[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest Hanyi

I trust that WGM crew might have filmed a lot (at least we know for our DC, the last filming took place in Feb when Teukie finished SS4 Taiwan and Woojung's wedding ceremony in Indonesia).  I guess the problem lies in the post-filming production such as editing, CG, etc.  If that's the case, I could understand that WGM has no choice but to suspend.  BUT, why don't the PD re-run old episodes of Season III, or even the specials of Season ! and II?  Like IC, the re-runs had lasted for eight weeks straight, so it should not be a big problem if WGM also keeps re-runing old stuff.  What I am worried most is that MBC is going to kill WGM (for some of you may already read the news that KBS will end five variety shows/sections with effect from 2 April).  I wish I were just thinking too much and I hope things really get back to normal in April, as the Korean Presidential Election will be held in April and this is the deadline anyway.

Regarding Son Eunseo's presence in the press conference.  I confess that I do not have positive feelings towards her.  That said, I felt sorry for her embarassment, espeically about the tag.  It reminds me of Sora's first appearance in the Xmas special where she wore a super sexy, hot wedding dress which showed off her good body shape (and Lee Jangwoo's eyes didn't know where to stare at before Eunjung arrived).  I got the feeling that after learing the other two brides were in less sexy dresses, Sora changed hers with an elegant white dress, which I found lovely and cute, yet with the feeling of a wedding dress.  So this time, Song Eunseo's co-di should take all the blame for the issue. 

hanyi/heidi can we overseas fans to vote for sora,pls check the link thanks  :)

★ 백상예술대상 인기투표 영화부문/여자

sora is nominated for baek sang art awards popularity awards category film

*quoted image*

제48회 백상예술대상 공지

http://bbs.joinsmsn....ent_srl=2602158

주최/ 일간스포츠

주관/ 중앙일보문화사업

요일/ 2012년 4월 26일(목) 20시부터 22까지 "잠실 올림픽 홀

후원/ 중앙일보,  JoinsMSN 후원

방송 생중계/ jTBC

* 3월 22일부터는 스마트폰(아이폰, 안드로이드)을 통해 인기투표 참가 및 실시간 투표

Seems that it is only for Korean's voting, as they have to use smartphones to vote.  You may try to see if you can download the application and vote, but I am afraid at the end you will be asked for a Korean id number to confirm your vote.  And judged from the candidates, though I like Sora I found Mun Chaewon has a higher chance because her TV drama "Princess' Man (forgot the formal title, sorry for my own translation) and her film were both a big hit in 2011. 

[EDIT]

[Off-topic WARNING]

I strongly urge those who have visited Sora's DC please conduct a thorough computer virus check of your PC.  Some of your PCs/notebooks may already be infected.  The virus is a Trojan Horse which may spread to others if you do not handle it. 

Guest Hanyi

Fresh from MBC: Text preview for 20120324

이특♡소라 : Shall We Dance?

놀이공원 더블데이트 이후, 저녁 약속 장소에 모인 특강부부와 동해!

은서와의 ‘왈츠 이벤트’를 준비한 동해를 위해 스페셜 의상을 골라보고~

또 한 번 데이트 실전연습을 해보는 동해!

과연 ‘국민 숙맥’에서 연애고수로 변화된 모습을 보일지?

미리 준비해둔 특별한 공간에서 안절부절.. 은서를 기다리고 있는 동해!

최종 데이트 코치를 위해 이특&소라는 옆방에서 이 모습을 지켜보고 있는데~

이 때, 등장한 은서! 다시 만나게 된 두 사람의 모습은 과연 어떨지?

둘만의 특별한 저녁식사를 하게 된 동해&은서!

대화를 나누던 중, 은서의 고민 해결을 위해 동해는 비장의 무기(?)를 꺼내는데~

은서는 물론이고 보고 있던 이특&소라마저 경악케 한 동해의 돌발 발언은 무엇? 

