[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest teuksoralover

@33ru_meiru

Thank you so much for the pic!! Finally some good news about this couple :)

Btw anyone noe whether what show will MBC be showing at 5pm? Any news?

EDIT

Saw someone from WGM Leeteuk SJ sora FB posted that Kyu's Chinese WGM will be airing today. Is it true??

Hmmm.. I don't think so.. Did MBC release a statement that this would be the special? If they did.. then I guess they will show that today instead.

I found something.. For those who can read Korean, this is the link address to their naver fan cafe.. I think they are the same fans who sent gifts and food to WGM staff & MCs during TEUKSORA's 100th day. If  you can find something interesting in there.. Post it here. Please. Hahaha. === cafe.naver.com/loveteuksora

I  found it while watching Sora's cut in Dr. Champ.. the drama she starred with Shindong.

If anyone is interested, here are some of Sora's cuts in Dr. Champ. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP6glRZefuc&feature=related. .

She really is baby princess in this drama. lol. baby cheeks.

Here is a screencap of the Teuksora's naver cafe.

Untitled-9.jpg

Kinda off-topic here but I guess will somehow give us hope about our couple.. Here is an article about the BRAVE COUPLE.

He said in an interview that he actually asked his virtual wife (after WGM) to be his girlfriend but still waiting for her response. http://www.soompi.co...his-girlfriend.

I guess feelings really develop. lol. All the best for this couple too.. Hope something like this will happen to teukso. Awwww...

Kang Sora - tving Ver.1 CF

Kang Sora - tving Ver.2 CF

Oh I notice this two CFs the spectacle guy is the same guy who acted in DH2 as Sora's classmate. But I dunno his name...

@ hellokittymao: thanks for the link of DH2 ep 2. It's really enjoyable for watching as i can see SORA  which helps so much while waiting for a long long ...week to meet DC in new ep........ really miss them..............

and Thank you guys for the news & pics about #SS4TaiwanDay2, great news. I hope he also took SORA's board not only his...:P

@teuksoralover: hahahah i really laugh out loud when reading "SHIN HAE SUNG definition" of an ELF in you post... they're really great fans. And yeh, our DC is getting more & more love from people. that's good sign.

i might watch the streamline too but haven't got any info on what's going to be aired.

Have you guys read the news on Soompi about Kim Won Joon & Park So Hyun ? it has something related to our DC (just in my opinion) Won Joon has confessed his feeling to So Hyun and asked her for being his girlfriend :o. Yet, she hasn't responded and he's still waiting for that. I think they're well-matched couple. everybody also hopes to see a happy ending for them. if this happens, they will be the first-ever couple in WGM history become REAL in reality. Dreams come true guys.

You know what ? Once if there's a pioneer, others can follow later. And who know ? our DC can be the next one :wub: Oh I'm dreaming :w00t:

Guest 33ru_mieru

Hi Fighting Dimples,

my chinese is not good either..plus, everyone has slightly different version of story..

Since i was not there I don't know which is the accurate one.

okay, got this from the fan account:

@海螺面包:刚从现场回来!!非常懊悔没有捕捉到历史性的一刻!完全大尖叫啊

我注意的时候已经看到利特拿了个牌子,还怀疑是不是粉丝自己塞给他,但我妹全程都有看到,她说是利特自己拿的,而且是一眼就认出来!

而且好像在一开始SOLO时也有人喊素拉的名字

因为那只有一瞬间...我自己都被吓坏了

不过可以肯定的是全场大尖叫 哈哈哈哈哈哈

利特后来把牌子给其他歌迷的时候也引起一阵尖叫

海螺面包: just got back from the LIVE! Regret that I didn't catch the historical moment! SCREAMING

When I noticed, Leeteuk already had the board in his hand...I suspect the fan handed it to him, but my sister watched the whole thing, she said that Leeteuk took it himself (he noticed the board right away and took it from the fan)!

When Leeteuk started the SOLO, some people shouted Sora's name

I was so shocked cause everything happened very fast

But, what I am very sure, the audience screamed out so loud hahahahahahah

Then Leeteuk gave the board to other fan, causing another loud screaming from the audience.

