[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@lalli - you know how we fans keep on talking about 'did LeeTeuk even say thank you (to all the greetings', 'did he follow Sora" 'did he connect with her on their 200th day'!!! I am sure LeeTeuk is aware of all this - if he has the time to go to twitter, he has the time to visit different sites. Didn't he say he visits portals and Sora said the same thing? Did LeeTeuk or Sora say their 'thank you's' on the 100th greetings they received from fans? They must have but I didn't read or see anything related to it.

My honest interpretation of "I have nothing to say" - "I'm speechless with all the greetings from all TeukSora followers and supporters" - why? because I am a damn die-hard supporter and believer!!!

Edit:

@sqd66 - high 5!! don't your eyes get puffy like mine after watching and re-watching their episodes just so we can nit-pick each movement? now your other observations make me want to rewatch again!! so friends and relatives think of you more as korean? I am a Filipino but a lot of people mistake me for either Chinese or korean. My tourist guide in Korea last year mistook me for a Japanese. I guess we are just too associated with these two foreign countries.

picture of Leeteuk and Brother in law #2 who tweeted the following:

http://sup3rjunior.c...ength-bowing__/

@AllRiseSilver: It’s a bit late but thank you! When I heard about the news that (Mr.Simple) sold out over 500 thousands copies, it didn’t feel real to me at first but I feel really proud and great! Thank you so much to all of you who bought the album~ I/We will prepare the 6th album well with this strength!!!! Bowing(__)

Credit:  AllRiseSilver 

Translation by: @Jinnmeow

I have nothing to say can be about this news..that he's speechless about Mr. Simple selling over 500,000 copies...

or is that old news but  they just had time to celebrate it now as Eunhyuk says.

Viyra I've been rewatching their episodes and they really are real to me..I have faith in them.

I don't watch the episodes with Donghae etc..but did watch the one at the amusement park and there is a point when leeteuk and sora are walking and leeteuk puts soras hands in his pocket then there is a shot that he is cupping sora's hands as their arms link..in other words he has both his hand with sora's in the middle and walking casually. Just that gesture to me is meaningful.

That's crossing reel to real. that is an intimate way of holding a had. Also if you watch him hold her hand it is always tightly.

Then as i watch his video message to Sora on her Birthday...I can skip the part where he tries to be funny and go to when he

sincerely wishes her good health and happiness...and happiness with him by her side...love it...very meaningful again.

Then i was watching some shows where leeteuk appeared(Happy Together) and he spoke about how to dress for the airport..how to go and pose for pictures etc..How To Be an Idol 101...He's got it down pact...he also aces How to be an MC 101...He is a good/excellent student....but there is a vast difference in the leeteuk we see on WGM...He is real here.

I Do know he knows how to play the IDOL,MC,comic roles...and how well he knows those roles is astonishing. Those with negative feelings of the DC can think he is playing the role of a love struck guy...but all the things he's done can't be acted out...he's been too Real.

Oh let me introduce myself also...

sqd66-I am a Pakistani by birth but live in the USA since age 6 so really American-ish. But if you ask my family and friends they think I'm more Korean than anything else LOL! I'm in love with Korean entertainment,music and language....all of it. 

EDIT:

Viyra...I totally look Pakistani so it's just a surprise to everyone when I say i love korean stuff. Around where I am the Korean culture isn't well known as other cultures are. So I always get the question what made me start watching Korean entertainment....

WGM Hwanhee and Hwayobi had a lot to do with the craziness....I know you're a Hwanhee girl. I just like him as a singer and continue to support him but I think you really like him in another way...Hwanhee is your Hot Kimchi  LOL...I don't go that far...I want him for Hwayobi still...crazy I know:)

Guest lallinachan

@lalli - you know how we fans keep on talking about 'did LeeTeuk even say thank you (to all the greetings', 'did he follow Sora" 'did he connect with her on their 200th day'!!!  I am sure LeeTeuk is aware of all this - if he has the time to go to twitter, he has the time to visit different sites.  Didn't he say he visits portals and Sora said the same thing? Did LeeTeuk or Sora say their 'thank you's' on the 100th greetings they received from fans?  They must have but I didn't read or see anything related to it.

My honest interpretation of "I have nothing to say" - "I'm speechless with all the greetings from all TeukSora followers and supporters" - why?  because I am a damn die-hard supporter and believer!!!

