted. and more posts....
I  don't know what came over me. I went to the men's dept last night because I figured all the men should be out there dating on a Friday night  and not hang around the men's  section to select a piece with their girlfriend. I am learning things I never knew. 
Lest the moat pals get too excited, I am sacrificing doing this for the sake of my research on writing part 6. The draft will be vetted by Garden mate mojobobo before release, she is however taking a very long time reading it. I can't even find her in the garden......mojobobo, mojobobo....where are you? Maybe she doesn't want to be disturb......
checking out......

mrdimples said:

Gosh! do you gals sleep? this thread is amazing!  my mailbox busted. and more posts....

checking out......

maybe mojobobo went to take a dip in the moat? hehehe!

or shez busy doing her gardener duties like harvesting corns, cucumbers, bananas, grapes, raspberries, etc... :D >:)

ctfrsgp said:

chicann7

wrote:

»

mrdimples said:<br />

Gosh! do you gals sleep? this thread is amazing!  my mailbox busted. and more posts....<br />

I  don't know what came over me. I went to the men's dept last night because I figured all the men should be out there dating on a Friday night  and not hang around the men's  section to select a piece with their girlfriend. I am learning things I never knew. <br />

Lest the moat pals get too excited, I am sacrificing doing this for the sake of my research on writing part 6. The draft will be vetted by Garden mate mojobobo before release, she is however taking a very long time reading it. I can't even find her in the garden......mojobobo, mojobobo....where are you? Maybe she doesn't want to be disturb......<br />

checking out......<br />

<br />

<br />

maybe mojobobo went to take a dip in the moat? hehehe!

Quiz 2

Source:    

Below is a brief translation

YSY & JW:       Yoon Si Yoon’s and Joo Won’s “Baker King KTG” (Choice of 3) Quiz

Narrator:           Both of these two actors played the main roles in Baker King KTG.  Through their private walk, you will be able to find hint to answer the quiz.

Q:                    What was the impression when you both met each other in the first time?

YSY:                We both first met at the TV broadcast station.   I was surprised to see how ?? (quiz) he is.

Look at JW’s reaction.

JW:                  You finished ?

YSY:                At that time, all actors and actresses were in the studio doing the poster photoshooting.  That was where we first met.   I was actually very nervous on that day. 

JW:                  It was very awkward. (both laughed).   His eyes showed he was full of motivation.  So I thought for sure he must be good at acting.  For me, in order to express Ma Jun’s character, I had to stare at hyung (YSY) like that. (showing his unique Ma Jun’s stare) So when we first met, I stared at him like that and we looked at each other.  The feeling was very strange.

YSY:                Only that ?

JW:                  I thought I stared at you for a longer time.

YSY:                Was it ?

Narrator:           Time for the quiz.  What was YSY’s first impression of JW ?

(1)     skin is fair and handsome

(2)     face is small and handsome

(3)     tall and handsome

We will present the prize to a winner from the draw.  Answer will be announced after the program.

Narrator:           We are going to announce the correct answer.

YSY & JW:       The answer is ……

YSY:                We both first met  at the TV broadcast station.  I surprised to see how tall and handsome he is.

mrdimples said: Gosh! do you gals sleep? this thread is amazing!  my mailbox busted. and more posts....
checking out......

Quiz 3

The Q&A of quiz 3 do not interest me at all because I am more interested to know what reactions you ladies will have instead.    I won’t be surprised if some of you want to swap seat with YSY or leave the “garden” temporarily to go swimming in the “lake” for a while.

Ladies, are you ready ? 

Source:    

Below is a brief translation

YSY & JW:       Yoon Si Yoon’s and Joo Won’s “Baker King KTG” (Choice of 3) Quiz

Narrator:           Both of these actors played the main roles in Baker King KTG.  Through their private walk, you will be able to find out hint to answer the quiz.

Q:                    When will you get excited ?

YSY:                When I am eating delicious food and also when I go to see baseball.  I like baseball so much that I can raise my voice to cheer for the teams for 2-3 hours.  These are all the things which get me excited.

JW:                  For me, it is when ….

YSY:                He feels at ease when he is with me.  This is what he told me yesterday.

Look at JW’s hand  !!!

JW:                  Actually, I don’t get deeply affected by emotions easily because I am a quiet person.  But I will get excited when I go to ?? (quiz).  When I go to  ?? (quiz), I will get excited.

YSY:                It seems he really likes singing.

Narractor:         Time for the quiz.  What makes JW getting excited?

(1)                                        concert

(2)                                        club

(3)                                        karaoke

YSY & JW:       The answer is ……

JW:                  I get excited when I go to karaoke.

Guest umbanana

Oh my cheese! Those 'bedroom party' photos are glorious. I feel like I should re-introduce myself since I've not been here in sooooo long (was sent somewhere with the worst reception ever). I'm Cathy and I'm a garden dweller (most of the time). I probably won't be able to post much in the coming month as I'm jetting off to Sri Lanka! But just wanted to ask if anyone knows anything about Joo wonie's November schedule? I'll be going to Korea for a week and it'd just be amazing to see him! Slightly off topic but saw posters for Spring Awakening here in Edinburgh and thought of our cutie. If only I could see him on stage *sigh*