--- end of translation --

sorry for bad translation. by the way, this is from one fan's point. So, just read it for fun.

thanks 海螺面包 from tieba for sharing ^_^

As for the mini board....from the picture, if I can trust my eye....from the most left side to the most right side, there were three mini board:

Leeteuk -- Kang Sora -- Lee Sung Min

-out of topic- AAAA I want Ryeowook's mini board!!!!

Okay, I got to go. Have a good weekend everyone~

EDIT:

Sorry, add another one shared by pluspan from tieba

在三楼用望远镜看超清楚的~是利特亲手拿走板子放到花篮中 之后又拿起素拉牌子唱了一小段歌~

cr. pluspan - tieba

translation: Using binocular from third floor could see very clearly~ It's Leeteuk who took the board and put it in the basket, then he picked up Sora's board and sang a portion of the song

--end of translation--

Hi. This is my first time to actually post here on this thread. I'm a huge TEUKSORA shipper. OMG. I just can't describe how much I want this couple to end up in the end. Hihihihhi :rolleyes:

Anyways, I'm a real fan of TEUKIE way before. I love him so much to the point that I get jealous whenever idols get close to him. I never really wanted to watch WGM since I'm pretty selfish when it comes to this sort of topic. However, I pushed myself to watch just the first episode. So there I go. I watched it. But then I noticed Teukie's genuine smile, that sense of complete happiness that radiates from him - that got me hooked. From then on, I was the biggest shipper of these two lovebirds. (even my ipod, iphone wallpapers are of the two <3 )

Too much for that. Wow, it's good to know that Taiwan ELF's support TEUKSORA! Wow these couple is DAEBAK. THIS is just good news to fill out the lonely weekend without this two. :unsure:

By the way, you guys can call me ANNA. Hope I'll be active here. :sweatingbullets:

Hi Fighting Dimples,

my chinese is not good either..plus, everyone has slightly different version of story..

Since i was not there I don't know which is the accurate one.

okay, got this from the fan account:

@海螺面包:刚从现场回来!!非常懊悔没有捕捉到历史性的一刻!完全大尖叫啊

我注意的时候已经看到利特拿了个牌子,还怀疑是不是粉丝自己塞给他,但我妹全程都有看到,她说是利特自己拿的,而且是一眼就认出来!

而且好像在一开始SOLO时也有人喊素拉的名字

因为那只有一瞬间...我自己都被吓坏了

不过可以肯定的是全场大尖叫 哈哈哈哈哈哈

利特后来把牌子给其他歌迷的时候也引起一阵尖叫

海螺面包: just got back from the LIVE! Regret that I didn't catch the historical moment! SCREAMING

When I noticed, Leeteuk already had the board in his hand...I suspect the fan handed it to him, but my sister watched the whole thing, she said that Leeteuk took it himself (he noticed the board right away and took it from the fan)!

When Leeteuk started the SOLO, some people shouted Sora's name

I was so shocked cause everything happened very fast

But, what I am very sure, the audience screamed out so loud hahahahahahah

Then Leeteuk gave the board to other fan, causing another loud screaming from the audience.

--- end of translation --

sorry for bad translation. by the way, this is from one fan's point. So, just read it for fun.

thanks 海螺面包 from tieba for sharing ^_^

As for the mini board....from the picture, if I can trust my eye....from the most left side to the most right side, there were three mini board:

Leeteuk -- Kang Sora -- Lee Sung Min

-out of topic- AAAA I want Ryeowook's mini board!!!!

Okay, I got to go. Have a good weekend everyone~

Thanks for detailed translation, your Chi is way better than mine, I normally just get the gist of it. Also,  I wanna add  pluspan who took the pic of Teuk holding the board once again confirmed on baidu bar that she was at third floor and used the binoculars so she saw it very clear  Teuk took the standee by himself and he later held Sora's board as singing in a short while. Thus, I think we can say Teuk really like the standee ^-^ and I'm really glad ELF arround the world started to approve Sora as Teuk's (reel) wife <3.

Regarding the news about Brave couple, I knew it would happen, it's so obvious he has feeling for her, he said many times on the show he likes her as a woman for real. Plus they have been friends for a long time and already had feeling for each other in the past. However, I'm a bit afraid about So HYun's respond, she seems to be the type of woman who are not interested in marriage but I'm pretty sure she likes him too, hopefully WGM can make a real couple this time.

