Kim Mi Sook 김미숙

hippomyta

Woman of elegance ^^*

Kim Mi Sook

studio5.jpg

Profile:

Birth Date : 26.03.1959 (in Korean Lunar Calendar)
Height : 165 cm
Weight : 50 Kg
Blood Type : B
Married, 1 son & 1 daughter

_copy_lucest.jpg

Profession : Actress
Education: Korea National Open University, Dong Shin University

TV dramas :

2016: Flower in Prison MBC

2015: All About My Mom KBS

2015: Flower of the Queen MBC

2014: Glorious Day SBS
2013: Empire Of Gold SBS
2013: Case No.113 SBS
2013: Guam Heo Jun MBC
2011-2012 : Just Like Today MBC
Soompi
2011-2012 : Queen Insoo jTBC
Soompi
2011 : City Hunter SBS
Soompi
Eng Sub Youtube
2011 : My Love by My Side SBS
Soompi
Raw : Youtube 1 2
Eng Sub : Tudou
2010 : Definitely Neighbors SBS
Soompi
Chinese Sub : Tudou
2010 : a Good Day for The Wind to Blow KBS
Soompi
Chinese Sub: Tudou
2009 : Shining Inheritance SBS
Soompi
English Sub: Tudou
Chinese Sub: Tudou Youku

2008-2009 : I Love You, Don't Cry MBC
Soompi
2007 : Lobbyist SBS
Soompi
2007 : Golden Bride SBS
Soompi
Raw : Tudou

Chinese Sub: Tudou
2006 : I Go With You/I'm Going Too SBS
Chinese Sub:Tudou Youku
2006 : As The River Flows KBS
2005 : Queen's Condition SBS
2004 : Love is All Around MBC
Eng Sub : Youtube
Chinese Sub:Tudou Youku
2004-2005 : Land SBS
Chinese Sub : Tudou Youku
2003 : Punch SBS
Chinese Sub :Tudou
2001-2002 : Outing SBS
Raw : Youtube
2001 : Well Known Woman SBS
2001 : Blue Mist KBS
Raw ; Youtube
1999 : Sad Temptation KBS
Raw : Youtube
1998 : I Love You, I Love You SBS
1998 : Love MBC
1996-1997 : If You Love Me MBC
1996 : Power of Love MBC
Chinese Sub : Tudou
1996 : Until We Can Love KBS
1995 : Korea Gate SBS
1995 : Confession SBS
1993 : 서른 한 살의 반란 KBS
1990-1991 : 가을에 온 손님 KBS
1990 : 어둔 하늘 어둔 새 MBC
1989 : 사랑의 굴레 KBS
1986 : 그대의초상 KBS
1986 : 멀고 먼 사람들 KBS
1985-1986 : 은빛여울
1984-1985 : 간호병동 KBS
1984 : 미로 Maze
1983 : 청춘행진곡 KBS
1982-1983 : 북청물장수
1982 : 불새
1979 : 동심초 KBS

Movies :
2008 : Lovers
2007 : Seven Days
Eng Sub : Youtube
2005 : Marathon
Eng sub : Youtube
Vietsub : Youtube

1983 : The Nest of others
1982 : Born in Feb.30

Awards :
2013 : SBS Drama Awards: Best Acting Actress for Special Drama (Case No.113)
2011 : Shanghai Film Festival: International Drama ( Shining Inheritance)
2009 : SBS Drama Awards: Best Acting Actress Award (Shining Inheritance)
2007 : SBS Drama Awards: Best Supporting Actress Award (Lobbyist)
2005 : SBS Drama Awards: Best Acting Actress Award (Queen's condition)
2001 : SBS Drama Awards: Best Acting Actress Award
1991 : KBS Drama Awards: Best Acting Actress Award
1985 : KBS Drama Awards: Grand Prix

TV Shows/Progammes
Star Station Mnet 2005
Good Morning Show E3310 10/01/15
Good Morning Show E2039

