Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

After looking at hundreds and hundreds of Joo Won's photos, I can see he loves to wear comfy tees, especially V-neck ones. 
Garden Gals: V for Victory!Rock Rollers: To V(ee) or not to V(ee)Moat Monsters: Neck! Collar bone! *plunging into the depths where the arrow points*

Guest winry212

Shakespeare: "Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and caldron bubble."
Our Moat Friends: "In the cauldron boil and bake, where my mind and soul grows firm and good."
Our Rock Friends: "Like a hell-broth boil and bubble, this gruel may be brewed to my content."
Our Garden friends: "Boiling and burning scathes our eyes, turn away before we're blind!"

Guest jsubmarine

Ahhhhh.........
Really bad day....this.....
Thank you .......Coolreborn........for "Stand UP" and "The BODY"....."2".....as well as that "4 sardines in the tent"...

Thank you ....aisling......for the LIPSMAKCING Badboy MaJun.......*grasp* that was in Baker King"???? *swoon*(Have not watched that yet.....just finished OB...)BK is coming to our local screens on Monday 8/10/12...Ch U.
Loved the tot that Gaksital was swimming in the moat...
I can't rock n' roll with you guys in the moat as yet.....just know.....I'm always in that moat...*beep*beep*beep*beep*

This is one of my favorite video. He looks so handsome, adorable, cute and I love his hair here. 
Those clothes he wore....I love the simple white tee with checked shirt. So casual yet so gorgeousI love love the comfy grey long sleeve shirt. He looks so snugly. I feel like hugging himI love him in the white shirt. Joo Won looks fantastic in a simple white shirt, Just BeautifulI love him in the navy blue police uniform. Can you handcuff me, sir? I am guilty of stalking you

@ctfrsgp: I'm already at the moat lake swimming freely just by seeing those lips and that sexy thumb weeeeee... LOL.

@coolreborn the diff between u and me is - u r fully immersed in the water whereas for me my head, neck, shoulders and arms are still above water level bcoz i'm wearing a kiddy float (those kind they use when they learn swimming) =))

@ctfrsgp: The Beach is still part of our Garden Island' date=' though if you fell off the edge, you'll land in the Moat.  :P[/quote']

@alysanne hee... I will still be floating on the surface even if i fall into the moat :D see my rely to coolreborn above

Guest jsubmarine

Being in the moat really means...........we are comfortable expressing our honest tots and feelings about........'a certain Joo Won"...
Being in the garden...........is not being really comfortable hearing about stuff about from the above....
Being in the rocks....means..........being in denial of the animal inside of you.....??

Guest sunshine4ever

class="content-title" Get Inside “Bridal Mask” Star Joo Won’s Brain: Travel, Food, Friends translation by girlonthemoon  on September 21, 2012

2iicynr.jpg

KBS hit drama “Bridal Mask” star Joo Won personally drew a picture of the thoughts in his brain for newspaper “Sports Chosun.” 

In the forefront, Joo Won wrote “travel.”  On traveling, Joo Won said: “Actually, after “Bridal Mask” ended, I planned to go on three trips, and I made a schedule to do so.  On the first travel trip, I wanted to go to the outskirts with my father, mother, older brother, and older brother’s wife, and I wanted us to grill meat and play.  On the second travel trip, I wanted to go somewhere with my high school friends.  On the third travel trip, I wanted to go with my college friends.  I told all my friends to make sure that September was free.  But, then, I’m the one without any time to do it.  So, I still haven’t been able to do any of the three trips.”     

In the middle part, Joo Won wrote “delicious food” and “lounging about.” On food, Joo Won said: “These days, probably because of my schedule, I just eat meals, enough to keep full, and quickly.  I would be happy if I could eat delicious food, slowly, and savoring it. [laughs]”

In the back, Joo Won wrote “house” and added a tiny thought for “sleep.” On what he does during his rest time, Joo Won said: “At a café in front of my house, I make small talk with my neighborhood friends.  Even though these are friends that I meet all the time, when I’m with my friends, strangely, we keep having a lot of things to talk about.  It’s weird.  Those friend are also in the way of acting, so, we mainly share stories about acting.”  

1r7k2u.jpg

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2012/09/21/get-inside-bridal-mask-star-joo-wons-brain-travel-food-friends/

http://my.tv.sohu.com/u/vw/32137958
I finally found the chinese subbed video of the interview that @sunshine4ever wanted to know more about. I have watched it before but I didn't keep it. I don't know why but this time, when I watched it, it totally touched me in another way.

This interview was conducted during the time when Joo Won’s movie Special Investigation Unit premiered.

(I skipped the introduction and go into the more significant parts.)

