[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest teuksoralover

@tears_in_heaven5712- Thank you! :) Hope you scanned on some of them because we miss our couple so much. I really hope that Teukie & Sora will look up to someone like Se7en and Park Hyun Bul. lol. *Delusion mode*

@joetingting - As for me, you don't need to say sorry about that :) The important thing is we support this couple. And I agree with you about Sora's purity as a person.. thats what makes me like her.  When I watch her, she seems so genuine that even the MCs on the show says that a lot about her.

Thank you natali for the pics and update about Sora. I miss seeing her hair up like that. :) Teukie likes her hair up. Hahaha. 

@chikuma - I came across that 6theory forum too saying that they don't think she is very pretty. I have to say though.. whoever started that is obviously someone who doesn't like Sora's popularity right now. I read people defending Sora and saying that it is her charm that captivates people more than her looks. She is pretty but even more charming. :) Someone even said that she is the type of girl that you will see is pretty on second sight.

@33ru_mieru - haha. I am re-watching it all the time. :) Plus, I agree with you. Sora is experiencing a lot of things with Teuk for the first time.. this is something that she will treasure and hopefully make their relationship deeper.  **delusion**

Just wanna share some goodies. lol. Hope you wanna see these stuff FDS:

*Another angle of Teukie getting the Sora board

*Some of you asked why Teukie gave away the Sora board.. in this vid, a fan gave him a duck bag (I think) then he gave it away after. lol.  (SS4 Taiwan)

*Sora in white again :) But I think this is before WGM. The guy with him is her co-star in Dr. Champ

I'm out now. lol.

Hopefully more FDs will spazz. Just like what 33ru_mieru said.. We are at a good rate even though there are no new eps.

BTW, any plans during Sora's bday or Valentines day? Something like tweeting our couple on that day and wishing them a good marriage life? lol. Just like the 100th day tweeting event for them :) Just let me know.. I will support.

Akane_tran, come out and plan something! :)  

hellokittymao,teuksoralover,lallinachan,33ru_mieru you're welcome.i often visit her DC search any recent news,pics or vids.i'm her fan now hahaha :D i love seeing her wear white dress,white shirt because remind me of teuk hahaha.

here is sora fan YT acct.she is from korea.seems she always be at wherever if sora have an event in korea.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jijyoni

and this is her fancam for today event

more her pics on today event~ DC Fan give her a pic when she's in sunny.love her in white :wub:

1r8zl3.jpg

htz80o.jpg

260vijc.jpg

Cre DC

Guest Joongbo4evr

^^^ Ahhh Teuk and Sora gift xD She must be happy, look at her smile ^^ hehe

Thanks everyone for all the pics and extra info ^^

This thread does move fast!! I checked woojung couples thread, and they have around 84 or 86 pages

We have fewer eps and almost 184 pages yay! On our way to 200 :) Maybe its because of all the Leeteuk fans xD

Ive become a fan of both after seeing htem in WGM lol

Teukso couple is so cute x) Cant wait for a new ep! They should at least air one on Valentines weeknd. =_=

Guest PrinsesaLira

Since there are not much issue to discuss about teukso couple at this  moment, for me i dont mind to know about their past or present individually .Here's my opinions.

About Leetuk lovelife:

I'm glad that Leetuk has been into relationship with someone else before he met Sora.For me it's normal and it's should be that way for a man at his age.I strongly believe that if he is with someone now he will not join wgm.He's been in this industry for almost 7 years and met a lot of beautiful/young actress and singers.So for me its ok if  he's being related to Taeyon@Yoona@Dana or  the news of him be fan of Han Ga In/Lee Min Jung.The past is past and i believe through this kind of experience his ideal type of woman begin to change after he met Sora.Basically i'm only fan of Superjunior,I'm not ELF so maybe Akane_tran will give better information about Leetuk.

