• Director: Kim Jung-Min
  • Writer: Kang Hyun Sung
  • Network: tvN
  • Episodes: 16
  • Release Date: June 16, 2015 --
  • Runtime: Mondays & Tuesdays 23:00
  • Language: Korean

Plot

An undercover investigative squad of homicide detectives is formed, and their extra-legal methods include wiretapping, communications monitoring and deep-cover infiltration. Among its members are Cha Gun-woo, a former SEAL and SWAT member who pursues his targets doggedly and is secretly on a revenge mission after his girlfriend's death; principled and perceptive team leader Jang Mu-won, who was granted permission to form the squad and will personally face the consequences if it fails; Yoo Min-joo, who's skilled in disguise, psychoanalysis and martial arts; and sly Choi Tae-pyeong, who gets information from shady back-alley connections. (Cr: Wikipedia)

Notes:

1. "Hide Identity" takes over the tvN Mondays & Tuesdays 23:00 time slot previously occupied by "Let's Eat 2”.
  2. First script reading took place April 24, 2015 at CJ E&M Center in Sangam-dong, Seoul, South Korea.

Cast

Hide Identity-Kim Beom.jpgHide Identity-Park Sung-Woong.jpgHide Identity-Yoon So-Yi.jpgHide Identity-Lee Won-Jong.jpg
Kim BeomPark Sung-WoongYoon So-YiLee Won-Jong
Cha Gun-WooJang Moo-WonJang Min-JooChoi Tae-Pyeong

Additional Cast Members:

Drama Poster

KSbwYE9.jpg

Character Posters

aJ3NVLm.jpg

obVGC0T.jpg

MIKvzQo.jpg

DoiGtD2.jpg

Cr: tvN

Poster Shoot

Trailers

Teasers

Cr: tvN drama on YT

Character Profiles

Park Sung Woong as Jang Moo Won

Kim Bum as Cha Gun Woo

Yoon Soo Yi as Jang Min Joo

Lee Won Jong as Choi Tae Pyeong

Cr: tvN drama on YT

Interviews

Script Reading (see more pics on pages 4-5)

yexWcdT.jpg

Press conference

CGjVHn4UgAAwWPg.jpg

CGjX9YYVIAAa1u7.jpg

CGjanvuUcAADcmH.jpg

Relationship Chart

CpMzeRF.jpg

Ratings

DateEpisodeNationwide
2015-06-1612.342
2015-06-1621.892
2015-06-2231.550
2015-06-2342.461
2015-06-2951.969
2015-06-3062.120
2015-07-0672.019
2015-07-0782.093
2015-07-1391.998
2015-07-14101.814
2015-07-20111.855
2015-07-21121.934
2015-07-27131.652
2015-07-28142.442
2015-08-03151.456
2015-08-04162.199

Official Subbing Sites

DRAMAFEVER and VIKI

01.Soompi code of conduct SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Credit  to tVN site, Hidden Identity FB and the tVN Drama Youtube page. 

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest missnona

Investigative crime thriller Hidden Identity comes to tvN

parksungwoong_7.jpg

Dark crime thriller Bad Guys was a pretty solid hit for cable station OCN, but its director, PD Kim Jung-min, is hopping over to tvN for his next project, a drama titled Hidden Identity. Casting’s already begun, with Park Sung-woong (Fatal Encounter, Commitment, She Is Wow, Gaksital, New World) named as one of the leads, which is promising since he’s always awesome. A Chungmuro regular with a tendency to play villains, I always think of him as Hot Ajusshi, since he’s got an intense stare and compelling smolder.

Read more : Here

Cr:dramabeans

Guest missnona

Kim Bum Join tvN Upcoming Drama Hide Identity tumblr_inline_n1jii7ZpCE1rx6oek.jpg
He will play a late-twenties detective who belongs to a special unit that solves crimes bu going undercover.Cr: Koalaplayground
Ok love this boy but cant see him like before after he dated our princess MGYwish the best for this drama

Guest missnona

Wish you join me here guys , this drama going to be daebakkk!!!
@nazzy1109  @onnififi , @emme85 , @yaqiyuki , @LoVeCartier , @MarjorieA , @Moon_Fars , @kyunii88 , @moodypie , @libra22 , @valsava , @sa0irse ,@alekaonu , @Mau_Cherry , @juju84 , @eunsuhae , @littleloony , @ilchul , @denarvie , @delfin , @evie7 , @Nymeria289 , @mcleen ,@Aeliana , @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv , @anagard , @madlena , @chunnie36 , @Kail14

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Bum to Make Small Screen Comeback through tvN Drama
Kim Bum will be resuming his activities in Korea after a year and a half.

King Kong Entertainment, Kim Bum’s agency, announced on March 24, “Kim Bum has been cast as ‘Cha Geon Woo’ in tvN’s drama Hide Your Identity (tentative). Please show anticipation for Kim Bum’s new challenge.” With this, Kim Bum will be returning to the small screen in Korea after a year and a half sinceGoddess of Fire Jeongi.

Hide Your Identity will tell the story of the investigative team Number 5 specially organized to actively to combat crime through undercover operations. Kim Jung Min PD will take charge, who has also directedBad Guys, which recorded the highest viewership rating on OCN in 2014.

89865002.jpg

‘Cha Geon Woo,’ acted by Kim Bum, is an extremely talented detective, who gets into police university as the top student but withdraws after two years to enlist in the Naval Special Warfare Brigade before joining the SWAT team.

As the ‘prince of Asia,’ Kim Bum has kept himself busy in the Greater China Region, accepting roles in numerous films and dramas of various genres and becoming a male star in his 20’s with both popularity and acting ability.

