[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

yea most probably in ep3, teuk was asking if he can visit her at her drama set before the food arrived. then sora talked about supporting him in music shows when the food arrived. i think these two conversations stand on their own, just that the editing team decided to string them together since it makes more sense and adds a flow to the show.

as for ep7, that shot of the kids with bread on the table was probably just to portray the student's reaction at that point. bad editing though, mbc is always notorious for this.

on a side note, kyu and hyomin will be in the WGM studio for the WGM valentines special broadcast on 25th feb. i hope that this means that the strike is going to be over. 

Though there are "rumours" saying that MBC will air the Chinese version of WGM (i.e. Kyuhyun and Hyomin) this week, I could not find any formal announcement from the official WGM website.  A number of Korean viewers wrote on the message board expressing their concern and anger towards the unfair treatment to WGM audience.  Some said that while they do not object to the airing of Chinese WGM, MBC should consider the interest of Korean viewers who have supported Woojung and Teuksora couples first (especially when the production team has filmed the two pairs recently).  One even asked the PD if the President of MBC is not going to resign, are they going to go on strike until 12 April (The election of Korean President)?! (note: the MBC President was said to be sent by the former Korean President to MBC)

I have read from somewhere that the strike will not affect programs that  are outsourced.  If the Chinese WGM is an outsourced one, there is possibility that it will be aired on MBC (it has been aired in China, if I were not mistaken). Sigh~~~ If I want re-runs, I can do it by myself, at my own pace.

By the way, just notice that Teuk has deleted his 8 Feb tweet about his filming of WGM after SS4 TW.  Anyone have heard about anything which led to his deletion of message again?

Guest 33ru_mieru

Though there are "rumours" saying that MBC will air the Chinese version of WGM (i.e. Kyuhyun and Hyomin) this week, I could not find any formal announcement from the official WGM website.  A number of Korean viewers wrote on the message board expressing their concern and anger towards the unfair treatment to WGM audience.  Some said that while they do not object to the airing of Chinese WGM, MBC should consider the interest of Korean viewers who have supported Woojung and Teuksora couples first (especially when the production team has filmed the two pairs recently).  One even asked the PD if the President of MBC is not going to resign, are they going to go on strike until 12 April (The election of Korean President)?! (note: the MBC President was said to be sent by the former Korean President to MBC)

I have read from somewhere that the strike will not affect programs that  are outsourced.  If the Chinese WGM is an outsourced one, there is possibility that it will be aired on MBC (it has been aired in China, if I were not mistaken). Sigh~~~ If I want re-runs, I can do it by myself, at my own pace.

By the way, just notice that Teuk has deleted his 8 Feb tweet about his filming of WGM after SS4 TW.  Anyone have heard about anything which led to his deletion of message again?

Yah teuksoralover informed us about it before...the deleted tweet..

I have not heard about anything but in my personal opinion...the reason is because Leeteuk, being part of the main cast of WGM, informing this to the public...

will only lead to a worse scenario of your first paragraph...

sharing good news got blamed, not sharing got blame....sharing normal news also got blame....pity this Angel..

Erm but I still hope he continue to share :) and if needed, he can play catch and run with us.

@lallinachan

Thanks a lot for the file...wow~

@xianlie90

Thanks girl....gosh...I cried listening to her singing...and the last part of yesterday's episode is DAEBAK!!!!

@dzudzu, kaelstorm, SEAsoso

Wow you all solve 2 episodes so fast!