About Sora:

By looking at her age and her struggle for loosing weight  long before her debut ( no offence guys) i think probably she lack of love relationship much compare to Leetuk .I keep digging information about her and end up saw it from 6th theory forum about the article' Who think Kang Sora looks is questionable'.Many people say that her look is average compare the other actresses in Korea( Kim Tae Hae/Yoona).I agree too but what make me become her fan and fall for her is not about her look but  her personality and simplicity.She is a simply pretty,genuine,charming and gorgeous   in her own way.Even me as a woman like her a lot.She is a special woman and i believe she will be  a successful actress in the future like Lee Young Ae ( Sora is look alike Lee Young Ae and  a bit of Ji Jin Hee).I'm glad to hear that Changmin saw her as a ideal type of woman.I bet Leetuk already know about  it that's why in LA he interview Yunho instead of Changmin  ha...ha(delusional mode).I sincerely hope both of them be real together as a couple. But if not whoever end up with Sora as her spouse,surely  he will be such a lucky person.

No offence guys,sorry for mumbling here...just miss them so much.

"KUDOS" never said more accurately... I do agree with you...  Not a certified ELF here...  Se7en was my first love and did introduced korean music to me BUT SuperJunior is my true love...  Been following them 6 years now and it keeps getting better and better.  The more you get to know them the deeper you fall in love ( sorry guys just spazzing LOL)  And for Sora ssi, never thought I would say this but she is one of the members now :)), I truly respect her personality and character.  She is very  mmm how do you say, flexible in interacting with FJ.  And I think that was really adorable... For both Leeteuk ssi and Sora ssi, whoever ends up being their better-half would be really lucky...  All The Best <3<3<3...  Go,go,go... Aja,aja... Fighting !!! DC fighting! 

I found this on facebook

seems like FD gifts

*quoted image*

i just want to post this one but you are faster than me.. :D anyway.. i can see that she got some presents from teukso fans... :w00t: the big square one probably is a frame of herself & teukie's pic... the blue one, i think it might be a dustbin/pail or something. my guess is, she's taking all these stuffs to their NEW HOUSE since it is still quite empty eventhough they bought some furnitures from ep13... they don't even have kitchen & dining utensils remember??.. :P

anynway, anyone knows how to open DCinside for kang sora's gallery? i'm still clueless about this. poor me..

Guest lallinachan

Sorry hiedi^^; usually I'm not the fastest one ;)

Anyway, I don't know how to open DCinside... maybe someone else can help us^^

ATTENTION please all FD (lol, don't take me too seriously), since we  have lots of time, I propose san argument of discussion, hope many of  you will share your opinion^^

I found this mystery posted by yinhais --> http://yinhais.tumbl...st/12880304004: (I'll copy&paste his observations here):

WGM Episode 5 “glitch”

- PERSONAL ANALYSIS. IF YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS OUT, PLEASE CREDIT PROPERLY (---> this is yinhais)

So I’ve been constantly watching the latest episode of WGM since it  aired this Saturday, and it was ‘til this afternoon that I noticed  something odd.

It could’ve been the editing, but it really doesn’t make sense even after watching the part over and over again.

SO HERE’S THE SUPPOSED FLOW OF THINGS:

fullscreencapture111620.png

But if you notice the part where Sora and Teuk keep peeking at each  other and Teuk tells her to sleep, YOU CAN SEE THE NOTE ALREADY STUCK TO  THE SIDE OF THE SUPER JUNIOR JACKET SORA WAS WEARING.

Here are bigger views of the individual frames:

fullscreencapture111620.png

And again, just to be clear, the note says “SORA, DID YOU SLEEP WELL? DO  NOT FEEL TIRED OR WORRIED.” Also, according to the episode, SHE SAW  IT WHEN SHE WOKE UP. How could it be already stuck to her jacket when  she was just starting to sleep?

I guess this is one WGM mystery we won’t be able to solve. It could be  because of the editing, but it just somehow doesn’t make sense.

