[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest lallinachan

@sqd66: *hugs back*

Hi FD...

... I'm a little sad..... SuJu are finally coming here in Europe, but WHY PARIS AGAIN??? I went to Paris already 4 times, how are my parents going to let me go again? I'm old enough, but I'm still a student, so I feel a bit bad about make them displeasure... I want to go!! and it would be sooo amazing if Sora is coming too for honeymoon (but they'll probably will film it in march their honeymoon^^)

EDIT

I wanted to say, that aven thought I joked about MBC-ET "crimes" I'm very thankful for all the work they made. For exemple the choosing of the songs were something really special, and of course, during this strike, I can only thanks the workers that are still doing their job, at the risk of being seen by their collegues in a bad way.

read dimpledsmile

http://dimpledsmiles.wordpress.com/2012/03/06/about-the-mbc-strike/

Seems like we are not fully out of the stike, WGM is not yet a show we can take for granted. I can't help but think the same way as Arienblurr, I'll be thankfull for eery more teukso moment MBC will air, and of course thankful for all those workers that are giving us those moments. Thankyou.

Guest 33ru_mieru

i really thank everyone for all the updates...(i started to feel the thread is moving super fast - awesome! and even though I can't contribute much, I will still visit this thread to support u all ^^) Thanks to you all too, Suddenly after 3rd of March...i feel that I get to know Sora more and I love that kind of feeling so much.

with just one episode, episode 17, the happiness inside me is really overflowing (and by the way, I didn't even rewatch this episode more than 8 times due to time constraint) [8x16.5min = 2.5 hours]

2.5 hours of energy recharge enough to sustain me until today and it is still almost fully charged.

about the strike, btw thanks lallinachan for the link to dimpled smiles..always love that site =)

Sora mentioned about her not dropping WGM during strike period.

Rumor of honeymoon leaked out during strike period.

Prince Leeteuk power, instructing all WGM crew to go out cause he wanted to spend time alone with Sora

WGM crew still laughed out loud happily being "ordered" to GO OUT lol..

I am sure you all know the feeling, it's very hard to dislike this couple (as for ANTI, not sure how their brain mechanism is and I don't have the time to care now)

I am also very sure those who have worked with Dimple Couple enjoy the whole process as much as us Fighting Dimple when we watch them.

I am also sure, even us who just watch them love them so much moreover those who work closely with them =)

Recently, Sora said she would love to have fun with DH2 casts after the filming ends.

I believe, in WGM, Dimple Couple also have this relationship with the crews.

I think, to watch more of Dimple Couple is the happiest thing for us fans.

However, I also want us to be happy when someday, we don't get this luxury of watching them that often.

These days, Leeteuk sounds happy ^_^I know Sora is not the only reason to this but I believe (you may call this delusional),but yah, I believe Sora does play a part..

and...LOL..thanks Hiedi for the translation of Sora's twitter.I totally got confused by Mr.Google's translation so really counting on you for this.Tsk tsk tsk..Sora is affected by Leeteuk's virus..can't sleep when she needs to rest the  most. Anyway, hope they take care of each other =)

I have to say Fighting Dimples, you are all considered so much luckier compared to other fandom cause Dimple Couple always sharing to everyone via cyworld,twitter and there are many members in SuJu who can share with us. One thing too, Sora is very honest too. I like her so much ^_^

Lastly...LOL about the left and right cheek and lips!!! Migosh, when I saw Haesung's pic being kissed by JB...I had the exact same thought...but you see, her expression when she was kissed by Yoojin is similar to her expression when she was kissed by JB.. I hope Sora won't wear that kind of same shock expression...

LOL...i will be really shocked if Leeteuk is the one wearing that expression (suddenly remember Hanyi's comment on Leeteuk trying to avoid the penalty..aiks..if what Hanyi said is right about the penalty he got might be Sora's kiss...what a waste Leeteuk...LOL)

Guest Hanyi

The 2011 MAMA Super Junior red carpet plus interview is here for those who haven't watched it before:

http://www.youtube.c...d&v=3CPadNoQhJU

So sorry that I cannot only share this non-subbed version.  At 2'40", the female MC said "Today, we have a very special guest -- Miss Kang Sora.  I wonder if Leeteuk ssi has met her in Singapore?"

Teukie: Err~~I know Sora ssi is going to visit Singapore.  Hmm...I just arrived Singapore this morning and haven't had the chance to meet with Sora ssi.  If we have a chance to meet each other, I will greet her comfortably (Hanyi: guess "comfortably" here means using banmal).  Sora ssi, are you watching (now)?"