Road for Hope 2013
Healing Camp E108

CFs/TVAds/Magazine

Ildong Foods: Hikid 2005, Hudis 2010 Ver1 Ver2
S-class: 2005, 2009.
NH Insurance:2007 ,2009.
SM7:2007
Celpure: 2003
MS II Plus: 2013

MS II Plus: 2014

Censia: 2015

Censia: 2016

Seaside Arden: 2016

Heyday: 2014

Allure Magazine: 2010
5710102412_36b002bd0f_m.jpg

Diace Fashion: 2008
5709556559_2b8e77a71c.jpg

Fan Links
Hancinema
Korean FC
Chinese FC
Youtube
Facebook Page

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

News

[FOCUS] The 16 stars of 2009 - Part 2

posterphoto105778.jpg

"You lived in the same neighborhood as me? So was that why you became interested in me? (laugh)" I lived in the same neighborhood as Kim Mi-Sook when I was young and thanks to that, my mother would often tell me anecdotes about the 'high schooler Kim Mi-Sook' when she pops up on TV. From that point on, Kim became my first 'goddess' and my heart raced during my interview with her, much faster than it had with any other younger actress I had interviewed. And then there is her elegant voice and calm hand gestures. I knew my parents did not like it but I was right to stay up late nights when I was 10 years old to watch her dramas.

by [Chae Ki-won/10Asia]

Marathon Stalker Nabbed Again

2007091361020_0.jpg

Police have arrested a woman who has been stalking a popular actress for a record 17 years. Paju police in Gyeonggi Province said Wednesday the 39-year-old woman only identified as Kim was arrested on charges of stalking the actress Kim Mi-sook for 17 years and, in the latest instance, trying to blackmail her for W100 million (US$1=W932).

According to police, the stalker put a note on the actress' door on Aug. 10 that read, "Don't call me a stalker. You are asking for trouble by calling me that." On Aug. 17, Kim delivered a note through a guard to the actress demanding money. Kim was arrested on charges of threatening the actress four times last August after police followed the rather obvious lead of Kim's telephone and bank account numbers on the threatening note.

Kim had already served three years in jail for burgling the actress' office in 2001 and threatening her in 2002. She started stalking the actress again in early August, when she saw a TV program about the actress' move to Paju. Kim Mi-sook reported the threats to police because the stalker had apparently figured out what time the actress' children come home after school. The stalker told police she was unmarried because of an aversion to men and insisted she was innocent and had no intention to threaten the actress.

Source: Chosun.com

Drama Love (Sarang) MBC 1998

108.jpg

sarang.jpg

20070104163900237958.jpg

Casts:

Kim Mi Sook as Young Ji

Jang Dong Gun as In Ha

Summary:

Young-Ji is a widow in her mid-thirties. Her husband died a few years ago in a car accident and she alone raises a daughter. She is a photographer taking pictures for the brochures of enterprises. Joon-Seop is her boy friend who has loved her for more than ten years but somehow could not marry her. As soon as Young-Ji's husband dies, Joon-Seop divorced his wife and comes close to Young-Ji again. It almost seems very natural that they get married this time.

Joon-Seop is an automobile designer and among his men is a young man called In-Ha. In-Ha is in his twenties. While Young-Ji was working for Joon-Seop's company, she has chance to meet In-Ha. In-Ha falls in love with Young-Ji at one moment of seeing her not knowing that she is the girl friend of Joon-Seop. Young-Ji also is attracted to In-Ha's pure loving heart, but when he actually says "I love you", she is miserable not knowing what to do. She knows that she can not accept his love but she is surprise to see herself reluctant to say "no" to him. To forget In-Ha, she accepts Joon-Seop's propose and decides to marry him. Meanwhile she goes to the doctor for she has a constant pain in her stomach. When the doctor tells her that she has a cancer tumor and she has only a few monthes left to live, her heart struggles with a strong urge to live. She knows that it is because of In-Ha, rather than Joon-Seop. She makes up her mind to be true to herself and accepts In-Ha's love. But their happiness does not last long. She soon dies in his arms.

