Yoon Shi Yoon 윤시윤 | [Movie 2023 "When Our Love Remains As Scent"]

partyon

Yoon Si Yoon’s mysterious image for Elle Girl

by heartfacee (allkpop)

2010102001002039700097622.jpg

Yoon Si Yoon put on some smoky makeup to create a darker, more mysterious look for his spread in Elle Girl.

Instead of the adorable Takgu character from his last drama, he went for a more beastly look this time, and even revealed a tiny bit of skin in some photos.

In the interview, he talked about his grandma extensively, saying, “My parents were very busy when I was young, so my grandma raised me. We weren’t wealthy, so she would carry me to the market in the winter and sell her share of fish. I never got hit by my parents, but my grandma always hit me, telling me I needed to be turned into a human being. Everything I have now was with the help of my grandma.”

He’s currently promoting “Baker King” around Asia, and his Elle Girl spread can be found in the upcoming November issue.

2010102001002039700097623.jpg

2010102001002039700097621.jpg

Wow! He looks absolutely gorgeous in those caps! Thank you so much!

No problemo. Just doing my job as a fan.

21_96150.jpg

21_96149.jpg

yoon1.jpg

20101018082648_sohee_1.jpg

Wow. This guy is popping out everywhere now. Look how famous he's become. Bravo, bravo!

Yoon Shi-yoon for Vogue

by girlfriday (dramabeans)

YoonShiYoon_Vogue1.jpg

Most of the time, fashion magazines walk a fine line between artsy and crazy, but they usually play it safe: pretty people looking pretty in designer duds. But this shoot adds just enough whimsy to tip it onto fully crazy…and I inexplicably love it.

What? Birds totally go with haute couture. I’m planning on wearing one on my head to match each outfit I wear this fall. Beanies are SO last season.

Yoon Shi-yoon (Baker King Kim Tak-gu) shows that he’s more than the king of baking. He’s the king of birds!

Yoon Shi Yoon takes a walk on the wild side for ‘Vogue’

by nanunmaro (allkpop)

20101021_ysy_vogue_3.jpg

Actor Yoon Shi Yoon showed a completely different image from his previous Elle Girl pictorial in his latest Vogue magazine photos.

The November issue of Vogue features Yoon Shi Yoon looking extravagant and colorful with assorted wildlife animals as he prepares to leave for an adventure.

Yoon stated, “The ‘High Kick Through The Roof’ director, Kim Byung Ook, is my ‘relief pitcher’. I want to be an actor who can ‘hit a sacrifice fly ball’. If my sacrifice can make the work superior, there is no real difference between a home run and a sacrifice fly.”

Yoon Si Yoon selected as the #1 date to take on Sasebo hamburger tour

by sak019 (allkpop)

%ED%96%84%EB%B2%84%EA%B1%B0%EB%82%A8-1%EC%9C%84%EB%A1%9C-%EB%93%B1%EA%B7%B9%ED%95%9C-%EC%9C%A4%EC%8B%9C%EC%9C%A4%E2%93%92%EB%89%B4%EB%8D%B0%EC%9D%BC%EB%A6%AC-.jpeg

“Baker King Kim Tak Gu“’s Yoon Si Yoon was voted as the number one celebrity people want to go on a Sasebo hamburger trip with.

Held from September 29th to October 20th, an international travel agency surveyed with the question, “Which celebrity do you want to go on a Sasebo hamburger trip with?” Out of 824 respondents, 504 people answered Yoon Si Yoon, placing him in 1st. Tiffany of SNSD and KARA’s Nicole nabbed 2nd and 3rd respectively.

Why specifically a hamburger trip?

Travel expert Jo Young Woo explained, “This survey was targeted at tourists traveling to Japan’s Sasebo City and to Huis Ten Bosch (a theme park in Sasebo). Sasebo is famous for being the first location in Japan to have American hamburgers – it spread from there. A lot of the tourists responded on the survey that they would like to go on a Sasebo hamburger trip.”

He further elaborated, “I believe that fans were deeply affected by Yoon Si Yoon’s signature ‘Kim Tak Gu’ message that delicious food makes everyone happy. Even after the drama finished, we could see Yoon’s popularity among the fans.”

In downtown Sasebo, there are 25 hamburger specialty stores that use a variety of recipes. Because of this, every year, there is a Sasebo hamburger-themed tour which draws many tourists from all over the world.

Meanwhile, Yoon Si Yoon has been maintaining his popularity with his friendly image from the KBS drama “Baker King Kim Tak Gu”, and is now busily responding to offers from advertisers and photoshoots.

Annyeong~~

Currently i'm watching High Kick through the Roof and Baker King Kim Tak Gu..

@database, i'm sorry i have to disagree with you kekeke..I can say, he's not handsome but CUTE ^_^ But still he can't beat Kim Bum :P:lol: But anyway, i start to like him ^_^

Thanks for the pics ;) Btw, when i see those pics i remember Ilwoo..

His face and hairstyle really reminds me of Jung Ilwoo :wub:

Aigoo, cute pose from Shi Yoon during Baker King Kim Tak Gu shooting ^_^

credit: tvdaily + yna.kr

Hi! I think he is more handsome and cute than Kim Bum :) And definitely more talented too! I remember So Ji Sub with his acting :)

Si Yoon scared:

still_04x.jpg

still_12.jpg

• Like 1