[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Now that I have watched the whole episode with subs, the more I will stick to my opinion about today's episode.  The two are getting bolder - quietly!!

When LT shouted 'saranganda", I thought it was the usual shout-out; but after watching with the subs, I found out he was directing that to Sora!  The two attendants made them face each other and asked if they wanted to say something to each other before they release them - and that's when LT shouted that word.  Sora then got shy and said she will say hers when they get to the end.

Before I forget:  to those who are good in capturing scenes, it would be great if you can capture the second part as they were on the zip-wire.  At 8:57, Sora did the 'heart sign" - I think that's what she did so I am asking for the help of our techy members.

Back to my observations:  All of a sudden, LT wants to stay overnite!  I believe there are two reasons why he wanted to: (1) jealousy (first on SungMin and then the 'Chang" guy Sora don't even know - I can tell LT wants to keep Sora in his pocket), and (2) he is beginning to feel their feelings are mutual and he didn't want to break the flow of events.  He has a schedule the following day but he wanted to stay the nite with Sora (I think they will stay overnite based on the preview where Sora, I guess was playing the piano while they were having dinner?)  LT is ready to charge!!!  I know Sora's actions are all he was waiting for!

Conversation while waiting for their food:  What else can I say??? Sora said "I love you" in a different tone; LT described himself as past husband of Sora (I don't quite understand this translation but good enough because the wife was happy - and so were the MCs). 

To those wondering where the skinships went - they were there - you just have to look deeper - the skinships were not all visible - but you can hear them!!  It's been ringing in my ears - and my eyes are popping out from watching it!!

I admire how brave Sora is for all her efforts in making their relationship work.  Although LT told her she didn't have to do anything for him, it is clear she wants to make him happy and give him some assurance.

BTW, Sora was really naughty on making LT more jealous on SM - she can tell LT's frustration in their conversation.  Poor guy! Can't blame him!  He loves his wife!!!

Now I can't wait till it's Saturday again!!!  But first, I have to go to bed as it is midnite here in LA!

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend, FDs!!

@lennycsn thanks but can't seem to get around on dailymotion either. managed to snap down from another clip *whew*.. you're talking on this right?! Think it's Leeteuk who said that. Look at his cheeky face. hahaha! 123.jpg "WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?""WILL YOU DATE ME?" Whichever way you read it as, the chinese-subbed quote. =))

Guest ahduh

Section TV sora-related contents:

wee!! section TV is starting~ they played sunny! hee so confirmed there's going to be sora

link please?

got it!

can i get the link too?? please...

ionair.tv

Guest k_craze

Doing a quick post. I wish to say this later but since u aske, SR wrote ET&SR Come n catch me, the heading said it is SR confession, maybe this is her confession to LT. Baby on board

I thought the "saranghanda!" he yelled was just for the ride, but judging from Sora's reaction, she took it quite seriously, which is all that matters. She said she'll say it later/ after the ride, but I dont think she did....Did she say anything after the ride?

For the Korean speakers, I need some help understanding the signs they put up. The translation didn't help any. What did the beginner driver signs say?

And oh my, Teukie was finding ways to make sure they stay the night....you're PervieTeukie,but I like it. And I don't think Sora minds either. I really really like this episode. It feels like the Teukie who was working hard to get Sora to kiss is back!!

Guest ahduh

45 minutes later from broadcast time. Very short.
It started with them playing sunny and WGM clips. And the MC went to some studio to find Sora where she was doing the audio subbed for the princess in the animation "Brave", when Sora was asked to do a cute and sexy introduction (or something) where the MC did the actions. She's such a natural cutie!