(I hope the translation is 90% accurate because I could not turn up the volume of the speaker in office, sorry)

Eagle-eyed FD-nim, please observe Husband Teukie's facial expression before and when answering the question about Sora ssi.  Did you find Teukie blush?

One off-topic remark.  When I was on my way to office this morning, I suddenly got the real meaning of Teukie's twitter account: special1004.  The pronounciation in Korean was "Special Angel"!  (Sorry if this was known to all ELFs).  Then my delusional mode is on again as I start to link up with Teukie's creative imagination with the recent "hug, kiss, love, family, happiness" pic.  Sora also tweeted last night saying she could not sleep when she had the luxury to rest.  Did Sora called her oppa and chat about kisses which made her to excited to sleep? 

Guest kdfan_1

The 2011 MAMA Super Junior red carpet plus interview is here for those who haven't watched it before:

So sorry that I cannot only share this non-subbed version.  At 2'40", the female MC said "Today, we have a very special guest -- Miss Kang Sora.  I wonder if Leeteuk ssi has met her in Singapore?"

Teukie: Err~~I know Sora ssi is going to visit Singapore.  Hmm...I just arrived Singapore this morning and haven't had the chance to meet with Sora ssi.  If we have a chance to meet each other, I will greet her comfortably (Hanyi: guess "comfortably" here means using banmal).  Sora ssi, are you watching (now)?"

(I hope the translation is 90% accurate because I could not turn up the volume of the speaker in office, sorry)

Eagle-eyed FD-nim, please observe Husband Teukie's facial expression before and when answering the question about Sora ssi.  Did you find Teukie blush?

One off-topic remark.  When I was on my way to office this morning, I suddenly got the real meaning of Teukie's twitter account: special1004.  The pronounciation in Korean was "Special Angel"!  (Sorry if this was known to all ELFs).  Then my delusional mode is on again as I start to link up with Teukie's creative imagination with the recent "hug, kiss, love, family, happiness" pic.  Sora also tweeted last night saying she could not sleep when she had the luxury to rest.  Did Sora called her oppa and chat about kisses which made her to excited to sleep? 

I hope you don't mind me adding something to LeeTeuk's response when asked about Sora: His first statement was - Sora, who is in currently in marriage with me (or currently married to me) is here in Singapore . . . . . . . . ." - then pay attention to the SuJu members when LT was talking - they were all giggling.

Guest Hanyi

I hope you don't mind me adding something to LeeTeuk's response when asked about Sora:  His first statement was - Sora, who is in currently in marriage with me (or currently married to me) is here in Singapore . . . . . . . . ." - then pay attention to the SuJu members when LT was talking - they were all giggling.

Of course I am more than happy for other FDs to supplement the translation.  Thanks a lot!  My Korean is not good but just want to share whatever I can. 

Yes, though the picture is not very clear, other SUJU boys' expressions were interesting.

Guest pibols

Thanks for the vid!!! AHHH SO CUTE!!!!! I wish it was Saturday!!!  

We all wish they call each other and talk about all those things!! Ahhhhhhhhh!! 

Love how he was blushing!! and he looked pitiful when he said they haven't had a chance to meet yet... 

Guest pibols

Okay, delusional mode again for me!!! 

I was watching Dream High 2 - EP12 and noticed that when they showed jung yeon joo (president's daughter) at 13:55...

they played the same song on WGM.. the one that Teukkie started singing when they were blowing bubbles on the rooftop! LOL  21:38 here!! =)

Everywhere I look and everything I hear I think of Dimple Couple!! LOL 

If anyone knows the song can you please tell me?? Thanks!! ~~~

Kang sora-ssi looked really pretty on DH2!!! That dress she wore looks like the same dress she wore when she walked at the Daejong award red carpet... hang on it looks exactly the same!!!!! Does this have something to do with Teukkie??? LOL!! 

1.jpg?w=510

420043_187735561330666_159353947502161_253751_2146536398_n.jpg

Guest 33ru_mieru

@pibols

Thanks for the short clip

the song is Blue Breeze Blow, for Pocari Sweat's commercial.

For other soundtracks, Xianlie90 our soompi Fighting Dimple has made compilation plus all the youtube last week.

Kindly refer to this thread PAGE 216.

Guest pibols

@pibols

Thanks for the short clip

the song is Blue Breeze Blow, for Pocari Sweat's commercial.

For other soundtracks, Xianlie90 our soompi Fighting Dimple has made compilation plus all the youtube last week.

Kindly refer to this thread PAGE 216.