Edit:

@sqd66 - high 5!!  don't your eyes get puffy like mine after watching and re-watching their episodes just so we can nit-pick each movement?  now your other observations make me want to rewatch again!!  so friends and relatives think of you more as korean?  I am a Filipino but a lot of people mistake me for either Chinese or korean.  My tourist guide in Korea last year mistook me for a Japanese.  I guess we are just too associated with these two foreign countries.

@viyra: thankyou virya! now that you tell me, I have to agree! I never thought he sounded pissed, but he isn't usually like this on twitter. You are right, he must have been bugged a lot, and I hope it is not from DC shippers... thought I fear it's just the case. And by the way, he twitted not much time ago a picture of him, one that a fan took on 16 april^^ so yes, he was looking some website, maybe his personal fan-forum lol! anyway he sounded better, more cheerful^^ I hope he is better now and whatever bad feeling he had yesterday is now less present.

@sqd66: of course they are real!<3

...is there in this forum someone that think they are fake? well, we had our share of doubts at the beginning, but now all those worries are quite over. Personally it was over, only by my eyes, with the SSTP call; and then when Teukie twitted about WGM being real... well, what other proofs do I need for? and yet they kept giving us confirmation of their attachmant, with twitter/ interviews/ mentions on tv-shows, and their behaviour in WGM. Now I can't imagine what will be their reaction when they'll be finally able to meet again! I expect a very goo hug at least!! and maybe some sad expression when they'll have to leave each other again.

Guest Fan-sora

Je veux vraiment les revoir de nouveau

want to see them in another episode , damned the strike never  end 

Leeteuk's new tweet:

No make-up. !! Really true.. 100%. I never put on BB cream..!! Just a lot of grease on my face.. I’m GaeTeuk for no reason ㅋ But, I don’t know if my face looks good, but one thing I know for sure is that I have great skin! Not Good skin good looking man but just good skin man ^^ pic.twitter.com/aL837wjA

120420.jpg

Translated by Jee ( www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com )

Guest 33ru_mieru

Hello All, Morning (SG Time)...

I am Mieru  in SG....nice to meet you all~

I wanna share the video by arienblurr =)

http://youtu.be/Xdk3yZXLrbQ

cr. arienblurr

Secondly, about Leeteuk's tweet the day before...."I have nothing to say"...

I am just curious.... ELF...I need your help...are there Many people complaining that SuJu's performance in Tokyo Dome is a mistake.. I remember I saw it somewhere yesterday but I forgot where..was that true?? The number of people saying this was not significant right?

cause for me, this was the thing that richard simmons me off.... cause I do think Super Junior deserve to perform in Tokyo Dome.

However, if the translation is actually "I am speechless", I agree with sqd66 about Leeteuk being speechless might also because of the single was sold over 500,000 copies..

Happy Dimple's Day everyone~

[edit]

Hello all...due to some amendment, I have put the photobook file into private for some amendment. Will reupload next week. Sorry about the password procted link.

Meanwhile, I will just share the slideshows for additional messages..

http://www.mediafire...efyk39zru5xy8e2

Well, since not many participated, so I just asked permission from lallachan & dzudzu to add in their artwork. Lil_V too..I accidentally use one of your artwork without asking for your permission ^^;; sorry...

Moielle, sorry I can't use the song you send to me. I use instrumental cause instrumental is without lyrics so easier to plug all the messages and images.

DanielaBSL, Yay~~~ now you get to see your name ^_^

I.am.bugz.funny ....Girl....where are you??? I include almost all the pictures you shared for the book project. Sorry for not including this in the book, so I decided to include in the slideshows =)

The Hangul captions are by Hanyi.

Translations for the Leeteuk song for Sora is by Hiedi.

Hanyi & Hiedi have actually worked out a lot of translations for the book but I didn't get to use all, so this time, I tried to put in the things I didn't get to put inside the book.

Monmon & Alpenmori, thanks so much participating in the slideshow again.

Monmon....your idea of the avatar is brilliant~

Hiedi, thanks so much for willing to let me grab your tweets :P Are you recovered?? Take care~

8102 & lk_lover, thanks so much too, love love the pictures and messages you decided to share in the slideshows....

April almost ends....

I am happy to have this experience with you all.

This thread has become so so great......May all our wishes welcome a better May, I want We Got Married new episodes!!!! I want We Got Married TeukSora new episodes!!!