드디어 대미를 장식할 마지막 왈츠 이벤트를 하게 된 동해!

은서에게 잠시 가면을 씌어준 사이 일사분란하게 무언가를 준비하는데~

오로지 은서만을 위한 동해의 이벤트! 은서가 눈물까지 글썽이게 된 사연은? 

왈츠로 한껏 분위기가 무르익었을 때, 갑자기 나타난 이특&소라!

동해와 은서의 왈츠를 시기(?)하던 두 사람은 왈츠와 탱고에 직접 도전하는데~   

6개월간 배웠다는(?) 특강부부의 왈츠와 탱고 실력은 과연 어떨지?

이특&소라와 동해&은서의 더블데이트, 대망의 하이라이트 대 공개! 

Brief translation:

Teukie and Sora had arranged to have dinner with Donghae after visiting the amusement park.  Donghae has prepared a "Waltz" event for Eunseo.  Being the utilmate coach, Teukie and Sora supported Donghae in the next room to closely monitor the progress.  Dimple Couple will show up near the end out of Donghae and Eunseo's expectation and will challenge them by Waltz and Tango.

I didn't translate the description of Donghae's event as I didn't have the mood to (kidding, no offence).  It is good that at least we may be able to see our DC feeding each other again (if the meal time is shown), and they will be dancing (I hope my understanding is correct because the preview said "What is DC's strength in performing Waltz and Tango, who have practiced for six months(?) in the penutimate sentence).  But from the length of the preview, it is already foreseeable that DC will once again become either (1) cameo, (2) variety show MCs and (3) supporting role ""Fighting Hyung couple".  When Teukie is in his MC mode, it is not his true self. Sigh!

[EDIT]

There are already complaints on the message board of WGM about the poor airtime of the Dimple Couple! 

Guest teuksoralover

이특♡소라 : Shall We Dance?

놀이공원 더블데이트 이후, 저녁 약속 장소에 모인 특강부부와 동해!

은서와의 ‘왈츠 이벤트’를 준비한 동해를 위해 스페셜 의상을 골라보고~

또 한 번 데이트 실전연습을 해보는 동해!

과연 ‘국민 숙맥’에서 연애고수로 변화된 모습을 보일지?

미리 준비해둔 특별한 공간에서 안절부절.. 은서를 기다리고 있는 동해!

최종 데이트 코치를 위해 이특&소라는 옆방에서 이 모습을 지켜보고 있는데~

이 때, 등장한 은서! 다시 만나게 된 두 사람의 모습은 과연 어떨지?

둘만의 특별한 저녁식사를 하게 된 동해&은서!

대화를 나누던 중, 은서의 고민 해결을 위해 동해는 비장의 무기(?)를 꺼내는데~

은서는 물론이고 보고 있던 이특&소라마저 경악케 한 동해의 돌발 발언은 무엇? 

드디어 대미를 장식할 마지막 왈츠 이벤트를 하게 된 동해!

은서에게 잠시 가면을 씌어준 사이 일사분란하게 무언가를 준비하는데~

오로지 은서만을 위한 동해의 이벤트! 은서가 눈물까지 글썽이게 된 사연은? 

왈츠로 한껏 분위기가 무르익었을 때, 갑자기 나타난 이특&소라!

동해와 은서의 왈츠를 시기(?)하던 두 사람은 왈츠와 탱고에 직접 도전하는데~   

6개월간 배웠다는(?) 특강부부의 왈츠와 탱고 실력은 과연 어떨지?

이특&소라와 동해&은서의 더블데이트, 대망의 하이라이트 대 공개! 

Brief translation:

Teukie and Sora had arranged to have dinner with Donghae after visiting the amusement park.  Donghae has prepared a "Waltz" event for Eunseo.  Being the utilmate coach, Teukie and Sora supported Donghae in the next room to closely monitor the progress.  Dimple Couple will show up near the end out of Donghae and Eunseo's expectation and will challenge them by Waltz and Tango.

