[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

@arienblurr - thank you for that translation while playing investigators - your opinion on Sora's acting as a drunken woman while being investigated was brilliant - don't this couple do seem to think alike in some ways? Seems like it is always easy for them to pick up from where the other left off.

Re her cooking skills: She told LT in epi. 7 that in the future, there will be a lot that she is not good at - but she didn't mention cooking - although in episode 2, she said she loves to cook and I think there was an article from a while back her saying she don't go out a lot but hangs around with friends at a cafe or stay home and cook. Knowing how attentive she is to the likes and dislikes of her husband (just like how her husband is to her), she might have been learning how to cook now and surprise husband in the next few episodes. Well. husband would understand - she is an only child and is only 22 years old. I guess LT is happy enough to be sharing some space with her and just with her.

@akane_tran - thank you for the gifs/stills - love the bed scene! love the hand-holding! what don't I love about them? Nothing!!! and yes, like someone had said, Sora had totally let her guard down! She is now completely in husband's spell so everyone expect more mushy episodes!! That was Sora's promise during the christmas special!

One thing is clear - whether or not this is WGM, I can tell LT is, and will be, and caring and loving BF/husband!

BTW - they only showed some parts of the house but looks like they bought 2 beds (?), sofa, lampshade and dresser. Were there really 2 beds or they chose the bed on one side but took the covers/sheets from the other side?

edit: when LT told her to sit and he'll take care of the food, she 'once again said - together''. She really wants them to do everything together!

The cheesiness - let's have twins- I am a man!! I have to watch again!! I am really curious on how the Fighting Juniors reacted when they saw this episode. The innocent Kang Sora - LT got up from bed and said something big is going to happen if they continue what they are doing - Sora asked 'what'! I think that's what DongHae and EunHyuk was saying about Sora - she is innocent!

Guest aigoopi

@arienblurr: I remember the Inyoung route, but I think Sora isn't "witch" enough to go there. And as for cooking "wives": You forgot Alex and to some extent, Andy. ;) But really, I think Sora's really making and effort to learn stuff; I'm really not worried in that department.

I couldnt help myself so i watched without subs hehe I was a great episode, love all the lovey dovey moments ^^

They were wearing their rings and Sora was also wearing the bracelet Teuk gave her ^^ I think she only stop wearing for work hehehe but i will pay close attention when watching DH2, just in case she wears the ring and/or bracelet hehehehe

Guest wgbblovers

watch it all over again..i lost my countwacko.gif

but something that crack me out other than dimple moments is the MC's

on the bed scene..most of the words used is......aigo aigo aigo..

laugh.gifof couse uri DC full of cheese, margerine and butter..and i love cheese..ohhhh cheese cakew00t.gif

Guest 33ru_mieru

I would like to thank WGM (crews & MCs), Dimple Couple, and all Fighting Dimple for making me dizzy but happy.

Thanks for the show, thanks for the everything, thanks for the pictures, the translations, the comments...Thanks so much. After watching the LIVE broadcast, I kept on visiting this forum and refresh refresh refreshed :P

Congratulation on 100th day for Dimple Couple. Will do the tweet as per what you all have mentioned.

Btw @hellokittymao, for the video celebrating 100th day, where can I find it? to tweet this too right?

Oh ya, about wives who can cook, Ga In (Adam Couple) is real good too :)

I love how Sora starts to show Leeteuk one of the thing she is not good at (and I believe soon) she will be good cause despite of her clumsiness, I trust her word.

She said she will learn the piano and dance and she has done so well. She may not be good at cooking but I can see her enjoying it when she made the dousirak.

In this episode she gets what she want, to prepare the first dish TOGETHER with husband (aww love how she copied her husband, praising him "charanda~")

Next time she is going to surprise everyone with her own dishes...

Yay, Leeteuk gets to experience the transformation..

Yesterday I kept repeating the bed scene but today I keep repeating the investigation scene..

Gosh, both bed scene and investigation scene made me have weird feeling, happy excited but also worried..

I am happy Sora's so honest and show so much how she admires her husband and I know Leeteuk loves that but......ARRGHHH!! Okay I don't know how to say it, nevermind, I still love it a lot anyway >V<, I will wait her to surprise me every week..

edit:

leeteukt.jpg

leeteuk2l.jpg

Okay, I go back to watch the latest episode again..