Lastly, Thanks to everyone of you, Fighting Dimples~

It's been a great journey.. See you!

Reporting in from California, USA.

I miss this thread (being busy with school and work), and I have a lot of catching up to do. Previously, I topped the page and didn't leave a DC wishes, so I am making it up right now. But before I do that, I want to say thank you to everyone because reading your updates and your postings have brought a lot of smiles and joy in my life when I miss this couple.

DC wishes:

1. MBC please end your strike by reaching a compromise as soon as possible.

2. DC please don't give up on each other no matter what.

3. Sora, good luck with your studies, and take care of LT now that he is resting.

4. LT, see your baby princess and support her like you always have...don't just say you miss her: go see her!

5. Get marry in real life...we'll be supporting you.

6. LT, get a good hold on Sora because she is beautiful and loyal.

7. And DC fans, lets stay together even though WGM is currently going through hard time. :)

Guest Soso07

Lee Teuk unfollowed Sora on twtitter again T.T. I honestly don't think it was a Twitter problem, it happened twice and only on Sora's nick. There must be another reason. Sigh.

Guest mywebfoot

OHMYGOD!! I so love it! I mean I really do. It felt so real and wow, it's beautiful. Please write more. I'm now a fan. :) If only I have a talent in writing, I would have made ages ago. Please more more :) Heheheh. Thank you for filling in the null and void part of my TeukSora heart </3

ANYWAYS, 안 녕!  I'm Anna (actually it's Ainah, but it's pretty weird)  and I'm from the Philippines. :) WOW INTERNATIONAL DIMPLE FANS!! :)

Ps: It's really boring with no TeukSora news. Pfttt I feel like a car without any gasoline. :( I MISS THEM SO MUCH. :(

@hyunbinlover Thank you! And I'm doing it for exactly the reason you are saying. Making some 'fake gasoline' to power the TeukSo car. SIGH.

I stumbled across some of Brave Couple's honeymoon videos and I was INSANELY jealous. Arghhh!!! Why doesn't DC get a chance to do the same! Until that moment I was pretty calm with this strike and all, but right now I'm NOT. ARGHHH!!!! We DC lovers want our turn to spazzzz to death too!!!! fury.gif

Arienblurr's video was awesome. Thanks for sharing mieru!

http://youtu.be/Xdk3yZXLrbQ

cr. arienblurr

Guest lallinachan

*sees Teukie twitter and picture*

... ok, fine, I know you don't want to sound vain, but you are! XD and yes! you are also a handsome man with fine skin^^ <3 If you have so much time to watch your pictures, why can't you just use it to have a good sleep? being feeling restless? worried? lonely? bored? I wish I knew....

- end of the creepy one-way speech, lol!

Do we know how was theratings of MBC today, without WGM? sorry I keep forgetting the name of the other show...

@Hanyi, I'm waiting for you to entertain us with some news^^

@mieru: Hi mieru! how are you feeling? please, take good care of yourself!

I guess I'll make some other fan art.... pretty boring lately... T T

Guest janetv

it's my first post....im a TeukSora fan from the start..

anyway Sora's movie Sunny is showing in San Diego Asian Film Foundation from April 20-21, it's 1 of the 12 films from 8 countries

HI FD'S.

I don't know why it's realllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy boring. Really really boring. No news from Teuk and Sora and well, still no WGM to spazz. Are we being tested? Is there love being tested? Gosh I hope we can survive. I hope they can survive as well.

And oh, our Prince's ear is turning red. Better watch out, Mister Dimple. Your mother-in-law is keeping an eye on you. HAHAHAH

*today's episode of Starking.

MISS, PLEASE BACK OFF. LOL XD

tumblr_m2tuo7M4501qbdqwto1_500.jpg

SEEING HIM WITH KIDS IS REALLY A PRETTY SIGHT.

tumblr_m2tus2gN8T1qbdqwto1_500.jpg

HE'S REALLY HANDSOME AND SEXY WHEN HE'S PLAYING THE PIANO.

tumblr_m2sa9d3QK71qbdqwto1_500.jpg

PS: AND YET AGAIN, I HAD DREAM THIS TIME. IT'S ABOUT YESUNG TWEETING OVER AND OVER AGAIN THAT HE MISSES TEUKSORA COUPLE. OMYYY.

Till later, FD's :**********

Guest luvallkorea

@hyunbinlover I totally agree with you! Boring! By the way, why was the woman holding up to LT?