@natali

I can't wait for Sora's own thread >V<

I wanna talk about HaeSung, Sora, Dream High2's casts and Leeteuk all mixed...and I guess, should be fine doing that in Sora's own thread right? :P

Thanks for the pic~ always~

Guest lallinachan

@lallinachan :since you (we) already solved the mistery in ep.5 why don't you (we) solve mistery on ep.3 and ep.7... here's what I found :

ep.3 : around minutes 15:58 : when teukie asked sora if he can visit her drama filming set, pay attention to the plate on the table

ep.7 : when teukie run after sora who run out from class coz she didn't wanna dance/sing and she said she had something for teukie's junior (milk and sora ppang) pay attention to the table too, when the camera shoot the juniors on the class, the milk and sorra ppang already on the table, then sora came in while brought sorra ppang

sorry if I didn't put the caps, coz I don't know how to do it, hehe... maybe other FD can help to put the caps??  

YAY!! new mysteries! I wanted to add one or two mysteries, but your's are good all the same!

I'll try to study this case this night, we need to collect pictures even here^^

oh, you already solved it? Since I want to look into it and say my opinion I'll say so tonight.

But maybe we can also work in another matter right now:

How much do you think Sora will be occupied with the filming of DH2? Let's try to guess how much they have filmed

It can't really be a definite investestigation, just research. We need:

1) crossing- over with DH2 episodes (hope many FD are watching the drama, because is really becoming better and better!^^)

2) crossing- over with WGM episodes

3) pictures abaut the filming of DH2 (since it's DC thread, we'll post only Sora's and the few ones abaut others that can help in understanding DH2 progress)-- we should rely to the fact that there might be other stalkers since T-ara and 2AM are idols...

4) pictures abaut Teukso filming WGM (of course^^)

5) many of you already found connections with twitter's pictures abaut Sora.

It can help the timeline abaut DC (from december 2011):

111203 (air)-------- episode 8

111204 twitter sora ambiguous "I love you"

111206 twitter sora- twitter LT

111210 (air)----episode 9

111214 twitter santa u are the one

111215 (making of) episode special (episode 11-12)

111216 twitter sora/ LT  

111217 (air)-----episode 10

111218 (making of) episode 13-14 (thanks kaelstorm!!)

111221 Sora calls LT on SSTP!

111224 (air)------episode 11- special (part I)

111228 rearshal MBC Gayo Daejun (photo- preview)

111229 SBS Gayo Daejun - Leeteuk sat on SungMins lap and the ring on SungMin finger was questioned as leeteuks

111230 KBS 2011 Song Festival SuJu Leeteuk only

111231 (air)----- episode 12- special (part II)

MBC Gayo Daejun: LT/Sora are MC

120103 twitter eat barbecue (to his members)

(making of) episode 15 - 16

BLIND DATES for FJ

120106 Leeteuk tweet: Not leaving yet!

120107 (air)-----episode 13

120108 LT updated his cyworld background with cute tedybear hug

120110 sukira: Ryeowook & Sungmin talking about the blind dates - RW asks if DC are really dating

twitter Sora (same costume of trailer DH2 --> same nails art of episode 13-14)-- thanks to 33ru_mieru

120114 (air)-----episode 14

120115 twitter LT dyed his hair (dark) , and gym

120117 Dream High2 conference- Sora says teukie texted her to give advice on being an idol.

120118 (making of) episode 17   ( teuksora + donghae/girl at Everland)

120120 twitter: LT tanks DC supporters + photo "almost kiss" --> "Thanks for the 100th Day Support !!!!^^" --- Ryewook jealous

120121 (air)---- episode 15

120125 twitter LT: "her mindset is his type" - 2 reply--> very angry teukie

120128 (air)---- episode 16

twitter LT/Eunhyuk abaut "we got married is real" (while conforting Eunhyuk)

twitter master n1 follow Sora, and Sora follow him back

120130 DH2 episode 1 (air)

120131  DH2 episode 2 (air)

120202 SS4

120203 SS4 Taiwan : Leeteuk take Sora's miniboard from a fan

120204 SS4

120205 SS4 - news: teukie will enlist in october

120206 DH2 episode 3 (air)

120207 DH2 episode 4 (air)

(making of) episode 18 - date with Sora in Hongdae

120208 LT twitter abaut filming WGM - twitter promoting girlgroup

120213 DH2 episode 5

120214 DH2 episode 6

Sometimes Sora wear in WGM coats, nails, sweaters that can be connected with her filming set in DH2. So let's point out those connections.