On his movie, Special Investigation Unit

Joo Won says he read a lot of psychology books for his role as a criminologist in SIU. The reporter asked him to psycho analyze her and Joo Won asked her if this is her normal behavior(LOL!) She said Yes. He still went on to wave his hands in her exaggerated fashion and asked her again. She stuck to it so he just said very good and both end up laughing. He was asked about his estimate of the box office takings, he said 300 to 400 thousand. She said that’s the norm these days so he added “600, then”

Baking on the Baker King, Kim Tak Gu

There were many baking scenes in Baker King, reporter asked what’s Joo Won like in real life(concerning this)?

JW: “I love to cook. From young, my mother always said she wanted a daughter. But she has 2 sons. I was annoyed and wondered what’s wrong with sons? So I am always with my mother in the kitchen learning how to cook. I did those things just as a daughter would do. Learning to bake bread is very interesting. I learnt and tried (during the filming). When the sunbaes were filming, I would be in one corner, making bread. Red bean, (some unknown) bread, I tried them all. After I baked them, I will distribute them to the staff to eat. They all said: ‘You should go and open a bakery.’”(laughs)

Kissing Scene with Eugene in Baker King, Kim Tak Gu

JW: “I was very nervous. It’s not just the mouth-to-mouth kissing but I must also consider the camera angles. It must be able to give the viewers the (right) type of feeling. I realized it’s not easy. Not like the way we’d normally do. “

Reporter caught on and questioned : “Like the way we normally do? How do we normally do it?

JW: “People usually does such things whichever way they wish. (laughs).”

Reporter:” Looks like you filmed the kissing scenes many times.”

JW: “About 7 times. But after every kiss is a slap. “

Ojakgyo Brothers Forehead Flicking Scene

JW: “All these are real(referring to the forehead flicking scene). I just hit as I pleased. “

Reporter: “Both of you looked like you have a good relationship?”

JW: “Yes, we are quite close.”

Reporter: “ I heard you two are senior and junior in university?” JW: “I was her senior by 1 year.”

Reporter clicks on her ipad and says when we searched for Joo Won on the internet, Uee’s name will also appear. “I heard you invited Uee to the movie premier?”

JW: “When (SIU) heard that I was starring in Ojakgyo Brothers, they got very excited, especially Uhm Tae Woong. UTW wanted me to bring Uee to the premiere. When I finished filming OB and went over without bringing her, UTW whom I have not seen for some time (since SIU filming ended) asked me: ‘Where’s Uee?’ . How can he be like that?” (laughs)

Joo Won talks about how in school, people would come and look for him even those from other schools, because they heard he looks very much like Kang Dong Won. He says he is grateful but said he cannot compare with him(as in he is still lacking). Even now, when he walks on the street, people would come up to him and exclaimed “Kang Dong Won!” (laughs)

Reporter and Joo Won arrives at some nice place in Gangnam. They are both cycling.

JW: “This is the first time I am cycling with a girl.”

Reporter: “ Really? I am Joo Won’s first woman?” She was so happy and excited that she almost crashed into the hedge. Joo Won said he has never come to places like these for leisure, in fact he has only done so for work. Reporter asked him to pretend that he is not working and to treat her as his 1 day girlfriend. Joo Won said ok without any hesitation but later when she hugged his arm while sitting closely beside him on the swing, he looked uncomfortable. The Reporter asked if he feels “wronged”(it’s a Chinese word which I cannot find the appropriate English meaning in this context) and asked him to smile.

Later, he was asked to sing and he belt out a line presumably from a musical. His voice was so strong and loud that they showed pictures of the nearby hills shaking, LOL.

At lunch, the Reporter said the scenery is so beautiful that she does not need to eat. Joo Won piped: “But I am hungry.” So they started to eat.

Relationship

Joo Won said that the meal is delicious because he is eating it with a good person. Reporter was delighted and asked “Am I a good person?” Joo Won nodded and laughed. She went on to say that she heard his last relationship was 5 years ago. And is he dating now. He said No. Reporter asked if he feels lonely?

JW: “When I go home after filming has finished. (and) When I am filming and I checked my phone and no one has called me. I hate those feelings”

Reporter  said she heard that his ideal girl is the type who must be kind and  respectful towards elders. Joo Won said that’s the basic but recently there are very few people who do it. When he sees such situation, he gets very angry. Then he burst out laughing because he said he sounded so fierce. He went on to say appearance does not matter. The best would be that the personality and the appearance match. The Reporter got very excited and said she fits the bill. To which Joo Won continued: “She must not have too much of an outstanding trait”(taking a jab at the Reporter, LOL. That’s when the dark clouds appeared and rained on her.) She said to herself “I know I have too outstanding traits.” Then Joo Won got apologetic and reached his hand out to hers(aaww….you killer!) :”Please don’t be too upset.” (ROFLMAO).  Joo Won said “ Does love just arise abruptly? It’s unpredictable, is it? Does it just walked into my heart like that? Hmm…It does not seem possible.” Reporter said she understood. Ends off with him asking for viewers to support him in his new movie Special Investigation Unit.

English translation from Chinese subs : mrdimples@soompi