Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@stearly
I don't think so, just my guess. That poster of Joo Won looks the same as that of his Cantata CF
-edit- Yes. I just had a quick look at baidu. This was a Cantata event at Morning Calm Village. Fans had the privilege of drinking coffee and getting his autograph. 

@stearly

I don't think so, just my guess. That poster of Joo Won looks the same as that of his Cantata CF

@mrdimples Cutie was filming the new Cantata CF on 10/10. I'm wondering if Uie is still his partner in the CF. Dun seem to hav any news on it

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples wrote: »

ctfrsgp said:

@mrdimples @coolreborn Boulders = Rocks = ?????

@aisling This is wat our nightly debates do to me. I used to be or

credit: baidu

@mrdimples Yessir my lord aegyoness

@ctfrsgp: Should it be.... Yes sir, my lord sexiness???????????? =P~

@coolreborn I can see tat u hav fallen under Tae-hee's sexy spell now... @-)

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn wrote: » ctfrsgp said:<br />

mrdimples wrote: »<br />
ctfrsgp said:<br />

@mrdimples @coolreborn Boulders = Rocks = ????? <br />

@aisling This is wat our nightly debates do to me. I used to be or <br />

credit: baidu<br />

@mrdimples Yessir my lord aegyoness <br />
<br />
<br />
@ctfrsgp: Should it be.... Yes sir, my lord sexiness???????????? =P~

@ctfrsgp: Should it be.... Yes sir, my lord sexiness????????????

@coolreborn I can see tat u hav fallen under Tae-hee's sexy spell now...

@ctfrsgp: I went under and under the under.... LOL. His so darn... sexy, I can't even focus on reading the subtitles just looking at him suffices. OOOOzzzzzinnnnngggg with sexinessssszzzzzz!!!!! =P~

@coolreborn I hope now u understand why I'm so smitten by Lieutenant Hwang as compared to LKT in BM (perhaps u may not yet fully understand now, maybe 10%) Tae-hee is like first love whom u will not forget no matter how much better the next man is :\"> :x :x :x :\">

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn wrote: »
@ctfrsgp: Should it be.... Yes sir, my lord sexiness???????????? <br />

@coolreborn I can see tat u hav fallen under Tae-hee's sexy spell now... <br />

@ctfrsgp: I went under and under the under.... LOL. His so darn... sexy, I can't even focus on reading the subtitles just looking at him suffices. OOOOzzzzzinnnnngggg with sexinessssszzzzzz!!!!! =P~

@ctfrsgp: I went under and under the under.... LOL. His so darn... sexy, I can't even focus on reading the subtitles just looking at him suffices. OOOOzzzzzinnnnngggg with sexinessssszzzzzz!!!!!

@coolreborn I hope now u understand why I'm so smitten by Lieutenant Hwang as compared to LKT in BM (perhaps u may not yet fully understand now, maybe 10%) Tae-hee is like first love whom u will not forget no matter how much better the next man is

@ctfrsgp: I understand dear. First time I saw Tae Hee with those sexy stubbles... I feel in deep in the moat, eeerrr, I mean in love with him. And now that I'm knowing him more, I'm liking and liking him more. Did I just told you that I like man with guns? hahahaha. His so hot in here. "Sir can I borrow your gun?" harharharhar. KYA!!!!!! :x

@coolreborn I luv Tae-hee bcoz hez really such a sweetie to his mum and granny, then later Ja-eun when they fall in love ♡ He is always trying to make them happy and sometimes in doing so he has to make sacrifices, e.g. he often does things for his 3 women he loves even if it means he has to swallow his pride.

Guest loriloya

@aisling @mrdimples @coolreborn @ctfrsgp   HAHAHA you all are HILARIOUS today!  
i seem to be in a completely different time zone that you though...all of this craziness happens when i am sleeping.