We know that some scenes can be filmed at the last moment (see episode 6, the outside scene was filmed few days ago), but I believe these are few moments (and probably the one outside the school). We also know that DH2 writer is editing the storyline (Lana67, thanks for the info in DH2 thread), but it would be crazy to totally change the story at this point. In my opinion he is changing only some interactions with the main characters. So it's still possible to guess abaut DH2 progress.

My first observation was in episode 5:

25922159.png

Since she is a recent apparition in DH2, I start my speculation with her.

She appears in DH2 in episode 5. Sora presents her as part of the cast of DH2 in WGM (episode 15 ---> 120103) Can we actually think Sora has already filmed something with her? Isn't she supposed to be her friend? If so she have to at least have already filmed mostly of episode 5 by this time. That would mean that if they started the filming in december (they filmed for abaut 3 weeks?) they made 5 episodes in abaut 3 weeks....

If we try to guess in a mathematical way, that would mean they should have by now filmed more then 10 episodes (maybe 13?). It's just specuations, we can't actually be specific abaut this.^^; Anyway that would mean they have abaut 3/4 episodes to make ---> less then 3 weeks for sure.

Guest ary1004

so, no re-run this week? oh, 25th is not this week..heheh...so, another re-run this week?

Chinese special of ‘We Got Married’ to air in Korea

It’s just been confirmed that the Chinese special for ‘We Got Married‘ will be broadcasting in Korea.

On February 15th, MBC announced that the Chinese ‘We Got Married’ episode will air in South Korea on the 25th at 5:15 p.m. The episode originally aired through SMG (Shanghai Media Group) on the 14th as a local Valentine’s Day special.

For this broadcast, T-ara‘s Hyomin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun will be making a special appearance on the panel alongside regular MCs, Park Mi Sun, Kim Jung Min, and Kim Na Young.

full article: allkpop

cr. allkpop.com

so, no re-run this week? oh, 25th is not this week..heheh...so, another re-run this week?

Chinese special of ‘We Got Married’ to air in Korea

It’s just been confirmed that the Chinese special for ‘We Got Married‘ will be broadcasting in Korea.

On February 15th, MBC announced that the Chinese ‘We Got Married’ episode will air in South Korea on the 25th at 5:15 p.m. The episode originally aired through SMG (Shanghai Media Group) on the 14th as a local Valentine’s Day special.

For this broadcast, T-ara‘s Hyomin and Super Junior’s Kyuhyun will be making a special appearance on the panel alongside regular MCs, Park Mi Sun, Kim Jung Min, and Kim Na Young.

full article: allkpop

cr. allkpop.com

Anyways, kyuhyun cut is already on the youtube. i really applaud this guy for making the effort to communicate well with his chinese bride. in most of the scene, he is the one making most of the conversation in his limited mandarin. deserves the respect !!

Guest lallinachan

@lallinachan: wow you're such an observer  :w00t: , bravo, I can never be so detailed like you, I guess I'm too lazy to do that kekekeke :D

You?? You've just posted TWO observations I totally missed abaut episode 3 and episode 7 (I'm definitly going to investigate in that tonight!). Beside this, I make a lot of mistakes in judging and observing, so you FD please correct me anytime! (as was the case in episode 5 ^^;;)

This I posted is just random speculation, when we notice something abaut DH2 progress we can share it here. We all want to know how long will Sora be so busy that she can't twitter and, most of all, meet Teukie. Hope she'll finish DH2 soon!! I want them to meet more often <3

;)

Guest 33ru_mieru

new updates from arienblurr blog

http://dimpledsmiles...we-got-married/

@lallinachan

wow...for me, this is actually more tough....as a lot of things will be based on a lot of assumptions...> referring to crossing over DH2 episodes and WGM episodes..

but, yay it's gonna be fun..and...we will depend heavily on your timeline...keep on sharing lallinachan~

as for episode 3 & 7 that dzudzu brought up..as now I can't watch any videos...I will just enjoy everyone's observation.

hehe,due to my delusional...when I heard Haesung sang yesterday...I immediately remember Leeteuk praising Sora for singing well in epi 16..

