Choi Shiwon And Bae Seul Gi

Guest AddiCOFFEE

Guest AddiCOFFEE
Caps from LL - too cute!

After watching them in Love Letter, I have officially become a fan of them. They are so cute together.

pdvd0001xq.jpgpdvd0034rz.jpgpdvd0330mg.jpgpdvd0365ii.jpgpdvd0552el.jpgpdvd0694gy.jpgpdvd0773hh.jpgpdvd1040zd.jpgpdvd1078fn.jpgpdvd1165ii.jpgpdvd1288tx.jpgpdvd1327cm.jpg

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soysaucechoix33

mmmmhehe; they were so cute together :)

baeseulgi`s so pretty :D and siwon is a cutie <3

yuneh pyunjee brings the greatest people together =)

Guest asianrice

I also love seeing the two together.. I get disappointed when I don't see them paired (which is lately).

I blame SeulGi for them 'seperating' though. He has always come to her until she chose Brian (for the piggy back thing) over him.

Guest jun;MON

._. I'm awfully jealous....

To be honest, +CRIES+ they do make a good couple and T__T oh Shiwonnie your so cute...

Guest loving_D

they are like officially the cutest LL couple!!

I also love seeing the two together.. I get disappointed when I don't see them paired (which is lately).

I blame SeulGi for them 'seperating' though. He has always come to her until she chose Brian (for the piggy back thing) over him.

oh i know! i still cant believe she chose brian over him. :( even tho i love brian, she and shiwon look so good together. :D

Archived