After which they took a car to a sona and massage place. On the way there, they talked about the following:
1. Her particulars (height and weight where she followed wth her being heaviest at 70kg).
2. Her movies/drama:
"4th Period Murder Mystery" (about the ghosty and sexy swimming scene),
"Sunny" (about her fighting scene),
"Dream High 2" (about her singing, where she followed with singing: dreams are my reality, when they MC praised her singing).
"WGM" (where they show leeteuk proposing to her during his concert which i think its related to leeteuk enjoying doing big scale things for them which she like. And they also show the scene where she did the American accent as well as she something about the scene where she poke leeteuk's muscles and wear revealing tango dresses. I think the MC asked abt her parents' response and when she mentioned her dad, there was fire on the subttle and sora apologise to her dad. I think he wasnt too happy abt it.

When they reach the massage place, they did massage and the MC measured sora's leg to be 105cm. Thereafter, I cant make any relevance to what they say as no pictures were shown. Hope this helps!

Guest Fan-sora

45 minutes later from broadcast time. Very short.
It started with them playing sunny and WGM clips. And the MC went to some studio to find Sora where she was doing the audio subbed for the princess in the animation "Brave", when Sora was asked to do a cute and sexy introduction (or something) where the MC did the actions. She's such a natural cutie!

After which they took a car to a sona and massage place. On the way there, they talked about the following:
1. Her particulars (height and weight where she followed wth her being heaviest at 70kg).
2. Her movies/drama:
"4th Period Murder Mystery" (about the ghosty and sexy swimming scene),
"Sunny" (about her fighting scene),
"Dream High 2" (about her singing, where she followed with singing: dreams are my reality, when they MC praised her singing).
"WGM" (where they show leeteuk proposing to her during his concert which i think its related to leeteuk enjoying doing big scale things for them which she like. And they also show the scene where she did the American accent as well as she something about the scene where she poke leeteuk's muscles and wear revealing tango dresses. I think the MC asked abt her parents' response and when she mentioned her dad, there was fire on the subttle and sora apologise to her dad. I think he wasnt too happy abt it.

When they reach the massage place, they did massage and the MC measured sora's leg to be 105cm. Thereafter, I cant make any relevance to what they say as no pictures were shown. Hope this helps!

thanks a lot i miss it

Guest lennycsn

@lennycsn thanks but can't seem to get around on dailymotion either. managed to snap down from another clip *whew*.. you're talking on this right?! Think it's Leeteuk who said that. Look at his cheeky face. hahaha!  "WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?""WILL YOU DATE ME?" Whichever way you read it as' date=' the chinese-subbed quote. =))[/quote']

@jereeoonkl i cant see it because im on mobile. But if you can get the caption it should be that one. "let's court/let's be together/let's date". However we write is the same meaning.

LT wants to stay overnite from the start of the journey but getting bolder after the jealousy conversation. Oh, naughty teukie!:-P

i wonder if the purpose of drinking red wine is to boast his bravery? lol

Guest lennycsn

@ahduh i cant tell who said it because the way mbc edit the preview seems to try to confuse or ignite the viewers curiousity for next week preview. i caught this caption in chinese subbed and then @viyra caught the phrase "the past husband" which did not appear in the chinese subbed videos.

Guest ahduh

After I watch the episode with chinese sub, my feeling is totally different.

Leeteuk is jealous. Sora knows he is jealous. (Reaffirmation of feelings. They both know how they are feeling).

1. Leeteuk is jealous over Sora's interaction and relationship with sungmin. To assure herself if his jealousy was genuine (by the fact that she asked him "did it worry you", she tested him with intent.

2. After she confirms that he was genuinely jealous, when leeteuk was enraged by the new challenger "chang", Sora stopped him by pulling him away as she knows he cant handle any more jealousy, so she grabs his hand to give him her affirmation.

3. Then when they were ordering food and were playing the word game:sora quickly took the opportunity to confess to leeteuk. And leeteuk quickly reciprocated saying that he is sora's strong and sturdy hubby no matter what. kekekekekeke

4. Once they got this affirmation, they went on to discuss their wedding concept. The best part was when Leeteuk said this was his first time but sora said she has worn it once in drama and leeteuk SAID HE SAW IT BEFORE. Jealousy again. Whahahaha. I believe it was in dream high 2? tsk tsk.