THank you so much!!!!! :)

Guest ary1004

it's 225 already?!..did i fly to mars for too long?...huhu..got bunch to backtrack...did come to take sneak peak this past few days but i'm sure there's A LOT i missed...

p/s: sorry sorry and sorry for the calendar delay..thank god monmon is helping with other month or if not u'll guys might need to wait forever...huhu...there's going to be a big inspection at the office in next few weeks so, so much thing to be re-organized...

anyway, till next time FD...huhu...i miss this thread T.T

Guest teuksoralover

Hi fellow FDs…

I posted here not long time ago that JINWOON of Dream High 2 recorded STRONG HEART last MARCH 1 and he is even wearing his DH2 uniform for the recording. I am kinda curious how these two men will face each other – the other one is Sora’s husband in WGM while the other one is her leading man included in a love triangle with Sora. But of course we favor the HUSBAND, right? Haha.

Then I found out that LEE JANGWOO (EUNJUNG’s Husband) recorded STRONG HEART as well on the same day (March 1). It is actually a 2AM special.

I saw this from WOOJUNG IS LOVE.

JangWoo will be the guest on SBS ‘Strong Heart’. Recording will take place on March 1st.

(I believe it’s next to last recording when main MC is still Lee Seung Gi, also I might be wrong but episodes with JangWoo should be aired on March 13th and 20th – if SeungGi’s last episode is filmed on March 15th and aired on April 3rd)

http://woojungislove.com/2012/02/27/jangwoo-to-guest-on-sbs-strong-heart/

Credit: Woojung is Love

I read their comments and like most of us – Woojung fans are also anticipating that WGM will be brought up. Some of them are even expecting it because they said… “Leeteuk is one of the panel MCs so we are expecting it is going to be brought up cuz they have something in common.”

And they are even saying…

LEETEUK + JANGWOO + JOKWON --- that is a total of 3 husbands in WGM for one episode so we hope it will be brought up and hopefully they will say something sweet to their wives.

They even say that JANGWOO often mentions EUNJUNG during his interviews so they are excited as well. If Jangwoo does that then I hope it will trigger Leeteuk to say something about some behind the scenes about him and his wife. I really hope it will be a good one.

It was all recorded now and I hope we see a good episode of Strong Heart with TEUKSORA stories since they have a TALK BATTLE.

Anyways, that GLORIA video of Sora a long time… I don’t know if anyone posted it before but I found the long version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IRCR9Yt9n0&feature=related

I just wanted to give a big thank you and group hug to all of you on this thread. You all are so kind and positive. I so enjoy coming to this thread and reading the news and sharing the love for this couple. All the positive twitter/cyworld messages and videos etc..so much fun...

Hug you back. :) Hehe. I actually like this thread... I want to show support to Sora by going to DH2 thread but that one became like a fanwar - with all the sarcasm and mentions. lol. It is kinda crazy in there. :) Ours is not - we are all just chilling.

@sqd66: *hugs back*

Hi FD...

... I'm a little sad..... SuJu  are finally coming here in Europe, but WHY PARIS AGAIN??? I went to  Paris already 4 times, how are my parents going to let me go again? I'm  old enough, but I'm still a student, so I feel a bit bad about make them  displeasure... I want to go!! and it would be sooo amazing if Sora is  coming too for honeymoon (but they'll probably will film it in march  their honeymoon^^)

Don't be sad. Try convincing your parents again. :) Who knows they might let you go since you are a good student. It would be amazing if LT will buy Sora a ticket and bring her to Paris with him. Why not, right?! WOOJUNG already went out of the country twice.. Then after that, you will narrate a story here of how you saw both them during the concert. :)

I just wanted to give a big thank you and group hug to all of you on this thread. You all are so kind and positive. I so enjoy coming to this thread and reading the news and sharing the love for this couple. All the positive twitter/cyworld messages and videos etc..so much fun...

Just sharing Leeteuk was at a event recently

120306 EunHyuk, LeeTeuk & DongHae @ Marni at H&M (TVDaily) (SUPER JUNIOR)

http://youtu.be/1DeH-PyFxkY

credit:superjuniortv

*quoted image**quoted image*

credit:as tagged and Daum

tears.giftears.gifmad.gif....where's your wedding ring Leeteuk sshi?...are you trying to play around while the 'wifey' is off to work?fury.gif

hahaha....that's a big NO-NO when you are married...never ever take your wedding ring off or WW3 will explode in your home...wink.gif

LOVE DC COUPLEwub.gif

I actually like this thread... I want to show support to Sora by going to DH2 thread but that one became like a fanwar - with all the sarcasm and mentions. lol. It is kinda crazy in there. Ours is not - we are all just chilling.