I didn't translate the description of Donghae's event as I didn't have the mood to (kidding, no offence).  It is good that at least we may be able to see our DC feeding each other again (if the meal time is shown), and they will be dancing (I hope my understanding is correct because the preview said "What is DC's strength in performing Waltz and Tango, who have practiced for six months(?) in the penutimate sentence).  But from the length of the preview, it is already foreseeable that DC will once again become either (1) cameo, (2) variety show MCs and (3) supporting role ""Fighting Hyung couple".  When Teukie is in his MC mode, it is not his true self. Sigh!

[EDIT]

There are already complaints on the message board of WGM about the poor airtime of the Dimple Couple! 

Thank you for this Hanyi. :) You are always Daebak! :)

I am okay that you did not translate Donghae's part. LOL. No offense as well.

I just want my Teukso alone and if only I can write and read Hanggul, probably I will be one of those fans writing to MBC about the poor airtime of Teukso.

I am happy that FDs in Korea are really behind the couple and voice-out what we also feel as international fans.

Teukso became one of their strongest couples in a long time (even if they are just new).

Anyways, KBS will fire some shows??? Whoa. Do you know what shows?

@kd_fan1 - So it is really confirmed? I don't particularly like them but I just want them to be a separate segment. I am more concern about ELFs because what would they feel having two SJ members in WGM. I think one is enough for them. They might really get sad this time. :(

• Leeteuk’s twitter update. I like the picture that he tweeted because it shows that black & white earring that he’s been wearing for awhile.

4-5.jpg

3-10.jpg

[edit]

@natali - Congrats to Sora for being nominated. :) Moon-Chae Won is a strong contender but I have faith for Sora's fans in Korea. :) I wish I could vote but it seems exclusive.

Kang Sora - K-SWISS CF S-liner Polo Shirt Ver

Kang Sora - K-SWISS CF Wind Fighter Ver

this is the results.seems sora win popularity award/new acctress award with 48%

fay1hw.jpg

f4itzm.jpg

hanyi she win popularity award rite?using google and it said popularity award :)

teuksolover sora dc members vote for her.and you can see the results is wow ;)

Guest Hanyi

Kang Sora - K-SWISS CF S-liner Polo Shirt Ver

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=acVFwyTlSOw

Kang Sora - K-SWISS CF Wind Fighter Ver

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=0kFd-bm0F8s

this is the results.seems sora win popularity award/new acctress award with 48%

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

hanyi she win popularity award rite?using google and it said popularity award  :)

teuksolover sora dc members vote for her.and you can see the results is wow   ;)

The voting has just begun until next month, so the rate is just temporary.

Guest Solaaaaaa_Sora

ello,it is my frist post here too,been a lurker and decided to come out and post some stuff to try bump the page to 500 xD anyway @ the KBS firing some show yeah that policy has been there but it will not affect WGM thought since WGM is under MBC so we cant dont bother about it,and alittle shout out to the khuntoria fans!

biggrin.gif

Guest junnie10

help

anyone know which theme park teukso couple went with donghae and eunsoo? i would love to visit that themepark. it looks nice

Guest kiminaeka

help

anyone know which theme park teukso couple went with donghae and eunsoo? i would love to visit that themepark. it looks nice

Everland :)

thanks to all FDs who keep on making this thread so alive in spite of some bad news regarding MBC's unending problems. I am okay for halting WGM temporarily until after the elections in Korea - but not completely. As we all know, some staff continue to air some shows which means the problems are not about the shows, i.e., WGM and IC.

@Hanyi - thanks for the brief translation of the upcoming episode this Saturday. Why do I have this feeling they will continue to get incorporated into the new couple (D/E) until DongHae is able to stand on his own feet? This is ridiculous! They already introduced them on their first episode so let them have their own time. You are not alone in feeling this way towards EunSo. I am now beginning to believe the reason her management or agency put her in WGM is because of our dear Kang Sora. I want to say some more but don't know how to use the spoiler.