Links:

Watching online:

Chinese Sub

MVs:

OST Love Song,

Love Song_Jang Dong Gun's Performance

Chinese Fan Made

OST1

Screen caps:

735083a2d347b9a6caefd0c3.jpg

a337a4030d2f28e709fa93f0.jpg

4ec3323f0c8731e155e7233d.jpg

65252e1e938286ff1ad576e8.jpg

250515202.jpg

y1pb8OaPUcX8zem71amS04VBUx6pB35LSMQ.jpg

y1pb8OaPUcX8ze-bMr7Ppv4dVvVRGB0qr1W.jpg

250515161.jpg

20080302_f94dac0d640e0dea9b00td8l4O.jpg

y1pb8OaPUcX8zeRJsUo30bW_TAgzAkuI-1.gif

8def3d0692388d70030881c5.jpg

1485d6351270601a91ef39c5.jpg

3334042c866e2ee78b1399c1.jpg

With most of the attention clearly placed upon the younger stars and idols turned actors, huge talents like Kim Mi Sook tend to fly under the radar as they quietly go at the business of enriching each venture in which they are cast. :huh: I came to know this actress through the long running daily As the River Flows and carefully noted how elegant, graceful and genuine she and each of her characters are every time that she appears in any production. So many of these great talents have led long and rich careers before the Korean entertainment business exploded world-wide and it would fantastic if more of their past works could be re-released. :unsure: As so many new projects come up all of the time, I fear that this is improbable, but am comforted that we get the opportunity to see great ones like Kim Mi Sook, Lee Bo Hee, Im Hye Jin, Shim Hye Jin, and others (including their male counterparts, as well) providing the glue that holds these productions together. ;) Not sure how much business you'll have here at this page, but I salute you, hippomyta for taking the time to honor one of the genre's true greats. Stop on by folks. You may not know her by name, but you certainly cannot deny the talents of this special screen veteran whose career stands as a testament to the utmost in class and professionalism... :)

To robbo4

Thanks for your comment. *^^*. I appreciate your idea and I'll try to update this topic. Besides we care all about young actors, I think we also need to pay attention to veteran actors. They are great and interesting to know.

p/s: I should correct her name is Kim Mi Sook, Lee Mi Sook is another actress but she is a great actress too. I don't know why people usually misunderstand these 2 actresses. hihi.

Sad Temptation KBS 1999

K0000015_88-1W470-.jpgK0000016_88-2W470-.jpg

Casts:

Kim Kap Soo

Kim Mi Sook

Joo Jin Mo

Summary:

The drama involves three main characters, an older man whose work is his life played by (Kim Kap Soo), his unsatisfied wife played by(Kim Mi Sook), and an ambitious young homosexual man named Shin Jung Hyeon played by (Joo Jin Mo). KKS has spent his youth contributing to the growth of a company only to find himself on the verge of getting asked to step down. None of his projects are working out. KMS spends her time trying to connect with her husband but finds that she keeps failing. She has seen her husband go through hard times at the company and all the while she tried and wanted to comfort him but he wanted none of it. He keeps his feelings to himself and endures his hard times alone. They have one daughter who is now grown and has a boyfriend. KMS felt in love with KKS in the first place because of his vulnerability, that he is weak but tries so hard to appear strong. She is the one who followed him around and made the first moves. KMS tells SJH this later on.

BY KDF at joojinmo garden

Links:

Watching Online:

Tudou: Part1 Part2 Part3 Part4

Youtube: Playlist

• 1 month later...