It's so boring now that I am watching other WGM couples. Totally regret it - cause it made me wonder why they are so unfair to Teusko couple!!!!

If only Kang Sora will go to Star King, like Adam couple back in 2010. Watch this clip, it's is hilarious!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xh5ax6_eng-sub-100116-t-r-k-ng-adam-couple-cut_fun

By the way, anyway to watch the current Star King episodes online?

Guest monmon16

@hyunbinlover I totally agree with you! Boring! By the way, why was the woman holding up to LT?

It's so boring now that I am watching other WGM couples. Totally regret it - cause it made me wonder why they are so unfair to Teusko couple!!!!

If only Kang Sora will go to Star King, like Adam couple back in 2010. Watch this clip, it's is hilarious!

http://www.dailymoti...-couple-cut_fun

By the way, anyway to watch the current Star King episodes online?

Agree, another boring Saturday. Some of us FDs decided to watch Sora's cut in the Miss Rude Young Ae season 7 and discussed it on twitter this afternoon.  We found some scenes similar with WGM DC episodes, like peeling apple, feeding in front of a male visitor. And there are episodes that we wish will be able to see in WGM, the wedding photoshoot, the kiss. Yeah, it's fun doing it.  But it made me more miss Dimple Couple. Hope we can see them back again. Praying, still praying...

Guest lallinachan

@hunbinlover: I really hope Sora will get jealous and do something about this!! come on! you two can meet even without cameras, don't you know that?

by the way, I was thinking to share here some mini gifs about DC/WGM so that every FD can add it in their post whenever they have some expression to go with their words^^ just like smileys/emoticons

here:

Teuksora emoticons

shy                    happy            fees like wow        ?               uhah!               nods                  love

4kwep2.gif8x0x9c.gifio22jp.giffe0286.gifzmha8p.gifw2zw2.gif16nblz.gif

woah!              omg              clap-clap      polite thanks     in heaven       feel like dancing        omg!         hug

1fadr7.jpg11iic5y.gif2959vlg.gif72ueiv.gif5l13it.gif        x6iolk.gif       25rjhvq.gif350p3f4.gif

too CHEESY!!                  ok^^                whaaat?     wanna scream      ottoke                   ...            oh yeah?

34pi54h.jpg 141tv09.gif1zgyjap.gif2ezibnr.gif9iad5d.gif2qwoh77.gif103am28.gif

feels like punching   embarassed       I miss you!!        moved           *mumbling*        Woaaah!!     too happy

xcnr5g.gif3495l5w.gifj7yd0l.gif29atv0j.gif1z2dpq1.gif15qcb5k.gif    wqojli.gif

hey you!                       come here!                 can't belive it          cheers!                massage       humm...     feeling good

1e801i.gifzt82ac.jpg     i2pvmu.gif          2i7nt3s.gif2hqa0zb.gifsuu1a8.gif 2jfaaur.gif

LOL!!              please!?            group LOL!       ...who...me?    tadaaan!!

kc0xaq.gif11s1lpg.gif254ydjr.gific4q55.gifjhypg4.gif

let's dance!       *pouting*       bored/sleepy        *come nearer*     let's hide

110zzp4.gif29awunr.gif2cs87yc.gif tumblr_m3lt3cbhV51qinc13.giftumblr_m3lte7Ouax1qinc13.gif

gifs are NOT mine^^

and of course what I wrote is just a suggestion, every FD can see other things in a same gif^^ it's just for fun, and for who want to use them ;) (right click on the emoticon you want - copy url image- paste it as an image in your topic^^)

oh, I topped the page...

then, i wish to see Teuksora soon!

MBC please 11s1lpg.gif  even if you are on strike, don't let your creature WGM die away like this! give it some space, some shooting!

@lalli- nice gifs - even their expressions are very similar to each other- too many similarities between these two individuals.

Just my understanding on WGM PD's meeting with our DC - where it said he BRIEFED them with what is going to happen if the strike ends. Could it be that PD told them what they have in store for them as soon as the strike is over? There are only a handful that we want from this couple - wedding photoshoot and honeymoon and some little time for themselves - like dating without anybody hanging around with them. That's not so hard, right? They already did what we wanted to see, like shopping for couple house, shopping for furnitures, cooking together, eating together, and the two or three items I mentioned above.

Other than what I stated, what do you think is next? Get on with the making of the twins!!! :lol: