Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

*growl* Good morning to U gals! But not so good morning for me #-o @-) (:| (:| Think I'm having hangover from last nite for drinking too much of tat moat water... Shld hav climbed out of the moat earlier and stayed far far away fr the shoreline :(( Oso doesnt help when my mind was still spinning abt wat work need to be done in office and wat I hav not yet done X_X I AM SO TIRED (:| Going to go wake myself up with a cold shower. C ya in a short while.

@ctfrsgpIs it already morning in your country??? LOL, I'm just about to go to bed right now :D
Hope this will help you in waking up :x Pyong pyong from our cutie :x
pyong.gif
Also... my moat moment.... He looks innocent here, but I have kind of dirty thoughts right now :DLOL, good night everybody!
kya.jpg

@coolreborn @mrdimples @hobeverly1212 Hey gals :-B I hope my eyes r not playing tricks on me... Therez 41 new posts waiting for me in our OOMR #-o I'm soooo NOT going in there this morning, or else my brain will not just be roasted... It will be toasted, barbecued (or shld it be incinerated) to charred bits and ashes... [-X Maybe I will drop by for a visit this weekend :D U mus hav had one "heavenly" time analysing Dee Hee...Dee Hee Not... >:)

@ctfrsgpIs it already morning in your country??? LOL, I'm just about to go to bed right now :D

Also... my moat moment.... He looks innocent here, but I have kind of dirty thoughts right now :DLOL, good night everybody!

Good night @aisling Hav sweet dreams

:x

aisling said:

@winry212He did pyong only in this episode?

@aisling Also in the one where he calls his mom about cooking, I have to search which epi that was.  Hmmm.

@aisling @winry212 Herez the vid i found

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgcVZBBvUpI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Guest crimsonskyx

Holy hell is this thread active O_OI'll be semi-ninja for a few weeks~ got exams coming up and essays to finish~~ :<
Oh and if anyone want's Ojakgyo Brothers 1080p or Gaksital 1080p and can use rapidshare message me :3 The files are pretty big ~ so you would need to have unlimited internet LOL
CBF editing these into smaller size~ Have some HQ Joo Wonness~still-5.jpgstill-4.jpgstill-2.jpgstill-3.jpg
still-1.jpgECA3BCEC9B90.jpg

I hav oso posted tis over at 1N2D thread but in case some of u do not go there.

Herez the cut fr My Daughter Seo Young where KJM made a cameo appearence in the first ep :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmL-9GK6TFE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Good Morning!!!! YES, I'm fully awake now, ready for another day of "fire fighting" in the office :D

For my fellow OB fans :\">

-edit-

See cutie's secret smile at 1:42 soooo cute :x :\">

Oso, I always think tat if men can make their wifeys look at them the way Ja-eun looks at Tae-hee (in 2:02), in awe like when u meet someone u respect very much, then there wld be fewer cases of divorce or breakups in this world :))

The famous "choting" first kiss at the end :-*

aisling said: @ctfrsgpIs it already morning in your country??? LOL, I'm just about to go to bed right now :D