DC to dance the tango and waltz? What a challenge for LeeTeuk!! Has anybody seen him do hiphop? He was so funny!!! (KhuHyun was even funnier when he did it).

For those interested, here it is:

Guest alga215

i wish MBC will released an episode with our DC just like the Adam Couple, it will be really really really fun..

Guest lallinachan

Brief translation:

[EDIT]

Thankyou for your translation dear^^ I agree with you, Teukie switch into MC mode when he is not alone with Sora, AND that's NOT the real Teukie. Sometimes I read comments that says "he is not showing his true self with Sora"... It's quite the opposite: He change when he is performing and MCing, he is genuine when alone with Sora, he said so in episode 1 and there are other mentions about him being the quite/calm type in real life.

That said... I so want to see them alone too! now that we know we have onl two episodes I value every little moments they have alone ç_ç. At least their next episode will be only the two of them.

I'm really curious about their tango!! did they practise for that? I hope so^^

Lastly, I want to add that if MBC were so short of footage, then WHY did they cut soo much even in the latest episode?? They could have inserted the brief meeting with A-Pink (We have a fancam, but I cannot see Sora's face and I would have liked to see better Teukie reaction when those girls were like "oooh"), then we didn't see them at the bumper cars (don't know if the name of this is right), we know they had that because we have a Donghae and Eunseo pic, this one (looks like it was still day):

24y20t2.jpg

and even a bit of Teukso here (looks like it's dark!):

k3ukaa.png

I would have wanted to see Teukie and Sora driving in this! Sora finds Teukie most attractive when driving, remember??

And this pic? what kind of amusement ride did they had here?

2nlwj2p.png

and I would have wanted to see this moment too:

330cy2a.png

Now I'll always wonder what was Sora doing... do you have some ideas? patting his hair? Why is he closing his eyes? his smile makes me wonder... awww... but we'll never know! grrrr

If MBC could air all the little cutted scene they had, even if it was 2 minutes, I'll enjoy every second, since they all look quite good moments!

Guest lallinachan

Sorry for the double post FD^^

I found strong heart 122 with chinese subs... or I guess so^^;; (the episode with teukie mentioning wanting to find to love the last woman)

maybe someone can give us a translation? I dont' mean the full episode of course, only the relevant parts ;)

Here the videos of the episode

If someone have time... ç_ç

Guest xianlie90

yeahhh~~ i love FD here.. :) this thread moving fast... you guys JJANG!

heidi thx for your translation of sora's message :) hope she'll enjoy her vacation with DH2 cast~

hanyi thx for the brief translation! you just made my day~

so DC will performing Waltz and Tango?? (dun care bout how long the practice time took) but WOW, it means they often met each other for practicing the dance  during that period, right?? *only think about this makes me happy*

and Waltz would be romantic~~ since their bodies will stick each other~ *flying to lalalaland*  :wub:

natali thx for the links... too bad i can't gives my vote since i  don't hv any account on that site... T__T i'm counting on Sora's Korean  fans for this!

teuksoralover about eunseo news (she isn't my fave, but i'm not dislike her either) but... omo.....it must be felt so awkward for her after the news come out.... gahhh.... her stylists are so careless.... poor her..

It is really not confirmed but i hv the same think with  kd_fan1... looks like donghae and eunseo are the new couple... since they hv this icon at the upper left corner from the last ep... (only WGM couples who get this icon, right?)

untitled.jpg

I'm not hating them (well, i admitted when re-watching ep19, i fast-forwarding their part :P ) I just hope that they can get their own segment ASAP....

Anyway, i will try to enjoy watching tomorrow episode :) since its the last ep before the MBC strike starting over again T______T *crying a river*

btw they said they don't hv enough footage? what about teukso cafe date? woojung weeding ceremony in Indonesia? and if i'm not wrong MC Jake also tweeted and uploaded photo about the MCs recording at last March 14th, right? There might be other reasons beside this... Hope they'll fix this problem soon... teuk wont wait forever, he must enter the military within few months....