Yeah, this gives hope for us FD yet we should remember there is no pressure for Brave couple, they are not idols anymore, most of people support their relationship whereas TeukSo is a different case, Sora is too young and has long bright career ahead, Teuk is the leader of one of the most popular group in Asia,  I don't think he could make such confession in public T.T. Sorry FDs, I just try to be a bit realistic, not to put high expectation so that we will not feel hurt in the end. =.=

Guest teuksoralover

@hellokittymao - Yeah. It is the same guy. If you check Sora's twitter.. she follows him too. I guess they are good friends since they work together so much.. but he followed that guy after Teukie. lol. About the military thing, I'm still having thoughts if he would qualify for full service because of his injury.. And Heechul didn't seem like he left at all.. I see him everywhere except on tv.. He is on twitter.. SJ's twitter.. radio. lol.

@ami89 - lets dream together. :) Haha. I will stream later too to see what is going to be aired later. Haha. I havent heard what is exactly going to be broadcasted but lets see together. And I do hope that Brave couple makes it.. there was one before too who made it public after WGM but broke up. :( I think, just my thought, there were some who made it as a couple but did not make it public.. I think Adam couple could be that one or Khuntoria has a possibility too. They seem to really like each other. JUst a thought.

Thank you 33ru_mieru for the translation. :) That made my day! Haha. I guess he was shock to see a Sora board in a SJ concert. lol. If the other one is his.. he didn't take it but took Sora's board instead. Yay! :) And welcome hyunbinlover! Please be active here. Share your thoughts and love for them. The more, the merrier.

Guest SEAsoso

EAGLE EYED OBSERVATIONS!

sung min definitely watches WGM and he caught some of sora s habits like the tongue thing when embaressed and also biting his lips!..when rewatching the first episode of the( freaking!) blind dates,i noticed that he did the tongue gesture after showing his talent and bit his lips in another occasion.Also in episode 9 when sora brought burgers for FJ and she made a sticker on them,he explained to the other members that teuk did the same for her when visiting her drama shoot

isnt anyone curious what was SORA answer in the special episode when asked when does she think her husband is being childish???

did anyone notice how jang woo was looking at sora when eunjung was talking to woonjoon about how the three months relationship is the most heart tugging moments during the first part of the special?

and also thet jangwoo very romantic song to eunjung was actually about a parent to his newborn LOL

sorry for the pointless comments but i need to spaaaazzzzz!!!

Guest 33ru_mieru

Supposed to work but here I am again. Miss Dimple Couple too much can't help not to come here >p<

OMG that is too cute! Great fans. Yes this is only a show and we need to enjoy it but not get too immersed in it.

I was watching Come To play where Leeteuk was a guest (no other SJ  members) and he was great. LMJ

was on the same show with him. The show was taped a year and a half ago but his views were probably

similar. Angelsubs on dailymotion have the episode complete.  He seems to be a pretty practical guy. Wants a girl with

good social standing..etc...what a Mom would look for in a girl. Anyway he was quite charming on the show.

Have you watched LMJ in Healing Camp? I tried to search but could not find...really curious the type of life she live in Europe...

Hi FDs. Why so quiet? :) I was busy and just went back to this thread and was surprise that it did not move. :( Cmon guys, just like what natali said.. Don't lose the FD spirit. :)

Anyways, saw something on tumblr guys.. Someone noticed this on DH2.. Do you remember Sora's magic bag during their school date? Hahaha. I think it is the same bag but of different color. The one she used during the date is pink right?.. this one is red though but I think they are the same style. lol.

LOL...I haven't lost FD spirit but I am crawling in relaxed mode as I need to save energy for this month.

So I am counting on you all ^-*

As for the bag...weird, I remember Sora's bag in School date also red...

33ru_mieru thx for sharing the pic,i believe many DC lovers love sungmin cuz he's loyal to our DC  

^-^ Yeah~~ I also love Sungmin for that... lovely brother in law Sungmin is ^-^

@hyunbinlover aka Anna

Welcome Anna.

Keep reading fans saying Leeteuk has different smile in WGM.

it always feels heartwarming to read this from Teuk's bias... Until now I haven't really observed Teuk's expressions in other shows before WGM. I started to watch Super Junior old shows but always forgot to focus in Leeteuk xp

Thanks for WGM else it will take time for me to pay attention to Leeteuk and realise how good he is.

