ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

alysanne said:<br />

^^@mrdimples: Wait, so he's back in school for real? <br />

<br />

<br />

Yes, it seems. I really don't know how the tutor can control the class. If I am the tutor, I will just surrender and stare at him. Or make the class assignment subject on him, huh? Or I will say: "Moon Jun Won, please come up here, there is a problem with your assignment which I need to talk to you." (all the while squealing inside) . In the photo, he actually went up to the front and was checking something. I will stake my teaching career on the line and give him a A*** <br />

Maybe it's all in a day's life at Sungkyunkwan University where celebrities attended and are attending. Otherwise, i would imagine something akin to mass hysteria in the school campus 

mrdimples said:

alysanne said:

^^@mrdimples: Wait, so he's back in school for real? 

Yes, it seems. I really don't know how the tutor can control the class. If I am the tutor, I will just surrender and stare at him. Or make the class assignment subject on him, huh? Or I will say: "Moon Jun Won, please come up here, there is a problem with your assignment which I need to talk to you." (all the while squealing inside) . In the photo, he actually went up to the front and was checking something. I will stake my teaching career on the line and give him a A*** 

Maybe it's all in a day's life at Sungkyunkwan University where celebrities attended and are attending. Otherwise, i would imagine something akin to mass hysteria in the school campus 

@mrdimples: Hmmm... what about "Moon Jun Won, yes you. Come in the faculty's office after class." firmly but deep inside you just want to be with him alone. :>

@coolreborn @mrdimples U gals wan to be the blacksheeps of the teaching profession? @mrdimples will i c u on front page of The Straits Times soon oso for scandal news abt teachers? =))

Guest cutify

:-B i did... But i always left behind when ever i go and want to post something i got buzy and when i back i straight to this thread and forgot to go back to new drama jw's thread, i think now it nore than ten or twenty pages already havent check it yet... Ill jump out there tonight... ;))

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

mrdimples said:<br />

<br />

alysanne said:<br />

^^@mrdimples: Wait, so he's back in school for real? <br />

<br />

<br />

Yes, it seems. I really don't know how the tutor can control the class. If I am the tutor, I will just surrender and stare at him. Or make the class assignment subject on him, huh? Or I will say: "Moon Jun Won, please come up here, there is a problem with your assignment which I need to talk to you." (all the while squealing inside) . In the photo, he actually went up to the front and was checking something. I will stake my teaching career on the line and give him a A*** <br />

Maybe it's all in a day's life at Sungkyunkwan University where celebrities attended and are attending. Otherwise, i would imagine something akin to mass hysteria in the school campus <br />

<br />

<br />

@mrdimples

: Hmmm... what about "Moon Jun Won, yes you. Come in the faculty's office after class." firmly but deep inside you just want to be with him alone.

:&gt;

Guest cutify

Ah...that photo school again... And that hole keep distracting my eyes to focus on other thing, if only we are classmate i promise ill do all the project and assignment for you...;))

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples wrote: »

alysanne said:

yes, they have met each other before in SKKU before they starred in OB. That's why Uee said in one interview that she was very afraid of Joo Won initially because he was the "fierce" sunbae. But she was totally surprised at how he was on the OB set. And Joo Won in a separate interview said that he remembered Uee as a very hardworking student. 

@mrdimples sometimes I am really amazed by how korean stars manage both studies and work. Take Goo Hye-sun and Lee Seung-gi as examples, both are doing their Master deg studies amidst their hectic work schedules. LSG is in fact now doing his 2nd Master crse. ^:)^

ctfrsgp said:

@coolreborn @mrdimples U gals wan to be the blacksheeps of the teaching profession? @mrdimples will i c u on front page of The Straits Times soon oso for scandal news abt teachers?

@cftrsgp: What are you thinking dear? I'm just gonna talk to him. What's wrong with the talking? :P

@coolreborn Well it depends wat kind of talk u hav in mind >:)

A Special Garden Wallpaper

especially dedicated to my soompi chingu @mojobobo  ;) and to all of the garden pals. *I know you will not think something about this, he looks really great in any pants, right*

@coolreborn. I love this!! I can't keep smiling and staring and wondering and drooling...

Having palpitations now!! Faints!

Hehe!

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

<br />

<br />

mrdimples wrote: »<br />

alysanne said:

yes, they have met each other before in SKKU before they starred in OB. That's why Uee said in one interview that she was very afraid of Joo Won initially because he was the "fierce" sunbae. But she was totally surprised at how he was on the OB set. And Joo Won in a separate interview said that he remembered Uee as a very hardworking student. 

Guest alysanne

mrdimples said:Maybe it's all in a day's life at Sungkyunkwan University where celebrities attended and are attending. Otherwise, i would imagine something akin to mass hysteria in the school campus 

Guest sunshine4ever

lyra_brillantez said: don't worry the thread will still be intact. the thread starter will be changed tho with the new person to be assigned. i will inform admin to request for it from the developers. (mods dont have that option yet unlike the old soompi) ^^ . i sent her PM already and hopefully she will reply anytime soon, but then w/ discretion from admin i can recommend an immediate change of starter if ever she won't reply the soonest. :)
about the video cut of joo won's fish eating , you can check out 

Joo Won Thailand Fanclub . 

not sure why  some may not able to see the embedded video :l

“Just looking at his back makes one breathless.” 
Somehow, this made me feel breathless. Kekeke. Guys with broad backs and shoulders <3<3<3
@mrdimples, I think Uee said she was afraid of Won because he punished her before and she still remembers it to this day kekeke.

A Special Garden Wallpaper

especially dedicated to my soompi chingu @mojobobo  ;) and to all of the garden pals. *I know you will not think something about this, he looks really great in any pants, right*

@coolreborn I tot u said u r an angel of our cutie? now u r showing your evil side >:)

@coolreborn, hmmmm you chose a green pants picture for the "garden" wallpaper....
@alysanne, yes Joo won is still in school but it's for his bachelors not masters. Even though Won and Seung Gi are both 1987ers, the academic year in Korea starts in March so Seung Gi is a batch before Won. Won is in his final year now. I think he got delayed somewhere along the lines for about 2 years. 

Guest sunshine4ever

mojobobo said: @coolreborn, hmmmm you chose a green pants picture for the "garden" wallpaper....
@alysanne, yes Joo won is still in school but it's for his bachelors not masters. Even though Won and Seung Gi are both 1987, the academic year in Korea starts in March so Seung Gi is a batch before Won. Won is in his final year now. I think he got delayed somewhere along the lines for about 2 years.