Kim Bum stated through his agency, “I’m excited and happy to be meeting with the fans in Korea in a long time. I found the character named ‘Geon Woo’ interesting and charming. I’m looking forward to working with the staff and cast members and will work hard in filming.”

Hide Your Identity is set to air in June, following tvN’s Let’s Eat 2.

Photo credit: King Kong Entertainment
Mwave

Kim Beom to star in "Hide Your Identity" as a detective
Actor Kim Beom is starring in the new tvN drama "Hide Your Identity".
King Kong Entertainment claimed he'll be taking on the role of detective Cha Gun-woo.
Cha Gun-woo joined the Police Academy with top grades but quit after 2 years and served in SEAL. Later, he joined the SWAT team and is now a detective in Yongsan.
Kim Beom is known as the Prince of Asia especially in the Chinese region. He was busy last year with movies, dramas and other genres of activity in China and has grown into a young man with talent and stardom.
Kim Beom's Chinese web-toon was a great hit as it was accessible through various mobile platforms in China. His comeback is like rain for his fans and his new look is highly anticipated.
Kim Beom said, "I am happy to meet my domestic fans this way. Gun-woo appealed to me right away and I will work to the best of my abilities".
Meanwhile, "Hide Your Identity" is produced by Kim Jeong-min-III from the OCN drama "Bad Guys". It's about a drama about Investigation Team 5 which was established to deal with crime in a more eager manner through stake outs. Due for release in June.
SourceHanCinema

Thank you @missnona for invite me and starting this thread.... :-* :x Thriller investigation?I'M IN....haahahaha...since i loved all investigation dramas from OCN channel...i will absolutely try this one eventhough this one from TvN!plus... Kim Bum in it... =P~ =P~

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Bum to Make Drama Comeback with New tvN Crime Drama
korea_33_bum-kim_that-winter-the-wind-bl

Actor Kim Bum will be marking his return to acting with tvN’s upcoming crime drama entitled “Hidden Identity.”

A representative of the star’s agency revealed on March 24, “Kim Bum has been cast for the role of Cha Kun Woo in ‘Hidden Identity.’ Please look forward to his new project.”

The actor will be playing Cha Kun Woo, an extremely talented detective investigating violent crimes. After graduating from the police academy in just two years, Cha Kun Woo completed his military service in the Naval Special Warfare Brigade (SEAL), and finally ended up in the respected SWAT team.

“I am happy and excited to meet my domestic fans after a long hiatus. I find Kun Woo to be an appealing and charming character,” Kim Bum shared through his agency.

“Hidden Identity” is expected to air in June after “Let’s Eat 2” ends its run.

Soompi

missnona said: Wish you join me here guys , this drama going to be daebakkk!!!
@nazzy1109  @onnififi , @emme85 , @yaqiyuki , @LoVeCartier , @MarjorieA , @Moon_Fars , @kyunii88 , @moodypie , @libra22 , @valsava , @sa0irse ,@alekaonu , @Mau_Cherry , @juju84 , @eunsuhae , @littleloony , @ilchul , @denarvie , @delfin , @evie7 , @Nymeria289 , @mcleen ,@Aeliana , @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv , @anagard , @madlena , @chunnie36 , @Kail14
thank you @missnona for the shoutout. Will definitely spazzing in this thread too since Kim Bum is one of my fave actors :x. Will bookmark this thread now.

missnona said: Wish you join me here guys , this drama going to be daebakkk!!!
@nazzy1109
 @onnififi , @emme85 , @yaqiyuki , @LoVeCartier , @MarjorieA , @Moon_Fars , @kyunii88 , @moodypie , @libra22 , @valsava , @sa0irse ,@alekaonu , @Mau_Cherry , @juju84 , @eunsuhae , @littleloony , @ilchul , @denarvie , @delfin , @evie7 , @Nymeria289 , @mcleen ,@Aeliana , @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv , @anagard , @madlena , @chunnie36 , @Kail14

@Kail14 woow long time no see dear...how have you been chingu? which thread are you at now? You are not camp in ghost thread, huh? Because i'm not seeing you at there :)) :)) PS:Ghost thread aka Hong Sister drama... :P i cannot say the title because its always changed..hahaha

kyunii88 said: @Kail14 woow long time no see dear...how have you been chingu? which thread are you at now? You are not camp in ghost thread, huh? Because i'm not seeing you at there :)) :)) PS:Ghost thread aka Hong Sister drama... :P i cannot say the title because its always changed..hahaha

@Kail @missnoona @alekaonuwooah, I am in love with crime drama, but sorry if I can't hide if I'm getting bored, I do hope K-Drama can explore this genre as much as J-Drama because western crime drama sometimes have blank spot in term of my affection towards the cast, sometimes I even hope for the sidekick to stay because they are fun
Kim Bum join this drama too??woaah, it's really good to see him in manly vibe

Kail14 said: kyunii88 said: @Kail14 woow long time no see dear...how have you been chingu? which thread are you at now? You are not camp in ghost thread, huh? Because i'm not seeing you at there :)) :)) PS:Ghost thread aka Hong Sister drama... :P i cannot say the title because its always changed..hahaha

@missnona thank you for the shoutout ^_^
I only had good experiences with crime dramas (mostly those produced by the cable channels, the big three have yet to step up their game in this genre) so I'll definitely check this out.
I haven't seen Kim Bum in anything since The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry and this is a completely new role for him, so yeah will be looking foreward to it

ps: at this rate I'm gonna need to clone myself otherwise I won't be able to keep up with every show :))

Archived