Anyway, given all the little things, I still love Leeteuk and Sora together. I ship DIMPLE COUPLE like crazy! :)

In my opinion (lallinachan) is the result of BAD EDITING, but still it  doesn't make sense... what do you FD think abaut it? let's make some  entertaining discussion^^

Guest SEAsoso

hehe

bad editors!!!!!!!!! i wanna send those editors some serious  hate mails cuz they showed us a hug scene in the preview but no hug scene in the next episode!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest lallinachan

hehe

bad editors!!!!!!!!! i wanna send those editors some serious  hate mails cuz they showed us a hug scene in the preview but no hug scene in the next episode!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I agree but still... it's confusing. She received the note when she woke up, once arrived at Busan. Still she wore it on her sleeve before, while trying to begin the napping. In my opinion, can help in this matter to know what said the microphoned voice-off we hear when sora wake up and find the note in front of her. If the voice confirm somehow that they have arrived/ended the flight, then we know for sure she received it at the end. Anyway they are flying when they do the napping scene (the video gives no doublt abaut that, we can hear little sounds, and see the cameraman have a little difficulty to keep ferm)... so that leaves only one option: Sora received the note before the arrival to Busan, and maybe they filmed it again once they arrived. Maybe Teukie gave it to her when cameras could not film it (they were installing the cameras to prepare them for the flight?? don't know...) and then, since she wore it on her sleeve, they noticed and asked to remake the scene again to film it (?). (something like in the special, when teukie showed a message to Sora, and you can see he is trying not to be filmed directly---> he had that guarding eyes that to me gave this impression).

Ok, I guess I'm the only one who find it intriguing (I love mysteries <3).... let's change the atmosphere^^

Here some gifs to remember better times^^

tumblr_lwudfuCEoH1r5iugro1_250.giftumblr_lwudfuCEoH1r5iugro2_250.gif

tumblr_lwudfuCEoH1r5iugro3_250.giftumblr_lwudfuCEoH1r5iugro4_250.gif

kimp05:

@natali: You're welcome^^

Guest 33ru_mieru

Sorry hiedi^^; usually I'm not the fastest one ;)

Anyway, I don't know how to open DCinside... maybe someone else can help us^^

ATTENTION please all FD (lol, don't take me too seriously), since we  have lots of time, I propose san argument of discussion, hope many of  you will share your opinion^^

I found this mystery posted by yinhais --> http://yinhais.tumbl...st/12880304004:

WGM Episode 5 “glitch”

- PERSONAL ANALYSIS. IF YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE THIS OUT, PLEASE CREDIT PROPERLY -

So I’ve been constantly watching the latest episode of WGM since it  aired this Saturday, and it was ‘til this afternoon that I noticed  something odd.

It could’ve been the editing, but it really doesn’t make sense even after watching the part over and over again.

SO HERE’S THE SUPPOSED FLOW OF THINGS:

*quoted image*

But if you notice the part where Sora and Teuk keep peeking at each  other and Teuk tells her to sleep, YOU CAN SEE THE NOTE ALREADY STUCK TO  THE SIDE OF THE SUPER JUNIOR JACKET SORA WAS WEARING.

Here are bigger views of the individual frames:

*quoted image*

And again, just to be clear, the note says “SORA, DID YOU SLEEP WELL? DO  NOT FEEL TIRED OR WORRIED.” Also, according to the episode, SHE SAW  IT WHEN SHE WOKE UP. How could it be already stuck to her jacket when  she was just starting to sleep?

I guess this is one WGM mystery we won’t be able to solve. It could be  because of the editing, but it just somehow doesn’t make sense.

Anyway, given all the little things, I still love Leeteuk and Sora together. I ship DIMPLE COUPLE like crazy! :)

In my opinion (lallinachan) is the result of BAD EDITING, but still it  doesn't make sense... what do you FD think abaut it? let's make some  entertaining discussion^^

5th Episode Mystery (inspired by 4th Period Mystery)

LALLINACHAN!!!! I ALSO WANNA HUG YOU!!!!!

Early morning, reading this makes me thrill...

