Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

1)      At a place where no one knows Joo Won…….

Joo Won: "Together with a girl whom I have fallen in love, I would like to spend the entire day, the 2 of us clinging together. (MC asked what will you want to do, requiring the entire day? Joo Won laughed as he let everybody use their imagination). Finally, he seized the situation and laughed shyly, saying: “Both are man and woman, as long as two are together, what will happen?”

Hmm...does Tae Woong hyung know something we don't????

mojobobo said:

1)      At a place where no one knows Joo Won…….

Joo Won: "Together with a girl whom I have fallen in love, I would like to spend the entire day, the 2 of us clinging together. (MC asked what will you want to do, requiring the entire day? Joo Won laughed as he let everybody use their imagination). Finally, he seized the situation and laughed shyly, saying: “Both are man and woman, as long as two are together, what will happen?”

1)      At a place where no one knows Joo Won…….Joo Won: "Together with a girl whom I have fallen in love, I would like to spend the entire day, the 2 of us clinging together. (MC asked what will you want to do, requiring the entire day? Joo Won laughed as he let everybody use their imagination). Finally, he seized the situation and laughed shyly, saying: “Both are man and woman, as long as two are together, what will happen?”

@mojobobo ya back :) are u thinking wat i'm thinking... Ehmm... Maybe not..

@coolrebornYep, I'm Vietnamese but living in the Czech republic. Because of the different timezone I usually miss so much fun :( 
@mrdimplesI hope the video of that interview will be available!! I want to see it with my own eyes how he says.... "I'm still a man." 
@ctfrsgpI love all of his characters, but I understand why you're so in love with Tae Hee. Like you said "it's the first love" :D Or as Yu Kyung said in Baker King "You can't shake him off". All of his roles were serious so far... that's why I'm curious about how is he going to portray Gil Ro.It's the first character where he can show his aegyo side :)
Though I love all his characters I'm not attached to one of them as you are. I think it's because I'm just too overwhelmed by his real self :D But who knows... Gil Ro might be the one for me :D

@ctfrsgp, what are YOU thinking of hmmm?
@coolreborn...kekeke I don't know....I'm wondering too. Contextual clues suggests it involves a man and a woman. 
Cutie said they were talking about Sistar and Secret. Hmm...it's going to be tough being cutie's woman. You must be conservative and respectful and modest but yet sexy at the same time...sigh. Guys...always wanting a bit of everything...

mojobobo said: @ctfrsgp, what are YOU thinking of hmmm?
@coolreborn...kekeke I don't know....I'm wondering too. Contextual clues suggests it involves a man and a woman. 
Cutie said they were talking about Sistar and Secret. Hmm...it's going to be tough being cutie's woman. You must be conservative and respectful and modest but yet sexy at the same time...sigh. Guys...always wanting a bit of everything...

@coolreborn said: mojobobo said: @ctfrsgp, what are YOU thinking of hmmm?

@ctfrsgpI love all of his characters, but I understand why you're so in love with Tae Hee. Like you said "it's the first love" :D Or as Yu Kyung said in Baker King "You can't shake him off". All of his roles were serious so far... that's why I'm curious about how is he going to portray Gil Ro.It's the first character where he can show his aegyo side :)

Though I love all his characters I'm not attached to one of them as you are. I think it's because I'm just too overwhelmed by his real self :D But who knows... Gil Ro might be the one for me :D

@aisling i'm very attached to Tae-hee becoz I like him first becoz i get to know the real cutie JWonnie. But tat doesnt make me like cutie lesser.

ctfrsgp said:

aisling wrote: » @ctfrsgpI love all of his characters, but I understand why you're so in love with Tae Hee. Like you said "it's the first love" :D Or as Yu Kyung said in Baker King "You can't shake him off". All of his roles were serious so far... that's why I'm curious about how is he going to portray Gil Ro.It's the first character where he can show his aegyo side :)<br />

@ctfrsgp, what are YOU thinking of hmmm?

@mojobobo See...i know we r thinkg of diff thing. I'm jus thinking tat maybe he does has a GF but they hav decided to keep their relationship hidden. and I think u wld know who I'm referring to.