Guest kaelstorm

THANKYOU!! really, I was nagging my head trying to guess when they filmed episode 13! Thank God Sora said something that helped to find out (well, I can't understand korean, but seems like you do!). Thankyou!

And... I don't want to get boring, but thankyou for telling me there was some mistakes with the airing: yes two episodes were a day earlier (guess it's psycologically understandable^^;), well sometimes I get confused with dates, since in Korea is 8 hours of difference from where I live.

Here in the spoiler tag the edited chronology (part of it):

111126 (air)---------episode 7

twitter sora reply to LT

twitter LT reply: abaut meeting in Singapore + asking Sora to follow his twitter

MOA concert taiwan mission2 (double victory sign)

111127 twitter LT: members and his heart is in Singapore

blue dress for LT

111128 twitter LT/sora --->sleepy

111129 twitter sora/LT : "fighting for SuJu performance"

interview on red carpet

MAMA (fancam-> brief meeting after SuJu perf. same time she presented with DJ Koo Best dance solo award category)

They probably meet at the AfterParty

111130 twitter LT ask again to be followed--> Sora follow!

111203 (air)-------- episode 8

111204 twitter sora ambiguous "I love you"

111206 twitter sora- twitter LT

111210 (air)----episode 9

111214 twitter santa u are the one

111215 (making of) episode special (episode 11-12)

111216 twitter sora/ LT  

111217 (air)-----episode 10

111218 (making of) episode 13-14 (thanks kaelstorm!!)

111221 Sora calls LT on SSTP!

111224 (air)------episode 11- special (part I)

111228 rearshal MBC Gayo Daejun (photo- preview)

111229 SBS Gayo Daejun LT joined in the end - LT sat on SungMins lap and the ring on SungMin finger was questioned as LT's

111230 KBS 2011 Song Festival SuJu Leeteuk only

111231 (air)----- episode 12- special (part II)

MBC Gayo Daejun: LT/Sora are MC

120103 twitter eat barbecue (to his members)

(making of) episode 15

BLIND DATES for FJ

120106 Leeteuk tweet: Not leaving yet!

120107 (air)-----episode 13

no problem! really lucky though that they aired the segment which we can find out when they filmed it. and yea i do understand simple korean haha. :)

and i love how they met to film the christmas special and their house episode in a span of 4days!! and thanks for compiling this timeline too!!

HAPPY 100TH DAY TEUKSORA!!!

HAVE TWINS PLEASE!! :):)

Well what can i say about this episode.. Teuk with the booklet full of questions was just adorable and priceless!! Would personally be enough for me to drool over for a while!

Honestly the only thing that i really really noticed the most was how NOT long Teuk can look at Sora. He basically avoided looking at her during the interaction scene, but he does wants to be close to her (the amount of times they held hands.. wow).

Then when they were in that bed together...just OMG. I don't know how to express that part.. *sigh* blush.gif

I thought that were 3 of the most adorable things for me in this episode.

Also how awesome and romantic was Teuk when he told that guy: You can leave my house now.. :sweatingbullets:

It's amassing how he is opening up so fast now!!

Guest gogumacraze

Hi DC fans! Chinese subs r out in Baidu. Sorry, if u knew me fr the In Go Paem, u'd know tht when it comes to techno stuff, I'm a pabo, so dunno how to link but it's pretty easy to find in baidu. 

Happy 2012 to all! N congrats to the lovely Dimple Cple on their 100th days n many many more to come!! ^^

Guest ASerEt

Chinese sub out in baidu? Can u give me the link pls :)

Btw @Ms.Jikam

Can u post the video link here? And pls remember to tweet our DC !! :)

Guest ASerEt

Sorry double posting

@ xkyu

Wow! Thanks for the DC 100th day video!! You r really fast ESP u even added in some sweet moments from yesterday ep!

You are a pro dear!

Pls tweet them the video! And I really hope they reply... :)

sub: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1357656439 chinesesub

video: http://www.tudou.com...ew/EwDl41v5s9A/

video here

==

By the way, anyone know whether the name Fighting Junior exist before WGM Dimple Couple epi 1?

Thanks~

I think the name "Fighting Junior" came about in epi. 2 - because they were awkward; even LeeTeuk was surprised when he heard the boys introduced themselves as "Fighting Junior".