I know Sora sang in front of Leeteuk before - lunch time..but, I can't help not to think that Sora did practise the song "Hello to myself" in front of Leeteuk :P

[edit]

by the way do u know the date when Sora film DH2 (the same day she received Teuksora stuff from fans?)

Guest Moielle

@33ru_mieru

@Moielle

@sqd66

@xianlie90

@teuksoralover

I made a pdf of our latest post abaut the little investigation (I made some random copy and paste) since many of my pictures can't be seen for half a month, and are related with some of your posts... Do I have your consent to share here the pdf file? Please let me know as soon as possible.

You may do that. No problem. :)

Anyways, kyuhyun cut is already on the youtube. i really applaud this guy for making the effort to communicate well with his chinese bride. in most of the scene, he is the one making most of the conversation in his limited mandarin. deserves the respect !!

Do you have the link(s)?

------

As for the link where Sora is singing (shared by lallinachan), can anyone able to connect the nail art she's wearing while playing the piano in this DH2 episode to WGM episode?

@33ru_mieru: it might be possible that Sora practiced the song in front of Leeteuk as well. What could be the basis for Leeteuk bragging that Sora is good at singing if he hadn't heard her sing more than once?

Leeteuk Taiwan pic

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/02/15/120203-ss4-taiwan-with-leeteuk-8p-part-2/

credit:Credit: leeteukfamily.com.cn | Photo: weiszuhsia

Reupload & Posted by: SoulAngel701 (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com)

LG official

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/02/15/120215-lg-official-update-leeteuk-1p/

credit:Credit: SuperJunior爱上LG

Reupload & Posted by: supergirlRain (www.sup3rjunior.wordpress.com

and from his twitter:

apparently he's learning Japanese..

http://sup3rjunior.com/2012/02/15/120215-leeteuk-twitter-update-in-class/

: Study hard for Japanese class~!!^^ (Will be learning) Chinese after I learn Japanese!!

credit:

Source: 

Translated by:@Jinn8812elf

Shared at sup3rjunior.wordpress.com by:

some Sora:I will just put links and not pics since it is DH2 related

credit:naver

apparently Soras character got face slapped:

You can see the marks on her right cheek..looks like she really got slapped!

credit:Naver

Guest lallinachan

You may do that.  No problem.  :)

As for the link where Sora is singing (shared by lallinachan), can anyone able to connect the nail art she's wearing while playing the piano in this DH2 episode to WGM episode?

@33ru_mieru:  it might be possible that Sora practiced the song in front of Leeteuk as well.  What could be the basis for Leeteuk bragging that Sora is good at singing if he hadn't heard her sing more than once?

GOOD POINT! If so, it would be another little indication that they filmed episode 5 before the Blind date by suju^^

the nails are quite something that needs more deep observations...*detective mode--- oh! has to study again! ç_ç*

... now that I think abaut it... It would be awsome if Teukie's "going out of the dorm" (remember? FJ said that in episode 15) was to listen to Sora's progress in singing!!!!!! <3

(ok delusional mode on T_T)

Guest tears_in_heaven5712

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=9I8OYCUfnRY

Thanks so much.

I think we need to relax by watching brother-in-law No.4's marriage.

Hehee.

And ab the re-run WGM this week, they will broadcast our Dimple Cple?

Waiting they r for a long time.

Guest xianlie90

Hi FD ^^

looks like most of you love to investigate~ so now i come with a new  one~ (hahaha, not a hard one like ep5 actually, but i think maybe i can  share & discuss it with you guys)

it's just that when I rewached WGM special new year Part 1 and something catch my eye....