By the way, I think 99% they switched the scene... .reason to saying that...Okay, my turn....

epi5mystery01.jpg

even when Leeteuk gave the bracelet!! the note was there already!!!

epi5mystery06.jpg

Notice the bracelet was on the left right hand side..

epi5mystery05.jpg

When Sora stick the note to the jacket...any bracelet there? My eyes see nothing

(cr. Teukso WGM Epi 5 - video captured from tudou: cr 七禾页)

[edit: sorry for keep on editing this post, I forgot to credit and some pictures cannot be seen after I edited second time]

[edit: I moved some of the stuff to my next post as the picture not showing here]

Guest teuksoralover

Note: Sorry guys if some of my older posts with pictures will show "photobucket blah blah".. Apparently, I exceeded my limit for the month. Haha. It will go back to normal pics again after 3 days. Sorry! :) I'm gonna use my other account to post other pics if I see news. Mian-na-da FDs. :(

@natali - I like you new DP of Sora. She looks beautiful there. And thank you for the link of that YT account. I know where to stalk Sora now. lol. But you know, no biases or anything because Teukie likes white but for me.. she really looks the prettiest in white.

@ 33ru_mieru - haha. I kinda find it weird to make them face each other with their tongue sticking out like that. lol. I have to get back my photobucket account after 3days since I exceeded. lol.

@lallinachan -  Sora looks happy receiving the gifts. I wonder when this happened. :) The fans are so sweet.. they might be the same group who sent the staff of WGM and MCs gifts during their 100th day. I wonder if they show these gifts on the show.

Now.. I wanna do the argument that lallinachan posted. Hahaha.

Here are some of my observations..

*** Go back to the part where leeteuk just got on the plane and was about to sit with Sora. He was already holding that sticker.

a1.jpg

I am thinking that she got the note first before getting the bracelet. I think teuk only gave the bracelet when they are about to land when Sora opened her window again (when you land, usually flight attendants asked you to open your window). Leeteuk putting the note happened before the bracelet event.. but in the editing.. they put the bracelet first before the note. :)

My sequence after watching carefully:

LT got in the plane -- decides to sleep -- gave sora a note - about to land --- gave sora bracelet

MBC editing -- LT got in the plane - gave bracelet - gave note - land.

Just my argument. lol.

{edit}

I like 33ru_mieru's argument too. lol. :)

And also during episode 8 after Teuk returned from New York. They showed that Teuk gave her a clock and some gold medicine plus self camera. If you look at the table, it seems like he gave her NERDS candy too.

1-2.jpg

I just tried to capture the candy on the table but when I looked at the screen capture.. I happened to look at Teuk's face and the smile on his face seems so genuine.. Seeing her happy about his gift.. I just had to circle it. lol.

And one more.. I find it hard to capture it but the pink bag that Sora was carrying with Teuk's gifts inside --- if you look closely.. I think it says something like princess. :) lemme know if I read it right.

{edit}

I was able to capture it. If I am right, it says.. PRINCESS. Teuk is very detailed when giving gifts. For him toi look for a pink bag with princess on it. wow. Now, I understand more why Sora said during the Christmas special that he does so many that she feels like she is only receiving.

Untitled-2.jpg

Guest lallinachan

YAY!! @33ru_mieru and Teuksoralover!!! THAT'S THE SPIRIT!! Somehow I knew I could count on you to get into the spirit of mysteries XD

I need time to consider your versions... *detective mode*

@33ru_mieru: *takes your hug*

The "falling of the note" is endeed an enteresting idea, I did not consider it! and I thought to analyze the bracelet too, but you did it just perfectly!! eagle eyes! (by the way, the pictures are not mine, they are from yinhais --> http://yinhais.tumbl...st/12880304004 ^^)

@teuksoralover: Wow! your version seems to be in accord with my first guess... you've got really eagle eyes too, to notice that note in that fraction af time!! --- AND you found onother precious thing in episode 8!! he gave her candies!! <3

congratulation FD, we are endeed great detectives!!

I have to think abaut your versions... now I have to go and have my nap^^... in a while.

*thinking abaut your versions* I'll let you know tomorrow^^; so many things to consider...

We basically have 3 possible solution to the mystery!... Still I think that knowing what says that voice-off when Sora wake up, can help us into solving it. Does anyone know korean here?

And I have another Teukso mystery ready to suggest, when we finish this one. Maybe some other FD have a different version.

High 5 FD!!