Regarding the news about Brave couple, I knew it would happen, it's so obvious he has feeling for her, he said many times on the show he likes her as a woman for real. Plus they have been friends for a long time and already had feeling for each other in the past. However, I'm a bit afraid about So HYun's respond, she seems to be the type of woman who are not interested in marriage but I'm pretty sure she likes him too, hopefully WGM can make a real couple this time.

Yeah, this gives hope for us FD yet we should remember there is no pressure for Brave couple, they are not idols anymore, most of people support their relationship whereas TeukSo is a different case, Sora is too young and has long bright career ahead, Teuk is the leader of one of the most popular group in Asia,  I don't think he could make such confession in public T.T. Sorry FDs, I just try to be a bit realistic, not to put high expectation so that we will not feel hurt in the end. =.=

Yeah I agree with you ^_^

Actually, I am thankful for that 2 years military thing. I love Dimple Couple as much my wish for Sora to have a huge career.

Let Leeteuk busy with military so he won't complain about being too free xp

then when he has time, he can think of his family, his 14 brothers and (I hope:Sora too)..

Meanwhile, Sora also focus in her acting career...

At first I was worried as Sora is so young, she doesn't have much life experience and being with Leeteuk, she will only experience many happiness and in a long run, it will affect her career...  (I always thought actresses need to experience all sort of feelings like heartbroken, happiness, sadness, sorrow so that she could express her feelings better in her character)... I sorta change that thought now and I no longer worried..(well, gonna watch DH2 and observe still)

@SEAsoso

Hhaha...good one :)

Yah Sung Min awesome~~ I love how he could recognise Leeteuk from his footstep in epi 15.

As for Sora's answer in the special episode....and many many other parts not shown... YES I AM CURIOUS!!!

I am still hoping someday, as this year is special year for Leeteuk, I hope that there will be few special episodes for Dimple Couple, showing the scenes not shown before starting from episode 1 - XX....plus lots of their back room interviews.

and, even though I have never seen it in WGM before, for the last episode,i hope they will do a backroom interview together, sitting side by side....talking about the scenes.

okay, start to daydreaming too much again.

@hiedi - So they were both online too? I went to their FB page earlier and saw someone posted too that he/she saw both teuk and sora online but bot of them did not post anything.. "hmmm.. delusion mode*...

i knew she's online since she followed someone but still we cannot see whether she checked her twitter or not if she just browsing & did'nt do any "retweet, favorite & follow" activities since twitter only allow us to see those kind of infos from the peolple that we followed.

Kinda off-topic here but I guess will somehow give us hope about our couple.. Here is an article about the BRAVE COUPLE.

He said in an interview that he actually asked his virtual wife (after WGM) to be his girlfriend but still waiting for her response. http://www.soompi.co...his-girlfriend.

I guess feelings really develop. lol. All the best for this couple too.. Hope something like this will happen to teukso. Awwww...

Yup, i read that one too. but KWJ gave another statement that he was joking about that for entertainment's sake.

Kim Won Joon says he was joking about having a crush on Park So Hyun

He's crazy or what? That kind of statement might gave false hope on Sowon shipper. Many people suspect that he got rejected by PSH to give counter statement on the topic. Now, i'm scared. I hope this kind of thing won't happen to our couple.

Guest kaelstorm

this sucks. the previous time they had a strike, they only showed one new episode in 2months. SIGH

edit : okay so they squeezed 3 episodes of teukso today. and they totally made full use of the 1hour 15min timeslot, instead of the usual 1hour broadcast. 

somehow i have a feeling that next week will be repeats too....

Guest teuksoralover

I don't even know how to start.. MBC!!! I thought it is really going to be a special but it is just marathon. Haist. All I can say is (for the positive part atleast) the whole timeslot was just allotted for Teukso marathon. lol. I guess they acknowledge the fact that they are the most adored couple the show has right now. Still sucks though. :(

Why is the strike happening this feb.. it is Sora's bday & Valentines day as well.. Which brings me to a question guys.. I came across Se7en's interview in the past.. The reporters are asking him about his plans with his GF & he answered that in Korea, girls are the one doing stuff instead of guys during Valentines day.. Hmmm.. so is it suppose to be Sora doing stuff for Teuk? Who knows Korea's tradition during Hearts day?