Outing/ Leave SBS 2001-2002

daily1004-4_20011004101301.jpg

kms_big01_20011115101500.jpg

Casts:

Kim Mi Sook as Kim Nan Hee

Kim Byung Se as Hwang Jung Nam (Nan Hee's husband)

Yoo Hye Jung as Han Tae Kyung

Won Young as Lee Yoo Jin

Hwang In Young as Kang Hye Ran

Choo Ja Hyun as Jung Nan Young

Ahn Jae Hwan as Choi Soo Min

Kim Seung Hyun as Mo Tae Ho

Summary:

After a failed marriage, Nan Hee (Kim Mi Sook) deals with her ex-husband, the two young children, his mistress, and of course ... new love with Su Min (Ahn Jea-Hwan). However, their love is not easy to come through. AT first, Nan Hee denied Su Min's love because she' afraid of getting marrage again. Moreover, she is older than Su Min and had 2 children already. Su Min patiently keeps his love, always beside Nan Hee to help her and face to her ex-hus (Jung Nam). Finally, Nan Hee accepts his love and they love each other deeply. Unfortunately, Jung Nam is a greedy person. After getting divorce with Nan Hee and having a new family, He still wants to have Nan Hee and doesn't let her happy. With the power of love, Su Min and Nan Hee overcome many difficulties, however, their love is not strong enough to deal with all of those challenges. Therefore, they have to separate in hurt. Nan Hee restarts the relationship with her ex-hus and Su Min goes abroad. Surprisingly, the story wasn't ended like that. Nan Hee realizes Jung Nam's true face and then decides to live alone with her 2 children. After one year, Su Min comes back and go to Nan Hee Cafe Shop. They look at each other with happy eyes and smiles on their faces. A new life for them has been started from then.

Links:

Watching online:

Youtube Playlist

MV:

OST_The Wind

Photos:

daily1008-19_20011008175740.jpg

daily1009-23_20011009161813.jpg

jw.jpg

daily1004-3_20011004101219.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Blue Mist KBS 2001

350px-BlueMist-1.jpg

Cast:

Lee Kyung Young as Yun Sung Jae (46)

Lee Yo Won as Lee Shin Woo (23)

Kim Mi Sook as Noh Kyung Ju (Sung Jae's wife, 42)

Kim Tae Woo as Kim Min Kyu (Shin Woo's boyfriend, 25)

Summary:

Sung Jae, who has a beautiful wife (Kyung Ju) and a teenage daughter, is going through a mid-life crisis. He starts to think that he made a wrong decision when he got marriage with his wife. The reason is he can find time to live with himself. He is full of work and business, although his wife, Kyung Ju and his daughter always make the family happy. Until, He meets Shin Woo, he finds out how is the feelings of being himself. Shin Woo is searching for a father figure, since her father died when she was young. Shin Woo relizes that Sung Jea is the person who she is searching. They have feelings for each other but Sung Jea still have his family. He doesn't want to lose his happy family but also wants to live a new life with Shin Woo. He understands it's unacceptabe and tries to resist Shin Woo. After many conflicts inside, He still can not decide. Finally, Kyung Ju finds out the relationship between Sung Jea and Shin Woo. She wonders what made him change like that while she didn't do anything that lead to this betrayal. Then, so many arguements and suggestions, Sung Jea chooses a way to leave all, to have a life of himself.

Links:

Youtube Playlist

Photos:

bluefog.jpgbluefog2.jpgbluefog1.jpg

bluefog4.jpgbluefog3.jpg

• 3 months later...

Movie Marathon 2005

visual_history.gif

Casts:

Jo Seung-woo - Cho-won

Kim Mi-suk - Cho Won's Mom

Lee Gi-yeong - Jung-wook

Baek Seong-hyeon - Yun Jung-won

Ahn Nae-sang - Cho Won's Dad

Summary:

Cho-won is a lovely, normald-looking child who likes chocolate cookies and zebras. Finding out he is autistic, his mother kneels down before the burden of reality. However, his mother discovers his love for running, and begins to train him.

20 years later, Cho-won's intelligence is still that of a five-year-old boy. He farts everywhere, bows to his younger brother, and dances to music wherever he is. However, his mom dedicates herself to training him to accomplish a Sub-3-Hour, which is completing a marathon below three hours, a dream for amateur runners.

One day, Jung-woo, a former marathon champion comes to work at Cho-won's school to fulfill his community service for a DUI. Cho-won's mother begs him to coach her son. Taking the job unwillingly, he learns to open his heart to Cho-won as they spend more time together and sees the possibility of accomplishing a Sub-3-Hour.