You know the sequence when each husbands and wives showing their performance, right?

The sequence should be: LT go first and then followed by the others end up to Sora as the last performer, right?

note: Please forgive (or just ignore) the picture qualities, kkk

all pics credits to: mbc + kshownow.net (me just doing the screen cap)

1st performer: Husband Teuk

1firststperformerhusbandTeuk.png

Last Performer: Wife Sora

2lastperformerwifeSora.png

But then I found this:

As you can see, LT drunk hellium gas before doing his performance, right?

3drankhelium.png

After finished with Teuk & others performance. then it comes to Sora's turn.

You can see that LT sitting prettily with both empty hands on his lap before she start to dance.

4whensoraabouttodanceemptyhand.png

BUT when he clapped his hands, SUDDENLY there's a gas balloon that had been drunk by him before (?)

5suddenlyholdaballon1.png

6suddenlyholdaballon2.png

????

Initially... I was confused at first, i was like "why that balloon was still in his hand?"

but then I realized, that maybe.. it was Sora who should be the 1st performer instead LT??

and then I think again.. maybe Teuk suggested himself to be the 1st performer bcoz he looked Sora was too nervous...

So i think he wanted to calm her by singing a song that had been specially made ​​for her~ :wub: and so as what he does with the panel message..... "don't be nervous, just talk comfortably"~ :wub:(okay, i'm being delusional lol :Dbut for me, if my boyfriend did it for me when I'm being nervous.. that song & message would definitely make me feel better)

7favepart.png

and thanks to (?) MBC's poor editing so that we can find this! LOL

Guest 33ru_mieru

GOOD POINT! If so, it would be another little indication that they filmed episode 5 before the Blind date by suju^^

the nails are quite something that needs more deep observations...*detective mode--- oh! has to study again! ç_ç*

... now that I think abaut it... It would be awsome if Teukie's "going out of the dorm" (remember? FJ said that in episode 15) was to listen to Sora's progress in singing!!!!!! <3

(ok delusional mode on T_T)

@Moielle: Yah.. I also think Sora must be singing in front of him quite recently.. (before the shooting of that WGM epi 16 and after shooting of WGM epi 7)...but well, still no proof yet, just something that cross my mind when I saw HaeSung singing..:P

@lallinachan: Erm...for the nail polish, must be quite careful cause if you remember, Sora had the red star nail during special episode (recorded before 31st Dec 2011)

but during MBC Gayo (31st Dec 2011), the nail polish was not there....

then, if you check the audition scene in DH episode 1, it was there. In DH2 Episode 2 during all those dancing performance time also? [okay we didn't know when they filmed episode 1 & 2]

and I forgot whether Sora has the nail polish during blind date shooting (3 Jan 2012) as I can't watch Dimple Couple's videos now...

but if she had the nail polish again on 3rd Jan 2012, then we cannot rely on nail polish too much. (can rely but not too much)

Another thing we can do is see the pattern of the nail polish..I think the nail color for DH2 episode 1 and the nail color for DH2 episode 6 have different patterns..from there can roughly guess something out...

As for "going out of the dorm" ....

About this one, I still think Fighting Junior was referring to the day Leeteuk and Sora went to search for their Dimple House (cause Fighting Junior didn't know Leeteuk's schedule and they seem to not know what Leeteuk going out of dorm for).

For the phone call, it might be SSTP they were referring to, not other thing that we did not see. They might brought up the topic about the call among all SuJu members but not in detail so they just roughly know "the phone call"

Even though I am delusional, but it's difficult to conclude if I don't have picture proof.

So, Fighting Dimples, please convince me more about all your theories.

Sorry if this does not sound fun (for me it is fun cause I love to counter argue) ....

If it ruins the excitement,  I will do it less.

Wow lallinachan, this is really tough (even much tougher than epi5) but exciting...