Guest 33ru_mieru

@lallinachan

edit:

Haiks...I don't know to reply a new post or go back to the previous post...

In the end decided to post in new space to avoid confusion:

I have 2 Possibilities

1) The editing got problem - sequence Jump

5thpossibility1.jpg

SORA SLEPT - LEETEUK PASTED THE NOTE TO THE CHAIR-- SORA WOKE UP  FOUND THE NOTE LEETEUK OPEN WINDOW -- SORA PASTED THE NOTE TO JACKET SHUT THE WINDOW -- SUGGESTED TO SLEEP TOGETHER

original picture from http://yinhais.tumbl...st/12880304004

(I added numbers to the pic to show the sequence based on my guessing of possibility 1)

2) The editing got problem - some scene not shown - Note fell off?

5thpossibility2.jpg

original picture from http://yinhais.tumbl...st/12880304004. thanks to yinhais. thanks to lallinachan for sharing the link in soompi too.

(I added some imaginary scene in front and in between the sleeping scene).

This is similar to your analysis...the cameraman didn't capture the scene when Leeteuk first gave it to Sora...

@teuksoralover:

Your sequence is:

LT got in the plane -- decides to sleep -- gave sora a note - about to land --- gave sora bracelet

yah..I also agree the bracelet is last scene.

I like your observation for epi 8....tempted to go there but will do so after case for epi 5 is closed :P

Hi5 to all FIGHTING DIMPLES!!

@babyfat61: Don't think there is new episode today

Thanks all FDs for sharing news & pics of our couple. It helps much in these days when their new ep can't be broadcast.

I also re-watched ep 6 in which they paid a visit to LT's school & wore uniform, and found it very cute when they played piano together.

The song Summer SORA played is composed by Joe Hisaishi. Here's the link to the full version by the writer himself. it's a sweet one.

Summer piano

They also mentioned another song played by the 2 main characters in "Secret" - a film they both liked (Jay Chou is the main lead)

LT tried to play this song with SORA but he failed haha :lol:. they look as romantic as the two in secret : "you like playing with one hand ? "because I want to hold your hand with the other"

Secret - Piano duet

And you also remember the song that LT played for SORA  in the first meeting right ? It's one of piano version in this film too performed in a Piano battle between the main lead & the best student. LT played exactly to the way how Jay Chou beginned it.

Look at how they move their fingers across the piano ! Unbelievable ....That's why both SORA and LT love it . Check it out here:

Piano Battle

Our DC really inspire me to know how to play piano. How much I wish i could play it too. Maybe i have to learn it someday :crazy: hahah

Could anyone help with the song name that LT sang when he blow bubble in this ep also (la la la la...) ? since it's a Korean song so i can't find it (if i'm not wrong). Thanks

Guest 33ru_mieru

Our DC really inspire me to know how to play piano. How much I wish i could play it too. Maybe i have to learn it someday :crazy: hahah

Could anyone help with the song name that LT sang when he blow bubble in this ep also (la la la la...) ? since it's a Korean song so i can't find it (if i'm not wrong). Thanks

Thanks for the sharings dear~

As a gift....nah give you Blue Breeze Blow~ Lalalalalalalala~~~ :P

http://youtu.be/QdgS7zmux8k [cr. yuzgard ]

[cr. DDDAKSU]

Hahhaha...Leeteuk is really funny!!!

Guest teuksoralover

@33ru_mieru and @lallinachan - LOL. I like solving mysteries about our couple. You guys made me re-watch it over and over again but I don't mind to watch it over and over. :) They are so cute to me. I am thinking the possibility of the cameraman not being able to catch it is something we could consider too because during the christmas special -- somebody noticed here too that teuk was holding a small card to convey a message to Sora but she doesn't seem to notice it. Then, eventually he wrote it on a board. :) Lets solve epi5 first.. then we will go to ep 8 later. lol. I like this solving mystery. See MBC! This is how much we missed our couple. What could be the best possible scenario? :)

@ami189 - Wow! Thank you for the links. The SECRET piano duet and Piano battle scene are daebak! :) Now I want our couple to do this piano scene again because it will be interesting if they would be able to play it that well as a couple. I wanna play piano too. Haha. Leeteuk & Sora style -- with school uniforms and grand piano. haha.