@teuksoralover it's true!!! such a total chaos over there...this forum is more fun!!! :w00t: ..ppl there are having fanwars & getting on our nerves~..it's more suweet and full of love for TeukSo here.. let's hope this thread got more page than ppl bashing in DH2...FIGHTING!!!

Guest Hanyi

@teuksoralover: In one of the past episodes of Strong Heart when So Hyun was invited, Kang Hodong and Lee Seunggi asked if there was chance for her to develop into real couple with Kim Won Jun since they have been friends for so many years.  The MCs also asked So Hyun to make a "video message" to her "husband" (the conversation then was sooo sweet).  So I think there is high chance that WGM will be mentioned in Strong Heart.

Guest 33ru_mieru

Hi fellow FDs…

I posted here not long time ago that JINWOON of Dream High 2 recorded STRONG HEART last MARCH 1 and he is even wearing his DH2 uniform for the recording. I am kinda curious how these two men will face each other – the other one is Sora’s husband in WGM while the other one is her leading man included in a love triangle with Sora. But of course we favor the HUSBAND, right? Haha.

Then I found out that LEE JANGWOO (EUNJUNG’s Husband) recorded STRONG HEART as well on the same day (March 1). It is actually a 2AM special.

I saw this from WOOJUNG IS LOVE.

JangWoo will be the guest on SBS ‘Strong Heart’. Recording will take place on March 1st.

(I believe it’s next to last recording when main MC is still Lee Seung Gi, also I might be wrong but episodes with JangWoo should be aired on March 13th and 20th – if SeungGi’s last episode is filmed on March 15th and aired on April 3rd)

Credit: Woojung is Love

I read their comments and like most of us – Woojung fans are also anticipating that WGM will be brought up. Some of them are even expecting it because they said… “Leeteuk is one of the panel MCs so we are expecting it is going to be brought up cuz they have something in common.”

And they are even saying…

LEETEUK + JANGWOO + JOKWON --- that is a total of 3 husbands in WGM for one episode so we hope it will be brought up and hopefully they will say something sweet to their wives.

They even say that JANGWOO often mentions EUNJUNG during his interviews so they are excited as well. If Jangwoo does that then I hope it will trigger Leeteuk to say something about some behind the scenes about him and his wife. I really hope it will be a good one.

It was all recorded now and I hope we see a good episode of Strong Heart with TEUKSORA stories since they have a TALK BATTLE.

Anyways, that GLORIA video of Sora a long time… I don’t know if anyone posted it before but I found the long version.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Thanks so much for this one again teuksoralover...

Strong Heart is being broadcasted on the tv in SG and I think that is the reason I can't access to this in youtube for both Strong Heart and Star King @@ (due to copyright issues)

If only I have recorder to record the show (they were broadcasted during my working hour so I can't watch :( )

Can't wait to see Leeteuk, Jinwoon & Jokwon...

Keep us posted yah~ ^_^

Thanks so much for this one again teuksoralover...

Strong Heart is being broadcasted on the tv in SG and I think that is the reason I can't access to this in youtube for both Strong Heart and Star King @@ (due to copyright issues)

If only I have recorder to record the show (they were broadcasted during my working hour so I can't watch :( )

Can't wait to see Leeteuk, Jinwoon & Jokwon...

Keep us posted yah~ ^_^

Hi , I am from SG too. I did not know they are broadcasted in SG >.< no wonder cannot watch on youtube. 

Anyway. i normally watch strongheart from this 

http://www.soku.com/search_video/q_%E5%BC%BA%E5%BF%83%E8%84%8F

but it is chinese sub. 

Guest Moielle

My liking for the Dimple Couple has already reached a dangerous level :tears:

Anyways, here is a link related to what teuksoralover shared about Sora's left and right cheeks being kissed and the pics on the white dress she wore as shared by pibols:

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/kang+sora

Just click next, next to see other things which might interest you.

Although I just get a glimpse of things here and there about Dream High 2, I agree that it's really suspicious. Lots of things reminds me of Leeteuk, i.e. JB and things Haesung (Kang Sora) wear. The more I see JB in the gifs on this link, the more I see Leeteuk in him. Is it the hair? Some of the facial expressions?

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/kang-sora?before=1331079573

Or is it just my imagination? Super dangerous :wacko:

Does anybody have information on the production bosses and team, if they are fans of the Dimple Couple? Or somehow related to Leeteuk? (They can't be just capitalizing on Teukso, can they?) Leeteuk should just appear there finally to complete the story. He's doing cameo role, right?

-------

I didn't realize that the contents on the links I originally shared here could already change by the time anyone checks them out. New items are being added so other items could be pushed to the next page. Sorry about that, but just click the next button to see those things.