@xianlie90

Wow..that's a cool one... you make me miss that episode so much but now I can't watch :(

Thanks so much for the screen caps..^_^

WUAA...really eagle eye and you even come with your own opinion why Leeteuk ended up being the first performer, so that Sora will feel less nervous etc etc.. cool...

I love it....

Guest teuksoralover

Hi FDs,

How are you guys? I feel like being like this after knowing that there is a possibility of no WGM in the next two more weeks...

vanillaparadise.gif

Hahaha. :) Joking but I am still sad. I just think baby princess is really a good actress.

Do we know who will be the female guest in SS4 Singapore? I know the possibility of Sora going there is really slim but I am still curious.

@hiedi - I feel bad for leeteuk getting bashed again.. He is getting that a lot lately no matter what he say.. Oh well, life of a celebrity.

@lallinachan - Of course you have my consent to share the PDF file. Haha. Sorry for the late reply. :) I know you posted it already. You can take anything I posted here if you need it. No worries. Thank you for the PDF file. :) And I am following Sora's drama too.. I support baby princess as well the prince.

Hmmmm.. I like your observation about Sora's friend. From what I know, they don't really film in sequence or in order of episodes shown in broadcast.. I watched SECRET GARDEN - the making.. the episode of them in JEJU is like around episode 3 to5 (I think) but during the special THE MAKING episode -- they said they filmed their JEJU episode first tbefore any scenes.

@33ru_mieru - HAHA. Alright. Check that mannerism if he will do it. I will look forward to your UPDATES about the concert.

@xianlie90 - Awwww.. baby princess finally singing. I can't wait for her character development. Now I wonder if Sora will serenade teukie like that.. And WOW, what an eagle eye you have.. I re-watched the special too but did not see that. :)

I laughed had when you said this, "and thanks to (?) MBC's poor editing so that we can find this! LOL".. They think they can get away with us with their editing? :) I was thinking -- may the wives performed first before the husbands because as they always say.. "ladies first" but MBC put up the guys first during broadcast. What do you think? I will re-watch again and see what I can conclude.

@kaelstorm - Kyu and Hyomin will be in the studio??? I think in a way that is good news because if they will tape it like that then probably the situation about the strike is starting to slow down and hopefully go back to normal.

@Hanyi - So you don't see any announcement yet from MBC officially? How I wish I could read hangul. Anyways, Yeah.. I noticed that too. I posted a screencap of that pages ago.. I was asking why he deleted that because he has been like that for awhile.. tweeting then deleting.. Fans are just fast in capturing his tweets so we get lucky to know stuff. I was thinking because there is a strike --- so probably he is not allowed to say someting like that while it is ongoing.

@Moielle - Haha. I like your specualtion of Sora practicing her singing infront of Leeteuk. :) My delusion mode is on. lol. When I watched the blind dates episode again, I like how teuk said that SOra is getting better at singing.. Why?? As far as we know, she only sang infront of you once during the piano date..

BTW, According to the tweets from Ryewook & Sungmin -- Park Hyung Leader gave them gifts like shoes and stuff. He is generous. :) I remember the MC Jake saying before that according to the members - Leeteuk is really careful with his money.

================================================================================

BTS DH2 - Just check out our princess around 2.50 (She is so funny!) & 4.37. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YZHVKeg2PzY

Guest lallinachan

Hi FD ^^

looks like most of you love to investigate~ so now i come with a new  one~ (hahaha, not a hard one like ep5 actually, but i think maybe i can  share & discuss it with you guys)

it's just that when I rewached WGM special new year Part 1 and something catch my eye....

You know the sequence when each husbands and wives showing their performance, right?

The sequence should be: LT go first and then followed by the others end up to Sora as the last performer, right?

note: Please forgive (or just ignore) the picture qualities, kkk

all pics credits to: mbc + kshownow.net (me just doing the screen cap)

1st performer: Husband Teuk

*quoted image*

Last Performer: Wife Sora

*quoted image*

But then I found this:

As you can see, LT drunk hellium gas before doing his performance, right?