@SEAsoso - I really think that Sungmin is a Teuksora shipper. lol. Don't you think? I think he will be heartbroken too if this couple does not end up later. lol.

@33ru_mieru - Was it red? lol. Sorry. I thought it was pink. So I guess it is the same bag. Hahaha. Magic bag of Sora.

@hiedi - Really? He said he was joking.. I read another article but he doesn't seem like he was joking though..

http://in2kpop.com/2012/02/03/wgm-couple-real-life/

Whether he is joking or not, I think he is crazy for him to say something like that and later say he is joking. It wasn't funny.

In this article, it doesn't seem like a joke to me.. He is starting to have anti-fans according to some. Maybe the wife doesn't like him talking to stuff toys and such and got rejected.. Hahaha.

All I want right now is some Teukso news outside WGM.. :( Can't wait for some fancams of SS4 Taiwan featuring Sora mini-board. lol. Hope they will be some soon.

is that Sora mini board on his right hand?

*quoted image*

Yup! I think so coz I saw the red colour fonts writing "sora" in Korean :)

Regarding next week ep. Is it confirm MBC is going to show ep4,5,6 ? Coz it seems like they didn't show any preview for next week again... :(

Guest kaelstorm

I don't even know how to start.. MBC!!! I thought it is really going to be a special but it is just marathon. Haist. All I can say is (for the positive part atleast) the whole timeslot was just allotted for Teukso marathon. lol. I guess they acknowledge the fact that they are the most adored couple the show has right now. Still sucks though. :(

Why is the strike happening this feb.. it is Sora's bday & Valentines day as well.. Which brings me to a question guys.. I came across Se7en's interview in the past.. The reporters are asking him about his plans with his GF & he answered that in Korea, girls are the one doing stuff instead of guys during Valentines day.. Hmmm.. so is it suppose to be Sora doing stuff for Teuk? Who knows Korea's tradition during Hearts day?

@SEAsoso - I really think that Sungmin is a Teuksora shipper. lol. Don't you think? I think he will be heartbroken too if this couple does not end up later. lol.

@33ru_mieru - Was it red? lol. Sorry. I thought it was pink. So I guess it is the same bag. Hahaha. Magic bag of Sora.

@hiedi - Really? He said he was joking.. I read another article but he doesn't seem like he was joking though..

http://in2kpop.com/2...uple-real-life/

Whether he is joking or not, I think he is crazy for him to say something like that and later say he is joking. It wasn't funny.

In this article, it doesn't seem like a joke to me.. He is starting to have anti-fans according to some. Maybe the wife doesn't like him talking to stuff toys and such and got rejected.. Hahaha.

All I want right now is some Teukso news outside WGM.. :( Can't wait for some fancams of SS4 Taiwan featuring Sora mini-board. lol. Hope they will be some soon.

yes, on valentine's the girls will be the ones that give chocolates/candies to the guys. 

and then there's white day. march 14th, exactly a month after valentines, where it's time for the guys to give chocolates back to the ladies.

i knew she's online since she followed someone but still we cannot see whether she checked her twitter or not if she just browsing & did'nt do any "retweet, favorite & follow" activities since twitter only allow us to see those kind of infos from the peolple that we followed.

Yup, i read that one too. but KWJ gave another statement that he was joking about that for entertainment's sake.

Kim Won Joon says he was joking about having a crush on Park So Hyun

He's crazy or what? That kind of statement might gave false hope on Sowon shipper. Many people suspect that he got rejected by PSH to give counter statement on the topic. Now, i'm scared. I hope this kind of thing won't happen to our couple.

He said he was only joking? Ah, man. *pouts* I got all excited that a WGM couple was actually going to happen. I'm guessing since I haven't seen a preview there is no WGM episode this week? I really want to see Dimple couple! 

Guest Moielle

Although the episode today was a repeat it still brought the excitement as if it was the first time watching it hahaha Don't even understand Korean. Just a few words here and there.

I tried looking for a fancam of Leeteuk's performance in Taiwan but couldn't find any. Hopefully, someone would post a link to it later.

The forum is really slowing down hopefully MBC people could resolve their issues fast so we could have fresh episodes to anticipate and later talk about.