This news really pissed me off.... *sigh* but then thinking about the past strike, we manage to survived almost the whole month of February without WGM... So don't let this down us, keep on fighting FD!! I super love at  teuksoralover quote about this:

"But don’t be so sad and let us keep the spirit alive  just like in February – this thread was alive and we are were able to  focus on things that was not discussed before."

Hugs, Hwaiting and Hi-5, Fighting Dimples!

mieru changing all teukso fans twitter PP with same avatar on teukso200days would be great.... FD logo would be nice... but then i think it'll abit confusing for teukso fans outside this thread (yes, i'm thinking about invites all teukso fans -fightingdimples-DClovers-etc- to use same avatar) so i try to make this

#HappyTeukSora200thDay avatar (plan)

teuksora200days400x400-1.jpg

Explanation: ( Dun know why, i made this simple avatar but with lots consideration (x.x)...)

- i use white background, coz i think it'll be easily seen

- big font size with electric blue at 특 소라, coz i think it'll catch people(DC!!) eyes

- i dont put too much image at the background (only light color of hearts/stars & tedybear) coz i think most likely DC only check their twitter using phone.. so the avatar will look very small and obscure.. and putting too much pic at the background will make this more obscure..

FD, SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME!!!!!

btw yes, i took the fanart from our FD logo :)

400x400.png?t=1330273976

what do you think about this, FD? how about inviting ALL teuksora fans (in and outside this thread) to use same avatar and trending the same hashtag?

@FD Calendar Team (especially ary & mon2)

I'm sorry.... ><I know i annoying you guys, especially mon2 who's having fasting all Korean entertainment...

I found the last WGM logo i made abit long and ate up so much space..

(this one)

WGM.png?t=1330476265

so i made shorter version..

wgm36.png?t=1332517783

It's up to you which one to use, or choosing not to use both xD i'm very okay, coz i already love your works and i appreciate your efforts!! :)

I'm sorry if i only gives you problems instead of help on DC calendars... >< hope you guys doing fine

Guest lallinachan

Anyway, i will try to enjoy watching tomorrow episode :) since its the last ep before the MBC strike starting over again T______T *crying a river*

No xianlie, it's not the last episode. The article said that WGM will be replaced after 31 march, so we'll hopefully get to see one more episode^^ ç_ç I'm a bit sad.... I'll miss them SOO MUCH! anyway, let's look at good things: walz+ tango+ date only with Teukso (31 march) yay!!!

I just have to post something so that I don't feel so sad about losing our DC temporarily.

I noticed that when DC first looked at their house, the bedroom wall has a different color. When they had it fixed, the walls in the bedroom turned to white. Maybe LT's idea again?

Guest 33ru_mieru

Happy Dimples Day to all Fighting Dimples~~~

I am so thankful I have found this thread :`)

@xianlie90....

Oh my gosh xianlie.....gosh......despite being so busy...you still do the avatar for us :`)

Actually I was thinking about Dimple Couple Lovers outside this thread too....but I know you are busy so I don't think about creating a new logo....

However, .....gosh I am speechless....

Okay, about your avatar...I love it to bits!!!

The pink as usual!! The love on top of Dimple Couple reminds me of the latest episode.....when TeukSora walk,all the lights turn to love....and your avatar, it's pink love :`)

You even put the bear!!!!!

The bear that the fans gave to Leeteuk & Sora are the symbols of Happiness & Luck....

May our couple filled with lots of happiness and luck....

and the bear again.....this is a very memorable cute animal ^_^ .....COLA BEAR!!! :P The bear that envies TeukSora (in a good way)...

Conclusion: I LOVE IT!!!!!

Okay, Vote for the Hashtag is closed!

We will choose #HappyTeukSora200thDay

Total Voters 7, Total votes 9.