Here are some korean news that I got (some of you might want to scan):

***Most of these are old news.

• I think this article says that she is like often associated with idols because her first movie (4th period of mystery) is with an idol , she sings in Sunny and she is with Leeteuk in WGM and then DH2. I hope she marries Teuk idol too. Haha. 
http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201202071037291114&ext=na

• News in korea about Teuk's twit about TEUKSO's 100th day.

http://star.mt.co.kr...ype=1&outlink=1

http://tvdaily.mk.co...109227262206019

http://bntnews.hanky...3&mode=sub_view

http://www.newsen.co...201201717061001

• Double date with Donghae..
http://www.maxmovie....id=MI0094846045
http://www.kyeongin....ml?idxno=629798
http://reviewstar.ha...B_GSNO=10021322
http://www.cnews041....2&section=sc155
http://www.newsen.co...201182058551001
http://www.mydaily.c...45151119&ext=na

• News about Leeteuk giving help to Sora during DH2 press conference..

http://www.tvreport....view&idx=190169

http://reviewstar.ha...B_GSNO=10020868

http://tvdaily.mk.co...839353260578002

Guest Moielle

@moielle

HELLO!!!! So happy to see you... you reminds me of that funny video before Good Friends LOL....and thanks to you too in order to forget Steve Kyu Jobs, I fed myself lotsa cool Kyu's videos then end up watching too much Ryeowook's videos. 

thanks for the videos of Leeteuk's solo!!...Wow..you another eagle eye!!

About the video you posted of Kang Sora...it's about her last time being so overweight 72kg and cut down 20kg!! Sora super determined ne...like Hae Sung (DH2) :P

Thank you for being appreciative and for providing the gist of the video. :)

@Moielle - Oh.. so he had this mannerism for quite some time now but if I am guessing it right, those videos were all from SS4 which means Sora & Teuk met already.. **delusion mode on again**.. Do you know if he has this mannerism before him & Sora met?

Actually, it was my first time to watch Leeteuk stick out his tongue. Although I like Super Junior, I'm not able to follow them thoroughly. I'm not very familiar with what they are doing. Before I only knew Kangin, Shindong, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk, but now I am able to recognize all the 13 members including Hankyung but vaguely Henry and Zhimou(?). This is all because of watching the Teukso couple haha :D

@enrell: Arienblurr has made a translation of the SSTP call. Could you guys make a subbed version of this too? since we have a month without WGM episodes maybe this can help to keep strong^^;

you can find it here: http://dimpledsmiles...mshimtapa-call/

You need a full video of that radio show... I'll try to find it.. if someone know where can be downloded plese let us know... well, this only if enrell accept to subb it, of course^^;

Found these links of the full episode:

With this video, the timelines corresponding to the blog "Dimpled smiles" would start at 1:08. The conversation will be at 1:13 and ends at 1:18 (no seconds are indicated since I don't really understand Korean)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL3oZq-SNgM&feature=related

This one might correspond exactly to the one referred to on the blog. Haven't checked it since it buffered really slow.

Video qualities aren't that good though.

hi folks..i will be quite packed till next week..if u guys need anything subbed or what not, just ask jan. she will revert to me..hopefully i can finish the prev ep asap...

sorry for any inconvenience caused..

Thank you for the subbed videos - very helpful in understanding things left out in the kshownow subs.

In the future, if the subbing team has more than enough time after doing episode 16, the team might want to consider subbing the episodes which angelsubs has not done yet. I believe angelsubs has done until episode 7. This is also just in case no new episodes are forthcoming....just hoping the strike ends soonest so everyone will be happy.

-----

About the MBC editing...am really amazed with how FDs can be so detailed in scrutinizing the scenes...am learning a lot.

Today's episode is about Woojung couple...entirely no DC episode. Well, am not so sad since I get to read interesting things being shared on this forum.

Let us not despair...FDs fighting!