*quoted image*

After finished with Teuk & others performance. then it comes to Sora's turn.

You can see that LT sitting prettily with both empty hands on his lap before she start to dance.

*quoted image*

BUT when he clapped his hands, SUDDENLY there's a gas balloon that had been drunk by him before (?)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

????

Initially... I was confused at first, i was like "why that balloon was still in his hand?"

but then I realized, that maybe.. it was Sora who should be the 1st performer instead LT??

and then I think again.. maybe Teuk suggested himself to be the 1st performer bcoz he looked Sora was too nervous...

So i think he wanted to calm her by singing a song that had been specially made ​​for her~ :wub: and so as what he does with the panel message..... "don't be nervous, just talk comfortably"~ :wub:(okay, i'm being delusional lol :Dbut for me, if my boyfriend did it for me when I'm being nervous.. that song & message would definitely make me feel better)

*quoted image*

and thanks to (?) MBC's poor editing so that we can find this! LOL

Yes! Yes! and Yes! I'm awed by FD's eagle eyes! And xianlie90, I lolled a lot at your "why that baloon is still in his hand?" X*D

I took 4 pictures abaut that moment, and are basically the same one you posted (so ther's not really need to post them again^^ but since you think yours are not of a good enough quality, I'll post them). Wow! I never noticed that Teukie was holding the baloon! How could I have not noticed something that strange? really... I wonder why the editors are that bad... well, right now I'm not much sympatetic with their cause... still remembering the cutting of the HUG!.... well, anyway my opinion is the same as your's. The scene is little and we can't have more to work on, but I guess it's the only solution that makes sense: Teukie must have seen Sora's embarassment and proposed to make his performance first.

Teukie is politly composed while sitting. hands aren't holding anything.

244tavc.png

Now, close-up to Teukie cheering for Sora: ops! he has something in his hand! XD

dzcgag.png

But once the camera is filming again the studio, he is the same as before. So much that I actually think they can be consequentisl... if it wasn't for Eunjung's chair that is, in my opinion, slitly nearer Sora's... Oh, well, doesn't matter^^

xekg2f.png

... Now that I think abaut it, ther's also another possibility (tought I prefer your's since it's more romantic): Teukie could have had a second baloon in his pocket, he put helium in it, and wanted to cheer Sora with a funny voice. Like I guess he did here:

23hsron.png

(can't really understand if his voice is natural or that way because of the helium... you FD tell me what you think^^).

@33ru_mieru: Yeah, you are right^^ not all the scenes they film are in  order, and th polish of Sora's nails are really tricky! Lol!

I guess  we only have to make as many connections we have, and when there are  more things that can be connected to one episode, then we could be a  little sure (not totally I guess??), just speculations anyway ;) I don't really think that they have much to film right now... wishful thinking^^

But  I don't know... regarding your opinion abaut the call, I don't think it  was the SSTP call, because Kyuhyun said that, and he was not there in  at SSTP (he gave me the impression he noticed Teukie's calling to  someone because he saw him---> "the person on the phone that  time"---> not "the person on the radio that time" - It would be more  natural to say radio since if he wasn't there he listened to Teukie by  the radio). And beside that, it really was not a surprise that he was in  a phone call with Sora, so why wondering abaut that? No, I think the  call was another one. And I have a feeling that the same thing can be  said for going out of the dorm... but I don't have any evidences... just  maybe too wishing XD

Your gif is a good one! and one of the best WGM moments^^

Now I have to check episode 3 and 7... mmm *detective mode*

@teuksoralover:  awww! his smile is so sweet <3 Thanks for sharing!^^ And... I did not notice the second picture you posted in the Special!! I want to watch those scenes! ç_ç

And you made a very cute gif of Sora crying! is it yours?