@lallinachan

I just tried to open the link you gave.....cause wanna contribute something to this thread ...

but when I tried to open the video

:( Again I can't open!!!

I will search for other video....Hopefully can find one with sub....

[edit]

Oh I have found this one, shorter one...

http://v.youku.com/v...cwMzgxNDI4.html

(6 minutes)

Just rough one (by the way, it's really fun to pay attention to the way his eyes move from SeungGi, JangWoo, Camera)

leeteuk(at sec 36): 对于我喜欢和爱的女人 如果我是第一次就好了但是随着年龄的增长心情慢慢改变

for me and the woman who loves me, if i am the first one, it is fine with me..but as (i am) growing older the feeling also changes slowly..

mc: 怎么变 ?

how does it change?

leeteuk: 比起我是她的第一个 如果我是她的最后一个更好

rather than i am her first, it would be better if i am her last one

eunhyuk: 不要这样了求你了

please don't be like this ...i am begging you..

seunggi: leeteuk 你得了mc病了

leeteuk are you having an mc disease...

minute 03:57

Jang Woo talked about WGM..Haha...Jang Woo was jealous when he saw his wife's scene with other actor..and he actually called (using telephone) Eunjung right away!! "Yaa...Boiya!" then Eunjung so cute, trying to calm JangWoo...

I am not gonna translate but I am happy for WooJung couple fans for this.. hope they all will feel better with Strong heart too ^_^

Then JangWoo talked about being ignored by girls in club cause everyone thinks that he is married (due to We Got Married)...and somehow it makes him feel that he is really married and must keep to his promise not to look at other girl... as a husband.

Then Leeteuk commented,  This promise must be kept...but, there are times when you can go to bar club(to drink), (for example) during strike.....

Oh...I think this part has been translated before few days ago...Anyway, just revisit this memory again :P I love Strong Heart ^_^ Hope can watch the full cut one...

Once again Happy Dimple Day Everyone~

Guest ary1004

it's saturday morning here in my place so HAPPY DIMPLES DAY everyone ^^

@xianlie wow...the avatar superb...i lovelovelove it :) i'll for sure change my avatar for 200thday project

p/s: for WGM season III tags, i honestly like the old one more, but i like the new tag too...i'll keep both and will use it according to spaces i have ^^

@mieru u close the vote already? but it's okay since i was planning to vote for that one too :P...anyway, for the 200th day project, did anyone contact other fansite/fanpage (DC pantip, DCLovers etc) to inform them about what we planned? and when will the exact day of 200th day be? i lost count...

@lallinachan thanks for the pics...saw the pics before and it's great to see it again :)

@Solaaaaaa_Sora welcome to the TeukSoLand ^^

@hanyi thanks for the translation dear...i got a bit confused with the text preview..what did they mean by "What is DC's strength in performing Waltz and Tango, who have practiced for six months"...going to ignore that...hahaha

i forgot who said this but yeah, why didnt MBC just show some old episodes...if they afraid that the fans got bored by watching the same episodes since they already do the rerun on february, they can show the season 1 or 2 couples *sigh

haish...all this strike thingy...what a GREAT birthday present for me T.T

[edit]

@viyra i dont think the colour change...i think it's white from the start...maybe the colour seems different a bit because of the light...they used yellow light and not white light in the room right?

(p/s: i dont know how to explain the yellow light/white light thing but you know how the light from the bulb was different right?)

Guest chikuma

Happy dimple's day everyone,it's saturday againbiggrin.gif.Thanks a lot for the translantions,recap,pictures,fanarts,avatar etc.You guys are awesome.I really appreciated that.How I wish i can contribute something to this thread.

We have two more episodes to go, i will cherish every Teukso moments eventhough have to share with DH-ES.Keep our spirit high everyone..DC fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest 33ru_mieru

@hiedi

Actually, one thing I am curious about one thing..I saw heidi and hiedi in our thread..i remember hiedi is the member with cute stick couple avatar,whereas heidi, so far never see her post, but supporting this thread silently thanks~ Hiedi and Heidi....twins? lol....sorry lately TeukSora reminds me of twins....

