Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@ctfrsgp, is this a preview to Sunday’s 1N2D? Something

about “time capsule”?

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1917542358

@stearly Looks like they r going to go dig up the time capsule tat they buried under a pine tree 6 mths ago. I think itz the tree at the top of the mountain during winter. If i'm not wrong, itz the TREE in CTH's My Sassy Girl. But i dun rem they buried anything in tat ep :-/

I've been watching Gaksital fanmade MVs which made me want to rewatch the whole show all over again. I can't possibly imagine anybody else playing Lee Kang To....

Is it possible to be shocked again and again? I started watching 1N2D after I finished BM, so I was shocked to find out how different he is in real life. Now that I've been watching 1N2D and all his interviews and fancams constantly, I'm shocked again to watch him as Lee Kang To =))

I guess this is the power of our cutie :x

Not to mention I find him even hotter now =))

@aisling itz like watching 2 diff persons who are the extreme opposite of each other on the personality spectrum. Like Dr Jekyll (cutie JWonnie) & Mr Hyde (Lee Kang-to) :-/

How I envy those lucky fans... Cutie looks very happy when he's with fans.

I remember how Happy together female hosts kept saying how good looking he was in person. That he didn't look that good onscreen, but he was really handsome in person.

That makes me think.... If I'm so crazy about him just looking at him onscreen... What would I do if I saw him in real life :)) I suppose I would pass out right away =))

those brown pants is sure one tight pants 8->  such a drool-fest material

and sure i'm going to have a very good sleep tonight :D

I noticed the pants too!! They're a bit tight... his legs looks skinny in it. Was hoping to get a different angle view just to check something out ;) but i guess i just have to imagine... :\"> hehe!

Sweet dreams to those who are off to sleep at this time!

Celebrity Topic – Joo Won’s Drama Travelogue

Part 3 – Towards Bigger Dreams

Playing the role of an antagonist left a deep impression and the beautiful and tragic love he played has made him the young “STAR”. He is recognized for his innate ability at acting both good and evil. Joo Won even obtained the title of “The New Generation Capable Actor” in the Rising Star, he is making cautious pace, ready to take off after completing his run-up.

be2c44086e061d951311ebb57bf40ad163d9ca91

30th May 2012 to 6th Sep 2012 – “Bridal Mask” It was blistering hot but very happy

Since 2010, I have acted in one drama each year. Although each piece of work is very memorable, the one I love best is the recently ended “Bridal Mask”. I suffered a lot both physically and mentally, but this is also a drama that contributed to my growth. I played Lee Kangto who experienced much sadness when it came to his family. On the other hand, he also suffered pain when he had to go up against his friend Shunji because of fateful circumstances. Shunji was actually Kangto’s best and only friend in the world…even as we filmed; I would think ‘how did we reach such a stage?’ This question made my heart ached.

From a perspective of an observer, Kangto and Shunji could not avoid their tragic fate. These two closest friends faced the fate of having to kill one another’s family; they continuously deepened their mutual animosity. Just when one is being worn out on the inside and needed the support and comfort of a friend, they developed mutual distrust instead, deepening their hatred of each other. Their tragic fate makes one cry. When we did the actual filming, I carried the same sort of feelings in my heart; Park Ki Woong hyung who played Shunji felt the same way too. We could not help but asked “Why did we become like this?” we felt sorry for each other. In the final episode of Bridal Mask, I felt even more heartbroken. Because Kangto had to send off the woman who he deeply loves……it was heart wrenching.

a12d32f33a87e95062992fe110385343faf2b45a

Leading dual lives as Kangto was very difficult. Do I just trick the characters in the drama or do I also need to trick the entire audience? That fine line made me confused. In the beginning, it was the difficulty of drawing the emotions of trying to understand the past. In the middle and the latter half, it was psychological fatigue. Because I had to switch back and forth between good and evil, until the very last when things could no longer hold up and were going to be revealed, it was very strenuous.

In the final scene, holding the dead Mok Dan in his arms, Kangto burst into tears, crying loudly. When the viewers saw this scene, many cried along. But there were also reactions like “whether the emotions were over the top.” Ever since I was in high school, I started to feel that in acting, one should not care how he looks. This is my own philosophy on acting. If I always had to care about how the camera would capture me, whether I look good, then I would not be able to show sincere acting. I feel that only when I cast away all external things then I can show an acting that resonates with people and is sincere.

After the filming of ‘Baker King Kim Tak Gu’ ended, I received an invitation from my alma mater to give a lecture to my sunbaes. At that time, I told them these words “Cast away the external things”. This is most important to an actor; it is actor Joo Won’s philosophy.

8006dc0735fae6cda74777ec0fb30f2443a70f7d

From March this year, I started the frantic pace because of Bridal Mask filming. It was hot and we also met with typhoons. It was not just the actors but the staff also suffered a lot. It was also a long distance to the filming site. Travelling took a lot of time so it was hard physically. The weather was extremely hot and I still had to wear the uniform. Sometimes, I felt as if my neck was being strangled and had to ask for a short break before I could continue with the filming. Although it was like this, the most fortunate thing was the atmosphere on the set. Because I was working with good staff and actors, it gave me a long of strength. Because I had the sunbaes who loved me, I became encouraged. Because there were viewers who knew of our sweat and efforts, I could smile. It is so now and it will be so in the future, Bridal Mask is a production that made me very happy.

6th September 2012– Ahn-nyeong Hahsehyo! And another Ahn-nyeong Hahsehyo!

To date of all the characters you played, which is your favorite one? Bridal Mask’s Lee Kangto. It is a role that allowed an actor to display a wide range. I thought a lot during the filming. Kangto gave me a great leap forward. To play this role, I was vexed for a long time and I also did a lot of research. Bridal Mask was a process by which I became an actor. I have always acted characters that are older than my actual age. In the future, I would like to act a character that’s about the same age. I wish to take the challenge of funny and cute acting. Every time when I filmed a show, I would concentrate intensely in order to immerse myself in the character. When I hear the director “CUT, my emotional state would still continue for a while. Anyway, in order to completely step out of the character, Kangto, I will still need some time.

Now I wish to travel with my family and friends. Even if it’s somewhere near, it does not matter. I want to go travelling, to enjoy as much as I can, the little happiness of daily life. To share stories with others, to spend beautiful sunny days listening to music, if like this, even though it is with regrets, it’s time I have to bid Kangto a beautiful farewell. Then I would again prepare to meet the new character. I will give my utmost to become a true actor. I hope everybody will continue to give me attention and care. I will take the trust and care you have given me and melt it into my works, this is the type of actor Joo Won will be. A Joo Won, who people will anticipate even more tomorrow than today. Towards bigger dreams, Fighting!

Writer: Joo Won

Chinese translation: minidadalove on baidu

English translation: mrdimples@soompi

Source: Naver

Guest winry212

If there was background music to accompany me in real life, this is how today's forum post reading went:

When read that cutie may be leaving 1N2D --

http://youtu.be/PAxXq3oJVhY

When read that PD Bird and others refute that he's leaving 1N2D --

@coolreborn

Why would they put cutie's head on somebody's else body??!!!!! It's so unethical :( I don't like these photoshopped pics...

@coolreborn @mrdimples

A lot of people seemed to hate this wavy hairstyle, but I totally swooned when I saw him... My jaw literally dropped when I saw him looking sooooooo fiiiiine. Too bad he appeared only once with this hairstyle....

Hihihi.... Those pants were definitely soooo TIGHT... =))