Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

GOOD DAY EVERYONE!

:-* kisses to all

:-* kisses to dearie (this time with little movement) ;))

Last night i was too exhausted after driving for 6 hrs straight and was not make to visit this thread and i miss you guys already...anyway, after reading @mrdimples post on interview and photo of jw, i feel like i gain back my energy....tyvm dear.. The last photo is killing me alright, why would he have to cover it, it isnt distracting at all it a nice view what? :-/ now i remember on softy's mentioning that ignoring the green monter is like ignoring an elephant on a living room, af first i thought of all the animals on this planet why would she uses the elephant as an example but then suddenly i realised the elephant has trunk and it isnt big it's huge!! So i was LOLing to death >:) =))

OMG! I think im seriously infected by the lake moat disease and mental disorder.! @koreantiti you are right, my situation has worsened... ~X( #-o i think i need a therapy....;))

hahahaha.... Just kidding :-j

Poor @cutify. Another innocent mind being polluted...by @coolreborn & the moat company (tatz does NOT include me :P )

ctfrsgp said:

mrdimples

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

<br />

@mrdimples

I followed u to Soompi fr Softy's. Bef tat i dun even know abt soompi existence oso

@coolreborn

<br />

coolreborn said:<br />

<br />

@ctfrsp

: LOL. Yeah

@mrdimples

maybe the one who awakened/unraveled the monster gutter moat in me.

:))

<br />

<br />

<br />

@coolreborn

@ctfrsgp

<br />

Are you gals sure I started all these things????

ctfrsgp said:

cutify

wrote:

»

GOOD DAY EVERYONE!

:-*

kisses to all

:-*

kisses to dearie (this time with little movement)

;))

Last night i was too exhausted after driving for 6 hrs straight and was not make to visit this thread and i miss you guys already...anyway, after reading

@mrdimples

post on interview and photo of jw, i feel like i gain back my energy....tyvm dear.. The last photo is killing me alright, why would he have to cover it, it isnt distracting at all it a nice view what?

:-/

now i remember on softy's mentioning that ignoring the green monter is like ignoring an elephant on a living room, af first i thought of all the animals on this planet why would she uses the elephant as an example but then suddenly i realised the elephant has trunk and it isnt big it's huge!! So i was LOLing to death

>:)=))

OMG! I think im seriously infected by the lake moat disease and mental disorder.!

@koreantiti

you are right, my situation has worsened...

~X(#-o

i think i need a therapy....

;))

hahahaha.... Just kidding

:-j

ctfrsgp said:

Poor @cutify. Another innocent mind being polluted...by @coolreborn & the moat company (tatz does NOT include me )

Why me?!!! O:-) -> see I look like Joo Won's angel.

@coolreborn yah, right.... Tatz only once in many many blue moons.... When u r in the gardens =))

Extract from Softy recap on last night 1N2D, read the full recap here:http://soulsrebel.wordpress.com/2012/09/30/1n2d-brief-recaps/comment-page-1/#comment-47923
This extract is about Joo Won & Fish
SG says it’s the first time JW ate the small grilled fish so JW asks do I chew and eat the whole thing?  JM: eat even the head? JW doesnt seem to like that idea too much but he digs in and they play gaksital music while he eats. JW says it’s very roasty but can I speak personal preference wise – I like the ones without the bones.   I cant chew the bones well. even if the bones are thin I have to chew well and then swallow right? be careful.” (it’s hilarious cuz only little kids talk like this). someone said they eat this well so SG says no we like sausage. dont we? JW: that’s right. SG jokes to SW like he is elderly and says: father we cant come next year.

Guest cutify

@coolreborn yah, right.... Tatz only once in many many blue moons.... When u r in the gardens =))

@ctfrsgp and @coolreborn LOL, no feeling finger pointer here, we already in the right mind to decide which good or bad influence...what more imp is we are here to enjoy ourselve and share thoughts to our dearie love jw updates and evrything......

:-B ack to garden...im dancing with joy another interview of cutie.. Tyvm @mrdimples b \:D/ \:D/

39f0abcc7cd98d10619ec5b9213fb80e7aec9099

“Joo Won, Back To School Captures” Although it was ordinary university fashion, it still radiates celebrity’s appeal

'Joo Won back to school' photos were revealed.

Recently, a topic started on a korean website - “Joo Won Back To School Image Captures.” with photos of Joo Won. In the photos, Joo Won ‘s warm manly image attracted the attention of students.

Joo Won wore a comfortable blue hoodie and jeans but it still could not hide his tall frame and cute face, highlighting this actor's huge popularity. He was also baptized in the flashlights of the students’ camera.

Netizens also post comments like “Really very handsome”, “An actor’s toughness and Variety show’s cuteness…..very talented, he is a good actor” “A totally natural celebrity POSE!” , “Just looking at his back makes one breathless.” “Bridal Mask appears.” 

Chinese translation : minidadalove on baidu

English translation : mrdimples@soompi

Source : korean website

@ctfrsgp and @coolreborn LOL, no feeling finger pointer here, we already in the right mind to decide which good or bad influence...what more imp is we are here to enjoy ourselve and share thoughts to our dearie love jw updates and evrything......

:-B ack to garden...im dancing with joy another interview of cutie.. Tyvm @mrdimples b \:D/ \:D/

@cutify Dun worry abt us. We jus teasing each other :))

@ctfrsgp: thks feeling better this morning :)

oh lemme know when u receive... wanna check if uts the same as the one posted here cos im likely to irder frm soompi.

n wah jus 1 nite b 138 pges already yay!!!

@hobeverly1212 okz... but u will need to post pics of us first coz i cant since i use my mphone.

Guest cutify

I know guys you all are awesome, teasing and understand one another is what attracted me to join this forum... Keep that coming i hope there will more new member to join us... LOL... =))

Been in bm thread but no guts to post yet.. So for now im gonna just stick to this thread... ;)) i think ill be stay in a garden for a while :-\"

alysanne said:

^^@mrdimples: Wait, so he's back in school for real? 

Yes, it seems. I really don't know how the tutor can control the class. If I am the tutor, I will just surrender and stare at him. Or make the class assignment subject on him, huh? Or I will say: "Moon Jun Won, please come up here, there is a problem with your assignment which I need to talk to you." (all the while squealing inside) . In the photo, he actually went up to the front and was checking something. I will stake my teaching career on the line and give him a A*** 

Maybe it's all in a day's life at Sungkyunkwan University where celebrities attended and are attending. Otherwise, i would imagine something akin to mass hysteria in the school campus 

@mrdimples I wonder if there will be a "riot" if Uie goes to school. She is oso a student at SKKU. Wonder if the OB cpl meets in school? :P :\">