^_^ great that this thread can be a source for you to recharge..I feel the  same too cause Fighting Dimples are simply jjang ^_^

About "Scandal" LOL. you had the same thought as mine!! I remember last time when I asked about this, Lana67 replied something funny...

Couldn't remember the detail but this makes me miss Lana67....

@shandhey

Thanks for the FMV....there are not many TeukSora's FMV as compared to the other couple I ship but I love love love the FMV you shared. Please share more..

By the way, is there anyone in this thread who loves and expert in making Fan Music Video? Would you like to contribute for the 200th Day TeukSora?

@lallinachan

Now you are so good in gif creation...Love all of it! Wish I could save all the things you all share but I haven't got my space yet..so, next time when I have time, gonna have to do digging in this soompi :P

@Fighting Dimples Sub Team

I think subbing takes lotsa effort and I know you are all trying your best but if really can't do it, we are fine. Instead of being a sub team, would you be a FD translator team too? Please don't let the subbing project be a burden to you all...It will be great if you just help us with the translation.

Please come out and make this thread even more livelier~

I want you all to join us on 200th day celebration....no need to do translation or subbing...just be the same like other Fighting Dimples...just enjoy~~

@teuksoralover,

about 200th day okay will update you and the rest of FD..Will think of something that everyone can participate.

About Eunseo's press conference..

Gosh, why so many negative news surrounding her...Anyway, today I am happy, hope everyone can feel happy too.

@daniela.del

You know what, I am actually happy to see the result of the vote..I have 2 fave couple in WGM and I actually don't like it when I have to choose between the 2...I am sure many of us have 2 fave couples...and to see TeukSora have so many supports, it makes me smile..

Thanks for sharing the vote~

@alwayzjjlover

Hello~~ Yes, I got to know how awesome Kang Sora is because of WGM...thanks WGM for this. I love love love this couple too...

@Lil_V

Vote counted~ thanks for participating in the voting =)

@0timelost

Don't have to worry too much about good stuff being posted twice..I noticed some stuff here being posted 2-3 times but every time the feeling is different..

Watching the same thing with different feelings (the feeling gets better and better cause more people enjoying them, new Fighting Dimples keep popping up)..

so, yah... continue to share things you wanna share~ We can do revisit to those memories as much as we want...

@natali

*virtual hugs* for all the updates in wordpress and twitter and this thread...

@viyra

About them having foootage & honoring the strike...HI5! LOL at that video of hip hop! You make me can't wait for Waltz.

@Hanyi

Thanks for the translations of what to expect in today's episode...make me can't wait to watch...Gosh, I feel like complaining in the WGM official thread too...

@Solaaaaaa_Sora

Hello~ look forward for your 2nd post, 3rd post...and so on~

@alga215

"i wish MBC will released an episode with our DC just like the Adam Couple, it will be really really really fun.. "

May your wish come true~~

@sqd66

The commercials are soooo funny...that Sora's expression....and her gesture, haha, dorky yet classy girl..

Leeteuk so lucky!

@ary

Yah...I am closing the votes cause I wanna go to FB and let those outside this thread know as soon as possible =) Hehe, counting your vote in, makes me even more sure this is the best hashtag...

About the date....erm...I think will use 17th April 2012....(despite our findings about the actual date :P)

Official 1st Day = 1 Oct 2011

100th Day = 8 Jan 2012

200th Day should be 17 April 2012

@chikuma

Posting in this thread with you comments is also contributing..Remember that we aim to hit 500 pages?? I personally will think we are so JJANG even by just hitting 300 pages..you know why? Back in 100th day celebration, we manage to hit page 100, and now, we are 1 month to 200th day and we are

already at page 250, aren't we awesome?? ^_^

Once again,

HAPPY DIMPLES DAY EVERYONE!!!