Guest ary1004

what a well make fmv...great story ^^

[FMV] Dimple Couple - Sun Flower

made by: yuikuzoo

cr. vandegirl@yt

i dont know if it's ok to tweet this to teuk and sora coz there are cuts where sora is with another guy and teuk with another girl eventhough their face wasnt shown...but it really is a great fmv :)

Guest gogumacraze

Here's my take on the translations, it's tedious work! N I'm on the other side of the globe trying not to fall asleep(late @ nite here). I'll try to post all the translation if I can as Soompi normally does not like me!! Sigh.... if u use the trans, pls cr us here on the DC thread @ Soompi n baidu!

Credit: 

【百度酒窝夫妇吧】

Translations: By me.

If it's just a sentence, it's the Captions, Soompi is not letting me color code it!

New Year morning....

LT: Aaahh so cold ryt? Last week in the studio program, we played a game n I won these mittens.

MC: Aahh, the gift from us.

The couple mittens from that time.

SR: Let's each have one.

LT: Ryt, ths is yours, the ryt side.

Lots of love-Each gets one side.

SR: Ooh, tht's how it's done. Like this, cute.

MC: Both r using it well-MC Misun: Have to use them well!

LT: The other hand, like this (places wifey's hand in his coat pocket! ^^)

Of coz, cheekbones flying to heaven!

MC: Ooooh, hand holding so naturally! 

LT: Today...

Wht is today?

LT: Last week,we were discussing abt the newly wed home so I told them (Realtor Agency)to contact me if they found a suitable home

At the realtor's office. told them to contact me if they had an appropriate home, today they contacted me.....

SR: Oh.

LT: We're going to the realtor's office to pick a new home. That's ryt, today we're going to a realtor.

MC: Aaah, finally going to live in a house.

Excited, footsteps getting faster.

MC: But the youngsters do not have experience of going to a realtor. Another MC(the one with the speckies): Tht's ryt. MC  

Jake: Tht's ryt.

SR: This is my 1st time at a realtor's.

Heart beat racing-My 1st time at a realtor.

LT: 1st time?

SR: Yes, 1st time.

LT n SR: Hello

Happily welcoming the newly wed couple- the Agent.

Agent: Hello, let's go over to tht office.

SR: Wait, this side.

Spins around. Not even taking off the mitt n just sits down. 

Agent: Told u abt tht property.

LT: Yes, yes.

Agent: It's really for introducing to a newly wed couple.

LT: Yes

SR: Half-rented house ryt? ( My Korean friend told me tht the rental/mortgage in Korea is very different fr the West here, 

something like rent to own?? Any Korean chingus here can sort of explain? Thks.)

MC: Half-rented?

Scene from the sch's rooftop in ep 6-7. 

Last time at the school.

LT: All rented or half rented-house?

SR: Half-rented house.

Leaving Teuk a strong impression of the house-ownership conversation.

Agent: Of coz, should be like tht.

LT: I've recorded some questions. Takes out a red note bk.

Regarding (asset?-this word is difficult to translate) Wrote down some questions to ask. 

Looking at it, a not so ordinary note bk.

LT: Wht facility/furnishing does it have?

MC: He brought a list with him.

Agent: TV, DVD, sound system.

LT: Comes with all those?

LT: Any leisure places in the neighbourhood?

Agent: None.

Hehe, well done hubby.

Agent: Not too noisy.

LT: How many washrooms?

Agent: Washrooms? 1.

LT: Pressure of water flow is ok?

MC: Such a detailed guy.

LT: Water pressure is ok ryt?

Looking at hubby.

LT: I heard tht compared to higher floors, lower floors have more powerful water pressure. 

Basic amenities? Direction of house? Facing sun? South? Central heating? Can park cars? Is it quiet all around, detailed 

notes (in his note bk)

MC: Omo, look at the notes, such a detailed person.

Because of hubby's attention to details, Sora thinks he's cute.

SR: Eating, drinking, garbage, hahaha. Ottoke.

Agent: If u walk around the neighbourhood, it can all be solved.

LT: Wht type of people used to live there?

Agent: A newly wed couple, had twins then moved away.

MC: Omo, aaah twins, how nice, this is important-important.

Agent: Had twins then moved away.

SR: Aaaah. (keke cute)

Twins + own home, all the more a better house!

MC: Just moved out.

SR: Let's go take a look quickly.

Agent: Yes.

Curious.

SR: When did u prepare all this

Pleased.

LT: This, after I researched it a bit.

MC Misun: Leeteukshi looks even more cool now!  

To b Con't.......