5.Teuk started to become naughty and wants sora to wear deep V line and ultra super short skirt. Hahah. *tsk* And Sora wanted leeteuk to wear casual tshirts (that reveals his muscles) while she wears a long white dress (when leeteuk quickly said he wants it to be the traditional chinese dress with deep cut at the side - I guess the last tango dress must have made a deep impression) kekeke. Or lustful couple (who wouldnt love a girl like sora who is ever so accomodating???)

6. Teuk just could not give up the idea of staying overnight and he even resorted to drinking (even though he can't) so that sora can't drive and they can stay for the night. Weeee

Awesome episode afterall.  False alarm. Hee. Guess I was too paranoid ytd!

Guest lennycsn

After I watch the episode with chinese sub, my feeling is totally different.

Leeteuk is jealous. Sora knows he is jealous. (Reaffirmation of feelings. They both know how they are feeling).

1. Leeteuk is jealous over Sora's interaction and relationship with sungmin. To assure herself if his jealousy was genuine (by the fact that she asked him "did it worry you", she tested him with intent.

2. After she confirms that he was genuinely jealous, when leeteuk was enraged by the new challenger "chang", Sora stopped him by pulling him away as she knows he cant handle any more jealousy, so she grabs his hand to give him her affirmation.3. Then when they were ordering food and were playing the word game:sora quickly took the opportunity to confess to leeteuk. And leeteuk quickly reciprocated saying that he is sora's strong and sturdy hubby no matter what. kekekekekeke4. Once they got this affirmation, they went on to discuss their wedding concept. The best part was when Leeteuk said this was his first time but sora said she has worn it once in drama and leeteuk SAID HE SAW IT BEFORE. Jealousy again. Whahahaha. I believe it was in dream high 2? tsk tsk.5.Teuk started to become naughty and wants sora to wear deep V line and ultra super short skirt. Hahah. *tsk* And Sora wanted leeteuk to wear casual tshirts (that reveals his muscles) while she wears a long white dress (when leeteuk quickly said he wants it to be the traditional chinese dress with deep cut at the side - I guess the last tango dress must have made a deep impression) kekeke. Or lustful couple (who wouldnt love a girl like sora who is ever so accomodating???)

6. Teuk just could not give up the idea of staying overnight and he even resorted to drinking (even though he can't) so that sora can't drive and they can stay for the night. WeeeeAwesome episode afterall.  False alarm. Hee. Guess I was too paranoid ytd!

@ahduh hahaha....you finally got the whole essense! i found it too hot to handle myself. phew! I also caught hin saying ' i heard redwine is good for man.' i literally spilt out the water i drank onto my laptop. lol.

Guest ahduh

Just 1 doubt:
Sungmin says to invite both of them to watch the musical but leeteuk says both of them have overseas schedule in July, which means honeymoon is anytime in this month of July.

Then Leeteuk will be in China in September which Sora might have schedule in Japan. So I wonder if WGM for our DC last till then? Or ends before that. But one thing for sure is leeteuk is not going army just yet.

I remembered I read somewhere that our DC WGM should end late August early September and Leeteuk is going Army in October. Although there is not valid grounds for this to be true, but it seems possible.

Guest janetv

@ahduh i cant tell who said it because the way mbc edit the preview seems to try to confuse or ignite the viewers curiousity for next week preview. i caught this caption in chinese subbed and then @viyra caught the phrase "the past husband" which did not appear in the chinese subbed videos.

something wrong with the sub..... it should be Sora's husband is Leeteuk..

Guest jclare88

The english sub said past husband but just finish watching the chinese sub it said " I'm Kang Sora's husband Lee Teuk"

Guest lennycsn

The english sub said past husband but just finish watching the chinese sub it said " I'm Kang Sora's husband Lee Teuk"

It was the time they play the word game, right? i didnt manage to watch the eng subbed because i was in the hurry. shall check it to reconfirm tomorrow. or anyone feel free to rectify it.