Jung-wook and Cho-won's mother have a serious dispute over how to train Cho-won. Amid the heated argument, Jung-wook tells Cho-won's mother that she's obsessed, which makes her realize that she's been pushing his son around to make herself feel better about him being autistic. Consequently, she decides not to let him run any more.

Links:

Watching online:

Youtube Playlists Eng Sub Viet Sub

Tudou Playlist Chinese Sub

Clips.

Press Con

NGs

Photos:

marathon2.jpg

masub2.jpg

10177.jpg

739387776_GiI806sN_C6F7B8CBBAAFC8AF_B8BBBEC6C5E6.jpg

Movie Seven Days 2007

48135815e59d7.jpg

Cast:

* Kim Yunjin - Ji-yeon

* Kim Mi-Sook - Lee Ji-hwan (victim's mother)

* Park Hee-Soon - Seong-yeol

Summary:

Ji-yeon is a successful lawyer and single mother to a seven-year-old girl. On her daughter's field day, Ji-yeon competes with other parents in a running race and almost comes in the first place. However, nowhere could she find the girl who's been watching and rooting for her mother to win. Later that day, Ji-yeon's receives a phone call from an anonymous man, who tells her he has her daughter in custody and proposes a deal. To see her daughter alive, Ji-yeon needs to prove a convicted murderer not guilty on his second trial, only within a week. Ji-yeon tries to convince herself the murderer should be innocent, but the encounter with the victim's mother makes her understand what drove crime-to-crime.

Links:

Waching online:

Youtube Playlist: Eng Sub

Photos:

still_146832.jpg

2007111614564422790_151528_2.jpg

566.jpg

htd.jpg

Thank you, hippomyta, for providing the links and synopses to many of Kim Mi Sook's buried treasures. I haven't had the occasion to watch any of them yet, but knowing where to find them is like having a library card... :D

Thank you, hippomyta, for providing the links and synopses to many of Kim Mi Sook's buried treasures. I haven't had the occasion to watch any of them yet, but knowing where to find them is like having a library card... :D

^^*, the treasures are buried, how sad is that. I'm going to dig all of them out. :) Let's see.

Thank you for your support. robbo4

• 9 months later...
Guest zito

Hi I am Mrs Kim Mi Sook 's big fan from Thailand.Nice to meet Mrs Kim Mi Sook family here.I have been her fan for 2 years and I love all of her drama espeacially love drama by MBC in 1998.her acting 's really good.I watched Love drama on youtube for many times but i would like to save them on my computer for my Mrs Kim Mi Sook 's drama collection.It would be appreciate if you can send me download link.Thank you very much ^^ ...from Thailand fan

• 1 month later...

Hi I am Mrs Kim Mi Sook 's big fan from Thailand.Nice to meet Mrs Kim Mi Sook family here.I have been her fan for 2 years and I love all of her drama espeacially love drama by MBC in 1998.her acting 's really good.I watched Love drama on youtube for many times but i would like to save them on my computer for my Mrs Kim Mi Sook 's drama collection.It would be appreciate if you can send me download link.Thank you very much ^^ ...from Thailand fan

• 4 weeks later...
Guest annielcy

First time  I know -- Kim Mi Sook--   from series -- Definitely neighbor -- I'm very impression her smile . In this series , I really like Hong Yo Seob & Kim Mi Sook this couple lover so nice . I need to see another series of duo stars I seach found this series from this link
http://movie.daum.net/tv/detail/main.do?tvProgramId=60829
but I can't found this series another website or link shared

,, Hippomyta .. plase told me about this series

thanks for all main.do?tvProgramId=60829

• 3 months later...

Thank you annielcy for your concern,I understand that you want to watch that movie but actually it's too old. (since 1992) therefore I'm so sad can not provide you this one. However you can follow on Facebook page to see new update of her dramas, probably in the future someone will post this one. :)Thank you again. ^^*

• 6 months later...

Archived